π˜πŽπ”π‘ πˆπƒπˆπŽπ“ || STEVE...

By 1andrys

βœ”οΈŽπ˜πŽπ”π‘ πˆπƒπˆπŽπ“ - the summer of '85 in Hawkins Indiana, the new Starcourt mall opened and It's almost... More

π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’!
𝐴 π»π‘’π‘π‘˜ 𝑂𝑓 𝐴 𝐺𝑒𝑦
π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š
𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ πΏπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘¦π‘π‘’π‘”
π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π΅π‘Žπ‘π‘˜
πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›
𝐸𝑣𝑖𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘Žπ‘›
πΆπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘˜π‘’π‘‘ 𝐼𝑑
πΈπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘Ž
π‘…π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘Žπ‘› π΅π‘Žπ‘ π‘’
πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠
π‘†π‘–π‘π‘˜ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘ 
πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ 𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑂𝑓 𝐼𝑑
πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’
πΈπ‘π‘–π‘™π‘œπ‘’π‘”π‘’
𝑆𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Œ/𝑁
𝐴/𝑁

π‘‡π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ

9.1K 162 35
By 1andrys

The movie ended, and everyone strolled out of the theater to go home. The five of them were in the restroom, being careful not to be seen by any Russians. The coast was clear and there was a crowd of people they could blend in.

"And now!" Dustin ordered, making the others follow him into the crowd of people laughing and talking. People were in crowds communicating about the movie while the five of them were near them, feeling secure about it.

"Oh shit, that worked," Erica commented having Y/N and Steve behind her holding hands comfortably.

"Of course it worked" Dustin vocalized, "just need to get to the bus with these dweebs and home sweet home."

"Uhhh...Dustin," Steve began looking around, the crowds of people filing out.

"What?" He snaps back while peering over the pack of residents.

"We maybe not want to go to your house," Steve mumbles, trying to keep it on the low.

"What?"

Steve rapidly mentioned,"Well i might have told them your full name."

"What is wrong with you?" Dustin hushed and angrily spoke, looking over at Steve.

"Dude I was drugged!"

"He was." Y/N defended, keeping their hands together.

"So?" Dustin looked forward.

"So?"

"So you resist you tough it out," Dustin repealed, "you tough it out like a man."

"Yeah it's easy for you to say when you're about to get murdered by them,"Y/N responded, walking forward.

"Guys...." Robin held Dustin's shoulder back, seeing many Russian guards standing at the exit pretending they were checking bags for security.

"Abort abort!" Dustin commanded while the guard turned to spot them standing there. They began to walk off, "Abort!"

The guards rushed towards them suspiciously, as the rest soon sped up trying to loose them again, falling to an escalator that was being turned off and not operating.

"Oh shit!" Robin tried to figure out where to go and she slid down in between the escalator, Dustin following her, and Erica going after him, the rest of them followed, trying their best to not get caught. Hopeful, they went to hide in order to not get possibly killed this time.

Robin could hear the Russian men talking, maybe knowing where they were, hiding under a counter. Y/N was scared out of her shit she swore she could've passed out, she panicked quietly feeling her end coming close. Maybe they were toast, these men were being loaded with guns and could kill them at any time now that they knew about the gate. Steve saw Y/N's eyes welling up and close, he quickly moved his hand to towards hers, demonstrating it was going to be okay. Dustin saw their hands connect making him question whether or not they were a couple yet, it wasn't the time for that. Erica and Robin hitched their breathed, the Russians knew where they were, ready to shoot as they walked towards them.

HONK!

The display of the car in the mall made a loud noise by itself, making everyone jump and the Russians turned to it pointing their guns. The car shakes and it's engine roared, the man said something in Russian, looking up to see a girl controlling it with a bloody nose and a group of kids behind her. She used her hand to bring the car towards them, crashing and killing them. The glass broke and threw things everywhere. The five of them slowly peered out into the counter to see a bowl rolling on the ground. They turned to what had caused it, Eleven. Dustin and Y/N smiled finally feeling relieved that they were together.

They all got up to run towards them to greet them. Y/N and Steve hand in hand, saw Dustin speed towards Mike and Eleven hugging them really tight.

"You flew that thing like a hot wheel!" Dustin complimented and met El and Mike.

"Max! Will!" Y/N let go of Steve to speed towards them.

"Y/N!" They cheered and held her, feeling ecstatic to see their best friend.

"Lucas?" Erica ran to see her brother.

"Erica? What are you doing here?" Lucas questioned.

"Ask them," Erica responded, "It's their fault."

"True yeah, totally true," Steve chimed in, feeling his hand on Y/N's again. Lucas and Max looked down at their hands, pasting a smile on their faces.

"I don't understand what happened to that car," Robin noted, looking at it and turning to the group.

"El has superpowers," Dustin pointed to Eleven standing next to Mike who helped support her.

"Sorry?"

"Superpowers. She threw it with her mind come on catch up," Steve replied and Y/N nodded. Nancy looked down at them, seeing his arm wrapped around her shoulder and furrowed her eyebrows.

"That's El?"

"Who's El?" Robin asked. Nancy saw that she didn't recognize the girl who was talking.

"Excuse me and who are you?" Nancy interrogated Robin.

"I'm Robin, I work with Steve and Y/N," Robin answered the question.

"She cracked the top secret Russian code!" Y/N mentioned, "She's amazing!"

"Yeah which is how we found out about the Russians, in the first place" Steve finished for her.

"Wait, what Russians?"

"Russians!"

"Those were Russians?" Max inquired.

"Some of them."

"They were."

"What are you talking about?" Lucas questioned.

"Did you hear our code red?" Dustin mumbled.

"Yeah I couldn't understand half of what you were saying," Mike uttered at him.

"Goddamn low batteries," Dustin muttered.

"How many times do I have to tell you with the low batteries!" Steve shouted.

"Chill idiot!" Y/N nudged him.

"Well everything worked out didn't it?"

"What do you mean it worked out we almost died!" Erica yelped.

"Did we?" Y/N scoffed, seeing El walk away at the corner of her eye, "We almost died in there!"

"They were working for the Russian government?"

"Well obviously-"

"Yeah!"

"This doesn't have to do with the gate right?"

"Oh it does."

Eleven fell to the ground, helplessly, groaning. Mike ran towards her to check how she was doing. Mumbles of her own words, aching for help.

"El!" Mike squeaked and shook her, "Something wrong?"

"My leg," Eleven peeped, making a face telling she was hurt

"Her leg okay," Jonathan began to take the piece of cloth from the lower part of her leg, revealing a huge gash of blood, there was something moving.

"Oooooh ewwwww," They all groaned seeing it throb. Dustin covered his mouth in disbelief and Y/N rubbed his back, looking at poor El, feeling hurt. She kept aching in pain, yelling louder.

"El! El! El!" Mike yelled, Will seemed frightened by witnessing of what he was, Max sat there watching her friend suffer meanwhile Y/N gasped.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, alarming everyone around her. Maybe tonight was the night that the world's future would most depend on, saving the world.

"AGHHHHH!" She shouted, everyone saw her leg, there was something moving inside, making her bleed more.

"What is that?" Erica squinted.

"There's something inside," Mike informed.

"Yeah no shit," Y/N shakily muttered, seeing El, her almost half sister, yell in pain.

"Jesus Christ!"

"Keep her talking, keep her awake," Jonathan ordered as he got up and ran to a shop on there, trying to find material while the others tried her best.

"El, are you okay?" Y/N held her neck up, settling her into her own lap, so she wouldn't feel as pained. She shook her head feeling the blood ooze out of her leg even more.

"Stay awake okay?" Mike affirmed, "Let's get her on the side!"

Steve, Dustin, Mike, and Y/N moved her to the side, Mike keeping her steady while she sat on him. Y/N quickly crouched next to Steve to observe the gash.

"You know it isn't that bad," Robin began, everyone looked at her, "The goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, this other girl split her leg and like her whole bone came out of her leg six inches or something. It was insane."

"Robin, you're not helping," Steve turned to her, having Y/N under him while she tried to help El's wound with a piece of cloth.

"I'm sorry."

Jonathan came in, moving Y/N slightly out of the way to focus on El, "El, this is going to hurt like hell, okay?"

Eleven warbled and cried, "Okay."

"Please stay real still, here, you wanna bit down on this okay?" Jonathan passed a wooden spoon to Mike placing it into Eleven's mouth, she bit it down. He pointed the knife onto the bump that was quitting inside of her, "Oh shit."

Jonathan sighed and dug the knife into her leg, leaving a cut. He flinched and dug his fingers into the cut, making the others cry out in disgust and disbelief. Will felt terrible watching her. El screamed louder, dropping the wooden spoon from her mouth.

"STOP! STOP!" She cried out, but he continued to move his fingers around, making her scream in pain.

"JONATHAN STOP IT!" Y/N and Nancy shouted at the same time, trying to push him off. Fortunately, he removed his fingers and El sat up.

"I can do it," She stated and whimpered, "I can do it."

Everyone was now at her level, watching her. Eleven pulled her hand out and began to use her powers to bring the thing in her leg out.

"God! Agh!" She cried, using all her force to help herself. The thing inside seemed to almost get out, leaving the others cringe at the sight, she used almost all her energy screaming at the top of her lungs, making the windows break. Y/N shivered, when a piece of glass cut her arm, and seeing El pull the small glob out of her leg and throw it across the room.

Afterwards, someone stepped on the living blob, crushing it. Afraid of think they were the Russians, Everyone looked up to find Joyce, Hopper, and another man. Now they came in more reunited than ever, ready to stop whatever the hell that was going on. Finally, together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 7 16
β€’ Crazy Summers - the summer of '85 in Hawkins Indiana, the new Starcourt mall opened and It's almost been a year since you moved to this ordinary ye...
8.2K 246 18
The Battle at Starcourt Mall ends with a bang. Billy is hurt, badly. Steve learns the man isn't as bad as he thought, or is he? One thing he's learne...
5.4K 266 23
it's the summer of 1985! and it's shaping up to be a hot one. with the opening of starcourt mall, it seems like things are finally looking up for ow...
271K 5.5K 23
βœ”οΈŽ π‡π€π‘π‘πˆππ†π“πŽπ? - Where you move into the town named Hawkins, knowing that your cousin, Dustin Henderson has lived there all his life. What...