Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Stained

11.9K 596 153
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"What the hell is his problem." Jungkook muttered as soon as he entered the room. "Why can't he just leave me the hell alone."

He was furious over his beautiful mate. The fact that Taehyung despite everything still cares for him make him more angry.

Taehyung is supposed to hate him but he still is waiting for him, like the hell he thinks. Why can't he just hate and turn cold towards Jungkook.

Isn't it good for him that he will be free from hurt and he can live the way he was living, happily.

With those thoughts making his mind more of a mess then it already is he changed and get under the comforter.

He sure is hungry and needs to eat, cz no matter how strong the wolf is he still has a human side and that side also need it's needs fulfilled.

Not just a second latter the door opened and Jungkook can even tell in his sleep that it's Taehyung who entered and the scent it's more of sad than fresh.

His scent is dominated by his feelings and his feelings are all over the place just like his scent. Just like always Taehyung entered with minimum sound he can make and just plopped down on the ground beside the cupboard.

Taehyung entered and without giving his mate even a single glance sat beside the cupboard and took off his shoes, taking the folded duvet and pillow from behind the cupboard and got set to sleep.

Atleast it's better to sleep then to think with empty stomach, he knows his mind will be a battle field of his thoughts.

Jungkook waited for the shuffling to end and once it was over he looked by using his single eye and saw Taehyung clutching the pillow between his knees and chest and a cover over his legs upto his folded arms and his head peacefully resting over the top of keens with a folded arms as a pillow.

Jungkook waited for a while to let Taehyung slip in the deep sleep so he will sneak out and have his dinner. He just don't want an Omega over his tail to annoy him or to ask unnecessary caring questions.

For a 15 minute Jungkook just stayed there with his face facing the ceiling and his mind a whirlwind of thoughts and scattered emotions.

For some unknown reason he was feeling sadness engulfing his heart and he don't remember doing anything that can cause him that. But for now he shrugged it off.

When he was sure that Taehyung is asleep he stood up, and tiptoeing he left the room. He don't know why do he cares as in he knows that he can still make Taehyung to comply to his wishes just by using his Alpha voice but he don't want to be that low.

Jungkook was successful to leave the room without having a certain Omega over his back. He was quick to go to the kitchen as hunger was getting best of him now.

He just saw the covered plates and was quick to sit around the counter to have his dinner and then finally sleep.

"What the hell do he really think i eat that much?" Jungkook said as he saw the food was too much, that food would be enough for two people.

"Whatever" and Jungkook dig in. He started eating and just the food reached in he felt relieved, hunger is worst than anything and he knows that.

"For goodness sake, have some manners Jungkook." Jungkook was startled by the sudden noice and he turned to the voice.

"Grandma? What are you doing here? Why are you up for so late?" Jungkook asked and stood up.

"I forgot to take water bottle." She replied and came forward. "How much do you eat pig!!"

"Grandma." Jungkook gasped dramatically. "Is that what you think of me?"

"Worse than that." She chuckled and sat beside him. "Just look at you how much do you eat."

"Eating one meal a day don't makes me a pig." Jungkook pouted.

"Eating one meal in different sections does." She relied.

"Grandma, I'm having my first spoon, will you stop." Jungkook said with a pout but the expressions on Grandma's face changed.

"Having a meal with Taehyung and you are saying you are having first bite." She raised her eyebrows.

"I didn't eat with him, he is sleeping." Jungkook didn't want his Grandma to know that Taehyung was waiting for him. But little did he know.

"Sleeping?"

"People do sleep Grandma what's so shocking in it." Jungkook asked looking at her Grandma who was shocked.

"He was waiting for you, he didn't have his dinner. He said he'll eat when you'll get ho....." her eyes landed  on the plate and she dragged the plate towards herself. "He didn't eat."

And the mare words landed on Jungkook like a bomb. Taehyung was waiting for him, he did saw Taehyung sleeping by the dining table but he thought he was just saving him a dinner.

"H-he must have eaten it or else why would he be sleeping? How can you say that he didn't have his dinner?" Jungkook said a little worried and hell anxious.

"Cz thats all the food that was left. Beakhyun plated it infront of me and washed the dishes. Everyone insisted him to have a bite but said he'll wait for you that he don't want you to eat alone." To say Jungkook was guilty will not be wrong.

"And how can he eat alone when he don't have a habit of it. Yeonjun told me once that Taehyung can't eat alone it makes him remember his childhood, he said even in the orphanage he would prefer to eat with atleast one or two people on the table or stay hungry." Grandma said as she pulled the water bottle from the purifier and put a cap on it.

"I think he fell asleep while waiting for you, poor kid do more than his power to make everyone happy, and now the hospital duty also." She shook her head in sadness and stood up to leave.

"Take his dinner to the room so if he gets hungry at night he can eat it. Having you beside him will atleast help him to have a bite or two." And she left leaving a guilty, sad and angry Jungkook behind.

'The worst mate' you own the title.

Jungkook was thankful that JK didn't snap at him as his conscience was enough for now.

"D-dinner. I-I was w-waiting for yo...."

Jungkook still remember the way Taehyung said that and he can agree to JK's remark. He is the worst mate.

He looked back at the plate with just one spoon taken from the plate and the rest was there, he just got to know food was warm that means Taehyung did it for him so he don't get mad at food being cold.

Ahhh Taehyung...

Jungkook took the plate and made his way back to the room. In the darkest of night as the moon was not so bright today he entered the room, with a dim light of his side lamp.

He came across Taehyung and crouched down, other seem a heavy sleeper cz he didn't budge by his presence or with his scent so strong yet close to him.

Jungkook can see even in the dim light, how beautiful is his mate. Those long lashes, small round nose, pulp lips and shiny brown hairs, everything makes him a living art, and that mole on his nose that is something that wants Jungkook to kiss.

"Why do you do this? I'm not worth it, this bond is not worth it." Jungkook whispered by taking the strand of his hairs behind his ear.

"Alpha." The voice seem scared, small and hopeful. Taehyung talked in his sleep but Jungkook was quick to stand up. He don't want this reference not from Taehyung atleast.

He placed the plate on the bed's side table and went under the comforter to have a sleep.

And just like that both mate's slept empty stomach just because of caring for eachother.

       *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jungkook was the last one to come on the breakfast table as he saw everyone was on the table already and his eyes were only on one certain Omega.

When he woke up he saw the spot empty and room having faint scent of Taehyung, he wonders how come Taehyung wake up so early and what do he do to wake up early.

"Sit down, bread will not jump up to your mouth." Yoongi said pulling his brother to sit and everyone started laughing.

Jungkook saw a little curl on Taehyung's lips also. And that was enough for him to not mind his bother's bad sense of humor.

He sat down but Omega didn't looked at him and just like always he made toast for his brother first and then had a glass of juice for himself.

"Eat properly son, you didn't even had your dinner." Grandma said when she saw Taehyung didn't even touch the bread for himself.

"I-I'm eating." Taehyung said and hesitantly took a piece of plain bread and took a bite of it.

Plain bread? Have something on it damn it.

Jungkook was annoyed on how can Taehyung be so careless for himself.

And you think you are the best person to talk about caring? And how can he forget JK.

"Oh you back! I thought you...."

Don't..... Don't tempt me Jeon Jungkook. JK sounded more angry then ever.

"Fine. Can i have my breakfast now."

Eat dickhead, there is nothing else you could do anyway. And just like that JK abandoned him again.

Jungkook was getting on the edge now, he can't tolerate JK's this behavior but he also knows JK is just doing this for his mate. And Jungkook don't want that.

"We'll leave for school in 15 minutes be on time." Yoongi said as he took Jimin back to his room.

Jungkook changed in his room and Taehyung changed in Yeonjun's room with his brother asking him millions of nonsense questions.

"Jun will you shut up I'm already getting late." Taehyung said annoyed.

"Okay okay fine just last one please......" Taehyung nodded. "Is it cool to have a crush on someone?"

Taehyung abruptly turned and looked at his brother who was lying over his stomach on his bed. He marched towards his brother.

"What did you say?" Taehyung said and Yeonjun knew he asked a wrong question or even in a bad way.

"Mr.  Choi Yeonjun I'm asking you something." Taehyung said and Yeonjun was quick on his feet.

"H-hyung i...." the fact that Taehyung took his whole name made this simple nonsense question alot more Serious.

"Are you having your eyes on someone?" Taehyung said looking directly into his brother's eyes.

"I-i..... No....."

"Tae you ready? We are getting late come on." Jimin shouted and Yeonjun was thankful he didn't have to...

"We are not finished, I'll talk to you once I'm back." With that Taehyung took his bag and left the room.

"Mr. Choi Yeonjun I'm asking you something?"

"Bad choice of words Yeonjun." Yeonjun said as he knows his brother will not stop unless he'll take all the truth out of him.

He just hope Taehyung forgets that he ever said that cz he don't have the courage to tell his brother, sure Taehyung will kill him.

He might be an Omega but he is scary when he is angry.

      *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"I don't know what to do." The Head Alpha huffed. "He just gets out of control on the mare mention of his mate."

"Then try and make this stop." A voice from the other side said.

"How? How am I suppose to do this?"

"For a Head Alpha you are quite dumb."

"Mind your tongue."

"Mind using your brain. Atleast i have a faith that you can handle a mare Omega."

"That i can but...."

"Then we'll talk when you will be done with him." And the line went cold. Head Alpha threw his phone on the table and massaged his temple.

        *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The place that was once Jungkook's favorite place was a hell now. Why?

"Hello there." They saw Choi and his group coming towards them.

As they were done from the school and was heading back to their car when he crossed their path.

Jungkook was supper annoyed just by looking at his face and Yoongi well he was ready to give Choi piece of his mind.

Jimin was by Taehyung's side who was supper scared by the dominance of each Alpha.

Each and everyone has a dominant pheromones released that are fighting for the dominance and being a male Omega Taehyung can't stand the air.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked as he saw the bruises on Min-ho's face were still there.

"Too eager to leave huh?" Min-ho mocked and Jungkook wanted to add a little more in those bruises.

"Talk and leave." Yoongi said standing infront of Taehyung as he saw how Min-ho's minions are looking at Taehyung.

"Aww i love this loving family." Min-ho said. "How about we talk out of school premises."

Taehyung can sense that something really bad is going to happen, something too bad to be forgotten.

"Sure." Yoongi said as they walked to the car and drove away followed by Min-ho and his gang.

They stopped deep in the forest, the free ground as Jungkook and Yoongi both wanted to beat the shit out of these bastards.

"My my nice choice pf place Mr. Min" Min-ho said and walked towards them.

"What the hell do you want Choi." Jungkook spatted.

"Should i say directly or...."

"Just say it already." Jimin interfered causing all of them to look at the trembling figure of Omega.

"Ooppsii Taehyung sorry. I forgot you were here." He said and he backed away a little.

"Talk Min-ho before i lose my patience." Jungkook snapped as he was feeling angry on seeing the weak state of Taehyung and the cause is Min-ho.

"I want revenge for this." He said pointing at the bruise over his face. "Right here, right now."

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh so does Yoongi.

"So you can't digest that The Choi Min-ho still can't heal properly. Might hurt alot huh..." Jungkook said making Min-ho more angry.

"Don't act cocky Jungkook, in the end I'll have what i want." Min-ho said.

"And that is?"

"Your mate." Jungkook's blood boiled on Min-ho's words and he stepped forward.

"Oopss weak nerve." Min-ho said and now it was his gang that was laughing.

"Get this in your mind Min-ho he is off limits." Yoongi snapped and Taehyung felt hurt that Jungkook didn't even reacted to Min-ho's words.

"How about this? We make a deal.?"

"What deal?" Jungkook said.

"You fight me and the last one standing will have Taehyung in his arms." As soon as these words left Min-ho's mouth, Taehyung felt he'll drop to the ground.

How can he say that? Taehyung is mated now and Min-ho is still not over him.

"Deal." Jungkook said as he wants this to eat once and for all.

Taehyung took a sharp breath, is Jungkook that eager to get rid of him?. His mate made a deal to just sell him if he loose.

"Are you out of your mind?" Yoongi linked him.

"This needs to stop. I'll tell him once and for all that he is overstepping his boundaries." Jungkook replied.

"What if you...."

"I will never loose, not with Taehyung on the line. Choi should get to know that he is my mate."

Yoongi felt proud on his brother. Jungkook never behaved with passion without thinking patiently so now if he have thought then Yoongi is sure he will win.

"Fine. Get ready then." Min-ho said turned to take off his jacket.

"J-Jungkook....." Taehyung called him softly. He turned and saw feared face of Taehyung. He just hummed in response too sad to say a word.

"I know you hate me and want to get rid of me. I know I'm not good enough for you and definitely not your wish but please i beg you don't let him win. Don't loose to him. I-i don't want to go with him....... i-i promise I'll never show you my face, never will you get me in your way but just please don't loose to him at any cost. I'll break this bond even, I'll just disappear from your life just..... just don't let him win." Taehyung pleaded and Jungkook was lost in his teary eyes.

How low of himself do Taehyung think. And how can he just agree to break the bond? Is he that doubtful of Jungkook's power.

"P-please just win and I promise you'll get free of me. I'll....." Jungkook have had enough so without even replying he just pushed him aside and walked upto Min-ho.

Jungkook was angry on how easily Taehyung doubted him and how easily he said he'll leave. Jungkook won't loose no matter what. If that's what Taehyung want than so be it. He'll be glad to stay away from him, he'll get what he wanted.

The fight started, Min-ho was in the lead, he had Jungkook under him as his hands were around Jungkook's neck with his nails digging in it.

Jungkook just kicked him in the stomach to free himself and charged at him, Min-ho was still not recovered when Jungkook held him by his nape and dragged bis face over the ground while running.

Min-ho's agonizing scream were not unheard. They all saw how animal of a person Jungkook is and this was just a teaser, Jungkook was planning to rip him into shreds.

Min-ho freed himself and then took a piece of rock in his hand and ran toward Jungkook who was quick to dodge the first attack but Min-ho hit him by the second stone in his other hand.

Jungkook stumbled and tripped on his feet but held him strong to the ground. He looked at the side and saw Taehyung looking at him with concerned and hopeful eyes.

Min-ho saw how Jungkook was looking at Taehyung and he can't take it so he ran and slides on his one leg to pass from between Jungkook's leg and held him from his back of leg and kicked him on his back causing Jungkook to fall by his face.

Jungkook stood up with blood dripping from the cut from his cheek and forehead, he sensed his vision getting blurry but he saw a figure running towards him. He used the car's bonut as a swing and swirl on it and kicked Min-ho at the jaw.

The kick was so strong that Min-ho  dropped by flying away. And just then Min-ho turned in his wolf form.

A large Yellowish-brown wolf with red blazing eyes and howled in anger.

Jungkook didn't needed to be asked twice as he complied Min-ho's wish and shifted. A big black wolf with angry golden eyes staring at the Alpha.

"You made a mistake Choi." Jungkook said by his link and in the next second he had Min-ho pinned to the ground.

"I told you not to even think about him but you still didn't listen." Jungkook said and his paw passed Min-ho's ribs causing him to howl in pain.

That was not enough, Jungkook held his paw up again and with bright golden eyes and with last growl scratched his neck causing the fountain of blood to burst out of his neck.

Min-ho took the last blow and stopped fighting. This cut was deeper than the last one. He as a defense clutched Jungkook's wolf's paw causing him to stumble and he fainted.

Jungkook backed away with a bloody paw and saw Min-ho's minions running towards his limp body.

Jungkook shifted and Yoongi gave him his jacket to cover himself. Yoongi was quick to hold the falling body of Jungkook who was going in and out of consciousness because of excessive loss of blood.

Jungkook saw the black spots in the sky and then his body started to loose control. Before he can hold any further he was on the ground in his brother's arms.

The last thing he remembered is seeing Taehyung standing a little away from him but crying. And Jungkook wanted to tell him that he is fine, don't cry.

Hello Army 💜💜
Hope you like the chapter. Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊
I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.1K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...
53K 4.6K 31
[On Hold] Taehyung is a beautiful male Omega, sweet, kind, being the youngest of Kim's, he was spoiled to the core... His mischievous has no stop! Ju...
2M 112K 43
[Completed] He is strong and powerful He loves omegas, dedicated a quarter for them in his palace He is 152 years with no offspring He was cursed to...
14.1K 791 3
Jeon Jungkook, the alpha king of the Jeon Kingdom, has a reputation as one of the most brutal kings in history. People shivered and cowered under the...