I Want It All | Spencer Reid...

By theunknownuser1980

"You're not alone Y/N. We all have our moments, where we feel alone, scared, unwanted, and unloved. I've bee... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
read this plz
4
*5*
*6*
7
*8*
9
10
*11*
12
13
14
*15*
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
*24*
*25*
26
*27*
28
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
33
34
35
37
*38*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45*
46*
47
*48*
49
50 pt.1
50 pt.2
51

*36*

7.6K 85 330
By theunknownuser1980

SMUT WARNING
_____________

09/07/2018
Friday

"Finally, you're home." You rushed to the front door, practically jumping into Spencer's arms. "I'm here, princess." He says, kissing the top of your head, and dropping his things on his desk as you wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

Spencer hadn't been coming home these past few nights because of him working the case, so the only time you'd see him was through a short FaceTime call. He called you early this morning saying that if there wasn't anything new with the case, he'd come home and spend time with you.

He carried you into the living room, pressing his lips onto yours, and taking a seat on the couch, with you sitting in his lap. His soft lips move in perfect sync with yours, his tongue begging for entrance, which you grant him with.

You slowly start to grind your hips, feeling him getting hard beneath you, he lets out a low groan, bringing a smile to your face. "Miss me that much Dr. Reid?" He responds with a hum, lowering his hands from your waist to your ass.

Spencer bites down on your bottom lip, earning a small moan from you. His left hand comes up, wrapping around your hair, pulling on it slightly, enough to pull you away from the kiss.

You pout at the loss of contact, "Lose the pout. We'll continue in a bit. I just have a few things to take care of and then I'm all yours. Ok?" He says, running his fingers through your hair, while rubbing small circles with his thumb on your waist.

"Ugh, can't that wait. You just got home and I haven't seen you since Tuesday morning. That's almost three days, babe." You whine, giving him your best doe eyes. "Sorry my love, I promise as soon as I finish up with my paperwork, I'm all yours." He says, cupping your chin. You roll your eyes, moving off his lap to sit on the couch, "Fine." Sighing in defeat, you stay seated watching as Spencer stands and goes over to sit at his desk.

Grabbing your laptop from the coffee table, you open up Netflix and continue where you left off on an episode of Good Girls. So far, you're loving the show and are trying your best to watch it whenever you have free time, which is when you're not working or on a break at work.

As you sat on the couch watching the show on your laptop, the sounds of Spencer writing things down in the file on his desk, made you get distracted easily. You stood from the couch, grabbing your laptop from the table and walking in the direction of the bedroom. "I'll be in the room." You announced, earning a small 'Mhm' from Spencer.

You put the laptop down on the bed and decided to change out of the clothes you were wearing into something more comfortable. Opening up one of the boxes in the corner of Spencer's room, labeled 'Shirts', you pulled out the one on top.

The shirt you grabbed was a plain white button up, so you placed it on the bed and took off the top you were wearing and your jeans, putting them into the hamper. You were left in a soft blue bra and matching pantie set. You put on the button up, leaving it open to show off your lingerie.

You sat back down on the bed, with your back against the headboard and placed the laptop between your legs, continuing the episode of Good Girls.
_

As you stayed in the room for over an hour and Spencer still hadn't come in, you put pause on the show and got up from the bed, walking out into the living room.

He was still at his desk writing things down, while looking up at his laptop. "I'll be there in a few minutes. I'm almost done."

You lean against the couch, watching as Spencer quickly writes on the papers in front of him. "You're taking too long." You whine, crossing your arms in front of you. "I want to be with you." Spencer sighs softly, setting his pen down on the desk, looking up at you. His mouth is agape as he takes in your appearance of you wearing lingerie and his shirt.

"Come here." He says, motioning with his fingers for you to go over to him.

You slowly walked over to him, watching as he moved away from the desk, still seated in his chair. Standing in front of him, he reaches to hold your hand in his. "Sweet girl—I need to finish my work."

"But I miss you." Your voice comes out soft and whiny. He stares into your pleading eyes, shaking his head and looking down at his lap. "Ok, how about this?" He starts, looking back up at you, "You can stay right here while I work, but you have to behave and let me finish grading these papers."

You smile at his words, dropping his hand as you moved to straddle his lap. "Deal." You wrapped your arms around his neck and placed your head on his shoulder, taking in his scent. Old books, coffee, cinnamon, and mahogany.

He slowly started to rub your back and softly humming. "All right, let me finish this up." He sat up straight, reaching for his pen, and smiled when you didn't loosen your hold on him.

After about five minutes of him writing, he felt bad for taking too long, so he'd periodically kiss your shoulder or neck as an apology to you.

You placed small kisses on his neck and played with the ends of his hair. He had placed his left hand on top of your ass, making you roll your hips. "And you said I had to behave." You teased, moving from his shoulder to face him.

He smirked, "Shut up." He wrapped both arms around you, saying, "I missed you too sweet girl." You turned your head and kissed his jawline before moving to his lips. "I'm sorry for not coming home these past few nights, it's just th—." You shake your head, "Babe, you don't have to apologize. I'm not mad at you for doing your job."

He leaned forward, resting his forehead against yours and you both sat in silence, wanting to spend these moments together.

"Do you want to go to bed? You probably haven't been getting enough sleep." You suggest, looking into his eyes, and taking notice of his dark circles being much darker. He shakes his head, grabbing onto the backs of your thighs and lifting you up. You let out a small shriek, instantly wrapping your arms and legs around him. "I've been sleeping just fine."

"And I do want to go to bed, but not to sleep." He whispers into your ear, as he carries you in the direction of the bedroom. You press your lips onto his, feeling his hands on your ass and squeezing slightly, making you moan.

He presses your back to the door, making it close behind the both of you, keeping his lips on yours. You pull at the ends of his hair, using your ankles to pull his body closer to yours. "Needy are we?"

"Why's that darling?" His voice low against your ear, as he starts leaving kisses down your neck, making you gasp. His teeth nip at the skin on your shoulder, making you wince, "Fuck."

You lean your head back against the door, feeling Spencer leave kisses on the tops of your breast. "God—please just fuck me already." You begged, feeling yourself get wetter as he leaves kisses on your skin, slowly caressing your thighs, getting so close to where you really wanted him too touch you.

"You want me too fuck you, darling?"

God that name is really making you feel so many things right now. He uses so many names with you and you love every single one of them, but something about the way he said darling is enough to make you melt.

"Yes, yes, please. Fuck me." You begged, lips brushing against his ear, moaning as you felt Spencer start to rub your clit over your panties.

He continued his movements on you as he walked over to the bed, placing you down. He leaned down, lips brushing against your ear saying, "I'll fuck you, but first you need to tell me why I should."

Spencer kissed your cheek, making his way to your lips again, silencing your moans as he moves your panties to the side, feeling how wet you were already.

You struggle to kiss back as he starts to rub your clit in circles and he slowly enters a finger into your pussy. He bites down on your lip, hearing you whine, he pulls away, gripping onto your jaw and looking into your desperate pleading eyes.

"Tell me why I should fuck you."

He inserts a second finger, pumping them at a leisurely pace, watching as you squirm beneath him.

You struggle to get any words out, "B-be-because I-I'm—fuck." Spencer increases his pace, pumping his fingers into you at a rapid pace. "Come on, use your words." He demanded, putting his hand around your neck, watching as your eyes rolled to the back of your head.

"Be-because I-I'm your l-little slut." You gasped out, catching your breath as Spencer let go of your neck and
leaned down to press his lips onto yours. "That's right darling. You are my little slut."

His lips traveled down from yours, down to your neck as he slowly pulled his fingers out of you. He pulled away from you, staying in between your legs, as you pulled him closer by your ankles.

He brought his fingers up to his lips, when you weakly grabbed his wrist, and pulled his them down to your lips. You took his fingers into your mouth, sucking them clean, tasting yourself while staring into his now dark eyes. "Such a selfish little girl."

You pulled his fingers out out of your mouth, making a popping sound, innocently saying, "There's other ways for you to taste me daddy." He smirked at your words, leaning down to press his lips against yours. He placed his hands on your legs, pulling them off of him and unclasping your bra, letting your breast fall.

Spencer pulled away from the kiss, staring down at you with fire in his eyes. You rub your thighs together to get some type of friction in between your legs and running your hands over your breasts, playing with your hardened nipples. "Come on daddy. Didn't you say you were going to fuck me. I'm waiting." Your voice soft, but filled with desire and innocence.

He shook his head, pulling away from you and starting to take off his clothes, tossing them to the side. "Take off your panties." He demanded as you watched him take off his clothes.

"Why don't you take them off?"

Spencer was now left in his boxers, he bent down, grabbing his tie from the floor and hovering over you, grabbing your wrists and tying them together above your head. "This ok?" He asks, making sure that you're ok with everything he is doing. "More than ok."

"Good." Was the last thing he said, before he kissed down your neck, down your chest, stomach, and inner thighs, and he pulled down your panties with his teeth, staring into your eyes.

That will always be hot.

He grabbed your panties, balling them up in his hands and coming up to face you. "Open your mouth darling." You obeyed him, opening your mouth and feeling him put your panties in your mouth as a gag to keep your mouth shut. "I better not hear anything from you." He grips your jaw, making you nod your head at his words. "Good girl."

Spencer stood up straight, staring down at your body. You knew that he left marks on your skin and what he was doing right now, was him admiring his work. "Fuck baby, you look so cute like this."

He leaned forward, connecting his lips with your nipple sucking on it and rapidly flicking his tongue over it, making you whimper silently. He takes it in between his teeth, making you arch your back and silently scream. He kisses down your chest, making his way down to your pussy.

"So wet for me baby" he looks up at you before taking your clit in his mouth. You whined under your breath, trying to grip the sheets with your restrained hands as you felt his tongue flick over your clit.

He trailed his hand up your body to palm your breast, holding you down as you continued to squirm around. He brought his tongue down to your entrance and pushed into you. You arch your back, your moans are silenced and muffled as he begins to fuck you with his tongue. He switched between your clit and entrance, earning muffled moans and whines from you.

The feeling began to be too much and you felt the knot in your stomach begin to grow as you neared your release. You eagerly tried to slide up the bed, pulling away from him. He gripped your hips, pulling you back down to his tongue.

Your words come out as muffled, "I-I can't— too much." He pulled away from you, coming up to face you and holding you by your chin, "I'm not done yet, so stop with your whining and take it like the whore you are." He went back down, reconnecting his lips to your clit sucking on it harshly.

You try to grip onto anything as hard as you can to keep your orgasm from hitting you. "P-please—." You beg.

"Not yet, you can do it." You whimper at his praise, shutting your eyes and throwing your head back into the mattress. You groan loudly as you feel him insert his ring and middle finger.

"F-fuck!." You cry out, hearing Spencer chuckle as he drives his fingers in and out of you rapidly. You move your hands around, pulling on the tie and eventually untying yourself. You immediately reach down and grab onto Spencer's hair, holding him in place as you feel your release nearing. He feels you about to come undone and quickly pulls away from you causing you to whimper at the loss of contact.

He comes up to meet your face, smirking at your state and pulling the panties out of your mouth and tossing them to the side. He places his two fingers on your lips, before shoving them into your mouth. You grab onto his wrist and begin sucking on his fingers tasting yourself on them again. He opens his mouth, basically drooling at the sight of you sucking on his fingers.

He fucking loves when you do that.

"How do you want me to fuck you darling?" He asks, hovering over you and pressing his lips onto yours. You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him down and feeling his bulge against your thigh making you moan.

You kiss down his neck, letting one hand trail down his body to his boxers. You slip your hand underneath his boxers, grabbing his hardened dick and slowly moving your hand up and down. You use your thumb to brush over his tip, hearing his breath shudder in the crook of your neck.

"Fuck me like the dirty slut I am daddy." You whisper into his ear, biting down on his earlobe and quicken your movements on his dick. Spencer groans at words, pulling himself away from you and pulling down his boxers, as you both stare into one another's eyes.

He pumps his dick in his hand a few times, before lining himself at your entrance and slamming into you. A loud moan is ripped from the back of your throat as Spencer pounded into you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him down to your lips, and wrapping your legs around his waist.

Both of your moans filled the room along with whimpers. You dragged your nails down his back, hearing him wince and bite down on your lip. "Fuck baby." He whined under his breath, trailing his lips down to your neck, sucking on the skin leaving more marks.

He angles his hips to hit your g-spot causing you to groan, he chuckles to himself as he pulls your legs off of him and places your left leg over his shoulder, pushing himself deeper inside you.

You scream in both pain and pleasure, "F-fuck yes." He reached down with his right hand, wrapping his fingers around your neck applying just the right amount of pressure. You throw your head back into the mattress as he thrusts himself into you faster and faster.

He brings his head down, attaching his lips onto yours. You struggle to kiss back, feeling him use his thumb to start rubbing circles on your clit.

"S-shit." You choke out. He slows his thrusts before he removes his hand from your neck, slapping you lightly. "Open your mouth again and I'll make sure that you can't walk for week." He grips onto your leg, keeping it on his shoulder and reaching down with his right hand to wrap his fingers on your neck again, snapping his hips forward burying himself deeper inside of you.

You couldn't help it but let out a loud cry.

"That's it." He drops your leg, letting you go and flipping you onto your stomach, pulling you onto your knees, and burying your face in the mattress. He wastes no time, slamming himself back inside of you, letting out a moan in pleasure. You let out a string of moans as he fucks you from behind, your body filled with ecstasy.

He wrapped his arm around your waist snaking his hand down to your clit, rubbing in time with each of his thrusts. Your skin burned as his hips collided with your ass, slamming into you harder and harder. You buried your face into the mattress, quieting your cries as he fucked you.

"S-s-spence." You choked on tears desperately feeling yourself on the edge of release.

"Shut the fuck up and take it slut." He slaps your ass making you grip the bedsheets from the overstimulation as he continues to rub circles on your clit. "You better not fucking come, we're not done yet." He whispers before grabbing your neck and pulling you up, pressing your back to his chest. You throw your head back onto his shoulder, panting and moaning, with tears running down your cheeks.

"Pl-please." You moan out, desperately wanting to come. He ignores your begging, snaking his hand back down to your clit, making it harder for you to hold back. He attaches his lips down onto your neck, making you gasp as the overstimulation continues to be too much that you can no longer hold it back.

You let out a loud cry mixed with a moan as you came on his dick, eyes rolling to the back of your head. Spencer immediately pulls out of you, gripping onto your hips and flipping you over, slamming your back down on the bed.

"What did I tell you?" He asks in an angry tone, hovering over you and holding you down by your neck. "I co-couldn't take it." You say, still trying to catch your breath. "I'm sorry daddy. What can I do?" You ask as he glares down at you.

He rolls off of you, moving to sit up against the headboard and putting his arms behind his head. "Finish the job." He says through gritted teeth, motion to his hardened dick leaking precum from the tip.

You smile weakly at him, before crawling over to him and straddling him. You look up at him, giving him your best doe eyes, before licking up his hard dick and swirling your tongue around the tip slowly. His hand makes its way to your hair, gripping onto it and pulling you off of him. "Stop fucking teasing me and put that mouth to use like you always do."

He lets go of your hair, letting you lean forward and you start by taking his tip back into your mouth, swirling your tongue around it. You push him deeper into your mouth with your tongue pressed flat against his dick. His hand comes back down to your hair, gripping onto it, making you look up at him.

You start to bob your head up and down, pushing him deeper each time. He hits the back of your throat, making you gag, but you continue your movements. A moan slips past your lips, the sound vibrating his tip, causing Spencer to let out a loud moan. You pick up your pace, using your hands to pump what you couldn't take in your mouth.

You hallow your cheeks, keeping your eyes on Spencer and watching as his eyes roll back and his grip in your hair tightens. Letting him control your speed, you use your free hand to come down to rub circles on your clit, while he is on the verge of his release.

"Just like that slut. You're doing so good baby." He breathes out.

Both the degrading and praise make you moan again, hearing Spencer whimper in response. You see him throw his head back, you continue your movements on your clit and feeling his dick twitch in your mouth.

Before he could finish, you pull him out of your mouth, making a popping sound and smiling up at him as he whimpers at the loss of contact from you. "Why'd you stop?" He pants out.

You crawl on top of him, straddling his hips, feeling his tip tease your entrance. You lean forward, lips brushing against his ear, "I want you to finish inside of me."

He brings his hands down onto your hips, lifting you up and sitting you down on his dick. "S-Spence, fuck."

Instead of letting you ride him how you wanted, he is quick to start thrusting into you. He brings his hand up to your neck, wrapping his fingers around you, pulling you closer to him and using his other hand to rub circles on your clit.

Your moans are in sync with his, hearing him speak under his breath, feeling the pleasure all over your body. "Who do you belong to?"

Spencer pulls you down, his lips against your ear, asking again, "Who do you belong to?" You moan in the crook of his neck as he hits your g-spot, panting trying to get your words out. "Y-You."

His hand comes down on your ass, making you moan. "Say it right."

"I b-belong to you." You could barely get out.

"That's my right. You belong to me, now let me hear you scream baby."

He pushes you away from him, making you lean back and place your hands on your ankles, while he holds you back by your chest. He thrusts into you, slamming his dick into you harder, making you let out a pornographic moan.

The whole bed shook as he slammed up into you. This new position was something new for you, you've never had anyone put you in a position like this and you're fucking glad that it was Spencer to do it to you.

You felt your release nearing again and you knew Spencer was also close. "Please let me cum." You begged.

Spencer looked into your eyes, smirking before saying, "Ask me again."

You throw your head back, feeling his dick twitch inside of you and you ask again, not even recognizing your own voice. "Please let me cum daddy." 

"Go ahead and cum on my dick like the little fucking slut you are."

That was all you needed to hear before you came, your eyes rolled back and you felt him shoot his cum into you, hearing him moan loudly. You fell forward, collapsing onto him and he wrapped his arms around you as you both tried to catch your breath.

"I fucking missed that."  He panted out, kissing your cheek and shoulder. "Are you ok, baby?"

You nod weakly in the crook of his neck, holding onto the back of his head and playing with his hair. "I love you pretty girl." He whispers, slowly rubbing your back and kissing you.

"I l-love you too."

Spencer slowly lifts you off of him, carefully laying you down on the side of the bed. "I missed you Spence." You softly say.

"I missed you too baby." He responds, pressing his lips onto yours for a sweet loving kiss. "We need to clean up."

He stands from the bed, quickly putting on his boxers and walking over to your side of the bed. You lift your arms up, earning a laugh from Spencer as he carefully picks you up bridal style and carries you into the bathroom.

Once you both entered the bathroom, he sets you down on the toilet, letting you do your business. He walks out, then comes back in with towels for the both of you. "Shower or bath?" He questions, helping you walk over to the sink to wash your hands.

"Bath please." You say, looking up at him. He nods, placing a kiss on your nose, saying, "Of course my love."

You hold yourself up by the counter as he starts the water and fills the tub. "You didn't answer my question earlier. Are you ok?" He walks over to you, wrapping his arms around you pulling you in for a hug.

"I nodded." You joked. "That's not a verbal response Y/N." He kisses the top of your head and uses his thumb and index fingers to tilt your chin up. You stare into his eyes and smile weakly.

"I'm fine babe. We've done way more than what we did tonight." You answer honestly, "But I'll be sore for a few days, nothing I can't handle." He shakes his head, leaning down and pressing his lips onto yours, "You're something else."

You shrug your shoulders, "Well it's something you'll have to deal with if, since you'll be living with me soon and because you love me." He nods, quickly picking you up and carrying you over to the tub, placing you in the warm water.

The warm water relaxes your muscles instantly, a relaxed sigh leaves your lips as you close your eyes. Spencer gets in behind you, pulling you so your back is against his chest. You lean your head back to rest on his shoulder and place a few chaste kisses on his jaw.

"I went to my place yesterday and finished packing all of my things. I found two of my old cameras, one of them is a Polaroid, you know the ones where the picture comes out from the top. And the other one is much newer, I found some of my old videos and pictures from college that I took with Desiree and my other friends. They are both in really good condition for them to be in the back of my closet for a while." You say, feeling Spencer massaging your shoulders and neck.

He stops his movements, "Why did you go to your place, when I told you to stay here?" He asks worriedly. "Spence—I just went to finish up my packing. I didn't think it'd be a big deal."

"Well it is."

You turn your head to face him, seeing that he's biting down on his bottom lip and you could see that he's getting frustrated. "Can you tell me why?" He shakes his head, placing his hands back on your shoulders and continuing to massage you.

"Let's finish up in here then I'll explain it to you."

You sigh in defeat, not wanting to get him more upset by asking him to explain right now. "Fine."
_

After you both finished cleaning up, you both got ready for bed, changing into a new pair of panties and sleeping shorts with a matching tank top and Spencer, a new pair of boxers and a pair of dark grey sweats.

While you did your skin care, Spencer changed the sheets on the bed, tossing the dirty ones in the washer and putting the new ones on. "Y/N, are you almost done?"

"Yes, I'll be out in a few minutes."

You quickly finished up, opening the bathroom door and turning the lights off and limping your way to the bed where Spencer was already laying down in. "Are you going to tell me why me going to my apartment was such a big deal?" You ask wanting to know the answer.

He stays silent for a few seconds, gathering his words before he speaks. "Remember what I told you on Tuesday about the local case?" You nod, now understanding why he got upset. "We still haven't caught the unsub and these past few days at the station have been nothing but going over evidence and figuring out the geographical profile."

"I'm not even supposed to be telling you any of this information, but I just want you to be safe Y/N. The unsub hasn't done anything over these days and that worries us, because they could've gone into hiding or they're planning something bigger." 

"Emily and Rossi stayed at the station, she let me, Tara, Luke, Matt, and Jennifer go home, but she wanted us to keep going over the file to see if we could find anything new, but we all came up empty. There's just so much going on right now and the very last thing I want to happen is for something to happen to you. Everyday I was at work, I kept thinking about you and all these what if's popped into my head, about something happening to you." He starts to tear up as he speaks about something happening to you.

You move closer to him, wrapping your arms around him, holding him close. "Nothing is going to happen to me Spence. I'm alright. I'm here with you in your arms. You call me everyday just to make sure I'm fine. The necklace you gave me sits on my neck everyday, so you're with me everywhere I go."

"But you don't know that Y/N. Even you've told me, I've said it before, we never know what is going to happen. I just want you to be safe." He says, holding back tears.

You understand that this is about the case he's working on, but there's just something he isn't telling you.

"All of the victims are women Y/N. They are all unidentifiable and all died in different ways." That's what it was. "We were able to find out some of their ages based on the bones and they are all around your age or a little older. Do you see where I'm coming from?"

You nod your head, reaching up to wipe his tears that had fallen. "I understand where you're coming from Spencer, but the victims aren't me. I'm right here with you." He stares down at you, cupping your chin in his hands, leaning down and placing a chaste kiss on your lips.

"I'm sorry." He softly says, as you wipe his tears. "Spence, it's ok. You're just worried, this case is making you nervous, stressed, and apprehensive. I'm always going to be here to help you out during things like this. There's no reason for you to be apologizing for being a decent human being, caring about their girlfriend during times like this."

He wraps his arms around you, holding you close to him, taking in your presence. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"I ask myself that same question everyday about you." You admit. "I've never had someone love and care for me as much as you do Spencer Reid."

Spencer pulls the covers over the both of you, letting you get comfortable again. You throw your leg over his, placing your head on his bare chest and putting your hands around him. He wraps his arms around you, pressing kisses to the top of your head as it rests on his chest.

"I'm safe whenever I'm with you babe and you're always with me." You softly speak. "See". You say, looking up at him and opening the heart necklace he gave you with a picture of the two of you inside of it.

He smiles at you, leaning down and kissing you softly. The kiss is filled with love, very passionate, gentle, yet also possessive. His tongue brushes against your bottom lip, begging for entrance, which you grant him with.

Your lips move in perfect sync with his, he places his hand on your neck, wrapping his fingers around with a small amount of pressure. He bites down on your bottom lip, feeling you smile.

He pulls away, kissing you one last time before removing his hand from around your neck, and rubbing your cheek with his thumb. "Why don't you get some sleep, my love."

"Sleeps overrated. Can you read to me instead?"

Spencer sighs, shaking his head and looking down at you. "I was already thinking about going to sleep though."

You let out a small giggle, "Old man."

He chuckled at your words, grabbing onto the back of your hair, pulling on it slightly, making you look up at him. "I didn't hear you complaining about me being too old just a few hours ago or anytime before then."

"It was a joke, but in all seriousness. Can you?" You pouted, staring into his eyes, knowing he'd give in.

He tried so hard to say no, but he never does.

"Fine, what do you want me to read?" He asks, while playing with the ends of your hair. You think for a while, before saying, "Whatever you want, I don't think you've read the book I want you to read anyway."

"What book? I've read hundreds of books. Many in different languages too." He stated matter of factly. "I know you have babe, but the book I'm talking about is, Lolita."

"You want me to read a book about a man who becomes obsessed with a twelve year old girl and continuously rapes her?" He asks shocked by your choice of book. "I didn't think you would have read it because of what it was about, but I haven't finished it yet. It's an overall good read. The entire relationship is gross though, I can tell you that for sure. He's literally 37 almost 38 years old, and trying to be in a romantic relationship with a child."

"Alright I read it, but I don't understand how you can be reading something like this." He says before clearing his throat and starting off from the beginning of the book.
_

Spencer had read over 11 pages for you, getting close to where you left off from the last time you read the book. He would stop every so often to give you facts about some of the things mentioned in the book, which you didn't mind, but he'd think you were getting annoyed so he'd stop and continue reading.

But as of now, he was basically falling asleep as he read to you, making you giggle as he slurred his words and started to snore. You kissed his cheek, reaching for your phone and taking a quick picture of him as he slept.

You get comfortable, feeling Spencer tighten his hold on around your body, softly saying, "G'night baby."

"Goodnight old man."
________________

Author's Note <3

Hey my loves!! What did we think about this chapter? How was the smut? Who is ready for things about to get crazy?? There is going to be so much going on and it may get emotional. All I can tell you is be prepared!! Thank you all so much for your support. I love you all so much, you've all become very important to me. Thank you all for 75K reads, all the comments, voting, and overall just reading my fic.

I'd appreciate it if you all went and checked out my new fic, Safe. I posted the prologue a few weeks ago and I posted the first chapter a couple of days ago. I'm so excited for you all to see what I have planned for that fic.

Anyways, I will leave you all to it, let me know how much you're enjoying this fic atm. Tell me how you feel about the fic overall.

xoxo
-Destiny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 900 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER โno, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have leftโž ยฉ written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...
222 6 22
spencer, i'll remember how i'd loved you. even after i saw the hate behind your sweet eyes and messy statistics. even after i heard casually cruel wo...
18.7K 148 22
I mixture of events causing love to unfold So I definitely was not expecting to have this many reads. First thank you to those who actually enjoyed t...
195K 4.3K 30
๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ก๐™™...