Caught off guard

由 Laur3n_2251

Santana Lopez x fem OC Andrea Wright is just trying to get through high school and move on with her life bei... 更多

𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑡 & 𝑆𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑠
𝐴𝑒𝑠𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑠
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝1~𝑃𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑡
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝2~𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝3~𝐴𝑐𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑠
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝5~𝑅ℎ𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝6~ 𝑉𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝐷
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝7~ 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝8~𝑀𝑎𝑠ℎ-𝑢𝑝
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝9~𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝10~𝐵𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑑
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝11~𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝12~𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝13~𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑠
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝14~𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙-𝑂
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝15~𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑓 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝16~𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒
𝑆1:17~𝐵𝑎𝑑 𝑅𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝18~𝐿𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑠
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝19~𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑂𝑛
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝20~𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝21~𝐹𝑢𝑛𝑘
𝑆1:𝐸𝑝22~𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑇𝑜 𝑅𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑠
𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘
𝑆2:𝐸𝑝1~𝐴𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
Its about time

𝑆1:𝐸𝑝4~𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠

2.5K 77 8
由 Laur3n_2251

I'm recording Kurt Britt and Tina dance to single ladies and Bert walks down

i was chillin still till Bert turned the music off.

"dad, your home early."

"deadliest catch is on, hi Andy." he says to me

"hi Mr Hummel."

he walks over to Kurt "what are you wherrying?"

"its a unitarded, guys where them to work out nowadays. they wick sweat from the body.

he pings it and Tina says

"f-football."

"yeah all the guys in football team where them, they are jock sheek."

i face palm and put the camera down then i hear Britt say "totally. Kurt's on the football team now. he is the kicker, thats the smallest guy on the field, right?"

me and Bert have the same expression but Kurt says "yh, yeah brit and Tina were helping with some conditioning work and Andy was filming for umm..."

"so he can watch it back and get better." i say trying to help.

Kurt nods  Bert says "hmm. really? ya know i played in JC before i busted up my knee popping wheelies on my dirt bike."

"are you sure you are related?" i murmur and brit nods with me but we are ignored

" cool  i guess we will have something to talk about."

Bert nods and says "so one of you his girlfriend then?"

Kurt grabs Tina and says "but I'm not ready to be exclusive yet" making me snort a laugh.

he humms and says "all right just keep the music down, i cant hear myself think up there" walking to the stairs and turns to say "hey Kurt? be sure to get me a ticket to your first game." as he leaves

~♫♫♫~

i skate down the hall exchanging a pisce of work for $50 and turn into glee club "hello party people."

"god why would you ever a room like that, i mean thats so gay."

"oh Quinn's being a bitch, must be her time of the month." i say picking up my board going to the back.

i sit alone doing some work till Santana sits next to me "party people?"

"everyone in this room sings and dances... sounds like a party to me."

"how do you get nerdier every time we talk?"

"good question."

Mr shue walks in

"hello party people!" witch makes my clap my hands and point to him making Santana laugh and roll her eyes "i have sheet music."

handing it to Rachel she says "excuse me, this isn't the right key."

"no its actually the right key

"but this is for an alto part"

"yep Tina is having the solo"

"I'm sorry there must have been some sort of mix up i thought i made it very clear that any songs from west wide story go to me. Maria is my part. Natalie wood was a Jew ya know. I've had a very deep personal connection to this role since the age of one."

"well I'm trying to shake things up a bit get us out of our boxes"

"you are trying to punish me" Rachel says making both me and Santana roll our eyes.

"i think your being irrational"

" I think you are being unfair"

"I think you are being unfair to Tina, who might have been happy about getting her first solo"

"Tina know how much i respect her and i think she would agree with me that she is not ready for such an iconic role as Maria"

Mercedes finally interrupts saying "wait, I'm a jet?!"

this makes Rachel storm off and after a moment we all begin to leave for class.

i pick up my bag and go over to Quinn "sorry bout the bitch comment i was in a good mood and your comment kind of bummed me out."

"its cool we are bitches its how we show love... i gotta go." she says making me smile as i drop my board and  leave thinking nothing of it.

~♫♫♫~

After lunch i walk into the bathroom and hear someone being sick "look dude bulimia isn't the w- hey Quinn you ok?" i say going down and rubbing her back

"i messed up Andy."

"its ok, are you hung over or something?"

"no, I'm-"

"your ill right?"

"Jesus Andy for a genius you are so stupid, I'm pregnant."

i laugh slightly and she stare daggers "what is so funny?!"

"it just this morning i asked if you were on your period. guess not."

"god why did i even tell you."

"look I'm sorry I'm emotionally crippled at the best of times, you forget i haven't had friends like ever."

she sighs and i continue "what can i do to help?"

"keep it between us." she says straight away as i grab her a wet tissue. she takes it and i rummage through my bag

"what are you-" she says but i pull it out

"gum, for the bad breath." she takes it and i have an idea "look ill keep your secret, infact ill tell you my deepest secret so if i break the promise then you can also tell my secret. like insurance."

she nods "ok sure, what's your secret."

fuck i didn't think this through "uh.. you know what, never mind-"

"no you just promised." she says now blocking the door

i sigh pull my bag over my back and whisper

"I'm gay..."

"what?"

"I'm gay.." i whisper looking away

"if you wont take this seriously then-"

"for god sake I'm gay Quinn! okay I'm as gay as lady humble is alright thats the secret."

she looks at me shocked and i get super nervous "you know what don't even worry about it i was joking, ill keep your secret."

i move her away from the door and walk out leaving her there.

fuckkkk

~♫♫♫~

i walk down the halls and bash into a girl running "hey watch where you are going ." she says

i recognise the voice "sorry, are you ok?"

she finally looks up we are both on the floor and i see people stopping so i pull Quinn to the glee room "i- I'm so stupid." she says tearing up

i just hold her and let her cry on my shoulder "I'm sorry too i shouldn't have yelled at you."

she pulls us apart "no that is also on me. i didn't say anything because i didn't know what to say. with Kurt is obvious with you i mean no one cares cuz no one even knew your full name people just call you Andy, Einstein or brainy. also the whole god hating gays thing but honestly Andy i don't really care, you are the only person I've told thats a girl and i could really use a friend."

i nod hugging her again " so i guess you told Finn, i mean i thought you guys hadn't done it bu-

"its pucks." she says and stands up embarrassed and begins to cry again but i dont catch her in time as i watch her run to her car out in the rain.

~♫♫♫~

minuets later i get  my skate board and begin to walk home, I'm not gonna brake my wrist so i can get home faster. i decide to run and do for a while till i hear a honking

"hey C3-PO get in here before you short-circuit." i hear Santana say to me

i think for a second but jump into the passenger seat. "i didn't know you had a car, would have saved me a lot of walks."

"its my dad's and i know you love those walks." she says smiling

she starts to drive me "i need your address, unless you want to come tom mine?"

"well im soaking wet so how bout we go to mine, you can see Pax, I'm sure that the only reason you are still friendly with me anyway." we making her giggle

"damn how did you know i was using you for your dog."

"just a good guess."

i tell her my address and we get to mine

"mom I'm home." i walk to the kitchen "you want a drink or something?"

"damn rea i knew your parents had money but this house is awesome, its so honey yet modern oh and no to the drink, unless its alcohol."

"my mums an interior designer and you are driving home."

"i don't have to." she says

"well." i say looking at the fridge my mum and Mark are apparently on a 'business trip' though i think they just wanted to get away, so you can sleep over and drive me to school tomorrow." i finish the sentence smiling getting out the not so secret vodka from the cupboard and got two glasses. pouring orange juice and vodka in both

"whoa you a bartender too?"

"my dad was a bit wacky, thought it would be a funny joke to teach me a few things a tean year old shouldn't know." she laughs till she realises

"was?" she says sipping her drink. i just nod and start to walk out into the hall to see Pax coming down the stairs "Pax! aww who is a good boy." she says stroking him

"come on lets go to my room." i say taking her free hand. she looks at me and blushes making me blush in return.

we get to my room and i let her just look around while i get the  vinyl. i put on Fleetwood mac's rumours album

"why don't you just have like cd's."

"its not the same, this is more crisp it must be appreciated." she laughs and we finish our drinks luckily i have some vodka under my bed from when me and Kurt were talking about how to take a shot and decided to try together.

"you thought about actually getting a social life, like a boyfriend?" she say as she drinks form the bottle

we have been doing a back and forth of random questions while we sit on my bed taking a sig every time one of us answers

"i thought about it but its not really my thing." i say sipping  the drink

"well who's thing is it. its just something."

"yeah well maybe i want my first kiss to mean more than just being a thing i want it to mean something."

she giggles drunkly "you've never been kissed?"

i shake my head taking yet another swig " when would i have the time, now people know my name they stop me in the halls and the people who aren't jocks or cheerleaders pay double cuz they wanna be like you guys, so I'm doing double the work."

"i would say poor you but its your fault, what do you need all the money for anyway?"

i sigh realising i should probably tell someone

"my dad, when he dies he gave me his guitar, its yellow with this design on it but freshman year i was mad at him, i had just been slushed and wanted nothing more than to talk to him. i ran into this music shop and said it was a collectors item, witch i suppose it is seeing as she was in a few underground bands, the guy took it and the next day i realised what i did and tried to buy it back. you know how much it was going for?"

she shakes her head being fully invested

"$25,000 i have about $12,000 and thats from all of freshman year too but with almost the whole school i could maybe get it buy the end of the year."

"whoa, i thought you were just buying like books and music."

"i mean i do that too but i always pay whatever back." we giggle and she puts her hand on my leg

"i think your dad would be proud of you, yes you are a scam artist but you are passionate about what you want and are determined to get it."

at this my eyes tear up and i wrap my arms around each other.

we slowly pull away and i can tell I'm much more drunk than she is becuse i go in to kiss her and she pulls away.

"oh fuck, fuck I'm sorry, fuck." i say as i turn away from her

"no! no, its just you said you wanted it to mean something and we are both drunk, how meaningful is that. fuck look Andrea you are different, not- not because you are a girl, hell i would jump whatever moves but you are better than that ok, you deserve better, more, you deserve something special and i would love to kiss you but not drunk, not like this."

it sort of makes sense and is super sweet but i just want to scream at her ' you are special you idiot' but no one can tell Santana what to do, not really.

"okay, can we cuddle and watch a movie." i say with puppy dog eyes

it takes a minute but because we are both a bit out of it she crack "god, yes sure what movie?"

"Ohhh Ferris Buellers day off!" i say throwing her pyjamas and putting it on not even asking

"i hate you." she says  as she changes

"oh how life would be easier if you did." i say smiling

i press play and the ad's begin  get changed into a matching pj's

"nice pj's dork." she says pointing to my matching dino t-shirt and shorts

"oh yeah well you are in my sun shine ones." i say smiling

she laughs not realising she in fact was. i hop in beside her

"you can take your hair down now we aren't at school." i smile kindly

she takes her hair down and I'm not sure how but she became even even more stunning. i gulp down my feelings with the last of the vodka but she takes it before i finish and downs the rest

" i need it more, I'm in sunshine pyjamas watching  Ferris Buellers day off." i just smile saying nothing more.

as the film goes on the hand holding turns into cuddling and we fall asleep half way through.

~♫♫♫~

i wake up to the sound of light snores tickling my neck, because its ticking me i start to giggle waking up Santana

"hi.." she says in a quite manor

"hey, look you can shower i have to go feel Pax and ill make some food." i say getting up. she grabs me

"five more minuets." i laugh at her and whisper in her ear

"you have cheerio practice first thing for the game tonight." she moans and i get up putting on one of my dads black pull over jumpers with bleach spots

"fine. i will shower."

i smile and feed Pax then brush my teeth in the bottom bathroom and make some eggs and bacon.

"oh my god you actually cooked!" she says her hair in a towel and back in her cheer uniform.

"its not much but i didn't want you to go to school hungry and we literally only drank yesterday."

she smiles and we eat then i run up changing my t-shier and putting on some jeans pulling over the black pullover jumper once again.

i pick out one black converse and one white, by accident but i go with it, Santana comes up "i need to dry my hair." she says so i point to a hair dryer as i grab my stuff and some homework and the book I'm reading. she dries her hair and says " you look like a mess." and goes to brush my hair

i let her do this because she is right in my face and its another excuse to look at her.

she finishes up and kisses my cheek making me blush " ill wait by the front door." she says walking out moving her hips slightly, i watch in awe then remember what i was looking for skateboard

i find it two minuets later and run downstairs.

we get in her car and she says "so, the game. I've never seen you at one but would you-"

"oh i was going to go for Kurt, he asked me to be is emotional support g-" i was going to say emotional support gay but i hold back "g- guy, dude, friend ... yeah I'm coming."

she nods and smiles keeping her eyes on the road.

we get to school and go our separate ways.

~♫♫♫~

the game begins and i see Santana cheering, she catches me and winks my way

i walk up next to Bert " i herd Kurt was really good in practise."

he nods "I'm just happy if he is happy... they aren't doing well you know."

"oh i have no idea i what is going on." i say smiling and Bert explains everything to me

"oh right well yeah they are not very good then."

"so any of them your boyfriend?"

"oh no they aren't my-

all the single ladies starts to play and the whole team dances.

" this is amazing." i whisper under my breath making Bert look at me for a second then back to his son.

at the end finny throws it causing a touchdown

"oh my god!!"

i watch Kurt walk up and hear Bert say "gah, he is so little."

we watch in silence as he does the steps again and kicks the ball exactly where it needs to be

the crowd erupts, me and Bert go crazy hugging each other.

~♫♫♫~

"hey you were awesome."

"well Kurt stole the show" Santana says

"when does he not. is it weird to say i liked watching you cheer."

"well its the only time you will see it seeing as Kurt will probably be off the team tomorrow." she says looking down in disappointment

"oh no no on see I'm invested now and Bert told me all the rules so i know what I'm watching." she grabs me into a hug and we realise everyone is gone, the lights on the field are turning off but just before the last one goes

"Santana?" she looks at me  and nods "you will always be special to me."

i say pulling her in and kissing her softly. she places a hand on my cheek and i hold her waist. its soft yet passionate with feeling and emotions we both will never admit to for a while as the lights go out.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

686 13 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
59.9K 1.7K 25
"You don't look gay." Puck had never been too educated on the gay community, so when he meets another football player that doesn't seem gay, he's jus...
6.5K 205 59
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓴𝔂'𝓼 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽. 𝓦𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷. In which, the...
22K 276 51
Santana Lopez has a younger sister Brynn Lopez Brynn is starting high school she is going to the same high school as her older sister Santana who is...