With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 28

17.7K 859 1.4K
By jamelaq

Hi! I'm Aliivveee!! Y(^_^)Y I miss you guysss! ()

Sorry for disappearing for 5 days...👉🏻👈🏻🥺 been real busy.

I hope this chapter could make you smile.

Thank you for the 62k reads guuuyysss😭😭😭. Really, Thank you so so much❤️❤️❤️.

Chapter start

Mikey's pov:

"Takemitchy. I've got something important to tell you." I started.

"...okay." Takemitchy looks at me and I look at him as well before saying, "I've got...this childhood friend."

I feel like I could tell anything to Takemitchy. What a strange guy.

"We just live in the same neighborhood. It's not like we got along that well. He was always picking fights with me, either in physical fight or a fight on who gets to get y/n-chin's interest first. And I handed him his *ss every time." I started smiling as I remember those good times.

"...He kept trying to fight you, Mikey-kun...? What a dumb*ss." Takemitchy commented as he continued with, "And y/n-san's pretty amazing, too."

"Yup. That's the guy who punched you earlier." I said as I look at him. Then he scratch his cheek as he said, "...I got punched by two guys...which one was it?"

Hearing this, I became serious as I answered, "The first division captain. Keisuke Baji." Then I continued as I gave Takemitchy a close eyed smile. "It's hard to tell what he's thinking, right?"

"Yeah...I don't get why he punched me." He said as I laugh. "Haha. He's always been like that."

"Even now, I don't know what his thinking...leaving all of a sudden." I look down as I muttered as I added, "At this time, I think Y/n-chin's the only one who knows."

I continue to tell Takemitchy about Baji when we were kids. I also told him that Baji's one of the founding members of Toman. The atmosphere became serious as I tell him how Toman was created.

"I started Toman in my first year of middle school, along with, Draken, Mitsuya, Pahchin, Baji, and y/n."

"...with those six...?" He ask.

"....yeah." I answered as I continued, "we gathered together...to establish our gang."

"Takemitchy. Bring back Baji from Valhalla." I told him as I continued, "I...I really...love that guy."

"Can you do that for me?" I finished.

Takemitchy agreed but he offered me a deal of some sort. He wants me to kick Kisaki out of Toman saying that he's gonna ruin my gang's future. At first I was confused but seeing Takemitchy's determined face, I agreed. He seems pretty surprise though...am I that unreasonable??

I stood up and said, "pretty soon...we're gonna fight Valhalla. Get Baji back before then." I gave him his mission as I continued, "prove to me...that you're more useful than Kisaki."

"I know Kisaki's pretty dangerous to be around. Even without you or y/n-chin telling me." I started. "But I also recognize his strength. Toman's gonna need Kisaki's strength. Help me achieve my goal, Takemitchy."

Then I look at him with all seriousness and said, "That's my trade-off. If you fail...I'll kill you." I threatened him.

After saying that, I saw Mitsuya listening on us behind a tree as I called out to him. "Mitsuya!!"

Why are so surprise anyways? You should learn to be discreet next time if you don't want me finding you.

"What've you been listening in on us for? C'mon out. I can see your silver hair peeking out from behind that tree!" I shouted as I look at his direction. Huh? Why's he looking up at the tree next to him? Hm? I see his eyes somehow come to an understanding...?

"Aw man, you caught me?" Mitsuya said as he scratch the back of his head in a sheepish manner. "I was looking for the restroom and heard someone talking." He explain.

"Mitsuya-kun..." I heard Takemitchy trailed off beside me as I ask, "why are you looking up at the tree beside you?"

I saw him tense up a bit as he replied, "I don't know what you're talking about..", as he look away from us.

I know he's lying but it's fun watching him.

"Oh, Yeah. Good timing." I said as I continued, "Mitsuya. I'm putting Takemitchy in your division." Hehe, just take it as a little revenge for lying and for listening in on us. Definitely not for childish reasons.

"What?!" - Mitsuya

"Huh?!" - Takemitchy

I then look at Takemitchy as I welcome him, "Takemitchy. You're an official member of Toman now. Welcome aboard♡."

After saying that, I walk away heading towards the tree where Mitsuya's been looking at before. I heard them talking to each other and also heard Mitsuya's regret. Hmph, who told you to listen in on us.

Nearing the tree, I look around and heard someone talk, "Mikey." Hm? I look up at the branches and saw a silhouette. Y/n-chin?

"Y/n-chin?" I called her. She revealed herself to me and then said, "Hey, Mikey. If I fall, would you catch me?"

Hah? What is she saying? Before I could understand what she meant, she changed her position from her back that is previously resting on the trunk to her moving away from the trunk as she let both legs dangling on one side and leaning back......falling down the tree. And then...my heart stop.

She's gonna hit her head on the ground!

Thinking of this, my eyes widen as my body moved on it's own catching y/n-chin in a princess carry.

"I knew you'd catch me." Y/n-chin said as she opens her eyes while smiling at me. *lubdab* *lubdab* I can feel my heart beating so fast both from being frightened by y/n-chin and from her smile.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, y/n-chin!" I told her to which she only chuckled. Really, y/n-chin. What am I gonna do with you?

"C'mon, it's pretty late. I'll walk you home." I said as I proceeded to walk to the direction of her house with her still in my arms. Or more like carry her home...

"Hey, Mikey. You could bring me down now." She said as she poke my cheeks.

I look down at her still in my arms as I told her, "hmm? How about...no." I deliberately paused to see her reaction.

"Mouu~ pretty please?" Oh no, not that irresistible cute pout.

I look away at her as I gulp while saying, "stop doing that y/n-chin."

"Ho?" I heard her said and then she grab my head with both hands and turn it to her face as she said, "Mikey~"

"You don't know what you're doing, y/n-chin. Stop playing with fire." I warned her as my face turned dark. Cr*p, if this goes on, I can't tell if I could stop myself from kissing her.

"And what are you gonna do about it? Hm?" She said as she snake her arms around my neck lifting her head near my face. I look away at her muttering, "...don't blame me if I do something..."

"What is it, hun?" She ask as she now trace her finger on my chest. I could feel her cool touch leaving trails on my chest. I didn't think that y/n-chin could be this bold.

"Nothing. Maybe I'll just take you to my house instead?" I smirk as I watch her change her face from a smug look to a cute one. "What do you say, hun♡?" I added I could feel her temperature getting hotter as she buried her face on my chest while hitting me lightly.

Then she calmed down after a while as she said, "well, it was cute to see Mikey getting jealous earlier this morning.", as she smiled at me looking innocent. Changing the topic now, huh.

"Who said I'm jealous?" I look away from her as I can feel her getting confident.

"Who else? Emma-chan of course!" She giggled in my arms. "Don't worry it's not what you think." She reassured.

"Then...how would you explain that?" I ask her pouting a little while looking at her.

I watch her look around as she said, "well...looks like we're here! Let me down, Mikey."

Why's she avoiding my question? I thought as I put her down carefully.

"Why are you avoiding my question, y/n-chin?" I showed her my sad face and I could see her hesitating to speak.

"It's not the right time yet, Mikey-kun. It could ruin the plan." Plan? What plan? I thought as soon as I heard y/n-chin said.

"I trust you, my little Ms. Tactician." I smiled as I ruffled her hair. "It's getting late now, be sure to get enough rest, alright?" I said.

"Alright. G'night, Mikey." Y/n-chin said as she wave at me before turning back going inside her house.

I watch her walk towards her front door. "Y/n-chin!" I don't know what came over me when I shouted her name and walk towards her.

She turn around facing me but before she could speak, I held the back of her head with my right hand and her waist with my left then I leaned in and kissed her......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....on the tip of her nose.

After that, I leaned away and gave her a smirk as I said, "sweet dreams, love♡."

Then I turn around and walk to my home satisfied to see her cute blushing face. I was smiling the whole time I'm walking home and maybe hum a bit feeling all giddy inside.

Chapter End
(Not edited)

....hi? I don't even know what I'm writing(﹏╥)

Well, Did this chapter make you smile?(‿‿─)

Again, Sorry for the delay, got a lot of stuffs going on this last few days. Like; (I doubt you'll read this but just incase...)

On Thursday, I went to two hospitals to get an x-ray, a drug test, and blood type result or something🤡

On Friday, I went to school to get my report card in the morning then went back to the hospital to get the results. I really really hate Physics π_π y'know the feeling when Physics the only subject thats like...y'know...the lowest? What's worse is that that's the only subject I've been seriously staying up all night to study for a major exam!! (o)

Saturday's a cleaning day...so yeah...don't wanna awaken my mother's anger *shivers*

Sunday's my rest day(⁰⁰) yay!

And this Monday, I enrolled on my chosen university for college🤡💀👌🏻. The only good part in this is I'm classmates with my best friend🤩, like we enrolled at the same time and the only way to be certain that we have a large chance to be classmates is to enroll on night time🤡🤡. Like who would even consider enrolling when its night time? HAHAHA.

Best part was we both drink soju before enrolling🤡.

How do you even make new friends?!

So...yeah, didn't really have the time to write these past few days...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 93 42
What if y/n was included in the manga? Let's see. You've known Mikey since you were little, you remember playing around with him and even creating To...
94.8K 3.1K 76
Hanagaki Takemichi, a very soon to be famous name in the delinquent world. This blue eyed blondie only knows how to attract fight, stabs (many), almo...
352K 12K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
82.2K 1.8K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...