My Abductor, My Submissive 16+

By She-stay-lit

College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming th... More

Chapter 1: Abduction
Chapter 2: Abductor
Chapter 3: Submissive
Chapter 5: Warn
Chapter 6: Nothing
Chapter 7: Caught
Chapter 8: Punished
Chapter 9: Seduced
Chapter 10: Too much
Chatper 11: Escape
Chapter 12: Chase
Chapter 13: Stay awhile
Chapter 14: Please me
Chapter 15: Questions
Chapter 16: Lies?
Chapter 17: Rage
Chapter 18: Choice
Chapter 19: Avoiding
Chapter 20: Sensation
Chapter 21: Shopping
Chapter 22: Choke me
Chapter 23: Unexpected betrayal
Chapter 24: Until death do us apart
Chapter 25: Feelings vs Agony
Chapter 26: Alex encounter
Chapter 27: What love causes
Chapter 28: Being with you
Chapter 29: Love
Chapter 30: The hours with you
Chapter 31: Universe
Chapter 32: Home is with you
Chapter 33: Momma's visit
Chapter 34: Truth be told
Chapter 35: Journey to love
Chapter 36: Sorrow
Chapter 37: Reality

Chapter 4: My Kitten

11.9K 134 17
By She-stay-lit

Heads up for the smut ;-) This whole chapter is essentially smut ;-)

Lorenzo walks over to me, looking down at my flustered face while I lay on my back with my legs separated.

My exposed pussy was soaked and pulsating with hunger, waiting for him to do things to me.

Licking his lips at the sight, he removes his shirt, exposing his large, chiseled muscles, leaning over and kissing my hungry, wet lips, making me moan in delight and desire.

My eyes slide shut in rapture, and I give him the entrance to my mouth, his tongue quickly sliding inside while I do the same, making him groan against me as he begins to devour my craving mouth, his hands going beneath my thighs, gripping them tightly, digging his fingers inside my skin.

I whimper against him as our lips move with eagerness and force, his lips pressing hard against mine as if he wants to flatten them, our kiss sloppy and wild, turning me on even more, drenching my pussy even more than it is.

He kisses me as if he longed for me eternally, and he just got me, not willing to let me go. I groan against him when he bites my bottom lip, causing me to wince at the pain but keep kissing him with force.

"Fuck," he hisses against me, kissing me like there is no tomorrow as if I am the only person in the world.

His lips then start their way to the side of my mouth as he slowly sucks on my skin and goes to my neck, sucking and nibbling on it. I moan, closing my eyes at the sentiment getting me wetter each time. I can feel the warmth of my liquid against my thighs.

He growls against my skin as he sucks on it, making me whimper in pleasure and hunger, his lips traveling to the crook of my neck, sucking on it, my area soaking even more, my hands gripping the comforter tightly.

"Yes," I breathe breathlessly, my eyes fluttering in satisfaction and joy, threatening to fall shut, my hips grinding against him, but he keeps himself from pressing into me so he can starve me.

Lorenzo moves down to my breasts and coats his mouth over one of my nipples, the impact making me arch my back out in ecstasy and pleasure, a moan leaving my lips.

He starts nibbling my nipple, twirling his tongue soothingly, causing me to grasp the sheets tighter and grind harder with desire. "God...yes," I whimper in euphoria and bliss, my pussy pulsating with wild cravings.

Lorenzo bites my nipple softly, looking up at me with dark, dangerous eyes, making me moan from the sexy sight, running my tongue over my ravenous lips with desire and lust, wanting him inside me, doing things that I have never imagined him doing.

He smirks sexily at me, holding my eyes while he encloses his way with my breast, wanting to see me, wanting to see how powerless he gets me.

"Yeah," I gasp with pleasure, grinding harder, but no matter how I grind for him, he'd never press into me like I need him to.

Minutes go by with him having his way with my breast before moving to the other, sucking on it, sliding and twirling his tongue over it, massaging the other softly while doing things to this one. "Gosh," I sob weakly, waves of pleasure surging through my burning, weak body.

The pleasuring sensation makes me groan out, biting on my lips, unclenching my hands from the comforter and bringing them to his soft hair, running them through his curls, the feeling of his wet tongue caressing my heated skin making me crave more of him, seeing heaven and stars, my stomach erupting with fireworks as my eyes blur with gratification.

The feeling makes my eyes roll to the back of my head, and I bite my bottom lip to prevent the urge to cry out in bliss, sensing my toes curling with bliss.

His mouth removes from my breast, and he looks up at me while he pulls his jeans and boxer off, and even though it's not the first seeing his throbbing cock, I gasp loudly, wondering how it's going to fit inside my small hole.

He tosses his clothing over the other side of the bed, claiming his lips with mine again.

"Do you fucking want me, Kitten?" He growls against my lips, and I nod vigorously at him, but he pulls away from me with a not-satisfied look, making me look at him confused. "I don't do non-verbal, Kitten. I like it when you talk to me. Do you want me, my Kitten?" He repeats, his eyes glowing dark and filled with lust and danger.

I lick my bottom lip nervously, swallowing a lump inside my throat, knowing how much I need him. "I need you, please," I whisper breathlessly, feeling my area drenching for him.

I am starving.

"Louder Kitten," he growls with provocation, "make sure you say my name. I love hearing my submissive call out my name," he licks his lips. "It's sexy," he growls, showing his dominance, slowly running his hand up and down my bare chest, groaning at the feeling of me, his fingers electrocuting me. "And it turns me on," he whispers, making me exhale a shaking breath, looking into his lustful eyes.

"I want you, Lorenzo!" I shout enough that only he and I could hear, feeling my blood rushing to my face.

"That's more like it," abruptly he clasps my hands over my head, making me gasp, looking into his eyes with my mouth slightly open. He smirks, and I groan with hunger, closing my eyes when he rubs his hardness against my wetness, erupting waves and waves of pleasure throughout my body, the blissful feeling making me arch my back, whimpering in pleasure as he continues, the wet, raw sound of my pussy loud inside the room when his cock moves over it. "Do you like that?" He snarls, knowing well I liked it, but to get my confirmation.

"Yeah..." I moan, biting on my bottom lip. "T-this is my first time getting true pleasure," I whisper shyly, opening my eyes to look at his, feeling my face burning red.

There is a moment of silence as he stares at me, biting his bottom lip, "Why is that Kitten?" He asks with provocation.

"After my first time, I never had sex again," I whisper, feeling embarrassed.

"Why?" He whispers before sexily smirking at me, "Because no man was good enough for you?" I never actually thought about it that way, a lot of guys wanted me, but I never gave them a chance, I guess because they weren't good enough.

"Maybe," I murmur, closing my eyes because he keeps rubbing his throbbing cock over my drenched area, making me see stars, whimpering in delight and pleasure, desiring more of him. "Gosh, yes," I groan in pleasure, grinding myself, ecstasy surging through my body, the feeling making me arch my back further out, my eyes blurring with satisfaction and my breath ragged inside my throat.

"I presume I am good enough for you, Kitten, because if I wasn't, we wouldn't be doing this," There is a moment of silence after he said that, and I feel awkward, yet weak and satisfied by his cock. "Fuck, your little pussy is fucking drenching." He hisses to himself before it goes quiet for a few seconds.

My eyes flash wide open when he slams his throbbing cock inside me hard, making me squeal in pain and pleasure, sensing my area stretching wide open to accept him inside.

I quickly crush my teeth on my lips to prevent the screams that build up when he thrusts hard and deep into me, my pussy aching while pleasure eats through me, making me see stars. "Shit," I sob, arching my back in bliss, pain, and frustration.

My area hugs onto his moving cock that I feel myself stretching by, the feeling of me wrapping around him, making him hiss, letting out a deep grunt and growl gripping tightly on my hips, digging his fingers into my skin.

Lorenzo then begins to gradually roll his hips, slowly colliding inside me, hitting my wall, and stretching me out, the pain making me grip his hair tighter.

He makes sure he doesn't bury all his massive cock inside me, only giving me what I can handle, even though with this much, I could hardly handle him.

I moan with a mixture of gasps curling my toes as he slowly increases his pace, slamming only half of his cock into my pussy, making me wail out at the feeling of ecstasy, pain, and bliss, immediately feeling my muscles tightening around him, my body growing weaker as it does, eyes satisfyingly rolling to the back of my head. "Sht-shit!" I sob, my lips and legs shaking as I take him, taking only what I can manage.

"Fuck. " He hisses with pleasure, sending his cock hard and fast inside me, ripping me open each time, aching my drenched clit. "I bet you like this, Kitten?" He growls, biting his bottom lip and grunting in pleasure, the sound of his cock entering and leaving me loud inside the room.

"Yes!" I sob, grinding myself against him. "I do, yeah, yeah," I groan as he speeds up even more, hitting the correct spot inside my pussy, wrecking every nerve inside my body, weakening me into oblivion.

My eyes weakly rolled to the back of my head, my hips grinding harder and faster, feeling myself getting more vulnerable. "Yes, fuck." I throw my head back, pleasure soaring through me, a sob with bliss and satisfaction leaving me. "Oh, yes!" I can't retain when last I felt something so good, painful but good.

"Fuck, fuck, kitten," he hisses, slamming his cock inside me, each thrust making me twist my face.

Fuck I never felt anything this amazing in my life. Now I want to be a naughty girl that aspires to get railed by this monstrosity cock.

Because of how hard I am curling my toes, they hurt so much when I release them, squirming my body with the pleasure his cock brings me, taking me to space and back, watering my eyes.

He groans, digging his nails into my hips where one of his hands is resting while the other keeps my hands clutched behind my head. "Such a fucking good girl," he hisses with bliss, fucking me so good I don't want him to stop, even him it aches my clit.

His cock continues stabbing into me, causing my mouth to gape with each thrust, my voice hitching, unable to think to say anything as my mind is lost in oblivion and pleasure.

"Lorenzo, yes, Lorenzo," I sob, rolling my hip with him. "Ah, hm, Lorenzo," I keep moaning his name because of how much pleasure he's giving me and how satisfying his cock is, making my entire body shake.

He unexpectedly turns me around on my stomach, making me gasp in delight and bliss, and I quickly stand on my hands and knees, making sure I arch my back and spread my legs further for him.

"Fuck, prefect cunt," he hisses to himself, smacking my ass, making me jerk and cry in pain and pleasure, closing and opening my eyes at the impact.

I arch my back further, pushing my pussy out and making him growl to himself.

Without warning, he quickly slides into me before he starts pounding my pussy so powerfully that my feet and hands almost made me crumple on the bed. "Fuck, kitten," he groans out, slowing down and stinking even deeper inside me, making me gasp, weakly dropping my head back and hissing.

"Shit-shit, you can't go any further," I tell him, gasping, sensing that he's too big for me to fit all of him. I can feel my pussy ripping open to accept him, making me cry at the pain.

He shushes me. "Of course, you can take all of me, baby," He growls provocatively, going further inside me, causing me to sob out and grasp the sheets into my hands, groaning at the same time as he settles even further. "You are a good girl," he groans, slowly going deeper inside my pussy that tightens around him, but he rips it open.

Shit, it pains me the more he goes inside me, making me bite my bottom lip, squirming and twisting my face with pain and bliss, feeling that I took him inside.

All of him.

I feel him inside my stomach, my pussy still aching and drenching.

Lorenzo begins to thrust slowly into me, stretching me out and making me groan in fulfillment and pain, drooling at the feeling.

His slow thrusts start at an even faster velocity, as if he's impatient, making me cry out, gripping the sheets tighter into my palms and arching my back.

"Take me, baby, just like this," he groans with pleasure and eros. It isn't long enough until I get used to all of him being inside me, and I start enjoying his thrusts as he pounds into me harder and faster, feeling little pains that I soon to love.

"Yes, Lorenzo!" I bite onto my bottom lips to control the cries I keep wailing out. "Lorenzo...." my watering eyes weakly slide shut, my head leaning back in satisfaction, my feet and hands quivering, threatening to give out.

He grabs onto my frizzy hair, wrapping it around his hand and yanking it back, the pain turning me on even more. His other hand clutched my throat tightly.

My lips a-gape at the feeling he blesses me with, my voice hitching while I start to thrust my hips back against him, slamming on him as he pounds me in the right spot, pulling and tangling my hair. "Yesss..." fuck! "Yes, yes, yes!" I scream, feeling his wet balls hurling against my ass, my pussy taking all of him, the pleasure too much to handle, and I can't concentrate on anything but him and his satisfaction.

He untangles my hair and smacks my ass, making it recoil, sinking even deeper inside my pussy, making me whimper out and squirm at the sensation, his cock fucking me and hitting the right spot.

I can feel myself weaken as if I need to... To pee? At this time?

Maybe it's how fast and hard he's going that makes me want to pee. "Lorenzo, I-I need to pee," I tell him shyly while it threatens to explode out of me.

"No." He hisses out, provocatively, thrusting into me with pleasuring moans he can't hold in.

"I am going to pee all over you..." I tell him feeling that I can, any minute now. Thinking about it making my face flush bright red.

"That's not pee, Kitten. That's your validation of pleasure." He whispers, hissing as he keeps fucking me. "You do need release. You're going to cum," he keeps fucking me, sinking my head with his down with his hand, my mouth drooling, and my body quivering, his throbbing cock stabbing my gut out, hurting me more than it did a couple of minutes ago, but the pain is good.

As I said before, I love it.

My eyes roll to the back of my head, pleasure filling me as I feel myself getting closer, my back arching further. "Yeah? fuck!"

He hisses to himself, crashing his cock inside me.

"So I need to release to prove to be in pleasure?" I ask, at the same time, my eyes roll in the back of my head once more, my back arching further with my toes curling. "Shit-shit!" I scream as the warm liquid explodes over his cock, making my feet weaker. They are on the verge to fail me when Lorenzo grabs them and places them on both sides of his waist, holding them up as he crashes into my pussy, my hands pressing against the bed while I gape in pleasure and bliss, finishing over his working cock. "Yeah, yeah, don't stop, Lorenzo!" I scream as he crashes into me even harder, massaging his cock with my cum. "Fuck me! Oh shit!"

"Precisely," I guess he's answering my question, but I am too lost in oblivion to care.

He continues slamming into me at lightning speed, his grip around my waist becoming tighter, making it hard to endure, my body shaking uncontrollably.

"Ah, ah! Fuck!" My eyes roll in the back of my head as I scream out, my vision getting blurry with ecstasy, "Lorenzo!" I groan, closing my eyes, my mind exploding while I sob, tears streaming from my eyes.

He pulls out of me, then drops my body down, and I turn to look at him, craving him to be inside.

He holds onto his huge cock that bulges, and he starts squirting his white, warm liquid all over my face, making me open my mouth to catch his release.

He bites his bottom lip as he keeps squirting out his liquid onto my face, watching me darkly as I catch some inside my mouth, moaning at the salty taste.

He wheels me on my side while he lays behind me, my back turned to his front.

He slowly slides into me once more, and I close my eyes in bliss, relishing how slow he's going now. He moves so slowly that it weakens me so much I can hardly focus on anything.

His cock, massaging with my cum.

I was in pain before, and the slow pace seems to help me a lot, but it's also so much pleasure.

I moan, leaning against him as he starts to increase his pace one more, thrusting into me fast, the sound of our sweaty skin crashing together.

"Ah, baby, fuck yes!" He growls, sounding as if he's biting down on his lips. "Hm, yes..." he growls, his thrusts making me gape in pleasure and pain.

"Ah, ah, ahh, Lorenzo! Ah, yeah, shit, ah-" I scream in pain. I hope no one heard me. The pain is actually getting to me right now. The pain I am feeling is too much to handle.

How fast he's going and how big his partner is scuttling every bone inside my body. The pain is getting excruciating. "Lorenzo, slow down..." I grab onto the sheets, biting down on my lips, trying to lessen the pain, but it isn't helping. "Lorenzo, ah, Lorenzo, ah, ahh! Fuck, ah," I want him to slow down, but I could feel myself getting close to my release, so I want him to go until I cum. "Lorenzo, hm, Lorenzo ah," I groan with my mouth open.

It is getting closer as he pounds me. I bite onto my lips, trying to ease the pain I am feeling. My eyes roll to the back of my head with my back arching as I explode, my cum feeling so soothing when his cock rubs with it, making me grab the sheets up tighter in my palm that is getting pale white by the minute.

My eyes are getting watery, and my grip becomes even tighter around the comforter. "S-stop, Lorenzo, Please!" I groan in pain, but he continues slamming into me, making my body jerk and my feet almost fail. I carry my head back but drop it back down in weariness. "Slow down, Lorenzo, please, it's hurting," I bite down on my lips, growling.

He slows down and pulls out of me, making me calm from all that has to happen. He wasn't wrong when he said he'll fuck the shit out of his submissive. He turns me over on my back, and I look up at him as he holds his partner over me when it begins to bulge, and the white liquid begins to squirt all over my chest, face, and breast.

He empties on me.

Then lays on top of my body but not too much to press me out. Lorenzo slides back into me, groaning in pleasure, and starts thrusting slowly, "Do you like it when I go slow?"

"Yes, Lorenzo! Yeah," I moan.

"Good, now close your eyes and relax," I did what I was told and enjoy the feeling. "My Kitten."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 402 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
8.5M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1M 40.5K 42
[THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE FOR 18+ READERS ONLY] "Yes?" His deep voice growls. It's so deep, so velvety. I can feel myself...