NaruHina: Postscripts

由 WaterRolls

[REQUESTS CLOSED] Drabbles of the NaruHina kind. A collection of unrelated short stories prompted by the wo... 更多

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
Index

Eight

1.9K 45 5
由 WaterRolls

May I request an NH mother's day drabble for hinata? Thank you!

"Okan?" he asked.

"No! Wrong dialect!" she yelled with a surprised laugh as she slapped him playfully on the arm.

He grinned, and she felt his lips move against her hair.

"How about Haha-ue?" he tried again.

Her laughter shook the bed when she heard that. "That's just silly!"

"Too bad. I would love to hear someone use it with you." He smiled and kissed her on the back of the head. "Let's make it less formal then. Haha?"

She shook her head. "It's cute, but no. Sounds kinda stiff, to be honest."

"Hmmm," he breathed while thinking of another word for her. She shifted in his arms as she tried to become more comfortable spooning against him. He obliged her by making his arm a pillow for her. She sighed her thanks.

"Ah! I got it, Hinata," he murmured at her ear. "Just regular Okaa-san?"

She was quiet for a bit. Eventually, she said, "Maybe."

His hand gripped hers and then together, their hands rubbed over her belly.

"I've always liked Kaa-chan," he admitted quietly. "I think it fits you, you know."

This time, she nodded. He could hear the smile in her voice when she said, "Me, too."

Again, more silence filled their bedroom, each one content to feel and anticipate this tiny life waiting to join them.

But Naruto eventually laughed, his joy hard to contain. "Watch, this baby's going to pop out of your tummy in a couple months screaming, 'Mama!'"

"Naruto!" Hinata burst out with a horrified chuckle at the image it created in her head.

Then she turned around so she could smile directly into his eyes.

He kissed her, of course. It was only natural when they were facing each other.

"Either way," she said, as she placed a palm on his cheek. "I will be happy with whatever this child calls me."

*****

Notes:

Okan オカンis the casual Kansai-ben/Osaka-ben for mother/mom. It's very different from the standard Japanese you'll hear in Tokyo and the rest of the country.

Haha-ue 母上 is the very very formal term for mother usually used in those period dramas with samurai and ninjas of long ago. Think Oda Nobunaga addressing his mother this way.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.5K 163 15
A collection of one-shots written for the NaruHina fair on tumblr! Enjoy! Event Information:https://naruhinamain.tumblr.com/
11.4K 357 8
Very AU. Massively OOC. A kickass Anbu Hinata. A grouchy Hokage Naruto. Two prickly personalities forced to work together. As a lovely reader aptly d...
18.5K 546 7
Naruhina Fanfiction. How does a clueless boy figure out romance? Slowly--and with the help of friends who have the couple's best interests at heart...
1 0 13
SNS Summer Week 2017! Every chapter focuses on Naruto and Sasuke's relationship, whether it's platonic or otherwise. Crossposting from AO3. Original...