My Pretty Prince - DNF

By hidingpandauwu

This book will be mainly fluff with a little angst, Because DRAMA! Prince George has never been outside the c... More

Chapter one - Where it all started
Chapter two - The Party
Chapter three - The Prince
Chapter four - Personal Knight
Chapter six - Engagement
Chapter seven - He's mine
Chapter eight - Kinoko Kingdom
Chapter nine - Kiss me
Chapter ten - Picnic panic
Chapter eleven - I love you
Chapter twelve - Makeout
Chapter thirteen - Surprise
Chapter fourteen - Drowning
Chapter fifteen - Search
Chapter sixteen - Reunion
Chapter seventeen - Breakups
Chapter eighteen - Broken
Chapter nineteen - Healing
Chapter twenty - Challange
Chapter twenty-one - Duel
Chapter twenty-two - War
Chapter twenty-three - Demoted
Chapter twenty-four - Wedding March
Chapter twenty-five - Wedding Vows
Chapter twenty-six - Objection
Chapter twenty-seven - Dethroned
Chapter twenty-eight - Marry me?
Chapter twenty-nine - Nerves
Chapter thirty - I do

Chapter five - Family

6.3K 210 352
By hidingpandauwu

Dream wakes up to the sun shining in his face. He heard some movement by the door so he slowly opened his eyes. A maid had just pulled open the curtains and was now picking up books off the floor. She never once looked at the bed, where Dream and George lied. And soon she left the room.

Dream looked down at the boy sleeping in his arms. He looked so calm. His hair was a mess and his right cheek was swollen and purple. Dream frowned. He wished he could have protected the prince. But he couldn't go against the King. Could he?

George's eye fluttered open and looked right into Dream's. "Gm- good morning." the prince yawned and started stretching like a cat.

"Good morning, my prince." Dream sat up and looked down at George, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, thanks to you. You're very warm and comfy." George made his way onto Dream's lap and rested his hand on Dream's shoulder.

Dream giggled to himself, "You really like cuddles, don't you?"

"I've never cuddled before, let alone been touched. So if I'm being too clingy let me know. But just remember you were the one that asked for a hug, and you also held my hand first." George said as he grabbed Dream's hand and started playing with Dream's fingers.

"What do you normally do in a day?"

"Oh, it's very boring. I sit in my room and read. That's it for 365 days of the year. Unless my father calls upon me. which he rarely does."

"So you just sit by yourself and read? Do you ever talk to anyone?"

"Everyone's forbidden to talk to me. No one's even allowed to look at me. Didn't you know this? You are a royal knight, right?"

"What!? I'm not allowed to look at you?" What a stupid rule!

"Wait, you actually didn't know that?" The prince looked at Dream with shock. "D-does that mean you'll stop talking to me?" His beautiful brown and blue eyes filled with sadness.

"Never." Dream looked the prince in the eyes and smiled fondly at him. "I could never pretend like you don't exist. And you're too pretty not to look at."

George blushed but didn't turn away. "I've never felt so loved before. Thank you, Dream."

Dream wrapped his arms around George protectively, Pulling him into a hug. Causing George to give a sweet little giggle.

"I love hugging you," George said still giggling.

"I love hugging you too. And please don't ever feel like you're too clingy. We have to make up for all the years you've been alone."

George pulled away and gave Dream the most beautiful smile Dream had ever seen before. "I'm going to go have a bath and get dressed. You'll still be here when I get back, right?"

"Of course. I do have to visit my family later today, though." Dream hated the idea of leaving George, but he had already promised his mother that he would visit today.

"I wish I could come with you."

"Me too. But if your father finds out..." He didn't want to finish that sentence.

"I know. But you will come back to me, right?"

"I'll come back as soon as I can, I promise."

The prince gave a soft smile and headed toward the bathroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream was sitting on the bed cuddling with George as George read him one of his favorite books. "I hope you're pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed — or worse, expelled. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to bed."

The grandfather clock on the left side of George's room started to ding, It was now two o'clock.

"It's time for me to go. We can continue the book when I come back."

George pouted, "I'll miss you."

Dream pulled him into a quick hug, "I'll miss you more."

"That's not possible."

"Yes, it is."

"No ❤️"

Dream started wheezing, "Fine you win! I'm off. See you soon." Dream got up and started walking toward the big bedroom doors.

George quickly pulled Dream back by his hand and placed a soft kiss on Dream's cheek. "Bye."

Dream started blushing like a mad man. "Ah- yeah- bye- see you." Dream left the room. What was that?! Did he mean to kiss me? God, why is he so perfect.

Dream exited the castle and grabbed his horse from the stables. He headed toward his mother's house as fast as possible. He was already missing George.

Dream's childhood house was small and was located on the outskirts of town. His mother was one of the chefs for the King. His sister was only thirteen so she was still in school. "I'm home!" Dream called out as he entered the house.

"Clay! I'm so happy to see you!" His mother beamed and run up to him and hugged him. "You look well. Nick isn't giving you too hard of a time, I hope."

"Sap- Nick was a huge help, we had a little rivalry going on between us which made me train even harder." Dream chuckled.

"How was the party? Did you get a medal? Can I see it?"

"I didn't end up going to the party actually..."

"Why not?"

"The King sent me on a secret mission."

"Oh, was it dangerous? Did you get hurt?" Her voice was laced with worry.

"No, nothing like that, actually I'm the new knight for the prince."

"I never took you as a guard, I thought you liked to be in the middle of the action?"

"Well, people change."

"Being a guard is far less dangerous, I'm happy, now I can finally stop worrying about you. Come into the kitchen I'm making your favorite!" She led him through the house and into the kitchen.

"Thank you, um, where is Drista?"

"Oh, she's out playing with one of the neighbor boys, Tommy, I think was his name."

"oh."

"She'll be back in time for supper though."

"Um, how long do I have to stay?" Dream asked.

"Do you have somewhere you need to be?"

"I would like to get back to the prince soon, that's all." Dream smiled to himself, he didn't want to keep his prince waiting.

His mother looked at him with a meaningful smile. "You know there has been a lot of rumors going around about a boy that visited the town yesterday. Have you heard about them?"

"Um, no. What are they saying?" Dream leaned against the kitchen counter well his mother stirred a pot on the stove.

"Well, apparently this gorgeous boy showed up at the town festival last night. Like so gorgeous people thought he might be a god. Anyway, everyone was trying to get his attention or marry their daughters off to him. But just as soon as he came he vanished. And no one has seen him since. People think he might be the mysterious Prince that never leaves the castle. He looked a lot like the late Queen and his eyes are two different colours one being the Queens's eye colour and the other the Kings. His clothes looked like something a Prince would wear too. So, what do you think? You've seen the Prince, is he as beautiful as the people think?"

He's even prettier. "The Prince is not allowed to leave the castle, so it couldn't be him." Dream stated plainly.

His mother looked him dead in the eyes, "I don't like being lied to, Clay."

"H-how did you know?" Dream asked in disbelief.

"A mother has her ways... Do you like him?"

"What?! W-why would you ask that?"

"When I asked you if he was pretty you wear the biggest smile on your face."

"I just have a strong desire to keep him safe, that's all."

"If you say so... come help me with supper."

"Of course." Dream walked over to the sink and started washing his hands.

I'll be home in a few hours, My Prince.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.8K 14
lmao as if anyone is gonna see this: forget I ever said that ^ THANK YOU FOR 69K HAHAHAHAHAHA George is part cat. It's how he always has been. Du...
18.5K 745 14
Dream finds himself in an introverts worst nightmare when Sapnap convinces him to host seven of their close friends for Sapnap's 21st birthday. The o...
123K 3.7K 23
Though he desperately refuses the conformities of modern novel tropes, George acknowledges he's just the same as every book character. A side charact...
13K 324 34
[Completed](Warning: is an old cringy story) Dream, George, Sapnap, and BBH decided to meet up at Dream's house for two weeks in the summer. George r...