Eunoia || Dream x OC

By ickme1

"you can't have both you know" - Dream x reader TW: drug usage and spicy behaviour ๐Ÿคญ More

Discord
Socials
Wilbur
Just friends
I Love You
Lust
Kiss and Tell
Vidcon
Choices
Calling It quits
Feelings
Meet Up
Spin the Bottle
Goodbye
The Final Chapter :(
new story?

Date

6.2K 106 81
By ickme1

I woke up and didn't have many plans until the afternoon when Tommy and I have to leave to visit Wilbur. I had a whole morning to waste so I hopped on discord to chat with the boys. Not many people were awake except for George, Dream, Sapnap, and Karl. "Good Morning!" I said very excitedly. They all were up because they synced with George's sleep schedule. "Oh, Hey Cora," George said giving me the same energy. Karl and Sapnap also greeted but Dream was dead silent. "Dream, You alright buddy?" "Yea, I'm fine. I'm just focused." He sounded very off. "What are you working on?" I was trying to get him to talk more but he was very short. "Editing." I decided to just leave him be since he was busy. "You 3 want to play bed wars?" They all agreed.

I walked into Tommy's room and asked if I could use his computer. I don't have one of my own because I never had the money to save up. I sat down and we queued up for a game. Dream was silent the whole time, I was worried about him because normally he is very chatty even when he is editing. I decided to not poke the bear and try to focus on my game. "KARL HELP ME, SAPNAP IS TRYING TO KILL ME!" I was shouting at the top of my lungs. "YOU THINK I CAN HELP? IM FLATTERED BUT I CAN'T." We played a few more rounds until Tommy came in telling me someone was here for me.

I was confused but I logged off and went to see who it was. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen and to my surprise I saw "KAT!" I ran up to her and pulled her into the tightest hug I have ever given. Kat is my oldest friend, I've known her since nursery. "Hey, How are you?" She said while wearing the biggest smile. "I've been good. It's been forever!" "I know right, I've been so busy I haven't gotten a chance to visit but I saw you all over my Twitter and I knew we had to catch up."  I was shocked that It had reached her because she doesn't even keep up with mcyt's. "Wow that's crazy, let me show you up to my room. It's changed a lot in a year."

We walk up to my room and she looks around in awe. "You weren't kidding, your room completely flipped aesthetics" she looked a bit longer and then sat down. "So girl what did you do to get massive?" She questioned. "Well... Tommy is a big shot streamer now and I showed my face on his stream. His fans went crazy and trended me on Twitter." I pulled up Instagram and showed her my account. "Look at this, My followers skyrocketed and the likes are unbelievable." "That's insane Cora, What the hell." She looked at me with wide eyes. "You remember Wilbur right, Tommy's friend?" She nodded at me give a yes. "This isn't for sure but we kind of have a thing going on." "ARE YOU FOR REAL?"

" Yeah, nothing is official but we kissed yesterday, and him, Tommy, and I are supposed to go over to his house later and hang out." She started jumping up and down in excitement. "This is so great! Is this the first guy since Cam?" My breath stopped for a minute because I haven't heard that name since I graduated. "Wow, yea major throwback. How is he by the way?" She looked at me. "You haven't gotten word of what happened?" I shook my head no. She stood up and looked at me. "Last year he got locked up because he stole from multiple stores and stole cars and shit." I looked in disbelief. "Oh my god, So he basically went off the rails." "Yeah pretty much" I was speechless.

When I knew Cam he was the sweetest and even though we clicked very well we broke up because I was going through a lot of stuff at the moment. I never knew he could commit crimes. Kat and Us talked and chilled out for hours. It was about 2 and she decided to go home and give me time to get ready to go see Will. "TOMMY GET DRESSED, WE ARE LEAVING IN 20." I tie my hair up, put on a black sweater, some brown jeans, and black converse. I sit downstairs waiting for Tommy and he's wearing the same outfit as usual. I swear he never washes his clothes. "You ready?" I say while standing up. "Yup! Let's go."

We walk for about 20 minutes and eventually end up at Wilbur's door. He opens the door and welcomes us inside. He's wearing his merch, baggy jeans, and white converse. I thought it was kind of cute because it's almost the same outfit as mine. He took us to his room and showed us all of his instruments. The cat piano, baby blue, Simone, and his darker blue guitar. "I was thinking about getting an actual piano but I just haven't taken time to go look at one."             "You should definitely get one, you would probably pick up on it very fast." "I'll probably go look for one this weekend if the band doesn't want to record."

I sit on the bed and he picks up his acoustic guitar (aka Simone) and sits down next to me. He looks at Tommy who is sitting in his computer chair. "What song should I play?" Tommy looks up and thinks. "Oh! You should play Sex Sells." "I knew you were going to say that. I bet you are going to be 60% of the plays when it gets released." Tommy smiled. "You betcha." Will Got his guitar in tune and started strumming. He slowed down the tempo so it would be more relaxed. Tommy leaned back and looked at the ceiling while Will played. Halfway through he laid on my lap and grabbed my hand. He told me where to press and what strings to pluck.

I looked at him and he was just so beautiful. I have been completely swept away with this boy it was unbelievable. The way he looked when he was completely relaxed and at peace was something else. I wasn't paying attention to Tommy and didn't catch how he snapped a picture of us. Will played One Day next. He is such a great artist, I could see him going somewhere far. Once the music was all played out we decided to go grab a bite to eat. "Tommy do you want to come?" I asked him. "No, I will just ransack Wilbur's pantry for something to eat." I felt a little bad but he insisted."Don't mess anything up okay?" He nodded okay and we left.

We decided on 'The Gingerman'. We were walking, laughing, playing around, we took pictures and got others to take them for us. The old people got pretty pissed but who cares they are just mad because they would pop a hip if they tried. We eventually got to the restaurant and walked in. We ate and Will paid for everything even though I insisted. We wondered around Brighton until we came across this huge parking garage. We took the elevator all the way to the top and laid down. It may have been not so sanitary but that didn't matter to me.

All you could hear was the cars driving, people talking, and cars honking. It was very distant though. I look at Will and he is just staring at the sky. At this moment I am genuinely happy. Nothing else could matter except for this moment. He turns his head and looks at me. Eyes soft and smile wide. He takes his arm and grabs mine to pull me closer. My head rested on his chest and I couldn't be happier.

Wilburs POV:

I turn and look at her. Her pupils are so huge that she looks like a little puppy. I smile at her and she gives me one back. I was in deep, this girl made my heart skip a beat. I couldn't imagine what I would be doing right now if I wasn't with her. I look at her and only she matters. I wouldn't change that for the world. I grabbed her arm making sure to be gentle and pulled her closer. Her head laid on my chest and I could feel her become lighter. she had fallen asleep. I let her stay there for a few minutes and then I had to wake her up.

Cora's POV:

I feel someone playing with my hair and I slightly wake up. I look up and He just smiles at me. I grab my phone to look at the time. It's 6:00 pm, I get up and Will does so after me. We walk down the parking garage and Will steps over the bollards with ease. While I attempt but struggle not being able to get over it. Of course, It would be easy for him and his string bean legs. "Oh my god, you are so tiny like a little ant" He picks me up and puts me over it so I would have the satisfaction of going over it instead of going around it. I laughed and softly kicked his leg once he put me down. He kept his arm around me the whole walk home.

We walked through the door and Into his room. He had his arm around my waist when we walked through. Tommy was live on his computer and I don't know if you remember but the camera points towards the door. I notice that he was live and pushed Will's hand off of me. Will turned a bright red color and walked off camera. I walked up to Tommy and crouched down so the stream could see my whole face. I look at the chat and It was going so fast of people saying 'aww', 'did you see that?', and 'corabur'. "Tommy, what in the world are you doing?" He looks at me. "I got bored, so I streamed." Will went to the other side of him and crouched down. "How long have you been live for?" Will said to Tommy. "About 2 hours just chatting." He replied. "Oh great so you can end now!" Will said looking at him. "Bye guys I hope yall enjoyed Tommy's stream!" He clicked 'end live'.  "I am so sorry." Tommy started apologizing profusely. "Don't worry Tommy, people will probably think we were just being flirty.

"Hey Its really late. do you guys want a ride home or sleep here?" I turned towards Tommy. "It up to you." He said we should just go home. I agree because I wouldn't want to sleep on a couch. Will drove us home and Tommy went right inside. "Thanks for today, It was really great." "I had a great time with you too." I pulled up some pictures on my phone. "Is it okay if I post these?" He grabbed my phone and looked at them. He giggled a bit looking at the last one. "You know this is going to start dating rumors right?" He said while smiling at me. "I mean technically the rumors wouldn't be true since we aren't official yet." "Then go for it, who cares." He kisses me on the cheek and I get out. "Make sure you get inside safe, okay." I smile and wave. He drives off back to his house.

I get into a long shirt and shorts and lay down in bed. Opening twitter the first thing I see the clip of Wilbur and me. I started laughing because of how pink he was. What was confusing is how I look so calm because fun fact my heart was racing. I open Instagram and create the post. Now, I just needed a caption.

instagram

@/corapice

○○

○○

○○

liked by Wilbursoot, itskatdanza, and 2,000,000 others

I wanna be yours - Arctic Monkeys

-

username33: ew who would even hang out with you
>username42: youre mad
georgenotfound: whos that girl next to Wilbur?
blobuser: dating arc?
karljacobs: Looking very pretty cora :D
tommyinnit: UM 1ST PHOTO CREDIT TO ME...
>corasimper: tell us tommy, are they dating yet?

load more comments...

-

Kat called me and was literally screaming. I told her everything that happened today. I'm so happy with how things are going. I'm in the beginning of something good and I'm back in contact with Kat. We end the call and I go to bed with the cheesiest smile I could ever have.

-

Word Count: 2168

I'm so happy with this chapter so I hope you enjoyed it as well. There will be Dream involved soon so don't worry. the only thing you have to worry about is who she ends up with. just because this is a Dream fanfic doesn't mean it's going to end with him. who knows it could end with her and Karl. Don't forget to vote because it helps a lot. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.2K 33
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จโž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก โช ๐ค๐š๐ซ...
572K 21.4K 53
i've spent all of the love i saved, we were always a losing game. ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ the boy king falls in love with the pauper, but the two star-crosse...
1.5M 47.1K 32
หš* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐˜, ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐˜ | โ and now i know what they mean, he's a love machine, oh he makes me dizzy. โž - โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ, โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ , ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘Ž [...
473K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...