Obsession and Love

By Hana_wuv

Story between lovers and bestfriends . Ships - MewGulf , TaeMew , TaeThanitt Mew and Gulf are bestfriends a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3(18+)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13(18+)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(18+)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(18+)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(18+)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Extra(18+)

Chapter 26

1.1K 106 160
By Hana_wuv

Tae pov

After I left Tha alone at his apartment.

"Is Tha really carrying my baby, but I love my Mew alot but why did I say that I love him too?" I was damn confused.

"I can't leave Mew, I need Tha he is alone and I love my baby now but STILL I LOVE MEW" I shouted when I was inside my car.

As soon as I reached the office, I called Tha. He answered within two rings.

"I have reached the office, Tha"

"Thankyou for informing Tae"

"You are safe right?" I don't know why but I was so worried about him.

"I'm in my apartment and I didn't go anywhere so of course I'm safe" he said and I heard him giggling.

"Okay, I will pick you up tomorrow morning, stay safe byee" I said.

"Byee" he ended the call.

After the call, I made my way straight to Sing's cabin.

"Excuse me!" I knocked on the door.

I was waiting for almost 10 minutes. There was no hint for him to open the door.

"Come in P'Tae" Krist opened the door, he was flushed red and his hickies on his neck were so visible. I realised what my friend was doing. I facepalmed.

"What my dear friend, have you had your meals already?" I asked him.

"Shut up" he said. While Krist was all confused.

"What meals?" Krist asked, he was too innocent to handle.

"Sing kissed me on my cheeks this morning for accepting to work with Tha I asked him to get his boyfriend to kiss, he said that he will have his meals later and I could see that he had his meals already" I chuckled.

"Shameless Singto, I hate you" Krist shouted but also blushed more.

"Don't shout baby then you will not have your voice to moan my name later at home" Sing said teasing Krist.

"Just shut up" Krist hit his shoulder but I can say that didn't affect Sing even a little. They were talking as if I'm invisible.

"Hoi! Hoi! Hoi! I'm still here just continue your business later at home" I said.

"Okay I will" Sing said shamelessly.

I saw Krist was about to argue again. But I interrupted.

"Okay, I need a help from you guys"

"What help P'Tae?" Krist asked.

"Nong I want to transfer to another country for a year with Tha, I think it's not possible for us to work together in this environment" I said without telling the exact problem I have.

"Why what's wrong here?" Sing asked.

"See Sing I want to go somewhere out of here so that we can work together and cooperate with each other more than we do now, it's my request. The final decision is yours,because you are the boss" I said calmly.

"Why don't you both go to China, it will help the project that you are doing now and help for your future projects too" thankgod he accepted my request.

"Fine with me, I will ask Tha and confirm it"

"What about Mew, are you going to take him with you?" Why the hell he is worried about Mew, I got jealous instantly.

"Why are you asking?"I snapped as they can clearly see my jealousy.

"Aww.. P'Tae are you jealous of him. He is not that worth naa" Krist laughed.

"Shut up Krist. He is like he is ready to kill me anytime now" Sing said. I wanted to laugh but I continued the play.

"Now tell me why did you ask about him" I asked.

"Ohh! Tae I'm not following your boyfriend or something, I was just worried about him" I couldn't control anymore I bursted into laughter.

"My God Sing, you are afraid of me this much, You are really something, and he has his University to attend. He is doing his masters now so I'm not taking him with me, and I can say that he will be safe and happy because he is gonna live with his friends." When I think about his safety the only person I get into my mind is gulf, Yes I don't like Gulf getting close with Mew, His eyes show full love when he looks at Mew But now it's different he is committed. Now I can ask help to take care of Mew when I'm not in the city.

"Okay P'Tae when do you wanna go there?" Krist asked.

"As soon as possible, nong "I replied.

"Why is this urgent ?" Sing asked .

"I wanna work effectively , I think I'm working a bit slow nowadays, please understand me" I tried my best to lie, it was difficult for me to lie to my friends but I have to now.

"Okay, now I'm your boss informing you that, you Tae Darvid is transferred to China along with Godt Itthipat Thanitt and both are leaving within 5 days from today" Sing ordered me but he said he is informing. I chuckled by his antics.

"Yes boss, I'm following your order" I said standing up straight.

We all laughed together. I'm worried that how Sing and Krist will take that I raped Tha. Even though Tha said he knew it was me but a person is not willing and forcing someone even I'm not steady is also rape. I just let the future answer my questions.

"Then you are okay leaving within five days?" Krist asked me.

"I'm okay Krist, my boyfriend always supports me if it's work and for my benefit,I believe that he will support me here too, thank you so much my Boss, it's not possible if it's not you" I said whole heartedly.

"If you are okay with it then be ready Phi, company will arrange your flight tickets and visa and most importantly you both don't have to come to the office for the remaining days, inform Tha too" Krist said I nodded my head.

"Now you are making me emotional Krist it's hard to send off you Tae, but now get lost from my sight, we didn't complete the work which we started so let's talk later" Sing shamelessly said.

"We have completed all our works right, don't tell me you lied to me that you have completed all your works" Krist asked Sing.

I can't believe why Krist is this innocent.

"Okay I'm leaving guys, take care Krist, rip your ass" I said, teasing him.

And the next moment Krist got to know what Sing meant. I went out immediately. I heard him shouting Sing's name before I closed the soundproof door.

I sat inside my car to leave for my condo. I called Tha right away to inform him about the transfer. He should be okay with my decision. I was worried. He took a long time to attend my phone.

"Hello" after I heard his voice, I could breathe freely.

"Where were you Tha?" I asked worried.

"I was in the kitchen Tae, I felt hungry and my phone was on the sofa in the living room, sorry if I made you worry" he said to me. I felt very bad for Tha. He lived his whole life alone and now I'm his baby's father but still I can't able to take care of him.

"Tha I'm not forcing you, but I'm wishing you to agree with my decision" I said without any details.

"What it is Tae, I should know about it before I could decide right" he said.

"I'm planning for a transfer for us both"

"What!!" He was shocked, it was the expected reaction.

"Yes Tha I have planned to have transfer to China within 5 more days, company will take care of our tickets and other things. I just want you to be safe and happy" I completed for what I was about to say.

"..." He didn't reply. I panicked.

"Are you there, Tha?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm here Tae, and I'm okay if we are going to China because I was also planning to transfer to China before the little one shows out" he said. I can say that he was caressing his tummy.

"Okay Tha I will finish my packing and other works within 4 more days and last day I will be with you and we can leave"

"Tae can I ask something please answer me honestly" he asked me.

"Tha, feel free to ask me anything but don't doubt me please"I said. My love for my baby is true and I don't know clearly what I feel for Tha.

"Are you okay with me carrying your baby Tae. I think you can stay with your family, I'm okay alone here, I can get transferred to China within 3 more months. You don't want to be away from your boyfriend just to take responsibility for your baby" he said.

"You yourself said it's my baby Tha, I'm the father of the baby. I have all rights to be with you and my baby. So I'm not gonna leave you for sure and about my boyfriend, yes I love him but I can take care of him, I want to be with you please let me"

"If it's your final decision, okay Tae. I agree with you, and byee I'm hungry I have to cook and eat" he said.

"Byee Tha see you later" he cut the line and I went to the condo.

I opened the door expecting Mew to be shocked, seeing me early from the office. And the same happened but there was also a worry on his face.

"Phi why are you this early from office?"

"Aren't you happy seeing me early?" I pouted my lips.

"Aww.. my cutie Phi, of course I'm happy but what's the occasion" he hugged me.

"I will tell you later now I will go get fresh and I want to talk with you nong" I kissed my boyfriend's temple.

"Okay phi, I will prepare something for you to eat" I went to our room.

I took a shower to relax myself and gain strength to tell Mew about my transfer.

I went to the dining table and sat on my seat.

"Wait Phi, I will get fresh too, I feel dirty seeing you all fresh" he was about to go but I pulled him and made him sit on my lap.

"Phi, I didn't take a bath after I came back from the university"

"But as if I care nong" I pulled him for a kiss. But he placed his palm in between.

"I will get fresh and be right back naa please" god his puppy eyes,my great weakness.

"Only 5 minutes" I told him.

"Okayyy" he ran towards our room.

Within few minutes he came out wearing a fresh t-shirt and shorts.

"8 minutes nong" I said actually I didn't even look at the clock.

"What??" He was confused.

"You took 8 minutes to freshen up"

"Sorry" he sat on his lap and pecked my lips. I extended the kiss for some more time.

"Are you okay Phi"

"I want to talk about something to you dear" I became serious.

"What it is, Phi" he moved to sit on the chair.

"I'm planning to get transferred to China for a year, I feel I'm not enough to do my projects, so my boss suggested that I work in China, it's a good opportunity, nong " I said.

"That's great Phi"  he accepted this soon.

"Are you okay with it, thank you dear" he nodded but also looked worried.

"Don't worry baby, I will leave you with someone for a year who I believe the most, who do you want Mew?" I asked him.

"How about mae Phi?" Gulf's mom!

"I was thinking about her son" I said to him what I was thinking about his safety.

"What's with that shocked expression baby, even though I'm jealous seeing you with him, but I can say he is the right one to take care of you, I know him, he won't dare to hurt you" I said truely.

"As you wish Phi, I'm okay with Gulf, he is my friend after all"

"Okay, I will ask him later" I should ask his concern too.

"When are you going to depart Phi?"

"Four days from today"

"Why so soon" he asked, I know it's fast.

"Just one year baby, I will return back soon after a year" I said and kissed his forehead.

"Okay Phi, be safe, stay healthy!"

"I want you to be careful always and  be safe, remember one important thing baby, Phi loves you always"

"I love you too Phi" he looked sleepy that he might sleep on the dining table.

"Mew baby, don't sleep already, I will make you a quick dinner, eat it and then you can sleep" I said shaking him. He smiled sweetly.

"Thankyou Phi"

I made a difference fried rice. He was questioning with the food but he didn't ask me. He just ate it, I know it must be tasty and he walked away to our room.

I went to our room after cleaning the kitchen and doing the dishes. Mew was looking at me with sleepy eyes

"Why didn't you sleep already?" I asked him.

"I want my pillow" I just smiled and sat beside him and pulled him towards my chest and his head carefully landed near my neck. His breath was tickling me but I'm more used to it.

"Good night Phi" he mumbled.

I kissed his temple and I went silent thinking about my future Tha or Mew who do I need, why I'm this confused with my love. Am I cheating on Mew? But I need to take care of Tha, it's my responsibility. I went into my dreamland thinking about my love.

***************❤️♥️***************

To be continued...

Happy reading ❤️❤️

XOXO 😘

-Hana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
102K 6.3K 26
Shiv Pandav Vikramadhitya. ..aka Shravan _ The crowned prince of eastern chalukya. ..His bitter wars and love war to expand his dynasty bloom i...
12.6K 546 15
A story about an arrange marriege between two men that used to be friends,the marriege is because of Win parents wants to repay all the kindness from...
503K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...