Ruby Riot: Kirishima x Reader

Galing kay Kirishimatodorok1611

Hello !! This is my first story, I apologize, it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy. You, the reader, is a t... Higit pa

~Prologue~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Conclusion~

~Chapter 10~

815 12 61
Galing kay Kirishimatodorok1611

The next morning you wake up in Kirishima's arms. You look up to find him looking down at you.

Kirishima: Good Morning Ruby Riot, you're finally awake.

His deep morning voice sends chills down your spine, it causes you to giggle.

Y/n: Good morning.

Kirishima: How did you sleep ?

Y/n: I slept great, but I was safe in your arms after all. How about you ?

Kirishima: I slept great. But one thing, you snore pretty loud.

Your face feels hot.

Y/n: What ?! I don't snore, there's no way !

You fumble with your words. Kirishima laughs.

Kirishima: I'm just teasing you, Ruby Riot, it was funny getting a reaction out of you though.

You sigh a breath of relief.

Kirishima: I should get going, I know you have class in an hour, but I'll see you at class 1-A. Make sure to eat and hydrate, I don't want you passing out again.

Y/n: Okay okay I promise, Dad.

Kirishima: I'm being serious. Hydrate.

Kirishima steps up to you and gives you a quick kiss. He leaves your room. You start your day by heading to your classes. Before heading to class 1-A you grab a snack and a bottle of water. When you arrive to the classroom, everyone asks if you're alright. You reassure your classmates that you're fine and that it wouldn't happen again. You take your seat in front of Kirishina.

Y/n: Hey !

Kirishima: Hey! Did you hydrate and have a snack ?

You hold up your empty bottled water and apple core as prof. Kirishima looks relieved. He opens his backpack and removes something from it.

Kirishima: I wasn't sure if you were going to consume something before class, so I packed you a turkey sandwich and a bottled water. Yesterday I told you that I don't carry snacks with me, but I'm going to start packing some for you just in case you need it.

Y/n: How sweet, he didn't have to do all that. He really took his time to perfect that sandwich, it looks delicious.

Y/n: Kirishima.....you didn't have to-

Kirishima: -I care about you, Ruby Riot, your health is important to me. Now take a bite and have some water.

You take a big bite of the turkey sandwich as Kirishima anticipates your response.

Kirishima: I know I'm not the best in the kitchen, but I-

Y/n: Mmmm, it's delicious. Thank you, baby.

Kirishima starts to blush and lets out a nervous giggle.

Kirishima: Oh, it's no problem.

Y/n: Here, take half of it. Won't you eat ?

Kirishima: Huh ? I made it for you, Ruby Riot. Are you sure you want to share it ?

Y/n: Of course. Here, have some.

You give Kirishima the other half of the sandwich. He takes a bite.

Kirishima: Hey, not bad at all.

You finish your half of the sandwich and the water Kirishima gave you. He looks at you with a relieved expression knowing that your quirk will be at it's best today.

Professor Aizawa walks in the room to start class.

Professor Aizawa: Good morning class. Today we will be planning U. A. University's annual Spring Fling.

Y/n: Spring Fling ?

Professor Aizawa: Class 1-A is in charge of coming up with the theme and festivities this year. Spring Fling is a couple months away, but we need to start brainstorming and planning. You will be following the instructions of your class president, Iida.

Professor Aizawa takes his seat at his desk and falls into a deep slumber. Iida proudly walks to the front of the room.

Iida: Salutations fellow classmates. We should start brainstorming for Spring Fling. First off, let's establish a theme.

Mineta: How about Hooters theme where the girls wear-

Girls of 1-A: NO !

Mineta sulks in his seat.

Mina: How about space themed ?

Iida: Hmmm good idea.

Momo: Well I would like a Great Gatsby theme.

Hagakure: How about a masquerade ?

Bakugo: What's the point ? No one can see you anyway.

Kirishina: Hey man, chill.

Y/n: Maybe an under the sea type theme could be cool ?

Kirishima: How about a red and black theme ? I'd like to see my Ruby Riot in a Ruby colored fit. Plus, those are some pretty manly colors.

You turn around in shock to see Kirishima giving you a flirty look with his eyes. Your face starts to burn. The class goes silent and Iida looks over at Kirishima with a puzzled expression.

Iida: ....Ruby Riot ?

Denki: Get a room you two.

Sero: Really ? That's not what you said to Jirou last-

Denki and Jirou's face flush bright red.

Denki: Shut up.

Iida: Lets get back on track please.

Deku: How about a carnival ? We can get clowns and-

Bakugo: -Why get a clown when you already fit the requirements to be one ?

Deku: Kacchan, was that really necessary...?

Uraraka: I agree with Deku, a carnival would be so fun !

Mina: It's getting kind of quiet over there, Todoroki. What theme do you want ?

Todoroki: Oh, I haven't really thought about it.

Mina: Oh come on Todoroki, give us something.

Todoroki looks around the room to see the class waiting for an answer.

Todoroki: Fire and ice theme.

The class burts out into laughter. Todoroki has a confused look on his face.

Todoroki: I missed the joke.

Bakugo: How conceited, only you'd chose the theme to be your quirk, icyhot.

Todoroki: I don't see you coming up with any themes, Bakugo.

Bakugo: Do you think I care about this stupid Spring Fling ?

Iida: Anyways, do we have any more suggestions ?

Tsu: Rainforest themed ?

Koda nods his head in agreement.

Iida: I think we have a great list of suggestions, we should start narrowing it down. Everyone, take a blank piece of paper out. I want you to anonymously vote for your favorite theme. I will count the votes. The theme with the most votes is what we will go with. Just a reminder, even though this is anonymous, you can't vote for your own theme.

You all cast your vote on a slip of paper and pass it to Iida who counts them.

Iida: I have counted all the votes. The theme that won was "Red and Black".

Kirishima: Aw Yeah ! We're about to have the most manliest Spring Fling ever !

Iida: Great, now that we have our theme, we need to choose our event. Since you chose Red and Black, the best approach would be to do a dance.

Bakugo: A school dance in university? Childish...

Iida: Some universities still do school dances.
[Author's Note: Before covid, my uni had a couple of school dances planned]

Y/n: I agree with Iida, a school dance would be great.

Jirou: Well we can spice this up by keeping the dance idea, but also having a concert could be fun too, right ?

Iida: Hmmm, very well.

Denki: Who should perform ? We should get a popular band !

Iida: Denki, this is a university, we don't have money to hire performers.

Denki: Then how about we get the music students to perform for us ?

Denki shoots a look at Jirou.

Jirou: I hope you're not referring to me. You already tried this for the festival back at U.A.

Deku: Come on Jirou, you have a lot of talent, I think that having you perform would be perfect.

The class cheers Jirou on in unison. Jirou thinks to herself.

Jirou: Fine. One more time, but I will need someone to duet with me.

Kirishima taps your shoulder and whispers to you. You turn to face him.

Kirishima: Last night I saw some lyrics in your diary, why don't you volunteer ?

Y/n: Are you crazy ? I'm not singing in front of the entire school.

Kirishima: Why not ? You have talent, Ruby Riot, showcase it. I will be right there cheering you on. If it makes you feel better, I'll ask Jirou to give me a crash course on bass so we can do it together.

Y/n: But my voice is terrible.

Kirishima: Anyone who thinks that is a hater, Ruby Riot. Don't worry about what people think. You got this.

You think to yourself.

Y/n: Why does he want me to perform so bad ? I don't want to do it, but if Jirou can, I can too.

Y/n: Fine, I'll do it, but you're on bass.

Kirishima: Deal ! That's my girl.

Your face gets hot and you form a weak smile.

Y/n: Hey Jirou...I'll perform the duet with you. I do a little bit of songwriting, so we can come up with the lyrics together if you'd like.

Jirou looks at you with a surprised look on her face.

Jirou: Really ? That would be great. Now we need a few people on instruments.

Momo: I can do piano again if you need it ?

Kirishima: Hey Jirou, if you'd be willing to teach me, I'd be glad to do bass.

Denki: Awww man the bands back together, plus Kirishima and Y/n joining us this time. I'll do guitar again.

Jirou: Perfect. I guess we pretty much have our old band back together. That leaves Tokoyami and Bakugo.

Tokoyami: If you need me, I'd be fine doing guitar, I haven't played since the U.A. Festival.

Jirou: Sounds good. How about you Bakugo ?

Bakugo: No way nerds. I'm not playing for this stupid Spring Fling.

Deku: Please Kacchan, we need you.

Bakugo ignores Deku's pleas.

Kirishima has a sly smirk on his face.

Kirishima: I guess Bakugo is not manly enough on the drums to join.

Bakugo: SHUT UP IDIOT. YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, I'LL SHOW YOU MANLY. TAKE NOTES ON HOW A PRO DOES IT.

Jirou: Great, so you're in Bakugo ?

Bakugo: Only to show you losers how it's done.

Iida: So we've come to a consensus that we will be holding a dance and some of you will be providing a concert ?

The class murmurs in agreement.

Iida: Okay then, it's settled. That means the rest of us will be in charge of decorations and set up. We have gotten some great progress in.

Professor Aizawa wakes up from his slumber.

Professor Aizawa: So, you finally came up with an event ?

Iida fills Professor Aizawa in on the plans.

Professor Aizawa: Hmm. This should be fine. We can start getting to work on this within the next couple months. Class is dismissed.

You all pack up and file out the classroom.

Kirishima: How about that dinner with Denki and I at 6:30 pm ? I can get Denki to ask Jirou to join us so you guys can start brainstorming lyrics.

Y/n: Of course, I'll definitely join you guys for dinner today. This should be fun.

Kirishima walks you back to your room. You finish your homework, and by 6:30 pm, you join Kirishima, Denki, and Jirou for dinner.

[Author's Note: Fun Fact- Fire and Ice was an actual Snowdaze theme for my sophomore year snowdaze dance, this was the ticket.]

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.3K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
6.4K 198 29
Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in Japan to be a teaching assistant to a ce...
140K 2.8K 24
You're an 18 year old teenage student, and yet in high school still, and also you happen to have your own quirk powers! You've always dreamt on wanti...
298K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...