๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ [...

By the_star_that_shines

"๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ. ๐˜–๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ... More

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฉ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ผ‘ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ผ“ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ผ”ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ผ•ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ผ–ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ผ—ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ผ˜ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ผ™ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ผ‘๏ผใ€‘

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ผ’ใ€‘

5 0 0
By the_star_that_shines

( 𝘺/𝘯 )'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I barely got a wink of sleep last night, I kept thinking of my ideal person. I've already sketched a lot on my sketchbook but every single one wasn't right, I walk inside my classroom to see Kira and May chatting. I sit on my chair and banged my head on the table, "Geez! That's one way to wake me up" Kira said as May was giggling, "I didn't get to sleep!!" I groaned as I look at myself on my phone, "You look like you haven't slept for years" Kira said placing her hand on my shoulder. "I heard your club doesn't have early activities because of your deadline, let's walk around school," Kira said as May tries to make me stand up. "Alright alright let's go," I said standing up and grabbing my wallet and phones.

"So what kept you up all night?" Kira asked as you sip aggressively on your juice, "Deadline" you said, "Deadline? You've never been stressed out because of your club's deadline?" Kira said as May swayed her finger and head, "Tsk tsk, it's not the deadline Kira-chan!" she said pointing at her. "It's about the work! Our ideal person!" she yelled giving us a thumbs up, "Ideal person? Do you mean your type? You didn't sleep because of that?" Kira giggled. "Hey! It's not my fault I don't know what my ideal is!" I yelled sipping on my juice. "Then try this, think of someone when you hear "What's your type? Hmm?" May said as I look at her.

Something then touched my feet as I look down to see a basketball, "Ah! ( y/n )-chan!" someone yelled, someone I didn't want to cross paths with, I look to my right to see a sweaty Kise and Yukio behind him. I didn't notice that we're at the court, "Can you pass me the ball please?" he said winking at me, I sipped on my juice and kicked the ball as it lands on his face. "YOU FUCKING FLIRT, YOU PISS ME OFF" I yelled as I stomp away from them, "Ack- Are you sure you're a girl?" he yelled as a vein appeared on my head, "That piece of shit, let me just GRAB YOUR HAIR AND MAKE YOU BALD" I yelled but Kira was holding me back as May stood behind Kira. 

"Now now ( y/n ), you can murder him in your dreams but not in real life," Kira said as she drags me away from the court, "DON'T LET ME SEE YOUR FACE OR YOU'RE DEAD" I yelled once more before getting hit on the head by May, "Shush ( y/n ) you'll get as in trouble if you keep shouting," she said as I sighed and we walk back to our classroom. "Sorry, it's probably because I didn't sleep," I said as Kira lets go of me, "Then when we get back, try sleeping for a little" Kira suggested, "There are only 20 minutes left, do you expect me to wake up after 20 minutes? Hell no," I said as they chuckle.

While in class, our club president showed up and excused me because she wanted to discuss something. "Do you need anything Pres?" I asked as she smiled, "I need your assistance after school" she said, "What kind of assistance?" I asked as her eyes twinkled. "It has to do with the work we're doing! It's exciting I promise" she said grabbing both my hands, "You'll help me right? Especially with the talking right?" she basically begged as I said yes, I couldn't say no.

It is now lunchtime and I'm with Kira and May as usual with our bentos, this time we're underneath the tree where I usually draw for my club activities. "Wow, this place is pretty cool," Kira said stuffing her face with her food, "Windy too, so refreshing," May said as she takes food from Kira's bento. I take out my sketchbook and start sketching, "Oh? Did you think of an ideal person?" May said as I swayed my head, "No, I felt like drawing sceneries" I answered and took a grape from May's bento.

It was now after classes, I and Pres are about to go to the Student Council to ask permission on what Pres wants to do. I knock on the door as Kira opens it, "Oh? Art club? Please come in first" she said as we walk inside to be greeted by the vice president and treasurer, "Hello, sorry for suddenly coming in without heads up" I said as Pres nods her head. "Does the art club need anything? This is the first time" Vice President said as Pres smiles, "Ah yes actually, I want to ask permission from you guys so that I can ask the basketball club if they can help us" she said as I froze and look at her. "Ba-Basketball club..?" I said as she looks at me and nodded, "It has to do with our recent activity, so please let us ask for help from them, it will be a huge help to the members of the art club" she said and bowed.

I hesitated but I also bowed down and sighed, "Well, of course, this is the first time the art club has asked for something and I trust you guys to take action if something happens," Vice President said before we left the room. "Pres, I think I'm about to faint," I said as she looks at me terrified, "WHAT?" she yelled, "You didn't say it has to do with the basketball club!" I said grabbing her shoulders and shaking her. "I figured you'll not help me if I mentioned it, I heard you got hit by a basketball" she shakingly said as I stopped shaking her, "Let's hurry and finish this before I collapse," I said as Pres silently cheers.

We got to the front of the court, hearing shoes sliding on the floor, the bouncing of the ball, and the yelling of the members, Pres knocks on the door as I follow behind. "Hm? Do you need anything?" the guy said, "Can we speak to your coach and manager?" Pres politely said, "Oh sure!" he smiles and opened the door for us, and pointed at their coach and manager. "I'm inside the court, don't look anywhere," I thought as I place my sweaty hand on the pockets of my jacket, there were a few whispers on who we are or what are we doing here. 

"Hello, coach and manager of the basketball club," Pres said bowing to them as I stood there, "I am the president of the art club and I'm assisted with one of the members" she introduced me as I bowed, "What does the art club want from us?" the Manager said as Pres smiled at them, "W-well you see, I was wondering if the basketball club could help us with our recent acti-" she was cut off by the loud coach. "Help you? Does it help us through? We have a match to prepare for, we don't have time to help your club" he loudly said, "Uh, I'm aware that the basketball club is busy but just this once?" she said ending with a nervous laugh. 

"Such a noisy coach," I thought, "Ha! We're not going to help your little club! Manager, please don't allow their club to interfere with our practice!" he yelled, at this point, every single person in the court is paying attention to us. "Oh gosh, a lot of people are staring, it makes my stomach ache," I thought as I sweat, "B-but please let us! We'll help after this, I as the President of the art club will promise to pay the same amount of help that the basketball club will help us if...you do accept it" she shouted as she bowed, I smiled at the Pres, she'll do anything for the club.

"You persistent brat!" the coach yelled as he walks towards her, I quickly walked up in front of her, "It's not a good image for the coach of Kaijō High to do violence on a club President who only wants the best for their club," I said glaring at the coach, "You as the coach doesn't want the basketball clubs reputation to go down just because you used violence, even if you weren't going to, it clearly looks like you were about to do it" I continued as I glared at him more. "Now now, your glare is sending daggers darling" the Manager finally spoke as I stopped glaring and looked at the manager, "It won't hurt if we help them for a day or two but after that, you guys don't mind helping us right?" they said as Pres nodded with sparkles in her eyes.

"Well then it's settled, we'll help you starting tomorrow till Thursday and help us on Friday and Saturday" they smiled as they both shook hands, they then look at me as I jump a little, "Will I be expecting to see you in helping us?" they asked with a warm smile, "Y-yes..." I said I have a weakness for sincere smiles. "Great, but please don't glare at the members" they chuckled as Pres covers her mouth, "I w-won't" I said smiling at them as we walk out of the court. "Lord is calling my name," I said looking at the sky as Pres freaked out.

"( y/n )cchi!" someone called, "( y/n )cchi??" I repeated as I look behind us to see Kise, "You were cool back there! You too Pres-chan" he said. "What do you need? Can't you see God was about to take me?" I said placing both of my hands on my waist, "I wanted to say that we'll be seeing each other for 4 days!" he smiled as I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I know that, I'm not dumb like you" I answered, "So mean ( y/n )cchi" he whines as I smiled while showing my fist. "Anyways!" he called as he walks up to me and I look up a little, not my fault that he's tall, "I'll be in your care so please take care of me," he said smiling at me. "Yeah, sure no need to be all handsome and charming in front of me," I said turning around, "Wait..you think I'm handsome?" he asked as I look back, "Everyone thinks that," I said as I and Pres continue to walk back.

"But hearing you say that was kinda more special" I heard him as I stop in my tracks and look behind me, he was looking at me while covering his mouth and blushing. I quickly turn around and sprinted, "( y/n )-chan!" Pres called as I stop and lean my back on the wall, "You sprinted as you turned around! I wouldn't have caught up if you didn't stop" she said as she catches her breath.

"What the fuck did I just hear and saw" I blurted out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.4K 53
"๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‰๐€๐๐€๐ ๐๐€๐’๐Š๐„๐“๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐“๐€๐ˆ๐†๐€?" "๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐Ž๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐’, (๐˜/๐)!" (แตž/แดบ) แต‚แดฌหข- แดบแดผ, แดตหข แต€...
254K 6.4K 18
Aomine Daiki X Reader [FanFic: Kuroko No Basuke] Aomine Daiki, ace of Touou High School's basketball team is in his second year when he gets introduc...
140K 4.8K 22
[COMPLETED] "If you help Kaijo win nationals this year, I'll go out with you." It was a game for me in the beginning when I said that. Just some word...
1.5M 36.9K 62
Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more important than any two- or three-pointer...