FORCED MARRIAGE|| KSJβœ”οΈ

By AlexiaXnamjoon

How would you feel when someone you insulted very badly wants to marry you? Well the same happens with Min j... More

Part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
BC #1
BC #2
BC #3
BC #4
SPECIAL THANKS
BC #5
BC #6
BC #7

Part 65

1.9K 96 11
By AlexiaXnamjoon

TIME SKIP.
( night.)

Seokjin just got out of the shower and was combing his hair in front of the mirror. It was your turn to shower so you took your towel and your night suit that you were supposed to wear after showering.

You arranged them in the bathroom and closed the door shut and locked it but as you were going to take of your dress your hands weren't able to reach the zipper on your back and you couldn't open it.

"what's wrong with you now?" you said annoyed.

"How did I do it in the morning? Why can't I reach it now?!" you yell at yourself.

You sighed as your tries weren't working at all.

" how am I even gonna do this?" you gave up but just then you remembered that you can ask your husband to do it for you.

You opened the bathroom door walking out of the room. Seokjin looked at you expecting to see you in your night suit, fresher but frowned seeing you still in the dress you previously were in.

" you didn't shower?" he asks.

" I was going to but I can't open this zipper can you do it for me." you stood in front of him, your back facing him.

" ahh... That's so easy.." he whispered in your ears smirking.

He slowly moves your silky brown hair out of the way, his fingertips tracing along your skin as he does that making you nervous.

He broughts his hands to your zipper, purposely opening it slowly. Your body stiffening and breath hitching every time the zipper goes down revealing your back. Your dress getting loose. His fingertips tracing along your skin slightly giving you tickles.

He stopped when the zipper came to a dead end and you eventually, started walking back to the bathroom since you knew he's done but you thought.

His big arms suddenly pull you towards him as your back hits his hard chest.

" where are you going? I'm not done yet."
You could feel his hot breath fanning on your neck giving you goosebumps. His other reached on your shoulder slowly pushing away the dress down your shoulder so that he can get a full view of your bare shoulders.

You widened your eyes when he placed his lips on your now bare shoulders, tracing it down to your arm and pushing the dress down your arms until the dress fell on the floor leaving you in only your undergarments.

Seokjin wraps both of his arms around you more tightly while placing soft kisses on your right shoulder.

You were so nervous at that moment because you've never done something like this with him. You didn't wanted to stop him because you liked it but at the same time you were shy.

" s-seokjin," you called out for him but he just hummed in response as he was busy.

"You smell so nice." he inhales your smell and suddenly starts sucking on your neck. You didn't know if you should stop him or not.

Him continuously sucking on your neck made you feel good and you didn't waste a second to tilt you head giving him more space. He slightly smirked through your skin.

You didn't knew what would happen next or maybe you didn't wanted it to happen now. As much as you liked what seokjin was doing but you were afraid of what was coming next. You were still not ready for this and unwantedly you moved away from seokjin. He looked at you in confusion since it was the second time you stopped him today.

You didn't say anything to him but instead picked your dress from the floor and ran inside the bathroom and closed the door shut, embarrassed.

Seokjin was kind of disappointed by your behavior but he let it go because something caught his eyes which made him curious.

All this time while showering you were feeling kind of guilty thinking that you should've not done that. Thinking that maybe he would be upset.

You were embarrassed to face him but you had to. You exited the bathroom and saw seokjin, his eyes closed as he was peacefully laying on his side of the bed. You sighed and went besides him getting ready to sleep. You shut off the lamp besides you since the one besides seokjin was already shut. The room became pitched dark and there was dead silence.

" love?" seokjin's sudden voice startled you as you thought he was asleep.

" y-yes." you stuttered nervously.

" are you okay?" he said making you frown.

" y-yeah, why would you ask that?"
Suddenly the lights flick on and you realized that seokjin switched on the lamp besides him.

" what's wrong?" you avoided eye contact with him.

" you're hurt right?" why didn't you told me?" he says up looking at you with worry in his eyes.

" hurt? Where? I'm not hur-" before you can even answer seokjin pulls your T-shirt up revealing your stomach with some wounds and bruises. You widened your eyes at his sudden action.

" what's this?" he asks and you immediately cover your stomach back with your T-shirt.

" nothing." you sat up lying.

" you're very bad at lying so don't even try." he waits patiently for your answer.

" aish.. It's just that I fell from the stairs." you laughed nervously.

" falling from stairs won't get you bruised all over your stomach and back jiah!" he slightly raises his voice because he was worried about you but here you were trying to hide it from him because you didn't wanted to worry him.

" how can you know that? Have you ever fallen-"

" are you telling me or not?!" his eyes turns fiery and you were slightly scared of his behavior.

" I said it's nothing-"

" who did it?!" he yells making you flinch.
You looked down not knowing what to do.

" tell me." he speaks in a calming voice and you couldn't hold it anymore now. Tears well up in your eyes remembering the time when you get these bruises.

Seokjin's eyes turned back to soft seeing you crying. You burst out crying in front of him. Letting out everything that you hid from him all this time.

Seokjin pats your back calming you. You looked in his eyes with your now teary ones.

" my father. He came to me when you were not here." you managed to say in between your sobs.

Seokjin frowned.
" your father?"
You nodded.

" he told me that he would make me marry someone else just because you didn't fulfilled your promise. It happened when we thought you died in the plane crash. I tried to hide it from him but he knew the truth. I told him I didn't want to marry anyone else because I love you but he said that it's just my attraction and when I tried to argue h-he abused me." you managed to explain to him while tears rolling down your face.

" I-I was so scared... I thought he would make me marry someone else..." seeing you crying so hard even seokjin's eyes became teary. He wiped your tears with his thumb.

" thanks to my friends, with the help of them I got him behind the bars." you ended your explanation.

" he beat me so hard that the bruises are still there and sometimes it pains." your sobs became slow and you calmed yourself down as you sniffed.

Seokjin was very angry on your father but he was proud that you took an action.

" you should've told me. Don't hide these things from me." seokjin slightly smiled taking your hands in his.

" I just didn't want to worry you." you looked down but seokjin made you look up at him, holding your chin.

" I have the right to get worried and it makes me happy when you share your worries with me after all, that's what I am for." he smiles and you too smile.

^

" let's go shopping." seokjin says while you both were sitting on your dining table having breakfast.

" shopping? Why?" you ask.

" what do you mean why? Your birthday is after five days you don't wanna go shopping? I was planning on helding a big party."

" wait- my birthday? In five days?!" you can't believe that you completely forgot about your birthday.

" don't tell me you didn't even know."
" yeah, I did forgot." you scratch the back of your neck nervously.

" but wait- I don't remember telling you about my birthday." seokjin laughs nervously.

" of course you told me about it but I guess you forgot that you did." he says acting nervous.

" oh, maybe you're right. You won't lie right." you smile.

" anyways, what are you going to gift me??" you ask curious.

" a gift that you will remember all your life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 472 18
Jungkook finally admits he has feeling for his bandmate Jimin! What will happen if Jimin finds out? My story starts on 01/03/15. I really like writin...
480K 17.2K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...
562K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
59.4K 1.8K 37
this is my first ff ignore my mistake as English is not my first language i hope you enjoy the story "when he married her to take revenge but the f...