WEDDING BREAKER | JIKOOK [✓]

By NXIMIHUDX

Park Jimin just wanted his revenge, really. But as much as the hatred, he couldn't possibly prepare for the n... More

<AUTHOR'S NOTE>
< Characters >
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
C13: THE FUTURE
C14: HEART
C15: DEVIL'S PLAN
C16: ANGEL'S VOICE
C17: DEVIL'S WINGS
C18: DEVIL'S GAME
C19: WE'LL SEE
C20: RUINED THE GAME?
C21: BROKEN DEVIL?
C22: WOUNDED
C23: WAY OUT
C24: INSIDE
C25: COMPLETE
C26: WILL
C27: IN AND OUT
C28: COME
C29: BEGINNING PT.1 🔞
C30: BEGINNING PT.2 🔞
C31: THEM
C32: UNTOLD
C33: TOGETHER 🔞
C34: HIM
C35: THIRD PERSON
C36: WRONG PERSON
C37: REVEAL
C38: UNFOLD
C39: EUPHORIA
C40: READY
C41: AGAIN PT.2
C42: STAYING
C43: TRUTH
C44: I LOVE YOU
< Author's Note >

°5°

7.7K 476 63
By NXIMIHUDX

Getting A One-Way Ticket

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author Pov

Everyone was doing their business included Jimin that was checking out a few paperwork with cold yet calm facial expressions. Well, he's calm on the outside but another manner on the inside.

All of his workers noticed his transformation; he no longer greets anybody, no longer smiles, and no longer bringing the happy vibe around him. Not to add, that Jimin eyes are puffy and his nose is red caused by the amount of he cried yesterday.

Jimin was staring at a blank paper, thinking back to how when the first time he and his husband met, to the moment where he confessed that he fell in love with the male, to the moment where he proposed to Jimin to be his husband saying that they belong to each other and being the stupid, blinded by love person Jimin, accepted and married him without thinking further. A knock, stirred Jimin up from his deep thoughts as he glanced at his door before continuing to check the blank paper that he hold.

"Come in," Jimin declared with a gloomy yet cold voice, feeling himself not in the mood to meet anyone but still, whatever happened at home can't get in between his job. It was so unprofessional of him if he does that. Right after Jimin gave his permission, the door creaked open revealing a man with a broad shoulder carrying a beige-colored file in his hand.

The man is at least 5.8ft tall, and at the age of his early 30s as his eyes are shaped like a doll while his full lips are placed perfectly on his face. His nose is neat structured same goes for his jawline and his physical body. He's the one Jimin called that night- the one Jimin asked to search anything that related to the woman.

Kim Seokjin is his name...

"So what's the news?" Jimin raised a question as his eyes followed Jin move who walked towards the chair in front of him as the male sat there, still didn't say anything. On the other hand, Jimin patiently waited for the file that was in the male hand. He knows everything about the woman he wanted to learn, was in that file Jin gripped. The male didn't say anything as he placed the file on the table and Jimin didn't waste any time than to snatched it then opened it.

Impatient to read what is inside it.

==============================

Name: Park So-Yoon
Age: 26
Occupation: None
Address:############ ##### ##########################
Status: Married to Jeon Jungkook (CEO of Jeon Company)
Relatives: Park Jung Min
Sibling: None
Parent: Unknown

==============================

Jimin smirked when he read the information. Well, the woman has happily married one of those successful CEO already... Then why would did she cheat with his husband?! This question wandered around Jimin's mind because he did not believe such a woman will cheat on a CEO for another man that was not even rich, in fact, it was far from that.

Yes, Jimin's husband used to work as a hotel receptionist back then before they met. Of course, Jimin met him that day at the hotel too but after they got married, he quit his job and stayed at home because Jimin preferred him to do so. Well, if you're married to a rich CEO who will never get poor, wouldn't you think the same? It's better to stay at home... Or at least, that's what Jimin thought.

"She's a lucky one... Her husband is one of the most handsome businesses men in Korea... And a successful one too. Beside you." Jin told, coming to an end with Jimin's deep thought as he finally got an idea of how to reciprocate the woman what exactly he felt right now.

Cheat... Just like she did to him.

"Tell me more about their relationship..." Jimin mumbled as he placed the paper on his office table, silently feel his stomach about to burst in outrage when everything that happened yesterday night, flashed back into his mind. He knows, no matter how hard he tries to deny this, at the end of the day he still hurt.

At the end of the day, he is still vulnerable...

"From what I know, they met four years ago and got married two years ago. That's it. I couldn't find more because her husband really closed off about their relationship..." The male explained what he know to Jimin because he know, even though Jimin looked calm and steady in the current time, the blue-haired male could also pop off whenever he wanted. So rather than asking many questions about what happened that night, he preferred to give all the information Jimin needed.

"Mr. Jeon loves her so much. That's I'm sure..." Jin added after few seconds of silence as he looked at Jimin, scanning the male facial expressions and wonder what goes inside his head. "He would do anything for her..." Jin let out furthermore as a wicked smirk immediately crawled up to Jimin's face, changing his expression in a split-second catching the older attention.

This is a good opportunity for him to return what he had been craved.  He wanted to make her feel, suffer from all the things he feels right now. He wanted her to understand what she had done. Well, of course, is not her fault only because certainly it was his husband too but if she restrained herself that day, she wouldn't end up riding his husband that night wouldn't she?

He's going to crush her heart just like what he had done to him.

"Ahhh how nice it is to destroy someone..." Jimin whispered to himself and chuckled slightly, feeling the anger in his stomach not dropping off instead, it's expanding more. Jimin know, even though he got to break her heart later, his soul remained broken. But, at least she got to feel what he feel right?

It's better than nothing

"You mean-"

"I mean what I said Jin-hyung, she deserved every little thing I feel right now... Do you know how much it hurts me every time I remember the sight? No, you don't so believe me when I said she deserves it all..." Jimin said determined as Jin opened his mouth about to protest but nothing come out of his mouth because he knows, what the male said is indeed valid.

"Taehyung, come into my office..." Jimin said to an office telephone as he back away and waited. Not a minute passed, Taehyung already arrived in his office as he stepped inside and noticed that Jin was here and his eyes stopped a picture of a woman on Jimin's table. Then he realized, it was the woman in the video they watched yesterday.

"Inform all our shareholders, we'll hold a party and make sure to invite Jeon's company too.." Jimin demanded as Taehyung nodded and wrote few memos in his notebook but looked back at Jimin weirdly. Because here's the confusing part, after starting his career as the CEO, Jimin didn't like a party anymore nor he likes to meet other people and now, the male just told him to hold a goddam party?!

Guess bad habit don't die...

"Noted, and for your information Jimin, Mr. Jeon is one of our shareholders so of course, we need to invite him..." Taehyung explained as Jimin nodded at the information, slightly feel statisfied because his plan went well. Now, don't get him wrong, Jimin is not the type of CEO who ordered their Secretary's job to do everything, he's far away from that. Jimin does all of his responsibility as a CEO except for meeting those shareholders. He didn't like to meet people that's why.

So usually, Taehyung is the one who meets them and arranged everything knows his best friend could do many things but meeting new people is never on the list. Jimin rarely socializes ever since he was a kid.

"Okay, held the event when I'm available and make sure it's in the night..." Jimin said as he glanced at the file on his table, trying hard to not just go to her house and slapped the shit out of her. Oh, how much Jimin wanted to do that but he knows better than to not waste his energy and only go there to slap her. He wanted to give her more...

"That's all you may go now," Jimin said, noticed Taehyung was still stood in his place as the male nodded and walked away after glanced at Jimin once again, and closed the door. 

"Jimin..."

"Yeah?"

"What is your plan?" Jin asked because actually, he could sense that there's something Jimin had planned in his head. The devil's aura surrounded the male and it makes Jin suffering inside, badly wanted to know what had happened and what's going on inside his mind. He knows Jimin from high school, the same goes for Hoseok and Taehyung... He knows better if something goes wrong.

The old Jimin was no joke. He literally could cut off your fingers if you ever dared to lay your hands on any part of his body. Jimin has no hesitation in doing that. Even though the boy was closed off and did not socialize much, he was still known as the devil back then. No one talks back to Jimin if they wanted to live normally on the next day.

He doesn't bother innocent people, just don't disturb him and nothing will happen.

The blue-haired devil”

That's what they called him in high school back then in high school and somehow, Jin finds himself questioning how the three of them cope with Jimin.

Jimin on the other side, thinking many ways to start his revenge and oh, couldn't wait anymore. He built their marriages for five years.

Five goddam years...

And the woman came without a knock and ruined it in one second. Jimin still couldn't think about why the hell she would be cheated on by her husband.

The wound in Jimin heart is still fresh. How could he be so blind loving his husband? He knows that he is not a good husband but did he had to cheat on him? If he doesn't love him anymore why can't he tell him from the beginning? No matter how much he says this, he will says it again... It hurts... The pain is too real to be ignored.

Jimin sighed, thinking all the questions that were running into his mind, waiting for someone to answer but the paper remained blank as Jimin's heart stayed broken. He wanted to pucked himself up and forget everything that happens yet he know his self too well... He will never let go of the wrath inside until he got what he wants.

"Jimin do you have anything in your mind?" Jim asked softly, somehow scared of the male answer because believe him, you don't want to face the old Jimin back then in the school. It's so much different that he is now... Almost like a completely different person.

"That's a good question... I'm sure you know me well..." Jimin responded but not really answering Jin question as he glanced at the male before stood up and walked towards the office window, watching how people become tiny from his sight. 

"Jimin you can do anything but..." Jin halted his words, unsure what he wanted to say. He wanted to protest and convinced the male but at the same time, another part of him believe what Jimin wanted to do is the best way of returning the favor to the woman. Well, let's be honest, if you got the chance to pay back wouldn't you do so after you goy cheated on?

"But what?"

"B-but just now that we are here... Call me if you need me..." Jim said watching Jimin's back as the male didn't say anything just continue to scan around the city.

"I hope you like the Hell, cause you're getting a one-way ticket" Jimin mumbled under his breath which goes clear through Jin's ears but didn't say anything further.
____________________________________

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!!💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 4.6K 42
He, who had nothing to do with all of this, had to take it all on himself. Jeon jungkook was nothing but just a bait.......... Then how did he become...
111K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
79.3K 5.2K 28
"I'd rather have a thousand weak but gentle husbands than a strong but a heartless coward like you!" "Be very careful of the words you let out from t...
47K 3.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...