𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐔𝐬

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹. More

𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

32K 1.5K 3.6K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"So what's going on Kataleya?" Crunchy asked. I laid in the bed watching her as she held the phone up to her face as she talked to him. She was sitting there with her hair all over her head considering we just finished our rounds. Well, she think we did.

"I'm never going back to Grandmas. She's so judgmental. She's so rude. I just can't stand to stay in her house knowing how she's acting towards my life and my friends." I explained.

"So what you gonna do?" He asked. "You gonna have to take care of Kaneeya by yourself until we get back."

"Is my mom getting any better?" She asked.

"She took her first steps last night." He said, she squealed. "She was tryna fight the nurse but still."

"That's so good," She expressed. "She'll be home in no time then. I can't wait to see her and hug her. And so she can take Kaneeya so I can go to Mexico."

"Who said you going to Mexico?" Crunchy asked.

"I did." She replied. "Get off of my phone now." She said hanging up, I shook my head.

She so damn rude. I don't know where the fuck she get that from but it be so damn crazy and attractive. That shit be irritating but it be cute on her. I never saw myself being with no friendly girl anyway.

"You so fucking rude."

She shrugged and started typing on her phone. "I'm going to DeMaya's house today. She wants Kaneeya and Kassidy to have a play date. I don't understand why because they can't talk or walk or play like real people but I guess." She said.

I nodded and watched her as she typed on her phone. She was pouting as always scrolling on her phone and typing stuff at the same time. "I need a iPad." She said scrolling on her phone.

"What you want for your birthday?" I asked admiring her clear skin. Her shit looked better than mine and I do whole facials and shit.

She shrugged. "Dick."

I cracked a smile. "Anything else?"

I walked right into that one, didn't I?

I just ain't expect for her to say it so fast. Like maybe ease into it or something but saying it just like that caught a nigga way off guard. I be needing some type of warning or something sometimes.

"I don't know what I want," She said with a shrug. "You don't have to get me anything honestly. You get me stuff all the time." Huh?

"That's what I'm supposed to do. Fuck you talking about?" I asked with a deep frown, she sighed.

"Ok but because you get me stuff all the time you shouldn't get me anything for my birthday. You don't think I have enough stuff?" I smacked my lips.

"You can never have enough stuff." I replied. "I thought we talked about this. Fuck going on? Youn like me getting you shit now?"

"I never said that." She said shaking my head. "Wait, is this an argument or just an conversation?"

"A conversation." I said with a shrug. "Why?"

"You're cussing at me and some may take that as you getting angry but I can't tell so I'm asking for clarification." She explained.

"I ain't getting mad. I just don't understand why you saying youn want nothing for your birthday. Youn wanna be with me no more? We breaking up?"

"Ughhhh!" She groaned. "Where did you even get that from? Are you having an autistic episode?"

I smacked my lips. "Bae, stop playing."

"I'm not. You're being ridiculous. If you wanna get me something for my birthday then go ahead. I don't see the point in this conversation considering your birthday is before mine." She said with a shrug. "I'm gonna be gone all day so just text me because I'm not gonna be able to talk on the phone."

I scrunched my face up as I watched her climb off of the bed. Something was up, she was acting too weird today. She usually didn't get out the bed until I did cause she wanna cuddle and shit but she moving way different. "Where you going?"

She walked over to her suitcase and pulled out some clothes. "I have a hair appointment. I'm getting a blonde install for my birthday." She said with a wide smile, I pouted.

"Youn wanna cuddle with your nigga before you leave?" I asked looking at her, she giggled.

"Dooda we can cuddle later," She said. "I have to get ready and you have to get Nene ready. So get up."

"Who said I had to get her ready?"

"Me," She replied with a mug. "So get up now. I don't wanna be late to my hair appointment Dejhari."

I smacked my lips and got up. I slid into my polo pajama pants and grabbed my phone to see if I had any text messages from my Granny-Maw. "I can't believe Meena scamming." I pointed out shaking my head, Muga chuckled.

"I'm not shocked." She said walking into the bathroom, I followed behind her.

"Why you say that?" I asked eyeing her. I grabbed my toothbrush and turned the faucet on so I could brush my teeth and stuff like that. "You think she been doing that shit?"

"I wouldn't be surprised." She said softly. I loved her voice the most because it was so beautiful to me. She reminded me of a confused angel who just wanted to live her life how she wanted. "Nothing our friend group surprises me anymore."

I didn't even notice she was in the shower until now but she wasn't lying. They never really shocked me because I don't care about what they do as long as they ass don't die or catch something. Other than that, they can do what they want. Who am I to judge?

The only person life I'm sniffing around is my girl. But that's my job to be checking for her life the way I do because if I don't then who will?

Only time I say something to they nasty asses is if it's brought to me. I speak on what is told to me. I don't got time to be tryna figure other people life out when mine barely figured out. That's why I don't see how Wendy Williams do it.

She built like a pork chop anyway.

"Dooda, do you wear Gap?"

"I wear they shorts but that's pretty much it. Ion really shop from there no more." I said. "Why?"

"I saw some really cute baby clothes in there so I was going to go today and buy some stuff for Nene."

I nodded. "Ight," I replied putting my toothbrush back since I was done brushing my teeth. "I'm finna go get her dressed and shit."

"Ok," She said. I walked out the bathroom and started walking into the guest room. Nene was laying in the bassinet I bought her from walmart last night cause she ain't have nothing to sleep in.

Muga was talking about letting her sleep with us but we both agreed it would be a bad idea considering we both wanted to fuck. I don't got time for no baby cockblocking me. I fuck with Nene but when it's my time ta get sum she gon have to fall back.

I noticed she was sitting up staring at the TV that was playing cocomelon all loud and shit. She was babbling and slobbing as she stared at the TV with them big wide ass eyes.

"You got some big ass eyes," I said picking her up. I slid my arm under her and held her as I pickled her out a nike outfit since that's what I was wearing today. They said something about cloudy onna news this morning so I wanna make sure me and Nene straight and shit.

"Onna news it said sum bout cloudy so you gon wear this," I said holding up the nike sweatsuit, she grunted. "Don't do that na. I'm tryna make sure your ass good the hell." I replied.

I carried her into the bathroom and grabbed the bag that had her little baby wash in there. I guess I suppose to wash her neck and shit cause ion want her to be smelling like spoiled milk.

"You need a li wash up cause you not finna be around me smelling like milk and ass." I said sitting her in the lil bath seat. I took her onsie and diaper off and quickly washed her up before putting her a fresh diaper and onsie on.

"Stay right here so I can get you fly." I said walking into the room and grabbing the outfit I put out for her to wear. I came back and put her clothes on and looked over at the shoes. "I ain't even gon try."

I eyed her outfit and nodded in satisfaction. "Li sis you fly as hell!" I said with a smile as she giggled at me. "Holllll! you spitting onna fit and shit!"

I ran into the room and got her a bib. I quickly put it on her as she laughed and made slob bubbles and allat nasty ass shit. "Tryna fuck up the drip..." I mumbled.

"Let's go show your rude ass sister." I said picking her up. I grabbed a bottle filled with milk and walked down the hallway towards our room. "I gotta get you a chain so you can dress like me, real shit."

"She doesn't have to dress like you." I heard, I looked up and noticed Muga standing there in some grey outfit with her hair in a high ponytail. "You aren't even dressed baby."

"I'm finna get dressed. I already know what to wear." I said handing her Nene who was laughing and spitting and shit like what be wrong with babies spitting and shit. "Ima just match with her,"

"I knew you would dress her like a boy!" She yelled, I felt my phone vibrate as she shook her head in disappointment. "She's not a boy. I'm thankful for bows." She added.

"She got det shit on," I said unlocking my phone.

Meena

Can you watch Jahleel today?

fa what ?

I have to study and he's irritating me too bad
Mommy at work
Granny-Maw keep saying if I can scam i can take care of my own son
And Mario going out of town this week

where he going?
& yeah ima watch him

he going to Atlanta for some type of business opportunity. i just need a break from this bad ass baby
thank you tho

you welcome li scammer

"I'm finna get dressed and then I gotta go get jahleel fa meena." I said scratching my hair. I needed to get my hair oiled and my scalp massaged. "You wanna oil and massage my scalp when I get back?"

"Um, no." She said shaking her head.

"Youn care bout yo nigga head itching?" I asked with a pout, she laughed a little.

"I'm not gonna be here." She replied. "We're about to leave now. We have a lot to do today. I need you to help me get her in that car because her carseat is hard to put in."

"Use the truck then," I insisted. "Come on."

"Huh?" She said looking at me with her face all mugged up. I grabbed Nene out of her arms and the baby bookbag that sat on the bed and put it on my back as she looked at me holding her hand out.

"Come on bae," I said. "I'm finna help ya mean ass."

"Wait! Lemme put my shoe on!" She yelled.

"What's taking you so long?" I asked watching as she pulled her Ugg boot on. "Moving slow as hell.."

"Shush," She mugged. "My back hurts."

"My back the one who should be hurting," I replied. "Allat scratching and shit you into now."

She smacked her lips and grabbed her purse. She walked past me out the room.

"Baeee! Don't leave us!" I yelled running after her.

"I'll oil your scalp later on tonight. Just put a little bit of oil in your head so you won't be scratching and stuff." She said as we walked down the steps.

I nodded and followed her outside. I noticed she was walking towards the Benz with her keys out. "Get inna truck Bae. I'a get the carseat." I said pulling my pajamas up.

"I'm nervous about driving that." She said with a frown, I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her. "What if I crash?"

"Stop thinking like det fo' you do. Just pay attention and remember you driving a truck and not a li benz."

I opened the truck door and helped her in the drivers seat. I sat Nene on her lap and held my hand out. "Lemme see the key bae.."

—————————

I stared at my phone with my eyes squinted waiting for it to go off. I been texting and calling Muga all fucking day and she ain't answering or texting me back. Ion know what the fuck going on but I'm trying not to just go out and find ha ass.

"Nigga mad as hell Mama not texting his ass back." Jammo said with a laugh, I eyed him.

"Nigga shut the fuck up. Real shit." I replied.

"She ain't texting you back at all?" Cruddy asked, I looked over at him with squinted eyes. "Well don't worry, I'm sure your the only man she's attacking."

"Well, I'm glad I don't have those problems anymore." Jammo said with a smile. "Mymy only treat me with love and respect now."

"Both of y'all shut the fuck up." I said. "I'm finna kill ha ass if she don't text me back inna next 5 minutes."

"What Caresha said? Domestic Violenceeeeee." Cruddy said before laughing, I smacked my lips.

Jammo started laughing hysterically as I watched the two of them. "Niggas mad as hell yo!" He yelled.

"Shit not funny," I replied shaking my head. The doorbell rang and I got up quickly and went to open the door. Gleesh stood at the door with a mug, I dapped him up. I huffed and walked back to my seat.

I was missing my baby so much. I ain't talk to her in like a whole 10 hours or something. I don't know I just know it's been too long, niggas getting irritated.

"What you coming in here looking all angry fa?" Jammo asked dapping Gleesh up.

"Right, bugslife looking ass nigga." Cruddy said with a laugh as they dapped.

"Why nobody tell me Drama was home?" Gleesh asked eyeing us, I tilted my head.

"Drama home?" I asked.

"How you know Drama home?" Jammo asked.

"Where he at? That nigga owe me 500 dollars." Cruddy said. "And a year of my life."

"Shut the fuck up." I said.

"I think he shot you up. Maya said he came around the store looking for you earlier that day and they said they ain't know where you was at." He spilled.

"Why she just saying something?" I asked.

"I asked her the same thing. She talking about she thought we been knew he was out." He said.

"What?" Jammo said.

"See. If she can't suck dick then she retarded." Cruddy spoke shaking his head.

"Hold on," I said. "She came out and said allat? Its not making sense ta me."

"She asked me why we don't kick it with Drama no
more. I said he in jail. She said no he not. I said yes he is and then she started talking bout how she saw him and shit.." he explained.

"I ain't seen that nigga out and about." Jammo said.

"Right," Cruddy said. "If he had smoke he would've been did something by now."

We smacked our lips as we looked at him.

"He did dumb ass." Gleesh said.

"What he do?" Cruddy asked giving him a look, I shook my head.

"He shot Doom up!" Jammo yelled before smacking him in the head. "Catch up!"

"Fuck is his smoke with me though?" I spoke up.

I never understood why niggas be mad at me cause all I do is be myself. I'm a laidback ass nigga who stay to hisself. All I do is chill, make money, and spoil my girl.

I don't be fucking with nobody.

I ain't talk to that nigga Drama since jail and his dumb ass kept doing shit. I tried to help him but he wasn't listening and when I came home I let go cause I had to start doing shit fa myself so I could survive.

My basketball career was over. I had to figure something out for myself. I had to do something.

Niggas really mad because I didn't take that murder charge for him. And I wasn't going to say I did something when I didn't. It even shows on the tape that I didn't kill nobody. But since he wanna play with my life, I have no choice but to take his.

———————

I let out a long sigh and looked at the house. Muga was clearly home and even though I was mad at her, I'm too tired to argue with her about anything. Niggas just wanna cuddle and go to sleep.

"You got your happy meal?" I asked looking at Jahleel who was sitting in the backseat kicking his feet and singing Hellcats and Trackhawks.

"Yeah," He said. "We play game?" He asked.

"Yeah nigga, come on. Take ya seatbelt off." I said hopping out the truck. I grabbed my keys and phone and closed the door. I helped his bad ass out the car and started making my way towards the house.

Before I could put the key in the door, it swung open and Muga stood there with a wide smile. "Hey!" She yelled holding her hands behind her back.

I eyed her suspiciously as I walked further into the house. "Wassup?" I asked closing the door.

"Sup bae!" Jahleel yelled, I smacked my lips.

"Take ya ass upstairs to the room." I said pushing his head, he groaned and started walking up the steps.

"Bye bae!" I shook my head and looked at Muga.

"He's bad." Muga said with a small smirk, I shook my head. She started smiling hard at me. "I have a surprise for you that I think you're gonna like a lot."

"You gon tell me why you ain't answer me all day? Niggas been tryna see wassup with you all day. I could be dead or something and you ain't answering shit. Wassup?"

"I was busy but I have something to show you!" She pushed. She grabbed my hand and started walking up the steps. "Once you see what I did you aren't gonna be mad anymore. I promise."

"Muga," I warned. "You ain't talk to me all day."

"I'm sorry nigga, damn." She snapped, I mugged.

"Stop listening ta Treasure before she get you fucked up. Real shit." I replied, she whined.

"Baby I'm sorry. But look what I did!" She said opening the room door, I looked around.

"It's a fort! We're gonna have a movie night and eat snacks and talk and stuff." She said yanking on my arm with a smile. "You like it? Huh? Do you like it?"

I nodded. "Yeah, it's a vibe." I replied nodding my head. "Where Nene at?" I asked.

"Treasure has her." She said before wrapping her arms around my waist. She rested her head on my stomach and pouted. "I thought we needed us time so I asked her to watch her until the morning."

"I just noticed something was off with you and I know your all stressed out and everything so I did this to help make you feel better." She said before flashing a smile. "And I wanted to celebrate no more nightmares! Hence the cake..."

I looked over and noticed she had a small cake that said no more nightmares with a smiley face. "Thats why I wasn't answering. I wanted to keep it a surprise and since I can't lie, I figured I'll not answer so I don't spoil the surprise."

I nodded. "I appreciate it. Thank you.,"

I don't know how to accept gifts. I never was good at accepting gifts from people so I was a little bit shocked to see Muga doing something fa me because people don't really do shit fa me.

"Go change!" She pushed. "Put something else. I don't want your outside clothes messing up my white fort."

"Y'know just cause black history month over don't mean you can't still make everything about black people.." I said, she huffed.

"It's white sheets bae!" She replied. "White people are always nice to me though."

I shook my head and just started changing. I love Muga so much just because she don't notice negative energy as negativity. She always see things in a positive light not because she wants to but because she doesn't know how to look for shady comments and shit. And because of her anger issues, I feel like it helps her more than it hurts her.

I mean yeah sometimes I wish she could understand things the way I do but I wouldn't wanna change anything about her. I love her positivity. I love how she get happy about shit other women wouldn't. She's very different than other women.

Everybody need a Muga in they life.

I sat down in the fort next to her and watched as she put stuff out. She had snacks in one corner and food in the other. Her laptop sat in the middle of it all with Netflix pulled up. "What do you wanna do first? Sing Happy No More Nightmares or watch a movie?"

"You made that song up or sum?" I asked, she nodded with a wide smile. She was excited.

"Yeah," She said with a laugh. "I made it just for you! I'm going to sing it to you and then we can blow out the candles. Unless you wanna watch the movie first?"

"Sing it ta me. Ima record you." I said pulling my phone out and going to the camera. I started recording her as she sat the candles.

"Ok, 1 2 3...Happy No More Nightmares! Happy No More Nightmares! Happy No More Nightmares! Happy No More Nightmaressss! Happy No More Nightmares!" She sung, I laughed a little.

"Whoooooo!" She cheered.

"Thank you baby," I said. "Gimme kiss."

She leaned over and pecked my lips twice. I took this chance to get me a good kiss since I haven't seen or talked to Muga all day. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and deepened the kiss.

She started smiling before pulling away. "Get away before we have sex." She said pushing my face away.

"Whats wrong with that?"

"We're supposed to be spending time together. So, no sex for you." She said looking at her laptop. "What do you wanna watch?"

I shrugged before laying down. "It don't matter to me." I said. I probably end up going to sleep on her anyway but I ain't going to say that.

"Pick some kind of movie dooda." She said.

"Put on Sextuplets," I said closing my eyes.

"Are you ok?" She asked, I nodded.

I was still kind of stuck on what they said earlier. That nigga Drama really tried to kill me after everything I did for his punk ass. Nobody wanna admit to the fact that he and Marcus was the ones who was behind the whole thing.

I thought we was cool. I thought we was close. I thought we was brothers but we wasn't shit. His punk ass tried to really kill me.

"What's going on?" I looked down and noticed Muga laying on top of me looking at me with her head rested on the back of her hands. "Talk to me."

I took a deep sigh and closed my eyes. I was really contemplating whether or not to tell her because I didn't know how she would react. I try to keep her away from that side of my life because I don't want her to see me in that light.

"I'm not going to judge you. Talk."

"I found out who shot me." I exposed. "I aint inna right head space right now but I'm good."

"Are you in danger?" She asked, I eyed her.

"Bae, Niggas shot me. I'm always in danger." I replied. "It don't even matter to me. Ima handle that shit either way so aint shit gonna happen to nobody. Y'all ain't in danger so don't worry about it."

"We could be in danger. You don't know." She said.

"How ion know?" I asked. "Ion feel like arguing with you right now, real shit."

"I'm just saying you wouldn't know. You didn't even know someone wanted to shoot you and now look, You just found out who shot you." She said.

"Ight Muga." I said closing my eyes. "Let it go."

"I'm not going to let anything go. You almost died Dejhari. Nothing is over until you end it."

I sighed. Maybe she was right but the way she thinking about ending it isn't how I'm going to end it. Niggas gonna die. Niggas really tried to kill me and thought I was just gonna sit down. Fuck no.

It's a war. And my family just gonna have to fall back and chill out till this shit over with. My birthday coming up but I ain't worried about that.

————————

I hate this chapter but my nails long. I just had to get something out for y'all.

This semester is over. Tryna find me a job.

Anyway, Thoughts!?

I have some ideas for new books this summer as well. Who ready for me?

Y'all missed me 🥴

I know y'all tired of me jumping ship but I got a life too shit. My life getting complicated.

I didn't put no pictures because I fucked something up but just know Dejhari birthday is first & Kataleya's is after his 😏.

Anything y'all wanna talk about?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 5.5K 52
𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 - #𝟭 𝗶𝗻 𝗡𝗢𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣 𝘁𝘄 - 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀, �...
326 25 21
.