Subjected || Harry Styles [AU]

By ThirteenthGemini

England has become a place of a desolate and deadened humanity, due to Vampires overthrowing the originating... More

{note}
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue
{end note}

fifteen

10.7K 288 174
By ThirteenthGemini

This is her dress, the brooch and the locket.

~~~~~~~~~~

A n a s t a s i a

After living with Harry for two months, I learnt many aspects of his way of living. These included his cleanliness and tidiness throughout the house, along with other domestic traits that he possessed. These smaller attributes to his personality were intriguing, and I also found that his actions were just as stimulating.

Being awoken everyday to a part of my body being caressed or kissed was something that I was getting used to, and I adored it. Harry would always find a different way of wakening me from my slumber, and I did enjoy his methods, although I never actually told him that I did.

This morning was no different, and I was awakened by his lips leaving a wet trail across my exposed neck and collarbone. It was a strange feeling at first, but I soon eased into his touch and allowed him to continue his actions. I opened my eyes and turned my head to face him, and he pulled away before looking down at me adoringly. I do not think that I would ever get used to that part.

His green eyes were never piercing or fierce like every other Vampire I knew. His were soft and kind, which made me feel even safer around him. He was inviting and calm to every species he encountered and I admired that. He always looked at me as if I were his, and it honestly made me feel special and wanted. That was a notion which I had not felt for a really long time.

"Good morning." Harry's husky voice spoke lowly, which brought my thoughts back to full consciousness.

"Morning." I replied happily as I smiled at him, his face gleamed whilst I responded.

"We have woken up rather late." Harry chuckled as his hands found their way up the cursive of my hips before pausing on my waist. "It is one in the afternoon and we have to be at the castle for six."

"Well we should get up then, should we not?" I questioned playfully.

"Yes," he nodded. "I will ask one of the servants to make us brunch. Please have a shower." He offered politely.

"All right," I bit my bottom lip, suddenly remembering the steamy shower that we shared the day before. It was probably my favourite part of my birthday, due to the great sensation that I felt. He pecked my lips before hopping off of the bed and leaving the room. I sighed heavily, soaking up a few more moments of the warmth radiating from the quilt before finally leaving the bed too.

We had both showered in our own time. Harry made us eat brunch before he washed, and I waited in our bedroom silently as I tried to figure out what I supposed to wear for this dinner. The thought of being in the same room as all of the top Vampires did scare me, but then I must remember that I belong to Harry now, so surely will be kept safe no matter what.

The main aspect of this evening which was tormenting my mind was the thought of being in the same room as Lord Zayn. I had not seen him since the trial, and I knew that he was angry with what occurred. I had not kept to the deal, and he knew that I had played him. A part of me was glad of the outcome, yet another part was still frightened of the possibilities. He could still hurt me again.

I was fiddling with the beautiful locket that Harry had given me yesterday when he stumbled into the bedroom. He was bare except for a large white towel covering the lower half of his body. My eyes ogled for a few moments, before he turned to face me with his familiar smirk.

"Am I pleasing to the eye, Anastasia?" Harry asked mock seductively as he moved towards me on the bed. He took the locket from my hands and placed it on top of his chest of drawers before moving back and standing in-between my opened legs.

"Hm," I paused, "I am not quite sure."

"Really?" He questioned as he pushed me backwards and led me to fall against the mattress. His hands found my thighs and they slowly eased upwards until they reached the knot in my dressing gown. "I think that you are rather pleasing to the eye." He stated as he then undid the knot and opened the gown, revealing my naked frame to him.

"Harry." I spoke his name softly as I turned to cover myself. I was still embarrassed by the thought of him seeing me. Even though we had been intimate yesterday as I fell apart in the shower, I was still rather self-conscious about him seeing me bare. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Do not fuss," he shook his head at me before pecking my lips. "You are beautiful. I will always look at you."

"Stop." I felt his fingers graze my stomach as they slowly smoothed over my skin. It was soothing and I was beginning to relax in his hold. "Harry, we should be getting ready." I urged, wriggling on the bed.

"We have time, Anastasia." He shrugged. "Do you want to feel good?" He then asked with a kink in his right brow. I frowned at him before sitting up once again.

"I already feel wonderful." I admitted; as I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his face down to meet mine. I kissed his plump lips once, before his hands pushed me down once again. "Harry!" I groaned.

"I will make you feel better, just lie still."

I did as he requested and lay immobile on the mattress. I felt him pull apart my dressing gown which had closed in my previous movements and his hands slowly stroked over my body. I closed my eyes to the sensual feeling, until they snapped open once I felt his lips kissing over the top of my thighs. I watched as he eased upwards until his trail led to my most private part. I closed my eyes once again and let him carry on, with the pleasure and anticipation slowly building in my gut.

I felt him peck over my area once before his tongue darted outwards and began licking. I squirmed a little at the unfamiliar feeling but soon stilled once his hands clamped down on my hips. His tongue was assaulting all over my vulva, and I began to moan at the delicate touches.

"Harry..." I exhaled heavily and wound my hands into his hair. I heard him moan as I tugged, and his tongue stopped moving. He then kissed me all over once again before his tongue continued licking. His teasing continued for a few more moments and I felt myself getting more hot and bothered. "Stop teasing me." I groaned, and only received a squeeze on my hips in response. "Harry, please." I begged. I wanted something else, anything. "Harry-" I was cut off but the sudden motion of his tongue darting between my folds.

I felt his hands move behind me and onto my bum, as he pulled me down the mattress and then squeezed my cheeks. His tongue was going deeper and deeper and my mind was quickly pulsing out of control in pure lust and pleasure. I felt myself getting wetter as he continued to lick me out and I moaned aloud at the notion.

"Anastasia, you taste so sweet." He pulled away and muttered before continuing. I felt him suck my core and I began to moan as I felt myself reaching my high. It was a warming sensation that flew throughout my entire body and my back soon arched as the feeling increased.

His hands moved from my backside and to my legs, where he bent them at the knees and pushed them against my chest. I felt as if I was floating due to having no control over my body at that moment in time. This position was so much more in-depth and my back arched further as I was practically hanging off of the mattress.

I inhaled sharply and rested my head against the bed as he continued to work his magic. His hands soon let go of my legs and found my own palms. He then squeezed tightly as I finally reached my high. I shouted out his name repeatedly as I moaned, with the heels of my feet moving to dig into his broad shoulders. He eventually released me and sat back. I opened my eyes to find him at the end of the bed with his signature smirk on his face.

"Good?" He asked through laughter.

"You are good at this." I nodded, mostly to myself. My chest was still heaving heavily as he got up from the floor and lay down down beside me. His towel had fallen off during our moment of passion, and he was now just as bare as me.

"I do not normally get compliments, so thank you." He chuckled once again, his hand landing on my stomach as he followed my heaving breaths. His eyes seemed to be mesmerised by my body as I breathed.

"Do you not?" I asked.

"No, it can be quite awkward. It is as if you are marking someone on how good they are at sex." He explained as he eyes never left my stomach.

"I will try not to do that then." I paused, "do you miss being able breathe?" There was a long silence shared as Harry made no movements. His hand still held onto me and my breathing had slowed back down to a normal rate. He appeared to be in deep thought now.

"I supposed that in a way, yes." He then replied as his head shifted to face mine. "Breathing was human nature, and I can never do it again. It is quite sad really." He shrugged. My eyes searched his for some hidden meaning, and I sighed before they travelled across the rest of his body. He was so handsome and I always wondered how he would look if he were human. I guessed that it would be the same, yet warmer and more tanned.

"I want to do something for you." I then suggested, sitting up and watching as his hand fell away from me.

"Like what?" He seemed puzzled.

"I would like to make you feel good too." I urged, as my eyes travelled further down his body and towards his member, which was rather large and intimidating. It was a sight I had most definitely never seen. I tried not to connote anymore negative thoughts though, as it looked swollen and like it desperately needed attending to. "Please."

"Gosh, I never knew that you begging for my cock would be such a turn on." He grunted.

"Harry!" I gasped at his language.

"That was probably the most crude I have sounded for a good hundred years, my apologies." We both then laughed. "Come here." His hands found my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He wasted no time in attaching his lips with mine fiercely, tugging on my bottom lip before pushing his tongue into my mouth and twirling it with my own.

We kissed passionately and I felt his mouth part from mine before assaulting my neck and across my collarbones. He worked his way downwards and paused at my chest. His hands slid behind my back and played with my hair softly before moving back to my front. His head bent towards me as his mouth encircled my nipples each at a time whilst my hand reached out towards his hard length. He then pulled away and pecked me once again as we both paused.

"Anastasia." He gritted his teeth together as the pad of my thumb swiped over the tip. "Move your hand up and down." He urged and I complied with his request. I was unsure of my actions but carried on anyway. I almost jolted back when he rolled his hips towards me. He was thrusting into my palm as my hand worked his length. The friction was building and I increased the pressure I held. He lips found my breasts once again, and we both continued to pleasure one another whilst our moans sounded the once silent bedroom. "Slide off of me." He broke apart and I stopped my actions.

"Onto the floor?" I questioned timidly. I felt sudden dread that I had done something wrong.

"Yes, baby." His hand caressed my chin before I moved away. "Get onto your knees." He then commanded calmly as his hands shot out to help me adjust my position on the floor. He swung his own legs off the end of the bed, and I was then left with his member directly in my face. "You do not have to do this, Anastasia." He informed me once again. I just shook my head before gulping.

"I want to." I smiled. He simply nodded and moved his hands to hold my shoulders. I waited for any instructions but then decided to use my own initiative and kiss the swollen tip. He whimpered at the action and his eyes were raging with passion as he stared down at me.

"Wrap your lips around the tip." He instructed and I complied. "Move your head and suck, but not too hard." He closed his eyes in awe as I followed his commands, bopping my head as my mouth sucked on his shaft. I tried going further down the length but then gagged which caused me to pull back. Harry's hands shot to my head and held me there, before his thumbs began to leave circles on my jaw. "Use your hand like you did before."

My hand flew to the bottom of his length and I moved my head once again. I continued sucking and rubbing him at the same time, and could hear his panting and moans as time passed. I looked up at him and his eyes met mine. He groaned aloud and then sighed.

"So innocent." He muttered. "You might want to move away unless you want to swallow." He rushed and I was confused as his moans got louder. I continued my actions and then felt a saltier taste forming in my mouth. "Anastasia, I am going to come." He urged and I decided to just keep going. I soon felt his member twitch and then liquid shot down the back of my throat. I let go and moved backwards, coughing and then swallowing as I pulled away.

I wiped the excess fluid from my mouth as I got up from the floor and sat down beside Harry. He was now lying on the mattress with his hands on his chest. After a few brief moments of regaining his composure, his head turned and he sat up before kissing my shoulder.

"Thank you, that was great for your first time." He told me with confidence.

"You are right, that is awkward." I cringed at his statement and then giggled as he laughed too.

"I told you so." He mused and then gave me one chaste kiss. "We should probably get ready now." His mood suddenly shifted and I then wondered how late we were running.

"What am I wearing?" I asked.

"I had something picked out for you." Harry stood up from the bed and entered his large wardrobe. He pulled out a large bag and unzipped it to reveal one of the most beautiful dresses that I had ever seen.

"It is so pretty." I gushed.

"And all for you." He smirked once again.

**

Three hours later and we found ourselves at King Alistair's castle. The dress I wore was a light purple and matched the amethyst crystal which was in the centre of the pendant that Lord Zayn had bought me. I decided to wear it as the dress was bare without some sparkle, which the brooch gave it. The fabric of the dress crossed over my bust and then flowed outwards until it reached the floor. The brooch was placed in the centre of my bust, and I was pleased with my look.

Harry allowed me to curl my hair and I was proud that I had practically perfected the look that Laurel and Angelica had given me so many times before. I wore minimal make-up, except for my eyes which were rather dark with heavy eye shadow and liner. I was beginning to feel like a part of this outside world as I had learnt all of these new aspects of readying myself for the day.

Walter had dropped us off calmly and stated that he would be back to pick us up again later. Harry and I bid farewell and then entered the castle. We were led throughout the large hallways by one of the King's servants, and we eventually found ourselves in a grand hall. Harry held my hand in the crease of his elbow as he walked me down a large staircase which was lined with a crimson coloured rug.

Once we reached the bottom, we found ourselves emerged with the King and his Lordship. I could easily sense a different aura in the air, and then realised that I was not the only human here. There were other young females and males dressed similar to myself, with extravagant outfits made especially for this dinner.

"Stay with me." Harry whispered into my ear as he guided me to a couple of the male Lords. He introduced me to them but my mind was elsewhere. My eyes were scanning the room, and I was in awe of the crystal chandelier which was located in the centre of the ceiling. The walls were white and lined with multiple paintings and sculptures. On the far side of the room, there was an extremely long dining table, built to fit at least a hundred of people.

"Anastasia?" I heard my name called by an unfamiliar female voice and my eyes snapped to face the woman in front of me.

"Yes?" I was puzzled but then realised that I was faced with another human girl. "I am Anastasia." I smiled lightly. This woman was striking, with her bright blue eyes and dark brunette hair. She wore a red dress which was long like my own.

"Indeed." The girl responded with a laugh. "Lord Harry just introduced you but you did not respond." She explained and I felt my cheeks redden in embarrassment.

"Do not worry." Harry spoke as he pecked the side of my head. "Her mind is elsewhere."

"It is not." I quipped in response, receiving a playful smirk from Harry in response.

"I am Ethel." The girl then spoke again and I faced her. She held her hand out for a shake and I complied. It was strange to feel the warmth her hand held, as I had become accustomed to the cold skin of Vampires touching me over the past two months. "I am Lord Niall's Bloodlust." She explained, and I then noticed the blond Vampire who was engaging in conversation with Harry. He was smaller in height and build, yet was still incredibly handsome.

"Nice to meet you." I did not know how else to reply.

"Come with me, I will introduce you to Eleanor!" She clapped joyfully and grabbed onto my hand. I turned to face Harry and he waved me away encouragingly. He obviously knew that I was in safe hands, so I trusted his judgement and followed behind Ethel.

We eventually faced a male Vampire who had brown hair and bright, blue eyes. He smiled at both Ethel and I, before letting go of the girl beside him and kissing her on the cheek. She had long, brunette hair and deep brown eyes. She wore a long pink dress and had a beaming smile.

"I am going to converse with Lord Harry and Niall." The Lord told her calmly as he then walked away.

"Hello." She spoke to both of us before hugging Ethel. She then pulled me into her embrace which shocked me, but I hugged back after a brief pause. "I am Eleanor, Lord Louis' Bloodlust." She introduced herself as she pulled away from me.

"I am Anastasia."

"Yes, we all know who you are." She chirped.

"You do?" I was bewildered.

"Of course!" Ethel answered. "Everyone here knows of your auction and trial. I am so glad you were given to Lord Harry." She whispered the last part.

"Oh," I paused. "I am too." I admitted.

"Everyone knew that you two would be together in the end." Eleanor urged.

"Yes, you were meant to be. Lord Zayn would have never won." Ethel shook her head.

"Really?" I was amazed by how opened they were with me.

"Indeed." Ethel nodded. "Lord Harry is so handsome, you are lucky that you did not end up with one of the elder Lords." She and Eleanor both then giggled. "Although, Lord Zayn is rather handsome too."

"Well," I paused, unsure of what else to say. I then felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist before a pair of cold lips attached to my neck. Harry hummed in my ear before slowly dragging me away from the two girls. "It was lovely to meet you." I called after them, feeling rude leaving so abruptly.

"We will see you soon." Eleanor waved us off, and I watched as she and Ethel appeared to engage in a more secretive conversation.

"You do know that I can hear everything that you say." Harry whispered into my ear as he spun me around in his arms. "I love that you are happy with the King's decision."

"Well I am." I did not deny my feelings on the matter, and he knew them already.

"I know that you are. I just enjoy you voicing your opinion." He explained, before he kissed me briefly on the lips.

"Lord Harry, may I speak with you please." A voice called from behind me which caused us both to pull away from one another. I turned and faced King Alistair, who held his familiar demeanour. His black hair was gelled and he wore a red cloak which covered his black suit. "Good evening, Miss Anastasia."

"Sir," Harry nodded his head at his superior.

"Hello." I curtsied slightly and the King smiled down at me.

"Miss Anastasia, feel free to explore the rest of this area, I am sure that it will be to your taste." His words confused me yet I moved away from the two men regardless. I made brief eye contact with Harry before I walked away. I stood on the opposite side of the room against the wall and sighed heavily. This party was a big social event, and something which was completely unfamiliar to me. There were so many people here that it felt suffocating.

I breathed heavily as my eyes jolted between the various bodies. I stopped abruptly once I made direct contact with the one person who I dreaded seeing. My body became rigid in fear and I knew in that moment that I needed to leave and get some air. I rushed across the other side of the room, picking up the front of my dress to ensure that I did not trip over the hem.

I passed the extravagant staircase and then spotted two, large windowed doors which led to a balcony. I clamped my palm down on the handle and twisted it as I headed outside. I closed it behind me and stepped out onto the white balcony, inhaling sharply once I noticed the view. The evening sky was now dark blue, and illuminated the woods which were situated behind the castle.

My arms found the barrier and I leant against it, taking in deep breaths as I tried to mould my jumbled thoughts. Nothing could happen whilst I was here, Harry would come to help me if I was ever in danger, and he would hear it. Lord Zayn should not have this effect on me, and I was a fool to let him overtake my emotions so harshly.

I felt the handle of the door behind me turn and my body abruptly twisted around. Lord Zayn stood in front of me, adorning a dark red suit and tie. His hair was styled upward and back except for a single strand, which dangled in front of his eyes. There was no doubt that he was attractive, yet I knew who he really was, and that was such a negative part of his whole being. I hated him.

"Anastasia." He folded his arms across his chest before taking a step towards me. I gulped and leaned backwards. I stupidly let my hand slip and I jolted backwards and almost shrieked, but was pulled back into the cold embrace of the person that I detested.

"Let go of me." I protested and was surprised when he released me without question.

"I apologise." He held up his hands in mock surrender. "I would like to speak with you privately."

"Go on then." I spat. "No one else is here." My hand gripped the railing tightly in outrage. He pretended to be kind that one day at his home, and I was not going to fall for it again. I doubted that there was an honest, good bone in his body. "What do you want?"

"I am not going to do anything to you, so you can let go of that railing." He explained calmly, yet I ignored him. My eyes darted to the window of the door and I spotted Harry who was now facing me. His eyes shifted between me and Lord Zayn, and he nodded his head reassuringly. It was if he could sense comfortable air. He soon faced the King once again with a deep frown. What on earth are he and the King discussing? He looked extremely angered. "Anastasia?" Lord Zayn questioned delicately. Harry looked at me again and mouthed that it was fine and then shook his head. I was confused yet let it slip as his conversation with the King seemed to be getting heated. I noticed that Lord Zayn had followed my gaze and he sighed heavily. "I need to speak to Harry properly too."

"What did you want to say?" I then asked. I was interested in what he had to say, yet I knew I had to be on full alert in case he did something to me again.

"It is about time that I explained myself." He began as he stepped towards me once again. I moved away from him and he tucked his hands into his pockets before his head turned to glance out at the nature in front of us.

"Do you know what it feels like to feel worthless?" He asked out of the blue, which caught me off guard.

"Yes." I answered honestly. "You made me feel that way." He winced at my words and then spun to face me again.

"There is a reason behind all of my actions behind you, and I believe that it is time that you knew." He exhaled heavily. "When I was a human, I was in a relationship with a woman, and we were both engaging in heavy BDSM."

"What is that?" I was baffled.

"BDSM is a varied erotic practice." He began. "It involves dominance and submission, and includes acts such as bondage and much harsher aspects."

"You said that you enjoyed bondage." I briefly recalled and I shuddered at the thought of him tying me to his bed.

"Yes," he nodded. "It was something that I have always enjoyed during sex." I felt my cheeks redden at the word. "When I was human, I had a mistress and we engaged in many sexual games." He furthered his story. "She was my girlfriend, and it started off as a bit of enjoyment, but it soon progressed into something worse and she became rather abusive."

"I thought that you would have been the dominant one of your relationship." I replied.

"You would think that." He laughed lightly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "She was awful. I do not want to delve into the details, but she even scarred me." He shook his head to rid the sombre thoughts. "When I became a Vampire, I was filled with so much hatred for women in general. She made me so venomous. I vowed to myself that I would treat all women the same way she treated me. And I did, but then remembered the fun side of BDSM, and I became accustomed to pleasuring my Bloodlust in the correct way. This was until I saw you."

"What about me?" I frowned.

"All of the Lords and the King know of my past and why I behave this way." He cleared his throat. "I hate you Anastasia." He admitted which caused a jolt in my gut. The feeling is mutual. "You are the splitting image of her." He almost spat his words. "I had gotten so much better over the past two hundred years, and then you came along and ruined everything."

"That was not my fault." I almost growled in defence.

"No, I suppose it was not," he paused, "the way I treated you was inexcusable. Yet, you look so much like she did and a part of me had to go after you. I wanted to make you miserable, because I saw you as her. I wanted her to pay for all the wrongs she had done to me." He made direct eye contact with me. "I needed revenge, and you were the toy in that."

"That was unfair."

"Yes, very much so." He stepped towards me and this time I did not flinch. "I am a lost soul. You were the perfect opportunity for payback, and I took it. Every time I looked at you, I imagined that it was her."

"That is so evil." I shook my head at him and looked away. "But, I suppose that I do understand." I confessed and turned to face him once again. He frowned deeply at me.

"You do?"

"Yes, you were broken and saw an easy target. I get it." I held my hand up before he could respond, which cut him off. "I still dislike you."

"I can see why." He chuckled and I gave him a small smile. "I am terribly sorry, Anastasia. My actions were unjust and immoral. Harry is lucky to have you. During the trial when I was looking at you, I realised deep down that you were really nothing like her. You are far more beautiful." His words echoed in my mind and I was warmed by his words, even though they were tainted.

Lord Zayn reached for my right hand, and I gave it to him cautiously. He stroked over the back of it before leaving one soft kiss against my skin. He then released his hold and squinted at my bust. I then remembered that I was wearing his brooch, and we both smiled at the realisation.

"You are wearing my gift." He noted.

"Yes, it is rather stunning." My hands flew to the pendant and I grazed over the crystals. "Thank you."

"It was my pleasure, and deserved after how I treated you."

No more words were exchanged as we remained outside. I observed the nature and breathed in the cool air. I felt goose bumps rise on my arms and soon decided that it was time for me to venture back inside. As if he read my thoughts, Zayn opened the door for me and we both walked back inside of the castle before parting in separate ways.

I immediately found Harry, who was stood by the staircase with an extremely solemn expression on his face. Worry and dread instantly filled my core and I jogged towards him. He clearly heard me coming towards him, as his arms shot out and grabbed my waist once I reached him. His mouth crashed down against mine roughly and I was taken aback by his actions.

"My Anastasia." He muttered into my lips.

"I am yours, not Lord Zayn's." I reassured him and kissed him back. His mouth pushed against mine even harder and I laughed at his actions. He was behaving out of character; I felt that something was wrong. But I was probably over-thinking everything.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, dinner is now being served. If you would like to be seated." A loud voice called out the room and we broke apart from our embrace. Harry held onto the back of my neck, and his thumb caressed my jaw momentarily before he let go.

"Let us eat. I am starving." He urged, as he then pulled me towards our seats.

There was something about his sudden change of mood which left me uncertain, and I just hoped that he would tell me later on when we were alone.

~~~~~~~~~~

There are only five chapters left!

I absolutely loved the response from the previous chapter, especially because it was almost 6000 words and took me around five hours to complete! I was quite proud of it and I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I think it was one of my best yet! :) I've also just reached 11K reads which is amazing! :D

30 votes and 30 comments for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851 1 19
Louis Tomlinson is a vampire who mostly isolates himself in his room away from the others, he only comes out at sunset to feed. Louis has deep trauma...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
706K 13K 84
100 days since the day I died. I remember it clearly. The pain, the sufferage, the intense feeling of wanting save everyone. Everyone has gotten over...
682K 17K 34
He needed a quick bite. No problem with draining a person along the way right? Wrong. When Louis Tomlinson sees a drunken curly-haired lad roaming t...