FORCED MARRIAGE|| KSJ✔️

Par AlexiaXnamjoon

How would you feel when someone you insulted very badly wants to marry you? Well the same happens with Min j... Plus

Part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
BC #1
BC #2
BC #3
BC #4
SPECIAL THANKS
BC #5
BC #6
BC #7

Part 59

2.1K 108 35
Par AlexiaXnamjoon

I looked at myself in the mirror as I corrected my outfit and adjusted my hair a little. I applied some light makeup and some lip balm.

I wore this outfit since seokjin told me to wear something comfy and cute.

" you ready?" I heard seokjin say and I turned to face him. He wore a white tee and beige shorts with some sneakers. His long legs on full display. To be honest, I have never seen him wear shorts before but he looks cute.

" do I look weird?" seokjin questions eyeing himself weirdly.

" Not at all instead it makes you look more handsome." I smiled walking towards him and standing in front of him. He smiles back.

" you look so cute in that." he pulls my cheeks playfully while chuckling.

" let's go." he said and I nodded. We turned to exit our room while he held my hand taking me with him.

^

I sat in the passenger's seat buckling the seat belt while seokjin does the same. He pushes the key in the ignition and turns it starting the engine.

" where are we going?" I asked curiously facing him while his gaze was in front.

" it won't be a that much fun if I tell you." he says driving out the driveway.

" okay.."

^

I felt a hand on my thigh gently caressing it and calling my name sweetly.

" wake up, love." I opened my eyes only to meet with seokjin's.

" we are here." he unbuckles his seatbelt and opens the door besides him getting out and coming to the other side to open the door for me. That's when I looked behind him only to see huge rides and people screaming out of both fun and fear.

" amusement park?" I question seokjin stepping out of the car and closing the door behind me.

" let's be kids again." he grinned taking my hand in his and Intervined our fingers while making our way towards the ticket counter.

" woah." I exclaimed in excitement seeing how big the amusement parks really is. This one isn't the one we visited last time but a different one and it's way more bigger that that.

" let's enjoy." seokjin says pulling me with him to the cup and saucer ride.

^

" seokjin, you look like a prince riding a horse." I said giggling seeing how good looking seokjin looked on the carousel horse even though it was fake.

" I am a prince." he bragged about himself while the carousel spins and the horses move up and down slowly.

This time, seokjin was able to sit on the carousel. His horse was just besides mine, moving together.

" jiah, wait let me come there.". Seokjin said wanting to come sit on the horse I was on.

" are you kidding? It will break if we both sit." I playfully glared at him while he pouted.

I chuckled and looked around seeing people standing in queue of every single ride and so-

" jiah." seokjin calls and I turn to him immediately only for his lips to meet mine.
He leaned towards my side and pecked my lips. He went back to his horse after parting away.

I blushed at his sweet behavior.

We got off the carousel and were walking out when a man approached us.

" Sir, I am a photographer who goes around in this amusement park clicking photos specially of couples and families. I have this photo I have taken of you and your girlfriend. You can buy this if you want." he says handing a photo to seokjin which made him smile.

I peeked to take a look at the photo too.

It was a photo of the moment Jin kissed me on the carousel.

( something like this please imagine Jin and jiah.)

" I'll buy this and also she's not my girlfriend." he says taking out his wallet to pay.

"Oh, sorry I thought you were couples." the cameraman bows.

" yes, we are couple but the only difference is that she is my wife." seokjin grinned after paying the man and placing that photo in his wallet and keeping it back in his pocket.

" oh." the cameraman exclaims while the grip on seokjin's hand in my hand tightened as if he never wants to let go off me.

" she's my wife. Please remember that." seokjin kisses the back of my hand while his eyes were staring deep into mine.
I smiled while he does the same.

^

We were sitting on a bench nearby, tired. It was fun but tiring too. Tired of screaming and laughing so much well, amusement park is all about that.

There were sometimes when people eyed seokjin weirdly because of that incident but it didn't effect us we still enjoyed.

" you wanna eat ice cream?" seokjin asks and I nodded.
" I would like to eat butterscotch flavor." I said and he walked towards the ice cream van near us.

I smiled to myself and fidged with my fingers while waiting for him to return. I turned my head back to his direction only to see him walking towards me with ice cream cones in both of his hand. He had a wide grin on his face.

Everything blurred out only he was visible to me smiling brightly and walking towards me with slow steps. Everything slowed dow-

" earth to jiah!" I snapped out of my thoughts when seokjin waved his hands in front of my face.

I blushed, embarrassed.

He chuckled. " here, your ice cream." he handed over the cone to me and I thanked him. He took a seat besides me on the bench and started eating his ice cream while I did the same.

Though, I was eating the ice cream my eyes were only on him and he did the same.
" you wanna taste this?" I asked to seokjin he nodded.
" no, I don't like butterscotch." he scrunched his nose.
" you have no taste." I nodded in frustration.

" I do have a taste or else how would have I chosen you." he smiles making me blush and look down.

I looked up at his face only to notice ice cream on his lips " aish, you're such a baby." I lean and pecked his lips and licked my lips, licking the ice cream that got on my lips when I pecked him.

I could feel his cheeks getting heated up and him being taken aback a little.

" what?" I asked.

" nothing." he nodded multiple times before continuing to eat his ice cream and this time I noticed him deliberately putting ice cream on his lips. I chuckled softly.

" jiah, is there something on my lips?" he asks innocently.

" oh, yeah you got some ice cream on your lips." I went on with his play.

" can you wipe it off? I can't see it, you know?" he shrugged and I nodded trying not to laugh. I opened my purse and took out a tissue and moved the tissue towards him.

" here." I smile at him and he looked at me with a sad face.

" what?" I asked again chuckling.

" do what you did before."

SORRY I HAD TO.....

I OPENED PINTEREST AND THIS IS WHAT CAME IN FRONT OF MY EYES.

He was shy because his nipples were visible 😂

Waist...

S U F F E R..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

979K 36.5K 28
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
143K 9.5K 50
Never knowing each other, Jeon Jungkook must be forced to marry Kim Seokjin in order to own his father's company or he will be married off to someone...
315K 13.3K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
1.2M 40.3K 51
[ Completed ♥️ 23 August 2017 ] #50 in Fanfics 1.6.18 •Book 1• Imagine being forced to marry your bias, sounds spectacular doesn't it? For Kim Ji...