𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓

By goldensyx

𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟. More

𝐎𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 & 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 .
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

32.2K 1.5K 1.5K
By goldensyx

Two months later.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

"Whew, thank you Lord." Zinnia sighed when she saw the slight tint of red in her underwear. She'd missed the day her app said her period was to come and thought Zymeir had gotten her pregnant. I should get birth control.  "Babe!"

"Huh? You good?" He called back to her full of worry.

She laughed inside, Zymeir was always worried when she called him. "I'm okay. Can you bring me some clothes and underwear please? Not a thong please." Zinnia made sure to specify, she'd picked up a while ago that Zymeir loved her in thongs and she had no idea why.

"Yea."

Soon in came Zymeir and Moe making her pull her pants closer to her. She was already going to be shy when Zymeir came in but now she was slightly embarrassed.

"Mommmaaaaa," he called walking closer to her. He got as close as he could to her and began to try to climb in her lap. "I love youu."

She ultimately tried to stop him but he wouldn't, so she picked him up and sat him on her knees. "I love you too, my sweet boy."

He poked his lips out for a kiss and she gladly gave it to him. Moriah's new therapist was very kind and very different from his past one— Jasmine. She created goals to try and have Moriah reach without pushing him too much. They often did activities with emotions, memory, speech and more.

He was pronouncing words better and now spoke more sentences to his parents, but with strangers he kept himself limited. They talked about it with his therapist and were ultimately okay with that. They knew it was a trust thing.

"Momma?"

"Hmm?"

He leaned up to her trying to whisper in her ear, she caught on and got closer. "Are you going potty?" he whispered to her. She laughed and nodded, hoping he would give her privacy "Okay."  He didn't get down but pretended to be busy by looking around the bathroom.

She looked at Zymeir who had her clothes laid on the counter beside him while mumbling along to a song. From the looks of it he brought her a tank top and yoga pants.

Have I really reached the no privacy, mommy stage?

"Solly, come get him, please." She called to him.

"What's wrong?" He looked at her through the mirror "He chillin'."

"I have to use the bathroom, Bae."

"Oh! Right." He walked over and picked the kid up then kissed her forehead. "yo' cycle came?" He asked while Looking at her. He couldn't see what she was hiding but he had an idea from her asking him to bring her clothes.

She nodded. "Finally."

"Mm. I love yo' lil sexy ass." He spoke still looking at her. He loved everything about her, from her short hair that was currently in a small fro to her freshly manicured toes that Zinnia asked him to massage just about everyday.

"I love you too."

"Ah!" A mini scream was heard from Moriah as he climbed in the bathroom tub. "Bath Time!" He cheesed standing in the empty tub.

Zymeir was still looking at her, as if she wasn't trying to use the bathroom. "Baby, I really have to use the bathroom. Can y'all give me a little bit of privacy? I'll come cuddle after I get out of the shower ." Zinnia tried to bribe him.

He agreed and grabbed Moe out the tub so she could be left alone.

-

Zymeir trailed behind Zinnia, watching as she shopped
and talked to Moriah. "Mhm, Ari's coming and you guys can play."

"Yay!" He said excitedly "Ari like yellow. I wear yellow?"

"You wanna wear yellow?" She asked him standing on her tippy toes to grab cookies. He answered with a 'yess' bringing a smile to her face "Okay. I'm going to ask Ari's mom if she can wear yellow too. So you two can match."

"Okayy." His attention went back to his iPad that was show casting a learning game.

"Baby, do you- what's wrong?" She frowned when she seen the flat look on his face. He shook his head but she wasn't falling for that. "I know it's something. Do you wanna talk about it later?"

"Yea, thats coo'." He spoke looking at her. She reached her hand out to him and he gladly took it, stepping beside her.

"Always and forever." She said before giving him a quick kiss on his jaw line.

He smiled faintly looking at the love of his life. She was so amazing. A true angel.

"And-and Lita ate lunch with me." Moe spoke to his mom, telling her how Isidra came to eat lunch with him at school yesterday.

"I knowww, did you enjoy it?" Zinnia asked in a sweet voice, picking up ripe bananas and gently placed them in the cart.

"Yess," he smiled showing his teeth "Lita doesn't talk to me a lot, she type." He looked at his parents a little sad.

They looked at each wondering how to explain why she does such. Of course they knew it was because she wasn't fluent in English and when her kids were around she could just translate what she wanted to say. But without them it could be difficult.

"Thats because Lita isn't from here. You know how Da and Lita teach you how to speak Spanish?" Zymeir asked, looking at his son.

"Hola!" Moe nodded.

"Exactly. Lita speaks Spanish more than English; how we talk. But she wants to talk to you so she uses her phone to help." Zymeir farther explained trying to make sure Moriah understood.

"Ohh. Sorry."  A small pout formed in his lips.

"You didn't do anything wrong. Lita just needs a little help, sometimes."

Moe now understood "Okay. "

Zinnia smiled watching the conversation "Momma needs to learn Spanish."

Zymeir looked at her "Tell momma, she can't get mad when da has her repeat things." He said slickly thinking about it.

"No! Because I feel like you be trying to be funny."

"I'on be acting funny towards you, Bae." He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I truly think you do, you taught me how to say where can I find someone who speaks English?-"

"Es, ¿dónde puedo encontrar a alguien que habla inglés?" He unintentionally cut her off, giving the translation.

"Exactly, and I was good to go, you had me sit there and repeat that for about two minutes. Two minutes."

He sighed, "I wanted you to remember."

"I know, but babe...that was excessive."

"Eres tan dramático, no sé lo que voy a hacer cuando envejecemos." (You so dramatic, I don't know what I'm going to do when we get old.)  Speaking lowly to himself he thought about his statement and kissed her lips. "Mi amor." (My love.)

She smiled starting to walk "Can we get food? I don't feel good." She spoke softly heading towards the next section of the store.

"Whatever you want, baby." He removed his arms from around her waist allowing for her to walk freely. He made sure to stay close by.

Zymeir was very protective over Zinnia. Moriah as well of course, it was a natural instinct. While he knew he couldn't protect them every second like he wanted to he made sure to protect her whenever he could.

-

Zymeir watched carefully as Zinnia ate a scoop of the Mint chocolate chip ice cream she got at the store. At first they went back and forth between hat placing the icecream in the cart and him placing it back in the freezer.

She ended up winning him over; making a pouty face and talking about her cramps. It took everything in him for Zymeir not to say I'll get you a new heating pad, I'm not going for that shit.

He watched as she took two Benadryl capsules and waited 15 minutes before she began to eat the ice cream.  Needless to say Zinnia was loving the ice cream. They agreed that she would only eat the serving size then if she still wanted more she would eat the cheesecake flavor they picked up as well.

What Zymeir didn't tell her was that as she was done, the pint of ice cream was going straight in the trash.

"It's so good. I wish I wasn't allergic." She spoke scooping up some more. "It's not fair."

"Mint ice cream is disgusting. I don't know why you wanna eat it so bad." Zymeir disagreed "Taste like gum."

"I haven't had mint gum in a long time.."

"You won't be having soon either. No allergic reactions around here. I think you got two more scoops before you hit the serving size."

She smacked her teeth "Zymeir, you more worried about it than me."

"Hell yea." He nodded Immediately "Ight that's it. Benadryl ain't that strong." He placed his hand out for the ice cream.

She rolled her eyes a quickly ate another scoop before passing it to him. "There you go, Mr.Man."

"Mr.Man? Oh, the baby's mad." He teased, pinching at her side, "You want the cheesecake ice cream?"

"No. " He nodded while sitting the other ice cream on the dresser, making a mental note to throw it out later. "You wanna talk about earlier? At the store."

He looked at her and pulled a corner of his mouth with his muscles making a small frown form on his face. "I went through my camera roll, to see if the pictures I took of Moe looking at flowers earlier saved and I seen my phone made a new photo album so I clicked on it and the first two pictures that popped up were, my granddad and Noel. " he spoke feeling a wave of sadness hit him.

"Solly..."

"And it was so...shocking because the album was full of so many people; you, Moe, Chloe, my mom, Cleo...but they were first." His head dropped down the his hands "I don't look at too many old pictures of them because it makes me fucking sad," Zymeir spilled his feelings not caring. He knew he could confide in Zinnia just like he wanted her to do with him "It makes me want to cry because I think about memories and how my grandma was and is after his death and how Noel's sister cried for hours after the hospital told us she died and it's fucked up." Tears spilled out of his eyes making him take a deep breath.

"Death is hard," Zinnia said, grabbing his hands in hers "it's hard and painful, it makes you rethink life and how you've lived, how you should've done this or thought about that but what you have to think about is what you did do or things you did together. Memories can be hard to think about at times but they could bring you peace baby."

"Right.."

"I'm always here for you anytime you wanna talk about it or anything. They're like your angels watching and guiding you through life. Their love for you will always be there. " he nodded taking in her words. She pulled him towards her and eventually he wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you so fucking much. "

She blushed uncontrollably "I love you too."

They sat their hugging and taking in each others warmth, feeling the love they had for each radiate off each body and surround them. Soul bound.

They sat there for about ten minutes before a familiar ringtone sounded. Zymeir dreadingly let her go and looked at her face. He captured a quick kiss before leaning to grab her phone. "You okay? We can lay here all night if you want,"

He cracked a smile and said "I'm okay. Thank you, Zinny."

"Hello? Oh my goshhh my spirit; she's comingggg!" Zinnia sung tapping Zymeirs thigh. "Yes mommy, I'm on the way." Pulling the phone from her ear Zinnia couldn't stop the wide smile on her face "Aaliyah's water broke, Bae. Are you coming with me?" She slid off the high bed and walked to the closet.

Zymeir's eyes followed her "Where are we going?"

"To the hospital." She looked back at him with a small smile. She was discreetly reading to see he if he was feeling better, she'd stay home if he wanted to

"Oh, yea. " he agreed, he left out of the room, going to get Moriah who was busy watching a movie in his bed. "Come on, Pooh." Zymeir flicked the light on "Your cousins on the way."

"Daddyyyyy." Moriah whined in response. Zymeir chuckled lifting him out the bed "We bring popcorn?"

"Yea." Grabbed the small bowl of popcorn Zymeir walked right back out the room. "You want more snacks?"

"Un-huh,"

-

Zinnia stood back watching as the nurses and doctors rushed around the room preparing for Yasmine's arrival.

"Owww, shit!" Aaliyah frowned as a contraction hit "Where is my epiduralll!?"

"Sorry ma'am, we sent the nurse to go get it ten minutes ago." Another nurse politely replied while rubbing Aaliyah's forehead with a cool rag.

Aaliyah looked at her and pouted "I'm sorry for yelling at you."

The nurses chuckled "It's okay babe, we're used to it, let it all out." They assured her. "I'm going to get your epidural, Natasha's taking a while."

"Thank youu. 'Nia." Aaliyah's hand waved and Zinnia walked closer to her. "I love you. Thank you for being here."

She smiled "Of coursee."

Aaliyah's family lived out of state and she informed them a little too late that Yas' was on the way. So they would be at the airport, on facetime with her upon the baby's arrival. "Can you go in my purse, grab my phone and call Xavier?" She watched as Zinnia's head drew back in surprise, making her laugh. Zinnia surely did go into her purse and grab Aaliyah's phone for her.

"Call Xavier," she spoke to Siri watching as his contact name popped up 𝗫𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗲𝗿🖤👨‍👧 bitchhhh Zinnia gasped lowly to herself.

"Hello?" His voice came through the phone after the 2nd ring "'Liyah?"

"Hello, one second." Zinnia told him walking the phone over to Aaliyah.

"Tell him- " Aaliyah cut her sentence short cringing as another contraction hit "I can't do thisss."

"Yes you can babe." Zinnia and the nurse spoke at the same time.

"Oh shit, what's wrong? She having Yasmine?" Xavier's voice came through the phone again, this time full of excitement.

"Yes nigga! I am!" Aaliyah shouted "Hurry up!"

"Damn she yelling at me and shit I ain't even know my baby was on the way." The mumbles were heard to Zinnia clear as day "Tell her I'm on the way, and she better keep that baby in 'till I get there."

"Xavier don't fucking play with me right now!" She sassy as the contraction started to pass.

"You ain't hear shit, mama." The phone hung up and Zinnias mouth was still gaped.

"His baby?! Mama!? Girlllll."

Smiling shyly Aaliyah looked at Zinnia "Remember how I told you they gave me an option to meet her surrogate? Well..I did and we hit it off so yea. We're not together but since he agreed to meet me and I agreed to meet him I asked if he wanted to be in the baby's life, not expecting him to actually say yes but he said yes."

"He call you mama and y'all not together?" Zinnia squinted her eyes.

"No! We're not. I went into this with being a single mom so I didn't plan on getting in a relationship. I'm not putting him on child support or any of that and if he wants to leave her life, I'll support her on my own like I planned." Her shoulders moved up and down.

"I don't think he'll leave her live. He seems so excited."

"Me either. His ass calls me everyday checking up on me and the baby. And you call me Mommy! I am a mommy and mama."

"That's cute. I can't believe your just now telling meee." Zinnia playfully stomped her foot "He calls you mama like a relationship pet name. I refuse to believe nothing goes on between y'all."

Tucking her lip in she began to talk quietly "I didn't say nothing goes on...but we are not together."

"Aaliyah!?"

"I'll fill you in laterrr, I'm sorry." A pout came across her face "I'm hungry."

"No eating!" The doctor called from the side of the room.

-

Soon Yasmine was here and being loved on by her, mom, dad, and auntie. It had gotten late so Zymeir told them congratulations and headed to take Moriah home. He'd be back to get Zinnia whenever she was ready since he knew she was helping Aaliyah a lot

"She's so gorgeous," Zinna smiled looking at the resting baby that was laid in the bed, wrapped in a pink blanket. "Yassy Spirit." She continued to look at the baby before standing up.

"Please, I don't want that." Aaliyah frowned pushing the hospital menu away from her.

"I can't go and get you food." Xavier responded lowly. "It's 12AM, mama."

"I guess." Looking back over at Zinnia, Aaliyah smiled hazily "I'm surprised she latched on so fast."

"Me too, the nurse had to help me so many times when I had Moriah. Did it hurt?"

She nodded "Hell yea, but I want to breast feed so I'll push through it."

"Stop cursing around my baby." Xavier mugged Aaliyah.

"She's my baby too and she's sleep." Aaliyah's eyes floated back towards him. "Nia, you agree that we don't have to let people see her right?"

"Absolutely!"

"Oh okay, we don't want her to be around a lot of people till she's about three months, so her immune system can mature."

"That's very smart. It'll keep her away from germs."

"Right, my sister said that's selfish for us to no wanna fly to Boston so they whole family can see her and I'm like... no. I don't care if it is selfish it's my baby-" Aaliyah began to explain their reasoning before she was cut off.

"Our baby."

"Our baby not hers. And it's not even just my family. Xavier's family isn't gonna see her till she's older as well. We're going let his mom and dad see her but we both said that cousin and auntie shit can wait."

Next day

Pushing his way through the metal round-a-bout, Zymeir walked towards the large counter where a teenager worker stood in their red uniform shirt with a bright smile on their face. "Hi! Welcome to Chuck E. Cheese, how can I help you?" They asked with a bright smile.

Zymeir let Arijah and Moriah down to the ground still being sure to clutch onto their small hands, while looking up at the board that listed events they could do. "Uh, can I do the 90 minute pack, for each of them?"

The employee tapped the screen putting together exactly what Zymeir asked for "Okay, anything else?"

"Da what's that?" Moe pointed.

"It's pizzaaaa 'Riah." Arijah answered for him.

"No it's nott." He rebuttaled "I know what pizza is Ari'."

"That's it." Zymeir chuckled letting go of their hands so he could pull his phone out and Apple Pay. "It's a dessert pizza; a cookie." He told them both when he looked up at the picture.

"Ohhh," both children cooed "Cookies! I like cookies!"

"They're so cute." The teen smiled, watching as the kids began to talk about cookies.

Sol smiled "Thank you."

Soon both kids' hands got stamped and they were off to play. Zymeir followed them around as they pulled each other through the arcade deciding on which games the wanted to play. "Let's get on the horse," Arijah offered moving to the left "Basketball first Ariii."

She pouted walking with him "I don't know how play basketball."

"Da help us." Moriah promised.

"Okay. After, we get on horses?"

"Un-huh." Moriah's head nodded as he looked back at her.  They continued to walk towards the timed basketball game. "This one, this one!" Moe stood on his tippy toes.

"Okay, Pooh. Y'all wanna go at the same time or wait for your turn."

"Together!" They yelled.

A smile appeared on his face as he swiped one of the kids cards. It didn't matter who's, they were sharing everything. "Welcome tooo, Hoops FX." The game announced loudly releasing the mini basketballs.

Quickly Zymeir picked the kids up and beat down so they'd be able to throw them in, the game began and the kids picked up and threw the balls as fast as they could towards the hoop, Arijah moving a little slower than moe. "You gotta try and shoot in the hoop, Ari." He instructed Arijah. She did as told and made the shot "see, you got it."

"Sakiah! Come here," A voice was heard beside Zymeir.

"No daddy!" The little girl began to giggle backing away from her father.

-

"I don't know, but it's so annoying." Zinnia leaned her head onto Zymeir's shoulder.

"I get it."

Zinnia had just come in from the car, where she was on the phone with her boss who expressed how she 'really' needed Zinnia to come in tomorrow. That was her off day and she was pissed that her boss was calling her in.

"Don't forget to tell Ari's mom to send to you pictures she takes."

"I know, ma," Zymeir slowly nodded.

She lifted up and looked at him and said "No because, you forgot last time and I really want to have pictures of them together; they're best friends." 

Arijah's mom was taking the kids to painting classes tomorrow. It was supposed to be a mommy and me, paint but Zinnia would be at work so it was now a one mom show. Like typical moms they loved to take pictures of their child doing activities, Zymeir on the other hand snapped pictures of Moriah before school or doing basic things.

"I won't forget this time." His eyes met hers, soon his lips were on her giving her a soft peck.

"That was the shut up kiss." She nudged him.

He chuckled allowing a small smile come on his face letting her know she wasn't wrong. "More like, okay, baby, I understand." He spoke.

"Well excuseee me,"

Zymeir laughed at her dramatics, he made sure to kiss her lips a couple more times before pulling away, he made eye contact with another pair of browns eye and slightly raised his eyebrows, the person had to have been looking at him.

The man continued to make eye contact with him for  a couple more seconds before he looked down towards a baby that was tapping his leg. Them continuing the eye contact told Zymeir it was purposeful but also that they had a lot of pride.

He shook the situation off and put his attention back on Zinnia but soon the man was up and walking towards them. "Yo.." They both looked at him in curiosity "You Sol?"

"Yea, you know me?"

The man nodded, adjusting the baby that was on his hip "It's Murder, we met through uhh Teeno?"

Instantly a light bulb went off in his Zymeirs head "Oh, word? I ain't  seen you in a while man, I thought you stay you New York?"

Murder? Who is that? Zinnia began to ponder.

Murder sighed "I did, I'm moving to Louisiana now."

"Damn, that's wassup though. You wanna get out the East?"

"Yea..for my girls. I'm not even in that shit anymore," the man sighed "You can just call me Messiah."

"How long you been out? I haven't even heard anything." Zymeir was now intrigued in the conversation, while Zinnia sat there highly confused "What made you leave?"

Messiah looked at his daughter and frowned, he thought about what he wanted to tell Zymeir. "I wanted for focus on my twins." He spoke the half truth.

Zymeir understood completely "I feel you. "

"They mean more to me than any of that, but how you been? I heard about Teenos brother, is he good?"

"I'm coo' I feel you on the kid subject, my son means everything to me. Yea he straight." Mario thought about the last time Mario was mentioned. Terrence told him that Mario was trying to get back into basketball.

Zinnia moved closer to Zymeir and said "Baby, I'm about to order something." Zymeir nodded and quickly kissed her cheek. She blushed, slightly stunned and slid out of the birth walking towards the door area.

"You can sit down if you want," Zymeir offered, wanting to catch up with the man.

Messiah accepted the offer, sliding in the other side of the booth. "Dadddyy, we wan' play!" The little girl whined when she was placed in her stroller next to her sister that was knocked out.

"'Kiah fell asleep, 'Bun. We're about to go." He spoke back to her. "Give me one second." Looking at Zymeir, Messiah reached in his pocket fishing for his phone.

Zymeir couldn't help but to see the tattoo that ran up his brown arm.

Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you. Our love remains past life. Until we meet again.

Looking away from the tattoo Zymeir caught on the tattoo inked on his hand, a face of a woman. Putting two and two together Zymeir was able to tell the tattoos were linked together...he just couldn't tell— or remember who the woman was.

-

The family was now back at home after spending a couple hours out with Arijah.

Zinnia sat on Zymeirs bed neatly folding the clothes he was packing in his duffle bag. It was now April and AAU Basketball season, the 2nd tournament was tomorrow to be exact. Zymeirs head team and a couple more made it to the tournament and were headed off to Michigan to complete.

"I'm gonna miss you," Zinnia informed him while pushing his Nike shirt In the bag.

He looked away from his phone and playfully poked his lip out a little. "I'll only be gone for a couple of days. Call me whenever you want."

"Okay, I hope you comply to this statement." She looked at him over her glasses.

"Of course I will." He turned and sat on the bed "I'mma miss y-" Zymeir stopped talking and looked at his ringing phone, answering the incoming call "Yo.."

"Yo, I need your help real' quite." Terrence spoke through the phone sounding a little hesitant.

"Ight,"

"If Zinnia told you she liked Roses and you wanted to buy her some, would you get the basic red or a mixed bouquet?"

Zymeirs eyebrows raised in surprise, his blunt, half emotionless friend was trying to be sentimental and buy flowers? "Who the fuck are buying flowers for?"

Tenno sighed "Y'all niggas steady asking but my answer is staying the same; I'm not telling y'all. I'm not in a relationship. I don't date anyone. But I'm not saying who I do shit for." He shrugged.

"Crazy how you won't tell us but call me and Slim every other day asking for our advice." Zymeir pointed out. He wasn't a nosy person but this was different, this was his long term friend.

"I don't be around her that much to call y'all that much."

"I get it, you want privacy. I would get mixed bouquet. She'll appreciate the diversity and that you didn't assume which type she liked specifically." Listening to Zymeir, Zinnia smirked, he sounded just like her.

"Word?" He reached up and grabbed the roses "appreciate it."

They finished up the conversation and soon hung up. "I know Destiny knows something." Zymeir proclaimed while looking back at Zinnia.

Zinnia shook her head and said "What makes you think that."

"Them niggas hella close, like best friends. I heard them talking a while ago too."

"That's sweet. Maybe he wants to keep it limited. You're gonna ask Destiny?"

"I should huh?"

She laughed "I thought you weren't nosy?"

"I'm not." He said Immediately "I just wanna know.."

"You're nosy baby." Shaking her head Zinnia placed the final pieces of clothing away and began to slid off the bed.

Zymeir followed and wrapped his arm around her, taking in her sweet scent "You so pretty," gazing in the mirror he watched as she tapped along her Apple Watch. Zymeir began to slip his hands behind her, towards her butt.

She looked in the Mirror and saw him staring right back at her "Thank you." Lifting up on her tippy toes she kissing his jaw.

. . .

Not too much happened this chapter but..

How do you guys feel about Moes progress? Was Jasmine holding him back or is it just the new therapist skills?

Moe and Ari' are always fussing at eachother 😂

Zinnias friend had her baby 🥰

For those of you who care about Teeno how do you think he's feeling about the ladys he's buying flowers for?

Vote and comment! 🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2K 40
"𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎". * DISCONTINUED *
3.3K 97 18
- 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍. | 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
54.8K 1K 32
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐊𝟑 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭...
254K 11.2K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵...