๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•’'๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ž ๐•—...

By buttmunchkin

Just a bunch of Shouyou one-shots I write when I'm bored. :3 I love this tangerine so much, like, I can't eve... More

๐•“๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐•œ๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ช๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•’๐•˜๐•–๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐• ๐•ค๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐•œ๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐• ๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐• ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐••๐•’๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•“๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐• ๐•ค๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐••๐•’๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’

๐•š๐•จ๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’

16K 174 127
By buttmunchkin

-----
Requested by no_lol_yeah

(A/n: I'll be using Iwaizumi's manga appearance rather than the anime's, so his hair will be black, and his eyes will be dark brown :) Just thought you would like to know that :3)

=====

includes: makeout ; fluff ; penetration ; fingering

-----

"Happy birthday, Iwa-Chan/Iwaizumi!" Shouted all of his friends and teammates, popping confetti and cheering loudly. Everyone had managed to set up a surprise party at his home with his parent's consent.

Thank God Oikawa had a way with words because Iwaizumi's parents were away on business for the rest of the week.

The whole afternoon was filled with games, food, gifts, and loud music, but what Iwaizumi loved most about it was that he got to spend all this time with his little boyfriend, Shouyou.

Seeing him smear cake on his fluffy cheeks as he bit into it and dance around with Iwaizumi afterward because he was on a sugar high- it was all so, so, perfect. But when Iwaizumi went to the bathroom for a single minute, Shouyou was nowhere to be seen.

After searching the whole bottom floor, he finally decided to ask Oikawa, who was chatting up some of their teammates. "Oi, Shittykawa!" He shouted over the loud music. "Heyo, Iwa-Chan! What's up!"

"Have you seen Shouyou?" Almost mockingly, Oikawa pinched his chin in thought. The smug grin that spread over his face ticked Iwaizumi off. "I've got the best present for you! Check your room!"

Suspiciously, Iwaizumi glared at him, waiting for further explanation. He wasn't taking the chance of being shot with another confetti gun again; he was still pulling it out of his hair.

"C'mon! It took me so long to prepare it, and you don't know how hard it was for me to hold back when I was teach- Nevermind! Nevermind! Just go!" Oikawa impatiently pushed Iwaizumi to the stairs and winked before disappearing into the crowd.

With a hefty sigh, the black-haired male made his way up the staircase, nearly tripping on a cup sitting on the last step. Angrily, he kicked it down, thankful that it was empty.

Once he reached his door, he slowly turned the handle, closing his eyes in preparation to be hit with more confetti, but was mildly shocked when he wasn't. He flicked the light switch but found that his lightbulb was replaced with a dim, red one.

"What the-"

"Iwaizumi-Senpai..." he heard from his bed. Smiling softly at the familiar voice, Iwaizumi turned his attention to his bed, his smile falling in shock.

A bright blush was resting on Shouyou's cheeks, but it was hard to tell with the lighting change. In his hands was a pair of fluffy handcuffs that he fiddled nervously with. His outfit consisted of a soft-looking sweater and his boxers, that outlined his fat ass perfectly.

Gulping, Shouyou stood from the bed, handcuffs in hand, and walked over to Iwaizumi, who couldn't seem to remove his eyes from the ginger no matter how bad his body flushed and burned.

"Um, happy birthday again, Iwaizumi-Senpai." His voice was soft and nervous as he lifted his small hand and held the cuffs out to Iwaizumi. "Oikawa-San, um, made me watch a bunch of... videos about, er, sex... and stuff, so I could give you a good birthday gift."

He inhaled a breath, and gently took the senpai's hand in his. "We've never touched like the people in the videos did, and it made me realize that I may have been unintentionally ignoring your feelings."

Iwaizumi only stared at his little boyfriend, his breathing uneven and strained. "Did you have to hold back? I wish you would've told me, Iwaizumi-Senpai. I would've loved to be more intimate with you." He giggled a bit awkwardly, placing a warm, soft kiss on Iwaizumi's hand.

Iwaizumi almost died right there.

"I love Iwaizumi-Senpai a lot, so I want you to be more open with me, please?" Smiling that gentle, warm smile Iwaizumi fell more in love with every time it appeared. Thanks to Shouyou's calming aura, the senpai was able to pull himself together enough to smile and hug him.

"'m sorry, Shouyou. I just didn't think you were ready yet. I promise I'll tell you everything from here on out." Iwaizumi could intake the sweet smell that flowed out of the ginger's baby-soft skin, and it made his mind cloudy.

"Well, Senpai, do you... want to touch me?" Sighing, the black-haired male lifted Shouyou into the air and walked him back over to the bed, dropping the cuffs beside it. "Huh? Don't we need those? Oikawa-San said you might-"

Shouyou's sentence was cut short by a soft kiss to his lips. "I don't wanna use them. I want you to be able to move in case you get nervous or scared. You can hold onto me if you do." Scratching the back of his head, Iwaizumi cleared his throat.

"You can hold me even if you're not, okay?" The ginger nodded, wrapping his arms around the senpai's neck and pulling him in for a kiss. Oikawa must have told Shouyou what to wear since he knew he had a thing for cute things.

Well, Shouyou looked cute in everything, but the way his sweater practically swallowed his small body was absolutely fucking adorable. Taking it a step further, Iwaizumi slipped his tongue into the ginger's small mouth, licking around the sides before connecting their tongues.

"Mngh~" Hinata moaned quietly, lightly scratching at Iwaizumi's scalp lovingly. Oxygen seemed to become nonexistent as their locked lips didn't dare to separate. "Hngh~!" Shouyou finally whined, tapping Iwaizumi's back desperately.

They pulled away, but only by a centimeter, if even that. The panting ginger tugged at the collar of his sweater, trying to get some of the cold air in the room to cool his body down. "Here... lift your arms..."

Iwaizumi uttered, taking hold of both sides of Shouyou's sweater and pulling them over his head. Flustered, Hinata threw his arms around his waist in an attempt to hide his body.

Noting this, the senpai tugged his own shirt off and pulled the ginger's arms over his shoulders, so that they were face to face once more.

"Shouyou, I love you so much. You're so perfect, so beautiful, I don't know how I ever got so lucky, but I thank God for you every day," Iwaizumi whispered in Shouyou's ear, nibbling just underneath it and traveling to his small nape.

"Ngh~ I love you too, Iwaizumi-Senpai~" Iwaizumi reveled in the way his name flowed so naturally off of the ginger's tongue. Sweat began to build on their faces and body from the intense heat gushing through them.

"Senpai~ I want to make you feel good~" Whined Shouyou, pulling the taller male into a kiss. "You are making me feel good. So, so good. I want to touch you too, Shouyou." Immediately, Iwaizumi took over the kiss, running his hands up and down the ginger's bare waist.

"B-But, Oikawa-San... he said that -- since it's your birthday -- I should make you so amazing that you pass out." Hearing this, Iwaizumi pulled Shouyou into a sitting position, scowling a bit at the mention of his friend.

"Listen, Shouyou, that guy's... weird. Right now, it's just you and me, so don't think about what he said. Focus on me, okay?" Smiling softly, the senpai began kneading his fingers into Shouyou's waist, making a quiet moan slip from his mouth.

"I'll do whatever you want me to, Senpai~" At Shouyou's statement, Iwaizumi pushed him back onto the bed and sat between his legs, his large hands rubbing every curve and dip of Shouyou's beautiful body.

"For starters, call me Hajime. I call you by your first name, so it's only fair. Also, don't worry about honorifics either," Iwaizumi began, kissing Hinata's cheeks and making his way down to his chest. "H-Hajime~"

Mm, yeah, that's a turn-on. "Yeah, just like that," Hajime groaned against Shouyou's nipple, licking and sucking at it until it began becoming erect. "Ngh~ Hajime- Hah~"

Using his other hand, Iwaizumi peeled the ginger's underwear down, taking a hold of his cock and stroking it softly and slowly. The feeling of Shouyou's body arching into his own and the sound of him moaning out his name-- everything was perfect.

Anything with Shouyou was perfect.

"Ah~ Mngh~ W-Wait a- Hah~" Smirking, the senpai began wetting two of his fingers with his saliva, poking at the ginger's hole with one while his other hand was busy massaging his little boyfriend's cock.

Breathlessly, Shouyou could only submit to Iwaizumi's large hands and smirking face. When he felt a finger enter him, he cried out Hajime's name, tears leaking from his brown, jewel-like eyes. Shakily, he held his arms out to his boyfriend, still moaning and panting heavily.

"Hold-Hold me- Ah~ Hajime! P-Please!" His voice wasn't particularly loud, but it had a type of desperation that made Iwaizumi pull him up and onto his lap, adding a second finger while he was at it.

Now having something to lean against, Shouyou managed to undo the button of Iwaizumi's pants, dropping his hand into his underwear and pulling his (big, very big) hard-on out and stroking it as fast as he could manage.

"F-Fuck~ Hah~ F-Faster, Shou~" The senpai groaned, kissing his little shoulders and neck as his hand continued prepping the ginger. "H-Hajime~ I-I'm, Ah~ I'm gonna- Mngh~"

Iwaizumi felt Shouyou's walls tighten around his fingers and quickly pulled his hand away from the ginger's cock, earning a whine from him. Sobs that cried for a release spilled from Shouyou's lips, and he tried to touch himself, but his hands were grabbed before he could.

Gently, Iwaizumi wrapped Shouyou's arms around his neck, kissing away some of his tears. "I want- I want to cum with you," Iwaizumi managed to state, sucking hard on the ginger's neck as a way to control himself.

"H-Haijime~ Please- Hngh~ Please, put it... in. I wanna- I wanna cum... with you too..." Iwaizumi was thankful for the red lighting in the room, so Hinata wouldn't see how red his cheeks were. They felt like they were on fire.

The bottle of lube that was oh-so-subtly placed on the nightstand (probably by Oikawa) was picked up by Iwaizumi, and he smeared it onto his cock and fingers, spreading it over Shouyou's hole as well to make it easier for him to enter him.

Slowly, he lined himself up with Shouyou's entrance, pulling him in for a kiss to distract him from the pain he was bound to experience. "Ahn! Ah, ~ W-Wait!" Shouyou cried, placing his hands on Iwaizumi's chest.

"Sorry! I'm-I'm sorry, just... just focus on me, okay?" Lovingly, Iwaizumi began stroking the ginger's cheek with his thumb, smiling at him softly. "You're so lovely. I love you so much."

The black-haired male began placing soft kisses all over Shouyou's face until he heard him giggling. "Want me to move again? It's already halfway in, you're doing such a good job, Shou. I'm so proud of you."

Grinning, Shouyou placed his hands on Iwaizumi's face and kissed him. "I'm sorry I can't take over for you. I didn't think it would be so difficult, and now you're stuck doing everything on your own on your birthday..."

The sincerity in his boyfriend's voice made Iwaizumi's heart leap. "Next time, for sure, I'll make you so happy you'll pass out!" A deep chuckle drew out of Iwaizumi's chest. "I'll look forward to that, but, I'll have you know..."

He bent down, pushing further into the ginger as he playfully bit into his cheek. "I've never been so happy. Being in my bed with you, naked, as one, nothing in my life could make me any happier."

Shouyou could only moan in response, tugging Iwaizumi into another kiss. "I'm-I'm gonna start moving. If it's- If it's uncomfortable, tell me, okay?" The little ginger nodded, running his hands up and down Iwaizumi's back.

Steadily, the senpai began thrusting into Shouyou's tight hole, groaning lowly at the intense pleasure coursing through his body. Truly, he couldn't ask for a better birthday gift, than to be one with his adorable boyfriend.

His body heat and sweet smell. His adorable face dripped with saliva, sweat, and tears. Their saliva, smell, sweat-- Their everything was mixing-- becoming one. It was so overwhelmingly amazing Iwaizumi found it harder and harder to breathe.

Judging by Shouyou's clouded, shining eyes and moaning, panting, shivering body, he felt the same way. "M-More- Ah~ H-Hajime!" Hinata cried, his eyes flickering to the back of his head in pleasure.

"Shou-Shouyou! Ugh~ Fuck~ You're-You're so tight~" Iwaizumi began stroking Shouyou's cock as he felt his release coming closer. "I'm- I'm cumming, Shou... Shouyou! Hah~!" Just as he was about to pull out, Shouyou wrapped his shaky legs around his waist, locking him in.

"I- Ah~ I want you- to do it- Ngh~ Inside~" With no room to deny, Iwaizumi tugged the ginger impossibly closer and came deep in his body, feeling Shouyou's warm cum also gush into his hand. Everything remained silent as they tried to regain their breath.

"Let's... go get cleaned up..." Iwaizumi muttered, carefully lifting Hinata and walking to the bathroom connected to his room, turning on the water to his shower after placing Shouyou on the counter.

"I love you, Hajime," Shouyou whispered sleepily, rubbing his eye with his fist as a smile tugged at his lips. Iwaizumi pulled him into a hug, the warm water that coated over them blocking them from the chill of the air conditioner.

"I love you too, Shou."

=====

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 829 10
suna rintarou :: shouyou hinata ----- After being dropped from his band, drummer and backup singer Shouyou has to find a way to make a living quickly...
260K 8.3K 43
Nagisa has just started his new job as a student teacher, as soon as he steps into the messy classroom he quickly realizes that this isn't going to b...
16.4K 673 17
(COMPLETED) (WARNING!! suicide, bullying, self harm, physical/emotional abuse etc.) "Kyung..I wanna make a promise," Chan declared. "what is it?" I...
5.3K 249 31
'Ariel, you didn't get a tape, but maybe you should have.'