|Doppelgรคnger| Five Hargreeves

By whensangriacries

"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ... More

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

15.2K 491 298
By whensangriacries

 First person pov

Diego and Luther didn't get to even touch Vanya, as when she saw them running towards them, she stood up and swinged her violin bow, making some kind of energy erupt from her body, throwing everyone in the theater, including me and Allison, back, Diego and Luther getting throw off the stage.

Everyone started screaming and gasping when they felt that overwhelming force, and soon they tried to run out of the room. The other players that sat around Vanya also tried to escape, but when she realized that, she swinged the bow again, making them fall back onto their chairs and continue playing with fear and confusion in their eyes.

As the music started again, Vanya also started playing, this time while standing up and facing us. Her body started glowing in a white strong light, her skin got even pallier, almost blue. It was a sight that could give chills to anyone.

I tried running to meet my siblings in the crowd, and at first it was quite hard due to the desperate public, but when the amount of people inside the room decreased, I finally reached Allison.

Vanya once again swinged her bow, this time in Luther's and Diego's direction, who were on the opposite side of me and Allison. We all hid behind the chairs to protect ourselves.

_"Are you okay?"-I asked Allison while trying to catch my breath. She nodded at me, grabbed and squeezed my hand reassuringly.

Allison turned her head to the chairs our brother's were, and threw a bag at Luther's face. She looked mad at him, and so did I.

_"Yeah, we're fine, thanks!"-He answered to her act. I flipped him off, as he rolled his eyes.

_"Look, I almost lost you once, all right? I wasn't about to lose you again. That applies to both of you."-He tried explaining.

_"Since when do you care about me?"-I asked Luther, raising a brow. I don't know why he decided to include me in his heartwarming little discourse. Whoever, he ignored my question.

_"Well, so much for the element of surprise, what else you got?"-Diego asked, and Luther seemed to think about it for a second, but he was interrupted when Allison tapped the chair by her side, trying to get their attention.

She made a violin motion with her hands, trying to tell us something. I understood it pretty easily.

_"No shit, Allison. Tell us something we don't already know."-Diego snapped, and I rolled my eyes again. I swear, dealing with this family was going to make my eyes get stuck in the back of my head.

_"She's talking about the violin, stupid! The bow, it's her lighting rod. We need to take it from her, and that might give us a chance."-I explained, and we all looked at Vanya through the side of the chairs.

Suddenly, we all heard gunshots coming from behind us. I looked up just a bit to see there were soldiers using creepy gas masks shooting at us. Are masks some kind of trend between shooters lately?

The players on the stage started to try and run again when they saw the soldiers, and this time Vanya didn't seem bothered enough to stop them.

_"What the hell happened to Klaus? He's supposed to be the lookout!"- Diego exclaimed, while laying between the chairs.

_"Yeah, you surprised?"-Luther answered him, but I got worried about Klaus. He wouldn't just forget what his job was, right?

I then heard a familiar sound, not that far from me. That damn "swoosh" sound.

_"What's with all the lollygagging?"-Five, who had just decided to appear, said, not realizing he was about to get shot.

_"Five, get down!"-Luther screamed, and I looked up to see the shooters aiming at Five.

In an impulsive act, I got up and ran towards the boy, grabbing his arm and pulling him down to between the chairs, as the soldiers shot the place he was before. I took a deep breath after looking up and down at him and not seeing any injuries.

_"Thank you..."-He whispered at me, his body getting tense as he realized the situation.

_"Yeah, whatever."-I answered quickly, not really wanting to have a conversation at that moment.

_"Five, what the...I thought you bailed on us!"-Luther exclaimed from behind us.

_"I had an errand to run...This is not good."-Five said as the guns kept firing. I really didn't understand the point of shooting randomly like they were doing.

_"You know these guys?"-Diego asked, looking around.

_"Yeah, I do."

_"What a surprise."-I rolled my eyes, and looked back. There were more shooters approaching us.

_"And?"-Diego asked again.

_"Well..."-Five started, but I pulled on his sleeve to show the guys getting closer.

_"We're screwed."-He concluded the obvious.

I saw Diego throwing two knives at two of the man, who fell to the ground, probably dead.

_"Guys! It's Cha-Cha!"-I heard another new voice, this time it was Klaus, who came running through the entrance. He also failed to notice the shooters at first. I guess my siblings were deaf and blind.

_"It's Cha-Cha, she-"

_"Klaus! Get down!"-Luther said, and Klaus got down while letting out a scream as the shooters attacked him.

I heard the "swoosh" again by my side, and turned to see Five on one of the shooter's back, making the man panic and accidentally shoot two of his allies, and himself.

I ducked down quickly as a gunshot passed right on top of my head. At some point, I would have to move from my spot.

As I got back up again, I saw Klaus standing, his hands were glowing in a blue color. Slowly, a faint blue figure started appearing in front of him, and as it got more visible, I immediately recognized the person standing there.

Ben.

Klaus managed to use his power to summon Ben's spirit, and Ben managed to use his own power to get the tentacles to kill many of the man who were shooting at us. Actually...he killed all of the man, quite brutally.

But I really didn't care about the bloody, horrifying scene. My eyes were only on my long lost brother, who I realized I missed even more than I thought. I wanted to hug him, but we really had no time for that. I saw my sibling standing up as well, to look at him.

_"It's him, Ben."-Luther said, as we all couldn't tell already.

As the tentacles went back to Ben's stomach, his form slowly started fading away again, but before that, he looked at me. Our eyes met. And he smiled. Then he was gone, again.

I smiled to the empty space where I saw him knowing that he was still there.

_"Now who's the lookout?"-Klaus said, laughing proudly of himself. My smile grew wider at him, and he gave me a quick wave.

Them I remembered we still had an apocalypse about to happen. My eyes went to Vanya, who was playing more intensely. Her clothes started turning white, as well as her violin. The light coming from her could hurt your eyes.

The building started rumbling, cracks appearing at the walls, making me cold sweat. We were running out of time really quickly.

_"Oh, welcome back, where were you?"-I heard Luther saying, and soon realized he was talking to Diego, who had simply disappeared a few minutes ago.

_"Honoring a memory."-An abstract response was what we got, but again, no time to care about that.

_"So, how do you wanna end this thing?"-He asked, approaching us. Now we were all gathered in a circle.

_"We surround her. All right? We come at her from all angles."-Luther told us the plan he came out with.

_"So it's a suicide mission."-Klaus resumed.

_"We die, or we die, I guess."-I shrugged, closing my eyes for a second as I took a deep breath.

_"Yeah, but one of us could get through. It's the only chance we've got."-Five tried giving us a bit of hope. He reached for my hand and grabbed it firmly. I squeezed his hand back, trying to calm my nerves a bit.

_"Are we all in?"-Luther asked, looking at all of us. My brothers all nodded, but me and Allison were hesitant.

_"Allison?"-Luther looked up at her. She shook her head. But Luther seemed to realize he didn't have time to convince her otherwise.

_"Stage left, stage right. You guys take the front."-He pointed at himself, then Diego, and finally me, Five and Klaus.

_"I'm not doing it either."-I said, and Luther just sighed.

Five pulled my hand to make me look at him, and I did. I was prepared to deny at all costs being a part of their plan, but he didn't try to convince me. Instead, he gave me a sweet, quick kiss on the forehead, and ran with Klaus. I gulped at his action, as it felt like he was saying his goodbyes to me. I felt butterflies, but they were out of anxiety.

The last one to leave was Luther, as Allison stopped him.

_"I'm sorry. There's no time, Allison. If she finishes this concert, the world goes up in flames."-Luther left again, leaving Allison on the verge of tears. I grabbed her shoulder, and she looked at me. I gave her my best "It's going to be okay" expression, even though I was just as scared. All we could do was watch to see if ours brothers would succeed, or if that was our last moment alive.

_"Now!"-We heard Luther screaming a few moments later, and so, my brothers went towards Vanya.

It wasn't a surprise that she noticed them. What was a surprise for me, though, was the fact that when she swinged her bow, some kind of light tentacles, that came from Vanya, held my brothers. They were lifted in the air by them, and even though their backs were facing me and Allison, I could tell they were in pain by the way their bodies trembled.

Everything seemed in slow motion after that. I felt Allison's hand grabbing mine and pull me towards the backstage. And when I woke up from my trance that I didn't even realize I was put in, Allison was behind Vanya, and I was behind her.

Allison, who was crying, held a gun, pointed to Vanya's head.

I looked up to see the life getting drained out of my brother's. They honestly looked like corpses already even though they still moved in despair. The scene made me want to sob. But I was too shocked to do that.

I saw Allison put her finger on the trigger, ready to shoot Vanya's head. I don't know how, but I quickly pushed her arm, and the gun fired. Whoever, the bullet didn't go through Vanya's skull. It was close, but it didn't.

As the sound of the firing was heard by Vanya, her powers "deactivated". Diego, Luther, Five and Klaus fell to the ground as the tentacles disappear. The last thing that happened before Vanya collapsed on the floor, was a big light shooting from her and hitting the glass ceiling of the theater, shattering it completely.

Me and Allison grabbed Vanya's body just before she hit the floor, making us fall on our knees.

Our brother's came running towards us as soon as they could stand. The tears that I wanted to let out started falling, but I didn't make any sound.

_"Is she alive?"-Luther asked as Allison checked her pulse, everyone silent as we anxiously waited for the answer.

_"Yeah."-Allison whispered really faintly, as her voice was still gone.

_"She is? Yeah?"

_"Oh, thank god."-Klaus let out a relieved breath. I covered my face as I felt myself too close to sob.

_"We did it. We saved the world."-Luther said, also relieved, as he side-hugged Allison while she held Vanya.

Five crawled to my side, and put his arms around me, smiling to himself. I buried my head on the crook of his neck, finally allowing myself to let out a whimper. He caressed my back with his hands.

_"Finally..."-He whispered, and I felt like he was telling that more to himself than to me.

_"Uh, guys?"-Klaus said, his voice seemed insecure. I slowly lifted my head to look at him, as the others did the same.

_"You see that big moon rock coming towards us?"-I looked at where the glass previously was, taking a glance on the sky and seeing, just like Klaus said, a big ass moon rock, coming towards us.

_"That's not good."-Luther said, standing up, Diego by his side.

_"So this is it, huh? So much for...saving the world."

_"If only Reginald could see us right now, huh? The Umbrella Academy. A total failure."

I got up with Five, and he let go of me to start pacing around nervously.

I couldn't even bother to get nervous. I had accepted we were going to die already. There was absolutely no hope left in my body.

_"I don't think I can say I had a good life, but...I'm glad I'm dying here, at least. With you all."-I wiped my tears, and sighed, shaking a bit.

_"Yeah...At least we're together at the end. As a family."-Luther looked at me specifically when he said that last part. I smiled sadly at him, knowing what he meant.

_"This doesn't have to be the end."-Five said, breaking our moment. We all looked at him, confused.

_"What? What are you saying, Five?"-Luther asked him.

_"I think I have a way out of here. But you gotta trust me on this."

_"No."

_"Yeah, I don't think so."

_"Nah."

_"Okay."-I was the only one amongst my brothers to agree with him. I felt like slapping the back of all of their heads.

_"Well, then we might as well accept our fate, because in less than a minute we're gonna be vaporized."-Five said, a bit frustrated as well.

_"What's your idea, then?"-Diego asked, turning back to Five again.

_"We use my ability to time travel. But this time, I'll take you with me."

_"You can do that?"

_"I don't know. I've never tried it before."

_"What's the worst that can happen?"

_"You're looking at it. A 58-year-old inside a child's body, so there's that."-Five scoffed, looking at the big rock that seemed to get closer and closer.

_"Oh, what the hell? I'm in."

_"Yeah, whatever, I'm in."

_"Me too. Allison?"-Luther turned to Allison, who nodded immediately.

_"What about Ben?"-I asked, and Klaus looked at his side.

_"Great, yeah, he's in."-I smiled at his answer.

_"Y/n?"-Five asked me, those eyes sparkling with hope.

_"Again, I've been with you this whole time. You can start to assume I'll go anywhere with you."-I answered quickly.

_"Okay, great, I'll keep that in mind. Luther, grab Vanya.

Luther kneeled down and took Vanya in his arms, as we all gathered in a circle again.

_"Wait, should we be taking her? I mean, if she's the cause of the apocalypse, isn't that like taking the bomb with us?"-The big man asked, looking as us in doubt.

_"The apocalypse will always happen and Vanya will always be the cause, unless we take her with us and fix her."- Five explained, and I nodded, agreeing with him. The others did as well, as they realized it made sense.

We all connected our hands. Allison held my hand, I held Five's hand, Five held Diego's hand, Diego held Klaus's hand, Klaus held Luther's free hand as he was carrying Vanya, and Allison held Vanya's hand.

A blue energy portal started appearing and crackling above us, getting bigger and bigger every second. The light started surrounding our bodies.

_"It's working!"-Luther shouted, and my heart beat started getting faster.

_"Hold on, it's gonna get messy!"-Five shouted as well.

As the brightness got overwhelming, I felt my body getting the same weird feeling I got when I touched Five's portal for the first time. I looked down for a second to see all of my siblings, but in their younger forms.

The feeling only got stronger, almost unbearable, and then, it was simply gone. The feeling, and all of us.

A/N

Yey, we finally reached the end of the first season <3

Yes, I'll continue to update, I've written some chapters of the second season already, and the first one will probably come out next thursday, so stay tuned!  I hope you guys liked this first part of the story, and will like what I have planned for the next one too. Don't worry, Five and Y/n are going to have a lot of progress in their relationship on season two. <3

bbye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 49 18
SEASON 1 Book 1 . . . " promise me you'll never leave again, five.." eight started to soft sob, as she remember what happened last time. Holding th...
47.9K 1K 30
"What the hell happend? How did I got here?" "It is okay number eight, you're save here." Fem!reader On October the first 1989,the 12th hour of the d...
23K 512 18
On twelfth hour on the first day of October, 1989, forthy-three children across the globe where born with special abilities, you being one of them. E...
149 0 6
on october 1, 1989, 43 children with different powers were born at the same time even though the women weren't pregnant at all prior to that day and...