Ask Megatron And Starscream...

By WhiteWolfNinja

This is an ask Megatron and Starscream book this a ship book so they are a couple! If you have a certain tran... More

Ask Megatron And Starscream!
Ask #1
Ask #2
Ask #3
Ask #4
Ask #5
Ask #6
Ask #7
Ask #8
Ask #9
Ask #11
Ask #12
Ask #13
Ask #14
Ask #15
Ask #16
Ask #17
Ask #18
Ask #19
Ask #20
Ask #21
Ask #22
Ask #23
Ask #24
Ask #25
Ask #26
Ask #27
Ask #28
Ask #29
Ask #30
The Birth Of The Twins!
Ask #31
Ask #32
Ask #33
Ask #34
Ask #35
Ask #36
Ask #37
Ask #38
Ask #39
Ask #40
Ask #41
Ask #42
Ask #43
Ask #44
Ask #45
Ask #46
Ask #47
Ask #48
Ask #49
Ask #50
Ask #51
Ask #52
Ask #53
Ask #54
Ask #55
Ask #56
Ask #57
Ask #58
Ask #59
Ask #60
Ask #61
Ask #62
Ask #63
Ask #64
Ask #65
Ask #66
Ask #67
Ask #68
Ask #69
Ask #70

Ask #10

1.5K 33 15
By WhiteWolfNinja

@rescuebots234 Megatron please can you ask Starscream ' did it hurt when you fell outta heaven?' or the well of the all sparks because that's what your heaven is. His reaction will be priceless

Megatron: *nods* I can do that easily! *walks off*

On The Flight deck

Starscream: *lands on the flight deck and transforms back into bot-mode*

Megatron: *walks out onto the flight deck* Starscream!

Starscream: Huh? *looks over and watches as his mate walks over* Megatron what is it!?

Megatron: *stops infront of his mate* Did it hurt when you fell into the well

Starscream: *confused* W-What? I-I never fell into a well!?

Megatron: *blinks and shakes his helm* Wait that's not what I meant! 

Megatron: I meant did it hurt when you fell from the clouds!

Starscream: *squints* From the clouds?

Megatron: *shakes helm* I mean from the tree!

Megatron: *shakes helm again* I mean the dirt! wait no that's not it either!

Starscream: *slowly takes a step back*

Megatron: Alright let's try this again*clears voice box* Did it hurt when you fell from the mountain!

Megatron: *stressed* I meant from the rock!

Megatron: No I mean from the sun!

Starscream: *optics widen* THE SUN!!

Megatron: *looks at his mate confused* What?

Starscream: *points at him* YOU JUST ASKED IF IT HURT WHEN I FELL FROM THE SUN!!

Megatron: *blinks* I did? *thinks then faceservos with a low growl* I meant to say did it hurt when you fell from the stars!

Starscream: *whispers slightly touched* Stars?

Megatron: *growls quietly getting frustrated* I mean from the sky!

Starscream: *whispers in confusion* Sky?

Megatron: *clinches fists* I mean from the moon!

Starscream: *whispers* Moon? Uh you know what *slowly turns around* I uh I-I'm going to go for another flight...yea another flight! *transforms into jet mode and takes off*

Megatron: *reaches out for him* WAIT I MEANT DID IT HURT WHEN YOU FELL FROM THE WELL OF ALLSPARKS!!! 

Megatron: *blinks as he watches his mate shoot off* Wait? *a giant smile forms on his face as he throws his servos into the air* I FINALLY SAID THE RIGHT THING!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *falls backwards onto the flight deck* 

BOOM!

In The Warship

*Everything starts shaking*

Vehicons: *running around panicking* EARTHQUAKEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Soundwave: *slowly shakes his helm and continues working*

Shockwave: *standing beside Soundwave* For an earthquake to occur in the sky is illogical!

Soundwave: *lowers helm as he whispers* Tell them that not me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 10.7K 176
Here are some Transformers Prime Dating Preferences. IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're only in a relationship with ONE character, not all at the same time, mea...
12.9K 267 41
Who knew that two sworn enemies could join together in a dire matter to survive in the clutches of MECH themselves. But when they make it out alive a...
2.7K 17 67
Hi guys uhhh I came back 🤯🤯🤯 so this is the new version since I got a phone 🤯🤯🤯 (So uh there is kinda going to have ship stories of Optimus and...
16.3K 416 22
Moon Princess but as she likes to be called, Luna, was abandoned it seems like. She wandered the streets of her town until a nice family took her in...