All I Want | βœ“

By MIDNXGHTSUN

[ COMPLETED ] Eliana Oakley and Casen Walker couldn't be further on the other's spectrum. Eliana is twenty-o... More

( ALL I WANT. )
01 | heartbeat in my ass
02 | four empty seats
03 | don't roll your eyes
04 | way to not sound egotistical
05 | try not to lose it
06 | it's a recent thing
07 | put you on
08 | set you up
09 | do the bare minimum, why don't you?
10 | a peaceful night
11 | i can still flirt if you want me to
12 | carried away
13 | not the reason
14 | entire romano family
15 | pay for water
16 | don't spotters stare at their spottees?
17 | get a grip
18 | don't wait
19 | until you're ready
20 | frozen
21 | a little tequila
22 | something new
23 | moral support
24 | the chance
25 | several moments
27 | truth or dare
28 | tears of happiness
29 | friend-tuition
30 | for a while
31 | deserve the world
32 | unavailable
33 | overthinking
34 | touchdown
35 | spell it out
*36 | euphoria
37 | government name
38 | happy
39 | coconut
40 | talent and skill
*41 | ink
42 | in this space
43 | happy people
44 | all i need
45 | animosity
46 | big kitchen
47 | choice
48 | water
49 | dream
50 | white lines
51 | congratulations
52 | see you later
53 | all i want || the end
epilogue

26 | cabin in the woods

84K 3.7K 2.8K
By MIDNXGHTSUN

When Sky told me that she and Ian rented out a cabin in the woods to spend Christmas, I thought she was kidding. If it wasn't for the grin on her face, then it was the way she continuously poked my arm.

Turns out she was being serious — the cabin was rented out for the entire friend group: Sky, Cass, Frankie, Ian, Ty, Case, and me. Of course my mind is overrun with thoughts of what could possible happen in this time with Case and I being in the same vicinity of each other.

Ever since that dinner at his house, which was a day ago, my mind has been overridden with thoughts of him holding me like that again... kissing me...

We sent each other little texts here and there about the new information about the cabin, but other than that, we didn't really mention anything about what went down in his kitchen.

Honestly, I had to go home and take a cold —okay, not that cold — shower and drown myself in Drake and Kehlani.

And now, here we are — about to share a cabin for however many days with however many chances for either of us to make move. And I'm this close to being the one.

"Sooo?" Sky is propped up against the door jamb of the bathroom, watching me through the mirror as I fix my edges. I arch a brow at her.

"So what?" I question in confusion.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes, "Girl, what do you think?" She steps into the room and leans beside me on the counter, intrigued as I do a couple of swoops, "How do you think this weekend is gonna go?"

"Haha," I let out a dramatic chuckle and shake my head, "I don't know. We'll see."

Of course I told both her and Cass what happened and they were mad enough for me that he didn't follow through, but they got over it when I told them that he actually likes me. Now they just know it's a matter of time before something happens.

Speaking of Cass, she and Frankie are going to meet us at the cabin because they spent the night together.

Sky laughs, "I'm happy for you though. I could tell from the way he looked at you that he was feeling you and I'm glad he's acting on it. You changed his ways, baby girl."

I turn to her, "What are you talking about?"

"Ian told me he hasn't slept with anyone since he met you. And that's been four months." She sucks in a breath, "That man's balls must be bluer than some Hawaiian Punch."

I roll my eyes and try to rid the image of his blue balls from my mind and instead focus on the fact that he hasn't slept with anyone since he met me. I don't know if I should commend him or swoon.

Or both.

Or neither.

I'm glad he respects me enough to hold off on his behaviors but now I'm confused. Now that we've made some headway in our 'whatever you wanna call it', will he be expecting me to give it up?

Sky seems to know what I've been thinking about because she rests a hand on my arm and garners my attention, "He respects you too much to expect you to have sex with him just like that. Don't worry."

I am very much self-conscious about the sex aspect of relationships — one, because I'm a self-proclaimed virgin, and two, sex is scary, man.

You're really out here butt-ass naked in front of someone and expecting them not to judge you. Like, is no one scared about that?

And then there's the fear that after the deed is done, your partner won't see you the same anymore. It'll be like the relationship won't be about emotions but about sex and I'm not that type of person.

And it's not like I'm shy about me being a virgin. I'm waiting for the right person and if certain people don't understand that then that's not my problem.

What is and has been my problem for a while is how people think virginity is something to tease someone over. Like, if I don't want to have sex, don't make me feel bad about it.

And as much as I may joke about sexual things, that doesn't mean I'm gonna act on them. I'm just a whore in a virgin's body, as my good friend, Anania Williams once said.

I twist my mouth in thought, "Well, I hope the hell not."

"If anything, we'll room together." She assures and that, ladies and gentlemen, is one of the reasons I'm so appreciative of my friends.

The drive was two hours of munching on food from Sonic and bopping to Megan Thee Stallion. The boys were driving up together so Sky called them for a bit to see where they were then conversation between me and her carried on as usual.

Before I know it, we arrive at the beautiful cabin and I'm in shock. Where did she get the money for all of this?

You know what, I'm not even gonna question it.

"Help me bring the stuff in." She requests, popping the trunk. As I grab some ice bags from it, that's when the boys decide to pull up, blasting music from their speakers like they're tryna bust their eardrums out.

When Case steps out, he wiggles his finger against his ear as if trying to regain hearing in it. I just know he was arguing with Ian about turning it down the whole time.

Ty pops out of the back seat, yawning and stretching. Yeah, he was definitely sleeping.

I don't even have time to inspect Case's choice of basketball shorts and a form-fitting t-shirt before he makes his way over to me and kisses my forehead.

"Good morning, baby." He says, his tone low in greeting.

Damn bro, give me a minute to breathe.

He takes the bags of ice from me as if they weigh nothing and I'm left to look up at him in awe.

He arches a brow at me. "What did I do?" He sounds guilty like he's scared I found something out.

I just smirk evilly, "You haven't slept with anyone since you met me? Damn, playa."

He rolls his eyes and makes his way toward the house, me following behind him. "Don't start. And Imma need to have a little talk with Ian about what he tells his girlfriend."

I laugh as he leads me into the kitchen, eyes traveling down to his ass. Damn. I'm looking — but respectfully.

He pops the bags into the cooler before turning to me, "Don't think about it too much now."

I scoff, "Baby, that's all Imma be thinking about from now on." He arches a brow at the nickname. That's the first time I've called him something along those lines and I can see by the way he's hiding a smirk that he likes it.

Before long, Cassidy and Frankie arrive, carrying bottles of liquor and packs of beer. Let's just say — we're stocked for an entire month rather than one weekend.

"Okay, so!" Sky starts once we all gather in the living room, "There's four bedrooms, five bathrooms, a hot tub, a pool, a game room in the basement, a fireplace..." She drones on for a while until she gets to rooming arrangements, "I'm rooming with Ana, I assume Cass with Frankie, and then the boys can decide who they want to sleep in a bed with. Either way, there's one person with a room to themselves —"

"Dibs!" Ty hops up and grabs his bags from the front door before running upstairs.

"I —" Sky trails off, "I wasn't even finished talking."

I shake my head with a laugh before glancing at Case who laughs with me and rises from his seat too. I'm glad I get to spend the night with someone I've actually slept in a bed with before.

I'm comfortable with Case but I'm not there yet, if that makes sense.

y'all finna LOVE Me for these next couple of chapters

also, yesterday kicked my ASS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 216 23
Divine Jackson is driven. She's always had people to take care of, and that list barely included herself. So, it was hard making any room for a man...
267K 9.5K 33
Noalani is trying to become a successful lawyer and she's determined to let nothing get in the way. She meets Dillon at her new job working at a reno...
229K 12.6K 51
Jasmine and Megan have always been best-friends since childhood. Now that they are older, they are both YouTube sensations who live together. The pro...
916 92 16
Tiara Marks a lonely college student finds herself on the brink off losing everything she's worked so hard for when an old friend, William Winters c...