FORCED MARRIAGE|| KSJβœ”οΈ

By AlexiaXnamjoon

How would you feel when someone you insulted very badly wants to marry you? Well the same happens with Min j... More

Part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
BC #1
BC #2
BC #3
BC #4
SPECIAL THANKS
BC #5
BC #6
BC #7

Part 67

1.7K 101 4
By AlexiaXnamjoon

" you should get freshened up a little, soon we are going to cut the cake." seokjin suggests and I nodded since I also needed to use the restroom.

He helps me leave the hall in which the party was held and guide me towards the restroom.

"You can leave, I'll be back once I'm done." I said to seokjin so that he doesn't have to wait for me outside.

" be quick, everyone would be waiting for you." I nod and he leaves. I do my business in the restroom and fix myself up a little. Once I thought that I was ready to go I left the restroom and walked through the hallways back to the hall.

I opened the door and walked in while busy correcting my dress to look presentable and once I was done I looked up only to see pitch darkness. I looked around me but everything was black. For a moment, I thought my eyes were closed but I was wrong. I was so busy correcting my dress that I just kept walking and now I can't even get hold of the door where I came from.

Am I at the wrong place? But I remember everyone was here just some minutes ago.

" seokjin......." I call out in almost a whisper as the darkness was eating me, scaring the hell out of me.

" hello....?" I called out again and started to panic.
" seokjin! Where are you?!" I yelled but a clicking sound disturbed me.

I turned around to face the sound only to see a source of light peeking it's way. A spotlight falling on top of a person. The person's back was facing me and was good three to four steps away from me.

The spotlight was the only source of light in this pitch dark room that too was reflecting on this unknown person.

" excuse me? who are you?do I.....perhaps know you?" I asked as this person was the only one present with me here but was he here all this time?

I can't even see his face and I am not able to recognize him. I'm very good at recognising people just by seeing their backs but this person doesn't seem similar and him not replying to me made me nervous.

" Hello? Who are you?" I called out again

Still no response...

"Can you hear me or not?! I'm asking you something! Who the hell are you?! And where is everyone who were here just some time ago?" I started yelling at this unknown person annoyed by him not responding me.

" you can't recognize the person whom you used to recognize just by his smell."
The person finally speaks making me frown.

" What......?"

" it's me." the person finally turns facing me and I froze at my place.

" me, your brother."

"O-Oppa?" words only came out of my mouth as a whisper as I saw the person whom I missed all my life standing in front of me. I ran and tightly hug him and the feeling came back. The warm feeling that I used to feel years ago of having an older brother came back.

The old memories of mine with him flooded back into my mind as he hugs me back as tightly as I did.

I was more than happy to know that my brother is fine and now is here right in front of me.

Just how much I missed him.

My eyes started getting teary as I couldn't believe that he was back.

" aigoo! Even after so many years, you're still the same crybaby sister of mine." he held my shoulders and pushes me back to get a look at my now teary eyes.

" you look like a princess and you shouldn't be crying because princesses don't cry." he pats my back and I could notice his eyes sparkling indicating that I wasn't the only one tearing up.

" where were you all these years? Were you fine? What were you-" he interrupts me.

"I was fine and good! And remember I promised you that I would come back when I would've my own successful company? It's just that....it took some time...but here I am!" he flashes his amazing gummy smile making me smile.

He didn't change at all still down to earth and my brother that left me seven years ago.

"I feel bad to disturb this amazing reunion but I remember we have to also cut the birthday cake and now that yoongi has also joined us let's not make him wait." a familiar voice says getting our attention. The person walked towards us, his face visible when he stood under the spotlight.

" seokjin.." he gives the sweetest smile ever seeing me and yoongi oppa.

"Oh, Kim seokjin! Long time no see!" yoongi oppa runs towards seokjin bringing him in a tight hug while seokjin hugs back with the same smile.

" you....you both know each other?" I asked confused as to how they both know each other because yoongi oppa doesn't even know that I'm married.

" hyung!" suddenly the lights flicked ON revealing all the decorations and everyone and a happy jungkook with a wide smile plastered on his face came running towards seokjin and oppa.

"Who are you?" oppa breaks the hug and looks at jungkook with a confused face making jungkook's wide smile fade away in seconds.

" I.....I'm jungkook, your kookie!" he says sounding disappointed.

" omo! Jungkookie?! You've grown up so big and strong that I didn't recognize you!" he exclaims bringing him for a tight hug while jungkook giggles.

" MIN SUGA!"

Who is that now?

Jimin yells from the other corner of the room running towards the three of them with Namjoon, hoseok and taehyung following behind him. They all took him in a big and tight hug while I looked at them confused.

Do they know each other?

"Hyung, finally you're back!" taehyung says in his excited voice and I could see oppa's beautiful gummy smile plastered on his face.
I've never seen him so happy before.....they surely know each other.

"Yeah, I'm back and I missed you all a lot!" oppa confesses breaking the hug.

" ahem! Now can we cut the cake? People are waiting!" Jennie says getting everyone attention as she comes and stands beside me.

" yep, it's been so long since I've celebrated my sister's birthday."

I slice the big ass cake that seokjin ordered and gave everyone a bite of it.
Everyone looked so happy.

"Yay! Now the birthday girl and her brother will show us some moves!" jisoo yells from the crowd of people and the other people just yells approving. I look beside me and saw my brother already smiling looking at me and ready to dance. I smiled widely and danced with him.

The crowd applauded and cheered and I felt like this moment could never end. It was just so beautiful as I didn't expected my brother to show up all of a sudden that too on my birthday making it even more special.

From the corner of my eyes I could see seokjin smiling and clapping. He looks happy too.

The party ended, it was just a memorable moment that I didn't even wanted it to end.
Me, seokjin and oppa were waving off the guests that came and when everyone was gone I turned towards yoongi oppa. "You will be staying at our house, right?" I asked.

" nope, actually I booked a room at a hotel for tonight" he scratches the back of his neck.
"What?! No way! You're staying with us!" I protest.

" what if seokjin isn't comfortable with it?" he asks and I looked at seokjin, pouting.

" there's no such thing like that, you're living with us and that's it!" seokjin helds oppa's hand and drags him with himself.

SURPRISE?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 473 18
Jungkook finally admits he has feeling for his bandmate Jimin! What will happen if Jimin finds out? My story starts on 01/03/15. I really like writin...
473K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
562K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
596K 22.5K 47
Y/N hasn't talked to her parents since they shipped her off to America at the age of 6 to be raised by a nanny. All grown up with a business of her o...