Explosion Duo [BakuDeku/DekuB...

By ColoredIce

[ Completed for now ] When there is one explodi boi, what will happen if there's two? ⚠️Warnings⚠️ -Katsuki B... More

Important Information
1
2
3
Quirk Information
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
A/N
Very Funny Wattpad...

24

2.7K 105 51
By ColoredIce

Published : 05/13/2021
Edited :

->I literally put down chapter 22 for chapter 23 😀 and I didn't notice it until someone commented or voted so I was like... wait... what?
->excuse the mistakes if there is mistake, you're welcome to point them out if you found mistakes
->I'm trying to get this FF to license test then push Support Bars to license test

~<3rd POV>~
"Tomura, let those 2 out."

"Do we need to tie them up?" Shigaraki asked.

"No."

"Ok, Master. Compress, undo your quirk on them." Compress threw the two marbles into the air and undo his quirk on Katsuki and Izuku. Katsuki and Izuku landed, using their quirk.

"Hmm... it's been a long time since we saw each other, Izuku and Katsuki. You guys have gotten big since we last met." AFO greeted.

"What are you talking about, Master?" Shigaraki asked.

"Yes, it had, Dad." Izuku said.

"Uncle Hisashi... or I should probably say future father-in-law. Also how dare you ditch Inko for that man child." Katsuki said, laughing.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" Shigaraki yelled.

"Man child." Katsuki said.

"Tomura, Izuku is your brother. It seems like Katsuki is your future brother-in-law." AFO said.

"You had a biological kid?" Dabi asked, shocked.

"I'm his biological kid, Touya... do you like our present to your bastard sperm donor?" Izuku asked. Touya flinched after hearing his real name.

"How do you know my name? What did you give him?" Dabi asked, cautious.

"Izuku! Can I have your blood?" Toga asked.

"No you can't Toga. You already got Uraraka's blood. My eyes are purple for a reason. Do you want the present?" Izuku asked.

"Why are we being buddy buddy to villains?" Katsuki asked.

"Why not? The heroes in training are no fun." Izuku said.

"If Shoto likes it then sure. Just don't tell anyone else that I'm Touya please." Dabi said..

"Ok your secret is with us until you decide to reveal it, I'll make a miniature of what it is so you can carry it around without being seen with what it is..." Izuku made a mini ice trash can with endeavor inside. He made a hole for a keychain to go through. Izuku kicked Katsuki, who's staring at the ceiling to get his attention to add the fire details. Once Katsuki finished adding the details, Izuku gave Dabi the trash can.

"The trash can? What's so special about it?" Dabi asked, looking at the trashcan before Toga snatched it out of Dabi's hands to see.

"Look inside." Izuku made the trash can go back to Dabi. Toga pouts at Izuku. Dabi opened the trash can.

"Now... now I understand why Shoto likes it. Did you give him the same size as this?" Dabi asked, chuckling putting it on his keychain.

"Hmm... no. I gave him a regular trash can size to have in his room. Shoto has probably 2 of those trash cans somewhere in his dorm and his room. It's useful for putting trash inside it like normal trash cans." Izuku said.

"I guess, it's time for me to fight All Might." AFO said.

"DO what you want. Teach that man that he cannot be a fucking teacher. Just know that Izu or I will stop you instead of that dumb quirk that All Might have. We will most likely capture you when Skinny Might is revealed." Katsuki said.

"Fucking teacher? All might be a teacher who fucks?" Shigaraki asked.

"I can imagine him teaching someone how to use their quirk like his quirk to clench their butt cheeks to use the quirk." Izuku stifles a laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHA... I can imagine that happening!" AFO laughed.

"All Might needs to go back to school." Dabi commented. Katsuki nodded.

"He even asked us to teach him how to be a normal person." Izuku said. "Like literally, we are students and he is a teacher. A student teaching a teacher, how stupid is that?" Everyone in the room burst out laughing at how dumb All Might is.

"Izu, don't forget the fucking time when ponytails fucking said a lot during training about the who's fucking MVP and All Might stood there like sweating." Katsuki reminded.

"I literally can't forget anything you know, Bakachan?" Izuku said.

"DEKU, DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Katsuki yelled.

"Bakachan." Izuku said. Everyone stood there watching the couple fight.

"Master, Young Masters, UA is on the news." Kurogiri said, dragging a TV on a table towards the room they are in.

"Sooo... Izuku! Can I have your blood?" Toga asked, in Izuku's face with a blood pouch and a needle.

"...Fine. I'll give you little. I want to see what you will do with the blood and your quirk." Izuku said, taking the needle and putting it exactly where the blood vein is in the arm.

"YAY! THANK YOU! YOU'RE THE BEST!" Toga cheered.

"If you're planning to use my blood to trick Kacchan, it won't work." Izuku said.

"Ok!" Toga cheerly said. Kurogiri plugged in the plug for the TV. The TV lights up and Kurogiri turns to the channel UA is in.

"-to the people that are concerned about the two kidnapped students, they are fine and alive. I won't say how but they are alive and fine." Aizawa said, standing up hiding the compass that has multiple arrows on it deep in his pocket.

"What if they turned into a villain?" A reporter asked.

"They have a strong will to be heroes. They won't turn into villains." Aizawa said, sitting down. Izuku took out the needle, gave the bag to Toga who's cheerfully smiling at the heroes on the TV thinking about how to get their blood.

"Bad way to convince others but good enough, Mr. Hobo." Izuku commented. Aizawa sneezed.

"So... if you sneeze that means that someone is talking bad about you. Good to know." Shigaraki said, holding a shot cup with whiskey that Kurogiri gave him, with 4 fingers.

"They are going to raid this place so hurry and leave now. I don't want my dear brother to get arrested yet since he could change Japan to be better. I also want to see what Toga is going to do with my blood." Izuku said. Many villains left, leaving Kurogiri, Shiragaki and a few other villains in the base.

"We plan to continue searching for the students and find them as soon as possible. If they both see this, they have our permission to use their quirk only with a good reason." Nezu said. There was a knock on the door of the hideout.

"Kamino Pizza Delivery!" One of the villain is stupid enough and opened the door.

"DETROIT SMASH!" All Might yelled, smashing the wall down. As the heroes raided their hideout as Shiragaki walked into the portal. Kurogiri pushed Shiragki into the portal and immediately closed the portal, sacrificing himself for Shiragaki's safety. Kurogiri was captured by the heroes.

"Hmm... it's a pretty sight to watch a building get destroyed by heroes." Izuku chuckled, sitting on the chair safe, in the middle of the room next to Katsuki.

"Now where is he?" All Might muttered, searching for someone.

"Heroes... more like Construction workers who tear down buildings." Katsuki commented.

"Guys! Both of them are there!" Kamui Wood yelled as All Might jumped away.

"Hi." Izuku greeted, sitting on a chair cross legged.

"Are you both injured?" Kamui asked as the ground shook.

"We're fine. They didn't do anything to us." Izuku said.

"WHY WOULDN'T WE BE FINE? THEY ARE WEAK!" Katsuki yelled before getting kicked on the leg by Izuku.

"Don't forget." Izuku said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Katsuki said.

"May I please know what he isn't supposed to forget?" Kamui asked.

"You'll see. This plan will probably end a war. See you later." Izuku said as he jumped on an ice platform and flew away before Kamui could use his quirk to stop him. Katsuki used his quirk and quickly blasted away before Kamui could use his quirk too.

"GUYS! THE TWO STUDENTS RAN AWAY!" Kamui yelled, many heroes panicked.

"They have UA's permission so don't worry. They aren't villains." Endeavor said, calming down all heroes.

"So... you decided to appear now?" AFO asked, attacking All Might.

"I'll stop you this time. I will end this war!" All Might yelled punching towards AFO.

"How will you stop me? I bet you can't without any help." AFO said.

"I can stop you. Just watch." All Might, punched AFO.

"Oh? So, do you know that Shiragaki is Nana's grandson?" AFO asked. All Might froze, AFO took the opportunity to hit All Might, making smoke due to the impact. All Might became Skinny Might. Now the world knows All Might's skinny form. AFO spotted Izuku and Katsuki in the distance, coming towards them.

"Do you also know that my son and his fiancee will help you win?" AFO asked, as he's getting encased in ice and fire.

"UNCLE HISASHI YOU'RE TOO FUCKING OLD TO CAUSE HAVOC!" Katsuki yelled, falling from the sky.

"Dad. Long time no see in person but you have to go to jail because you're too old." Izuku said, catching Katsuki and landing onto the destroyed floor.

"I'm not too old. My age is higher than yours so you're just jealous." AFO fought back. AFO and Katsuki bickered while Izuku just sits back watching amused.

"What are you guys doing here? He could steal your quirk!" All Might said.

"He can't due to my quirk, making it impossible." Izuku said.

"There's no such thing. The only thing he can't steal is my quirk!" All Might said.

"Hmm... Dad, can you tell him that you're unable to steal our quirks?" Izuku asked.

"Fine... I gave Izuku a gift when he was born. The gift was the quirk that upgrades Izuku's closest friend who is about the same age as him and haven't manifested their quirk yet. It so happened to be Katsuki so... it upgraded Katsuki's quirk into what you see now and gives Izuku the opposite of the quirk Katsuki has. The quirk makes it so both of their quirks cannot be stolen after the upgrade." AFO said, sitting on the floor while Izuku went to a police officer to get a quirk canceling cuffs to cuff AFO.

"You're under-arrest for being too old to cause havoc." Izuku said, cuffing AFO.

"I'm not too old!" AFO whined.

"Hmm... at least the war is over!" Izuku looked at the others while his eyes turned back to green.

The police went and brought AFO away. The clean up crew went and searched for survivors and bodies. Izuku went and made the ice he encased people who could've died from All Might's first smash that destroyed a lot of buildings from underground. Izuku brought them to safety with his quirk. The people that got in the middle of All Might and AFO fighting range survived with 0 injuries.

"Thank you!" Survivors said.

"You saved me! I can't wait for you to be a hero! You will be Number 1 just like All Might!" A child said jumping then putting his left hand onto his hips and the other hand out towards Izuku that represents number one. Izuku saw him doing that so he copied his action towards him.

"AKIO!" Someone yelled, running towards him.

"MOM!" Akio yelled.

"Are you ok?" Akio's mom asked, looking around Akio.

"I'm ok! He saved me with his ice!" Akio said, pointing at Izuku.

"Thank you so much!" Akio's mom thanked, bowing.

"No need to thank me. It's what heroes are supposed to do. I should probably be glad that it wasn't far away from where we were 'kidnapped'." Izuku said.

"But thank you. I don't know what I would do if I lost Akio, my husband died last year." Akio's mom thanked.

"I will buy all your merch when you have merch!" Akio said.

"You will?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah! You saved me! Mom will be sad if I'm not here." Akio said.

"Ok Akio, we should leave them now ok? They are very busy." Akio's mom told him.

"Ok! Thank you!" Akio thanked, walking away with his mother while waving at Izuku. Izuku waved back

"Buy all the merch... there will be a shrine for you somewhere." Katsuki said.

"You both, we should leave so people can continue doing their job!" All Might said. Gran Torino is next to him.

"Ok. Don't forget that we'll have to give our statement to the police too." Izuku said.

"Oh, yeah I forgot." All Might said.

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET?" Gran Torino yelled at him, kicking Skinny Might's legs.

"OW, I DON'T KNOW!" All Might wailed. Detective Tsukachi walked up to them 4.

"Why don't I take your statement now?" He asked.

"Sure." Izuku said.

They gave him their statement, leaving out the part where he told the villains that they are going to raid by telling him, "The villains started leaving before you guys started the raid on the hideout." That came out as truth for Tsukachi's quirk. Tsukachi didn't bother asking more because he thought that it was a coincidence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 650 32
Overhaul happens to stroll past Deku in an empty, desolate alley one day and leaves the alley with a new personal student. However,along the way, Dek...
29.2K 933 10
25 year old Izuku Midoriya, also known as Pro Hero Deku, was fighting villains, along with him friends. However, one peculiar villain had a time rel...
86.9K 1.6K 17
(Completed) this is my first story I hope you enjoy.😊
24K 350 27
Femboy Izuku Midoriya is always oblivious to his own Harem. (izuku is also AFO's son and Shigaraki and izuku are brothers) WARNING!!! BoyxBoy GirlxGi...