Skin 2 Skin (Completed)

By Bee90s

"You no tell this girl that I said, I want no relations with a darkie?" She spat to me, making my eyes go wid... More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Discussion Board
Bonus Chapter II
Bonus Chapter III
Bonus Chapter IIII
New Book
Newest Book
New Book
New Book

2.

47.2K 2.6K 3.6K
By Bee90s

Madison in the MM.

Trigger warning.⚠️

Giovanni Santana, 24

"Man, she's tripping as usual."

"I'm about to go play the block." I heard Teo snapping as I jogged down the staircase, making my way into the living room.

As I did, I watched him and Raf walk out of the front door and Ant young ass was in the kitchen getting yelled at.

As usual.

I could already hear my moms going off about all the dishes they left in the sink and Maribel was crying on the couch while Nat held her in her lap.

"Mamá is snapping on everybody and she heard y'all upstairs when she came in."

"So I'd advise you to take Madi and go." She warned considering my moms already didn't like Madi but I shrugged it off.

I wasn't leaving and my lady wasn't either. She was staying with me for the night.

"At least for a little bit until she goes upstairs for the night, bro."

"And what happened to her?" She asked in confusion, pointing to Maribel but I shook my head, grabbing her and lifting her up in my arms.

"Nothin', she'll be aight."  I trailed off, considering I ain't really do shit to her. I just raised my voice a little bit but my baby was only five so I had to empathize.

"I apologize, okay?" I expressed to her, feeling bad now as tears dropped down her face.

"Lo siento, mi bebé." I spoke to her in Spanish, she always like when I did.

"I never meant to yell at you." I wiped her tears and she nodded as she dried them on her now rosy red cheeks.

"I'm your big bro and I don't ever want to hurt you or make you cry."

"But you can't be bussin' in the room like that."

"You gotta knock, Maribel." I explained to her as she looked up into my eyes.

"You hear me?" I asked her and she nodded her head again.

"Every time?" Her little voice spoke for clarification and I nodded.

"Every time."

"Okay." She spoke softly in agreement and I flicked her chin with my index finger, putting her down onto her feet once I heard my mama's wrath coming back toward the living room.

"And you, Giovanni.." She trailed off, pointing at me as Nat grabbed Maribel and they both got out of dodge.

"Será mejor que dejes de tener sexo con esa perra en mi casa." She spat at me and I scoffed, biting my tongue so that I ain't say shit disrespectful.

My moms knew just how to push my buttons but I still lived with her at the moment, so I refrained from being disrespectful. Even though she didn't mind disrespecting my girlfriend every chance she got.

"Ella no es una perra mamá, esa es mi esposa." I spat back to her, knowing it would make her mad as shit and it did just that while her eyebrows shot up.

"Over my dead body, she's your wife." She took her shoe off and threw it at me, hitting me directly in my chest.

"You slip up and have babies with that darkie, you'll regret it." She pointed her finger at me and anger shot through my body.

See, I didn't play around when it came to Madison because she was fragile and if she heard what my mama said behind her back or in Spanish, I knew she'd be crushed. So I never told her about it.

I had to stick up for my lady though considering she couldn't defend herself but still, I refrained from being disrespectful.

I just took it on the chin and kept it real with her.

"Yeah aight."

"I'm gon' put a whole basketball team in her." I spat, ignoring her bilingual threats as I made my way to the kitchen to make me and Madison some food before we got the fuck up out of here.

She'd just turned me all the way off with her words and I knew we couldn't stay here tonight. I wanted to but it wasn't worth the fight.

We'd just go back to her spot.

"Man, that's crazy." Ant spat as I walked into the kitchen, watching as he washed the dishes.

"She comes in the crib tripping every time.."

"Specifically on me though." He went on complaining but I was still stuck in my head about the words she'd spewed about Madison.

She really hated my girl for no reason. When all I wanted was for her to love her like I do. My dream was for them to be close but in all seven years, my mama was distant.

And I'd never tell Madison but my moms really didn't like her but not because of her personality or the way she loved me but because of her skin color.

She was dark-skin and my moms didn't like it.

"Yeah.." I trailed off, pretending to listen as he kept going on and on about being 18 and treated like a kid in the crib.

Half listening to his little ass, I made our food in less than 30 minutes and made my way right back upstairs.

I was ready to grab my girl and go.

-
Moments later

Creeping into my room, I heard Maribel's small voice as her and Madison talked oblivious to my presence.

"Amá told me to come in." Maribel still went on, talking about the situation.

"But GiGi yell at me and curse."

"I know Mari but he didn't mean it." Madison ran her hands through her hair, trying to make my fuck up better like she usually does.

She was good for it. That's why I loved her.

"You know your big brother loves you."

"He's just crazy sometimes-"

"—even to me." She went on joking as they both laughed and I smirked to myself before making myself known.

"Oops." Madison smiled making Maribel cover her mouth as if it was supposed to be a secret and I chuckled to myself.

"Go back downstairs, Mari. Amá want you." I told her and she said okay, doing as told before I closed and locked the door behind her.

"Talkin' shit?" I asked and she smiled at me, looking at what I had in my hands.

"You made my favorite?" She then gasped as I flashed a smile, passing her the buttery grilled cheese I'd made for her.

She loved grilled cheeses. That's all she ever wanted me to make.

"Yeah, baby." I scoffed, chuckling at her as she wasted no time digging in.

I sat mine down as I began removing my clothes then wrapping a towel around my waist.

"You're not going to eat with me?" She looked at me in confusion and I nodded, looking down at her.

"Yeah, I'm gon' to."

"Just let take me a shower real quick, I feel nasty as shit." I screwed my face up, hating the sticky feeling I felt at the moment.

It was definitely a pet peeve of mine.

"When I get out, we gon' eat and then we leaving." I explained to her and she nodded, putting her food down.

I watched closely as she fully processed what I said before twisting her lips up and I sighed deeply, already knowing she was feeling a way.

"What's wrong?" I asked, knowingly and she side-eyed me.

"I thought we were staying here." She looked up at me and I just stared at her, trying to get my words together.

"She wants me to leave?" She went on, referring to my moms.

"Nah. I want us to leave." I pointed to myself, making her roll her eyes.

"She ain't got shit to do with it."

"I just don't want you around the bullshit that's going on downstairs."

"Plus she would never tell you to leave or kick you out."

"She likes you, baby. She always has." I went on, lying to her and she scoffed, shaking her head.

"Fine, Gi."

"Just hurry." She expressed to me and I nodded, scratching my nose as I walked out of the room.

This was going to be a long night.

*

Thoughts?

Concerns?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 380 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
48.7K 974 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
11.9K 317 24
After 10 years of not having a glance of his true love ,turns out that she is getting married. The ruthless Don Giovanni D'Angelo know as Death want...
2.3M 46.4K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...