Beyblade Burst: Densetsu/DT

By YoloYeet13

Taking place a year after the events of Beyblade Burst Sparking, young blader Batal Hiro is inspired by the L... More

Episode 1: Densetsu! Bellerophon's Rise!
Episode 2: Barricade Challenge! Indomitable Roc!
Episode 3: Sword of the Heavenly Gods! Might Valkyrie!
Episode 5: Misfortune and Havoc! Jinx Ladon!
Episode 6: Combatting the Cheater! Training from the Master of Storms!
Episode 7: Batal vs Lukas!
Episode 8: Vampiric Dragon! Soul Fafnir!
Episode 9: The Heroic Warrior vs the Dragon of Greed!

Episode 4: Super Ultra Training From a Legend!

325 2 1
By YoloYeet13

Episode 4:

It was early morning in Japan, the birds chirping without end as Batal woke, yawning, dressed in his standard sleeping attire. This was unusual for him, as Batal had a habit of being a heavy sleeper, especially if he had nothing planned for the day. This, however, was no ordinary day.

"ALL RIGHT! LET'S GO, BELLEROPHON!" Batal would yell out, snatching up the attack type Densetsu bey, immediately getting dressed into his casual attire. This was an awesome day for him. Since Valt was still staying for another week, the Legendary blader had agreed to spend some time to train the group for the day while his family was going shopping for the day. First he got to battle his idol, and now he gets to train with him?! This was awesome! His feet thundered on the steps of his staircase as he ran out the door, his hair an absolute mess. The sound of a door opening would be heard as Batal's mother entered his closed room, stifling a yawn before going to wake up her son. To her surprise, however, Batal was gone. A note he had made last night had been put on his nightstand next to his Fafnir themed alarm clock that he had customized the exterior with his dad two years ago. The note read,

'Hi Mom and Dad!

Awesome news! My friends and I are gonna be training with Valt Aoi himself today! He's spending a week in Beigoma and Mr. Hikari convinced him to let us train with him! Don't be alarmed if I wake up early, I'm probably already at Mr. Hikari's bey workshop. Love you!'

Batal's mother smiled slightly at this. Batal had been overjoyed by getting the chance to battle Valt, and was talking... err... yelling about it all of last night. Albert was indeed correct. His passion for blading was out of this world.

(At Albert's workshop)

"I'M READYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Batal yelled as he slammed open the door of the workshop, startling Albert, who was working on Might Valkyrie by polishing the attack type. So much battling had put some stress on the bey, and Valt had asked Albert to take care of it for tomorrow. Batal suddenly opened his eyes, revealing that only Albert and Rin were there.

"You're uncharacteristically early, klutz," Rin said, analyzing Indomitable Roc to make sure that it was ready for battle against Valkyrie. "Usually you're an hour late. This time you're an hour early. Valt isn't supposed to show up for another hour."

"A-ANOTHER HOUR?!" Batal yelled out in surprise, disappointed and impatient by the fact he now had to wait another hour for the Valkyrie blader. "AWWW MAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!" Batal's yelling irritated the hard at work Albert, who would sigh, turning to the small yellow and green haired boy behind him, letting out a "SHHHHHH" before returning to working on Might Valkyrie. Sighing, bored, Batal took out his tablet, surfing through Beytube before suddenly finding a photo of a match between two bladers. "Huh, what's this?" Batal asked himself, clicking on the photo of the battle. The picture expanded, revealing closeup images of the two bladers. The blader to the left was the victor apparently... something appeared off about the blader, though. His long orange hair was formatted into the color of flames, going to his shoulders. While he couldn't see the blader's face, he could tell they were quite tall, and were wearing some kind of black athletic undershirt with a orange flame like symbol on the back. The blader on the opposite side looked completely crushed, looking down at their bey, which had been burst by the orange haired blader's. The title read: "The Unstoppable Blaze wins again!" Unstoppable Blaze?... Batal wouldn't notice Valt enter the room, a wide grin on his face as he called out to everyone. 

"All right! Who's ready for an awesome day of training?!" This was unexpected. Valt was here earlier than he had said he would be. Something must have changed up.

"Ah, Mr. Aoi, what brings you here so early?" Albert would ask, having just finished his polishing of Might Valkyrie.

"I just received news that the WBBA Legend Training Facility is opening up earlier today!" Valt said with a cheerful smile, "Which means that we can head there even earlier!"

"Heh, now that's what I like to hear!" Rin called out, pocketing Roc before walking over to the door. Batal, however, was left with a puzzled look. Training Facility?

"Training Facility?" Batal asked, Valt letting out surprised and sheepish chuckle as Rin facepalmed, muttering about how Batal was an oblivious klutz under his breath.

"If you paid attention you would have known we were heading to the WBBA training facility downtown!" Rin yelled at Batal, who's eyes would grow wide with excitement.

"THE WBBA TRAINING FACILITY?!" Batal yelled at the top of his lungs, causing Rin to cover his ears in annoyance and Valt letting out a slightly amused yet still friendly chuckle before nodding. "ALL RIIIIIIIGHTTT!!!!!!" Immediately rushing over towards the door, Batal attempted to make a break down the street in the direction of the training facility, Valt and Rin calling out for him to wait. Gigi and Iki weren't here yet, as well as the fact Batal, in his excitement, was going the wrong way. This ended in disaster, as Batal slammed into Iki and Gigi at full speed, all three bladers falling to the sidewalk floor, groaning in pain.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE RUNNING, NUMBSKULL!!" Gigi yelled out, grabbing Batal by the scruff of his shirt, a dazed look coming across Iki's face as he watched. Batal chuckled sheepishly.

"Heh-heh... S-sorry!" Batal said, rubbing the back of his head with his left hand out of embarrassment as Gigi held him by his shirt.

"That klutz..." Rin muttered, storming over and yanking Batal by the back of his shirt, a pissed off look on his face as he practically DRAGGED the Bellerophon blader in the opposite direction, yelling at him as he did so. The yelling broke into another argument as Valt and Albert watched, Valt sighing a small smile on his face appearing before jogging after the other bladers. Albert turned to Buck, walking over and filling his feeding bowl in the house before walking to join the group, only to hear the cries of Batal and Rin yelling at each other.

"IF YOU'RE GONNA ACT LIKE SUCH A KLUTZ THEN YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO ENTER THE TRAINING FACILITY! AT THIS RATE YOU'RE GONNA BREAK EVERYTHING IN THERE!"

"KLUTZ?! YOU'RE A KLUTZ!"

"AS IF! YOU'RE THE ONE SLAMMING INTO PEOPLE!" It was clear the argument was growing more heated, a distressed look coming across Valt's face as he tried to intervene.

"Guys don't fight-"

"I'LL PROVE I'M NO KLUTZ! I'LL RACE YOU TO THE FACILITY! LOSER HAS TO PAY FOR LUNCH!" 

"BRING IT ON, KLUTZ!"  Rin yelled out, the two blader suddenly lining up next to each other and breaking into a sprint, both of them yelling as Gigi and Iki let out distressed cries.

"W-WHA?! GUYS! WAIT UP!" The two bladers yelled out, Iki taking a puff of his inhaler before running as the two attempted to catch up to the two rampaging bladers. Valt chuckled before breaking into a slow jog, Albert looking to the legendary blader.

"Hm? You're not worried?" Albert asked the legend of legends, obviously confused as to why Valt wasn't reacting in such a distressed manner.

"Don't worry! They'll be fine. They'll cool off eventually." Valt said, his cheerful smile still on his face. Albert smiled, chuckling quietly before walking after the rampaging bladers.

(At the Training Facility)

"I WON! NO, I WON!" Batal and Rin both called out in a frantic manner, panting slightly from their tiredness from their "race". Both bladers pointed to themselves, each attempting to state their claim as to why they had won. A Rank Bladers around them cast confused glances towards them, startled by all the yelling. In the middle of their heated argument, the rest of the group would enter through the sliding glass doors of the facility, Gigi and Iki panting tiredly from running as Valt and Albert slowly walked into the facility. Valt's arrival caught the attention of multiple bladers, though out of fear and awe, none would attempt to state their challenge to the Legend of Legends. 

"All right! Here we are everyone!" Valt yelled, spreading his arms to his sides as the four bladers, including Rin and Batal, looked in awe at the pristine state of the facility. "All right!" Valt yelled, slamming his hands together before flashing his signature friendly grin, "Its time to start training!"

(5 Minutes Later)

To begin their training, Valt had lead them over to the treadmills, each one outfitted with new technology to bring out the fullest of their users. Rin grinned arrogantly as Batal squealed with excitement. Valt immediately walked over to the nearest treadmill, explaining that he always started the day on the treadmill, only to find both Batal and Rin had already hopped on. The Bellerophon and Roc bladers called out to each other, initiating a challenge.

"I BET THAT I CAN RUN FASTER AND LONGER THAN YOU, KLUTZ!" Rin called out to Batal, who responded in an infuriated manner, calling out to Rin in the same challenging manner. 

"NUH UH! I'M GOING INTO OVERDRIVE, AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP UP! LET'S DO THIS!" Almost immediately would the two bladers punch the start button, bringing the treadmills to top speed, yelling as they ran at high speeds, much to Valt's dismay.

"WAIT STOP!" Valt yelled, but it was too late. Batal and Rin were fast, yes, but neither one of them were prepared for the top speeds of the treadmill, and would immediately trip, both letting out yells before being flung into the floor behind them, both groaning in pain. Valt would sigh, obviously embarrassed for the two bladers as they rubbed their heads, startled by what had happened. Gigi facepalmed as Iki giggled out of amusement. Albert only shook his head in disappointment.

"What's with these two numbskulls?" A low voice rang out. Everyone would turn, all but Valt and Albert's eyes widening in shock as Sisco Karlisle stood there, his hands on his hips in an annoyed manner. Batal immediately went into fanboy mode, shaking his head quickly before running over to Sisco.

"SISCOOOOOOOO!!!!" Batal yelled out, startling the Satan blader as Batal held out Bellerophon in his face, Sisco reeling back slightly as Batal shouted out his challenge. "I WANNA BATTLE YOU! I'M GONNA BURST YOU INTO OVERDRIVE!"

"Jeez this idiot is almost as annoying as the twins..." Sisco muttered under his breath, looking away in annoyance before turning to Valt. "Yo, Aoi. I heard you would be here today. Curse Satan and I want a rematch for last time!" Sisco yelled to Valt, holding out the clockwise defense type Sparking Bey in a challenging manner. Batal would be undeterred, however, and would immediately run in front of Sisco, barking a challenge, angering the Satan blader even more. "Will you let up?" The Satan blader would grumble in annoyance. Turning to Valt, a low growl coming from his throat, Sisco asked the question that Valt knew he would. "Seriously, Valt? Another Hyuga? The first one was annoying enough!" Sisco would yell, sticking out his hand to prevent Batal from getting in his face for a challenge once more. Valt would simply chuckle in response, scratching the back of his head after getting off the treadmill. 

"Yeah, he's with me. Sisco, this is Batal Hiro. He's a blader from this town that I'm giving a chance to check out the facility." He said in a friendly manner, patting the shorter Batal's shoulder. Sisco would give an unamused scowl before looking over to Rin. Rin would immediately narrow his eyes, scowling, causing Sisco to grin arrogantly. 

"And him?" Sisco asked, pointing over to Rin.

"Oh! That's Rin Avara. He's another blader that came along with us to check out the facility," Valt explained, Sisco analyzing the two of them closely, his brow furrowing as Rin glared. Sisco's face would immediately stop Batal in his tracks, the Bellerophon blader freezing nervously as Sisco turned back to Valt.

"TCH. I thought you were done bringing in newbies. Remember how well the LAST one turned out?" Sisco retorted, a shocked and slightly angered expression coming from the Valkyrie blader. Sisco had struck a chord in Valt, the Valkyrie blader's expression turning from slight anger to a flash of regret soon after, though he would return to his cheerful expression. Albert immediately noticed this, a frown crossing his face. What exactly were they speaking of? Valt would call Rin over to them, smiling as he place his hands on the two bladers shoulders, lightly shoving them forward in an encouraging manner. 

"Batal and Rin are pretty promising bladers! I think that you'd find them to be an awesome experience for them!" Valt said, Batal grinning and holding Bellerophon out to Sisco, Rin sighing and doing the same with Roc. Sisco analyzed the two bladers closely before grinning arrogantly. 

"All right then! I'll take both of them on at once!" Sisco would say, crossing his arms. This proclamation startled Rin and Batal, but after getting over their shock, both flashed determined grins. Iki would immediately feel his tablet snatched out of his hands by Gigi, who would immediately begin to record on Beytube, making commentary as the three bladers made their way to the stadium.

"We have another match coming up! This time, its the mean green blading machine, Sisco Karlisle, taking on Rin Avara and Batal Hiro! This is gonna be epi-"

"I wanna join too!" Valt suddenly yelled out, grinning as he jogged over. All three bladers gasped in shock as Valt stood by the three. "I know! How about a tag team battle?!" Smirking, Sisco adjusted his sunglasses, his toothed smile widening as he jerked his neck slightly, getting rid of a  crick in his neck. 

"I'll mop the floor with ya all the same! Game on. Avara, you're with me!" Sisco called out to the Roc blader, who would raise his eyebrow before smirking, nodding as he walked over to the opposite end of the stadium where Sisco was. Batal would grin as he looked to Valt, holding out Bellerophon eagerly.

"That means I get to tag team with you! THIS IS AWESOME!" Batal yelled out, leaping from side to side afterwards, pumping his fists up constantly as he did so, Valt letting out a hearty laugh. Albert, knowing that it was his cue, would step in between the bladers, announcing the battle as Gigi made commentary in the background about it.

"Tag Team Battle! Valt Aoi and Batal Hiro versus Sisco Karslile and Rin Avara! Bladers, prepare your beys!" Albert called out, all four bladers doing so... though Valt was doing something peculiar with Valkyrie... disassembling his bey, Valt suddenly removed the +Ancient casing of the  attack type bey and suddenly reassembling Valkyrie into a casing-less mode. 

'Huh?!' Batal and Rin would think to themselves. Valkyrie could remove the casing and still be functional? What did this mean? Could their beys do it too? Sisco, standing to the right of Rin, smirked confidently.

"Interesting, Valt. Very interesting..." Sisco stated as he locked Curse Satan onto his green sparking launcher. Batal, Rin, and Valt would do the same with their Densetsu Launchers and their own beys, Albert initiating the countdown.

"Ready... SET!" 

"THREE! TWO! ONE! GOOO SHOOT!!!" All four bladers yelled out as they launched, sparks erupting from Sisco's launcher with a Sparking Shoot as Valt, Rin, and Batal's launchers erupted with light, blue, orange, and yellow depictions of their bey avatars appearing, signifying a Blazing Shoot from each. Batal had previously mastered the Blazing Shoot due to his battle with Valt, but his avatar's glow was definitely fainter than Rin's and Valt's.

"And the beys are off!" Gigi said, "Bellerophon and Valkyrie take to the outer ring with Roc as Satan immediately goes for the center of the stadium! The battle is only heating up from here!" Gigi was indeed correct. Valkyrie, now casingless, would shoot around the stadium with breakneck speed, easily outspeeding Bellerophon due to its lighter weight and practically running circles around all the beys.

"WOAH! SO FAST!" Batal yelled, not noticing that Rin was coming in for an attack with Roc, which had been shifted into Ultra Defense mode for higher defensive power as well as overall increased impact from its IWD.

"Eyes on the battle, klutz!" Rin yelled out at Batal, Roc immediately slamming into Bellerophon and knocking it back, causing the attack type to slam against the wall, destabilizing it. Batal growled, Roc going in for another strike only to be intercepted by the fast moving Valkyrie as it slammed into its side, sending Roc and itself flying. "Gah! What the?!" This worked perfectly to Valkyrie's advantage, Valt using the airborne state of Valkyrie to slam against the stadium wall, one of its blades compressing as Valkyrie shot itself at Roc, smacking into the defense type Densetsu bey with immense force and causing Roc to click. As Valkyrie attacked, Bellerophon used this opportunity to stabilize, drifting once on its middle height Surge driver and charging Curse Satan.

"Gooooo Bellerophon!" Batal yelled out, the four bladed attack type's blades glowing yellow as it attempted to slam into Curse Satan and send it flying.

"As if that would work! Roller Defense!" Sisco called out to Satan, the 5 rollers on the Curse Sparking ring glowing a bright crimson as Bellerophon smashed into one of them, only to find itself being repelled with ease by the defense type Sparking bey. Batal growled in frustration. He should have expected this... but he wasn't gonna back down!

"Don't give in, Bellerophon! Heroic Shoot!" He called out to his attack type bey, which immediately heeded his command as it ran down the slope of the stadium multiple times in a flower pattern, attempting to get past Curse Satan's defenses. Unfortunately, Sisco was prepared for this.

"TCH! Blast them out of there! SATAN!" Sisco yelled out, Satan glowing a bright green and purple before the avatar sprung to life, roaring as it Brandished its pitchfork, three circles of crimson light surrounding Satan, stacked on top of each other as Sisco called out another special move.

"Triple Twister!" The Satan blader yelled out, Satan immediately reflecting Bellerophon's attack with the freespinning ring of the hurricane disc. Batal would gasp in shock as Bellerophon was redirected into the charging Valkyrie, smashing into it and sending it flying into the wall, Bellerophon itself being slammed back in the middle portion of the outer ring.

"Now Roc! Take'em out!" Rin yelled out to his bey, Roc using this opportunity to slam into Bellerophon with a powerful attack. "Screech Crash!" The attack was a direct hit, Bellerophon being sent flying out of the arena much to Batal's shock, the attack type bey clattering on the floor as it landed. Rin, however, was not prepared for Valt's counterattack, in which the Valkyrie blader would utilize to take Roc down.

"Mighty Jet Shoot!" Valt yelled out, Valkyrie rebounding off the wall and slamming into Roc from above. The rubber on Valkyrie's Might Layer generated friction with Roc, bursting the defense type Densetsu bey, a shocked expression coming across Rin's face.

"AH! ROC!" 

"AND WITH A NASTY SERIES OF BLOWS, BOTH BELLEROPHON AND ROC HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE BATTLE! ITS NOW VALKYRIE VERSUS SATAN IN AN EPIC STRUGGLE OF WILLS!" Gigi yelled out as Valt grinned commanding Valkyrie to attack.

"RUSH SHOOT!" Valt commanded Valkyrie, the attack type breaking into a flower pattern, barraging Satan with devastating quick attacks at high speeds. Sisco was barely able to keep up with Valkyrie's movements, a frantic roar coming from him as Satan was eventually slammed back into the upper slope of the stadium, drifting on its Universe Driver, drifting for one final counter.

"NOW UNIVERSE DRIFT!" Sisco yelled out, his aura flaring as Satan charged Valkyrie to meet it in the center of the stadium, attempting to fling it out of it to end the battle.

"TAKE THEM DOWN! MIGHTY SWORD!" Valt called out, the avatar of Might Valkyrie being unleashed, the rubber contact points on the Might Layer glowing yellow as streams of light followed Valkyrie's blades. Batal and Rin watched in awe as Valkyrie and Satan collided, a massive explosion bursting out through the stadium as Valkyrie's Explosion driver suddenly entered its speedier state. The power of Valkyrie was too much for Satan despite its defensive capabilities, and combined with the speed boost given from the driver's tip retracting resulted in Satan bursting, the defense type Sparking bey's burst pieces flying up in Sisco's face before clattering into the floor. Valkyrie would also be sent flying from the attack, but would not burst. In fact, despite the friction, it wouldn't click at all! Valt snatched Valkyrie out of the air, grinning as he pumped his fist up. "AAALLLL RIGHT!!!"

"Might Valkyrie, with two burst finishes! The winners of the tag battle are Valt Aoi and Batal Hiro!" Albert yelled out, extending his right hand towards the two bladers. Sisco scoffed in defeat, but would grin afterwards, Rin clenching his fists and growling in anger.

"And its over! With overwhelming power Might Valkyrie has won the battle with two bursts!" Gigi yelled out, the comments of her video piling up as Iki took out his phone to analyze Valkyrie's new form. 

"Ah! I see it now! Densetsu beys are able to remove their casing in order to grant higher burst resistance and speed at the cost of weight and a higher center of gravity! Valt did that to withstand the final blow!" Iki yelled out. Beside him, Albert stroked his beard, smiling. 

'So he figured out the secret of Densetsu,' Albert thought to himself, 'Heh heh! That is but expected from the legend of legends!' 

"You messed up, Valt," Sisco said, pointing to him and flashing an arrogant grin towards the Valkyrie blader, "Now I know all of Valkyrie's secrets! Next time, Curse Satan is gonna crush the both of you!" Valt would grin in response, holding out Might Valkyrie once more. 

"You can try, but Valkyrie and I will be ready for you!" Valt responded, still smiling. Batal, meanwhile, would pick up his bey with a frustrated growl... they had won, but he was knocked out first... Valt would notice Batal's sad look, and in an attempt to cheer him up, would grin, encouraging the Bellerophon blader. "Don't worry, you and Bellerophon did great out there! Just keep practicing and you'll grow even stronger!" Valt said, Batal's face suddenly lighting up with a grin as he nodded frantically. Looking to Bellerophon, he would take the bey apart, analyzing the casing closely, a puzzled look on his face as he detached it. 

'Valt was able to detach his casing and use Valkyrie without it... hmmmm...' Batal thought to himself, fiddling with his bey as Rin raised his eyebrow. Valt noticed this, grinning as he called out to the two bladers.

"Hey, Batal, Rin, how about you two battle next! Take what you've learned and apply it to the battle!" Valt said cheerfully, Rin scoffing before holding up the still casing attached Roc.

"What good would a casing removal do to my Roc? No thanks, I'm sticking with Ultra Defense mode!" Rin said, walking over to the stadium at the same time as Batal... only to hear their stomachs growl. "Uhhhh..." Rin said, his face red with embarrassment as Batal sheepishly chuckled.

"Did you forget breakfast too?" Batal asked Rin, who sighed reluctantly, nodding.

"Heh heh! How about we head to the cafeteria?" Valt would ask, a resounding yes coming from all but Sisco and Albert, the latter simply nodding his head with a small smile. The group would make their way over to the cafeteria, save for Sisco, who would remain. "You coming, Sisco?" 

"Tch. And be annoyed by these newbie bladers? No thanks." Sisco said, putting his hands in his pockets and leaving the room. "Besides, there's some kind of BC Sol Meeting I gotta attend or something." Sisco said lazily, a fake smirk on his face to attempt to hide his frustration at having to go to it as he walked way. "Free's also tryin to call ya. Something about that Chen Pyrrhus kid ya took under your wing." At the mention of the blader's name, Valt's expression would change from his friendly smile to a serious frown... Chen... 

(In the Cafeteria)

"Today we're serving seafood." The cafeteria worker said, his voice in a low growl as he pointed to his co-worker, who was serving the food. "Just take your fill and sit do-" 

"DO YOU HAVE ANY RAMEN BOWLS?!" Batal practically yelled at the cafeteria worker while asking, a wide smile and shimmer in his eyes appearing as the man let out an annoyed growl.

"Bottom shelf. To the left-"

"YAY!!!!!" Rushing over to the Ramen, he would snatch up a large amount of ramen bowls. Batal was infamous to many for his obsession with ramen, which nearly eclipsed his love for beyblade.  With at least 10 bowls of it in tow, Batal sprinted to a nearby table after snatching a spoon, grinning as he immediately began to chow down. His companions looked on, embarrassed by Batal's behavior, Gigi facepalming as Albert let out a hearty chuckle.

"NEXT!" Rin calmly walked over to the man, holding out his tray. 

"Just gimme some seafood or something. Doesn't really ma-AIEEEE!!!" Rin yelled out as the worker, with a pair of prongs, dropped a cooked crab onto Rin's plate. Rin flung his tray into the air, the cooked crab landing on Iki's tray. Looking down at it, Iki would shrug and head to the table to eat with Batal, who was already on his third ramen bowl. Gigi would smirk, teasing the Roc blader over his reaction.

"What's wrong? Is the big bwader scared of an itty bwitty cwab?" She said in a taunting manner, Rin shuddering in fear as he picked up his tray, his face red in embarrassment.

"N-NO!" Rin yelled at her, composing himself, trying to ignore the giggles coming from Gigi and the other bladers in the arena. "N-never mind. I-I'll just grab a-a sandwich f-from the r-refrigerated s-snack area..." Rin stuttered, grabbing a turkey, cheese, lettuce, and tomato sandwich as Gigi, who had ordered some fried swordfish, mocked and teased him as they left. Albert would pay, sitting down with the others with some fried calamari. 

"So, the big and strong Rin is terrified of crabs," Gigi teased, a malicious grin on her face as Rin growled in embarrassment, looking away.

"TCH! A-AS IF I AM! I'M NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING!" It was an obvious lie that came from Rin's lips as he bit into his sandwich, hearing Batal, his mouth full of food, ring out in a muffled voice that he was finished.

"All right! Time for so-"

"NO." Gigi stated firmly, a low growl coming from her as Batal whimpered slightly in fear. "No more ramen for you, numbskull. You're practically becoming a bowl of it!" The image of a bowl of ramen with Batal's face flashed through Iki's head, causing him to giggle slightly from this. 

"Sorry I'm late!" Valt yelled out, having ran into the cafeteria, bringing up multiple murders of excitement and shock as the surrounding bladers watched the Valkyrie blader closely. Its not every day that you got to see the legend of legends in the same room as you. "Just got off a call with a few members of BC Sol. Kris was a bit... unhappy with me not telling her I was spending the week in Japan..." Valt said, chuckling as he took out some leftover beybread he had been storing in his pocket. Conversation renewed, including another argument between Rin and Batal that led to an eating contest. Albert facepalmed, chuckling slightly. He was thankful that he had managed to snag those coupons at the grocery store before buying everything. Gigi, being the mischievous girl that she was, decided that despite her not wanting Batal to eat too much, would egg them on until Rin got full at his ninth ramen bowl. Batal, however, wasn't close to done, and was on his twentieth. Valt would sigh with some amusement. Batal reminded him of so many of his close friends. He had the temper of Aiga, the Funloving and extroverted nature of Drum, the tendency to rush into things like Hyuga, and the strategic love of blading of Hikaru. 

"All right, bring it on, klutz! I'm taking you down right now!" Rin yelled out to Batal, holding out Indomitable Roc to the Bellerophon blader. Batal grinned in response, holding Heroic Bellerophon out as well, the yellow attack type facing the orange defense type as the two bladers' auras rose slightly. Albert would grin, excited by the fact Rin and Batal had decided to continue their postponed battle.

(At the Stadium)

Batal grinned, his bright green eyes shining vibrantly as he stood across the stadium from Rin. Bellerophon was in its lowest height, its casing de-attached from the rest of a bey, mimicking what Valt had done with Valkyrie before. Rin, having decided to go all out to mop the floor with Batal, would adjust Roc's casing into its upward bladed ultra defense mode, grinning maliciously as he shifted into his launching stance. Rin's blue eyes flared with light, the Roc blader taunting Batal as the other bladers watched the battle. This would be a battle for the ages!

"You ready to lose again, Batal Hiro?!" Rin yelled out to the Bellerophon blader, who came up with a reply that would simply draw facepalms from both Iki and Gigi, and a disbelieving yet slightly amused look from Rin.

"Lose?! Never heard of it! Now Bellerophon and I are gonna take you down and burst you into overdrive!" Batal yelled out, attaching the attack type to his launcher. Albert, being a spectator of the battle this time, pondered as to what Batal was planning...

'Increased speed combined with the power of a more stabilized rotation from a lower center of gravity... most interesting, Batal. Now, let's see how you put it into practice...' Stroking his beard, Albert would watch as Valt himself stood between the two, grinning as he explained the rules. 

"Two point match! Its Rin Avara taking on Batal Hiro! Bladers, prepare your beys!" Valt yelled out, still grinning as Batal and Rin each shifted into their launching stances... Valt watched closely out of the corner of his eye for Batal, attempting to look for signs of resonance from yesterday... if Bellerophon had indeed spoken to Batal, Valt would have to make sure that he didn't go down a dark path. "Ready... SET!" Valt yelled out, bringing his arm over the stadium before bringing it back upwards to initiate the countdown.

"THREE! TWO! ONE! GOOOOO SHOOT!" Both Rin and Valt yelled out, orange and yellow depictions of their avatars erupting with brilliant bursts of light, signifying Blazing Shoots, as the two beys entered the stadium, trails of orange and yellow light following the beys as Batal grinned. Bellerophon was much faster than before, utilizing its lower center of gravity from its driver as well as its lessened weight to allow for a massive boost of speed. With the now heavier Roc taking the center of the stadium, Bellerophon was in perfect position to strike. 

"HEROIC SHOOT!" Batal yelled out, the freespinning ring surrounding the rubber flat tip of the Surge driver grinding against the stadium, changing its trajectory before traveling down the stadium slope. Bellerophon slammed into Roc, being knocked back as Rin called out Roc's special move.

"Beat them back! Indomitable Shield!" Rin yelled out as Roc's 10 bladed setup, due to the casing and layer alignment, would glow a bright red orange, a resonance like dome surrounding the bey as Bellerophon collided with Roc. Roc's wall held strong, the lighter Bellerophon being shoved back due to a quick 3 strike counter from the blades on the indomitable layer, sending Bellerophon back to the outer slope, wobbling slightly due to the impact before recovering and going down the slope once more. It was almost if Bellerophon was attacking on repeat, the attack type landing blow after blow against the defense type Roc, Batal letting out a battle cry as Rin laughed arrogantly. "Attacks like that aren't breaking Roc's defenses in its ultra defense mode! Give up!" Batal gritted his teeth, growling. Rin was right. Even with all of these strikes, it wasn't enough to break Roc's defenses, meaning that the defense type bey would easily be able to outspin Bellerophon at this rate... "I'M ENDING THIS RIGHT NOW! ROC!" Rin yelled out to his bey, an orange and red orange aura overtaking him as the avatar of Roc, the giant eagle like bird decked out in golden armor, screeched bellicosely as Roc used the momentum of Bellerophon's attack to take to the upper slope, grinding against the stadium with its screech driver before coming back down for a powerful charging attack. "INDOMITABLE CHARGE!" While it appeared Batal was done for, as if the attack hit it would be sure to send the attack type out of the stadium, Batal would let out a confident laugh as he pointed at Rin:

"I KNEW YOU WOULD DO THAT, SO I CAME PREPARED!" Batal called out to his rival, Rin's eyes opening wider, startled.

"WHAT?!" What did Batal mean he knew that he would perform an Indomitable Charge?! Then it hit him... Batal was baiting him... Roc's charge would go wide as Bellerophon suddenly drifted out of the way, going up the slope behind the defense type with breakneck speed, Rin grunting in alarm as Batal called out to Bellerophon.

"ALL RIGHT! NOW LETS BURST THEM INTO OVERDRIVE! BELLEROPHON!!!" Batal yelled out. The standard grunts heard from Bellerophon before were no more, however, as a stoic deep voice, followed by one far more relaxed yet still determined, rang out in Batal's ears. Valt instantly noticed this as well, both of them grinning in excitement. Valt's theory was correct. Batal did have resonance... but was it the resonance that Valt had suspected the Bellerophon blader may have? He would have to watch carefully... 

"Let us ignite our power, Batal!" The more stoic of the two voices would ring out, a sudden flash of the Bellerophon avatar ringing out in Batal's head as he grinned. The second voice yelled out soon after.

"Let's beat them good, Batal! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!" Batal and the second voice yelled in unison as Bellerophon raised its spear, the Pegasus it was riding letting out a battle cry as Bellerophon slammed into the underside of Roc, Batal calling out a new special move as he ended the battle on the spot.

"NOW! HEROIC UPPERRRRR!!!!!!" Batal yelled out, a streak of yellow light erupting from his fist as he swung it up like he was uppercutting someone, Bellerophon slamming into the underside of Roc, causing Rin to grunt in distress. Bellerophon had hit its ultra defense mode's weak spot. This was not good for Rin. Bellerophon, using its shorter height to its advantage, as well as the sloped blades initially meant for slash attacks and Roc tilting forwards in the opposite direction, would send Roc flying after some friction generated, Roc suddenly bursting in midair, much to Rin's shock. 

"A-AH!" Rin yelled out, Roc's burst pieces clattering to the floor as he stared in disbelief. Batal had... beaten him... with a burst finish... in his strongest mode...

"That's Heroic Bellerophon, with a burst finish! The winner of the battle is Batal Hiro!" Valt called out, gesturing over to the Bellerophon blader, who was ecstatic by this victory.

"ALL RIIIIIGGGHHHTTTT!!!!" Batal yelled, picking up Bellerophon, grinning as he held out Bellerophon to Rin, a confident grin on his face. "I told ya! I burst ya into overdrive!" Batal yelled out, flashing a friendly grin. Rin looked down at his bey's burst pieces, his frown suddenly becoming a grin as he reassembled Roc.

"Heroic Upper, huh?" Turning to Batal, Rin would suddenly let out a hearty laugh, pointing at Batal. "I gotta admit, I underestimated ya, but don't think for a second you'll be winning the next battle!" 

"Oh yeah?! WELL I'M GONNA BE THE STRONGEST BLADER IN THE WORLD SOME DAY, AND I'M NOT GONNA LOSE TO YOU AGAIN!" 

"HA! AS IF! BRING IT ON!" Rin yelled, grinning as he reattached Roc to his launcher, Batal doing the same. The scene suddenly shifted to the corner of the room, where a hooded blader would be watching the ordeal. Scoffing, the blader would leave, heading back to an undisclosed location.

(Undisclosed Location, 15 minutes later)

"Ignacio, this bettah be good or imma sack ya," A tall and lanky male would say, dressed in "rapper clothing", along with being adorned with a ton of gold and silver bling. The mystery blader scowled as the mystery blader, Ignacio responded eagerly.

"Don't worry boss. I have some news ya might find interesting. There's some blader that's goin' around, fighting legends and such."

"His NAME?"

"Batal Hiro, sir." It this the shadowy figure would simply grin, looking down at his bey, the magenta and gold balance type glowing in his hand as his toothy malicious grin revealed several metallic teeth.

"Batal Hiro, huh? Heh, tell me MORE."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 0 51
It's been 16 years since Bell and Rashad's match, and a new generation of bladers comes onto the scene, one from Europe, named Keith Shadis, quickly...
97.5K 1.8K 52
Shasa is a 15 Year old girl and an old friends of Valt Aoi, the number 1 Blader in the world. BC Sol has dulled down since her old friends became leg...
5.9K 245 11
(Various x Female Blader Reader) Valt Aoi is a cheerful boy in the 5th Grade. Crazy about Beyblade, he works hard to better himself at Beyblade with...
42 4 3
Valt Aoi is the protagonist of the first season of the Beyblade Burst franchise. He embarks on a journey to become a great Blader from the one he is...