FORCED MARRIAGE|| KSJβœ”οΈ

By AlexiaXnamjoon

How would you feel when someone you insulted very badly wants to marry you? Well the same happens with Min j... More

Part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
BC #1
BC #2
BC #3
BC #4
SPECIAL THANKS
BC #5
BC #6
BC #7

Part 70

1.7K 91 11
By AlexiaXnamjoon

Kim Jiah .

Yeah, so that woman walked in and with a file in her hand and as soon as seokjin's eyes laid on that woman he gave her a wide smile, a smile which he didn't even give me when I walked in. "Sir, the file you asked for." She gives him the file and he happily takes it and goes back to his laptop screen.

Her eyes meets with mine and she raises her eyebrows. I maintained my eye contact with her. "Aren't you that crazy women?" She asks making me frown.

"Excuse me, what?"

"The women who insulted Mr Kim, you were lucky, instead of being living a life like a hell you are living like a princess." She slightly smirks.

" what the hell are you trying to say?" I asked as her words just confused me.

"That, you are not suitable for our perfect Mr. Kim." She flips her hair.

I clenched my jaw at her statement and the fact that Seokjin wasn't doing anything even though he was hearing all these things made me more angry.

"Don't you think you're speaking way too much?!" I slightly raised my voice.

"Don't you think you're living way too much in luxury?" She snaps.

I kept my calm and tried not to make a scene since it's my first time coming here and I don't want to ruin it but this women is really getting on my nerves.

"Seokjin, why won't you tell her anything? She's speaking shit!" I moved towards Seokjin.

" why? Can't you answer her? After all, she's saying the truth." He finally looks back up from his screen, his eyes not showing any emotions.

" what?" I frowned at his statement.

" anyways, yeji bring me the other files too." He says smiling at her and she nods walking out the office.

" What the hell was that Seokjin?!" I was now standing at that women's place, in front of Seokjin.

" why didn't you stopped her?! But instead played along with her!" I slammed my hands on his desk, disappointed.

"I told you already that she was telling the truth and I know truth hurts." His eyes showed pity.

" if-" my words got cut off when the women walked in again now with more files in her hands. She comes beside me.
" mind moving a little bit?" She asked with sarcasm in her voice.

I just wanted to plant a tight slap across her face but I didn't. I moved away and went back to the couch I was previously sitting on.

" bring that chair here and arrange it." Seokjin orders her and she brings an extra chair and sets it beside seokjin's chair taking a seat on it. Basically, they were sharing the same desk. I felt like I was invisible or wasn't that much good to be noticeable.

I remembered the reason why I came here. "Seokjin, the food is getting cold. Take a break, let's eat something firs-" my sentence wasn't even completed when he shushed me down by keeping a finger on his lips.

" shhh...be quiet if you want to be here."

What the hell is up with him?

" Sir, can you please pass me that file." The annoying women says inching closer to Seokjin as the file was on his side. She wasn't able to reach the file so she place her hand on seokjin's thighs to get support and not to mention her cleavage was on full display because of her bending.

The hell is she tryna do?!

" here." Seokjin hands her the file and she thanks him.

I just folded my arms and looked at them with anger clear in my eyes.

" why don't you just leave? It's wierd to know that someone is watching you like that?" Seokjin says.

" I'm not going anywhere until you eat."

" fine, then I guess I'll eat." He let's out an annoyed sigh.

Did he just accepted to eat so that I can leave as soon as possible?!

^

" yeji, why don't you eat too?" Seokjin says as he was going to sit with me on the table to have lunch together.

" why?!" I protested immediately.

" sure." She says smiling innocently.

" I'm sorry, but I brought food for two people only." I made an excuse to shove her away.

" it's okay, you and yeji, should eat I will eat something from the cafeteria." Seokjin gets up.

" but I brought this for you." I protest.

" it's not like I have never eaten food made by you. It's not even that good though." He murmurs in the last sentence but I could still hear it. The woman slightly chuckles hearing him.

Why is he so rude all of a sudden?

^

Time went by and I didn't go home like I decided to go after having lunch with Seokjin because I didn't want to leave him alone with that weird woman whom he was continuously siding with.

I observed both of them all the time and Seokjin was barely paying attention to my presence instead he wanted me to leave. The women would just find chances to get close to Seokjin. Sometimes, touch his hands, thighs making my blood boil in anger and jealousy and the fact that Seokjin didn't even said a single word to her made me more angry.

We were leaving for home when Seokjin suggested dropping that off too. I was going to sit in the front seat besides Seokjin but he stopped me and told me to sit on the backseat .

" seriously?" I asked not believing.

" I'm dead serious." He replies sternly and I angrily closed the car door which I held and went and sat in the backseat.

That women sat on the front where I was supposed to sit and they were talking about work.

They are out of the company but still they wanna talk about work.

The women's stop comes and she gets off the car. I let out a heavy sigh, I am exhausted from controlling myself from not beating her up.

Seokjin gets out of the car too and makes sure she safely entered the house which I suppose was only two steps away from the car Seokjin was going to return to the car when that woman called him and to my surprise she ran and hugged him.

Calm down, Jiah calm down.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and hugged him and he gladly wrapped his hands around her waist.

Why do I feel like I am being the third wheel.

I looked away from them trying to hold back the tears which were threatening to fall down anytime.

Seokjin came back in the car buckling his seatbelt. " if you want you can come in the front now." He says and starts the car.

" Why did you have to hug her?" I tried my best to not crack my voice.

" just stop it. It was just a casual hug besides, she's not only my secretary but also good friend of mine." He says annoyed.

" then you both must be this close everyday right." I looked outside the window.

"Ofcourse." I closed my eyes not handling this anymore.

^

" we are her-" I cut Seokjin off by slamming the door shut of the car and leaving before him.
" what the hell, Jiah?!"

^

Seokjin walks in our shared bedroom and I immediately take my blanket and pillow and started to exit the room.

" where the hell are you going?" He asks annoyed.

" I'm not sleeping with you tonight." I stomped out of the room and he didn't even tried to stop me.

^

I woke up and this morning weren't as good as every morning.I went back to our shared bedroom to get my clothes but I heard seokjin's phone making a buzz sound. I ignored it since it's not my place to see his texts but it kept buzzing continuously and Seokjin was busy showering.

I went to the nightstand where his phone was kept.

Yeji.
Sir, thank you for the necklace I really like it.
You didn't had to gift it to me though.

I realized it's the same women as yesterday. Anger rushed through my veins when I read that Seokjin gifted her a necklace.
This is way too much now!

I rushed in the closet and took a out a suitcase and started throwing my clothes into it angrily.

"Whoa,whoa, what the hell are you doing?" Seokjin exits the bathroom and questions seeing me like this.

" I'm leaving this house and you!" I yelled pointing at his face but he didn't seem to take it seriously.

" ah, really? That means I would be alone? Woah, that sounds good." He smiles shamelessly.

" what the hell seokjin?! What's wrong why are you suddenly behaving like this?!" I asked not believing how happy he just got hearing I'm leaving.

" I'm behaving like this? And what about you? You're being jealous for no damn reason."

" FIRE HER! I won't leave if you fire her!" I said thinking that he would fire her and would want me to stay.

" why should I? And who are you to tell me to fire a good employee of mine just because you're jealous! And can't handle the truth." He says sarcastically.

" I'm seriously leaving." I repeated myself.

" please do. The door is wide open and I don't want someone who would go around controlling me. At least, I would be away from your annoying ass." His eyes didn't showed any emotion like before.

I couldn't believe that this was really the Seokjin I know.

" you know what?! Just leave already and please don't expect me to run after you and beg you to come back because I'm not going to do that this time. I don't care where you go and what you do." His words felt like a knife stabbing my heart and tears welled up in my eyes. He only said more seeing me tearing up.

" yeah, cry because that's the only thing you're good at right?" 

This isn't the Seokjin I know.

" even if you cry I won't stop you this time. Cry as much as you want to." He leaves without even giving me a single glance.

I cried uncontrollably and packed the suitcase and immediately left the house.

What would happen? They are going to have some more fights in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 473 18
Jungkook finally admits he has feeling for his bandmate Jimin! What will happen if Jimin finds out? My story starts on 01/03/15. I really like writin...
12.2K 677 6
Park Jimin is arranged to marry Jeon Jungkook who is a cold and disable man What will happen between them? Will the love bloom between them? Or ther...
285K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
446K 12.8K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...