I HATE MY HUSBAND 3 (Complete...

By Loveyoualways1491

Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house... More

1. Introduction
2.Marriage
3.Be a Man
4.Deal
5.Don't Touch Me
6.π‘Ήπ’†π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ
7.𝑰 π’‚π’Ž π‘Ίπ’π’“π’“π’š
8. Please talk
9.Mew Suppasit
10.Laugh
11.Insecurities
12.Mind Game
14. The Past
15. The Past 2
16. Lost everything
17. Now Ball is in my Court
18.Too much
19. Little Talk
20.Kissed
21.What the Hell
22.Happy
23.Trip
24. Date
25.Baloo
26.Your Story
27.Love in the Air
28. Surprise
29.I want more..
30.Be Mine
31.I love you
32.Say it
33.Poor Saint
34. Why did you break my heart
35.Where Are You??
36. I Found You
37.What did you say
38.Not my fault
39.Clearing Air
40.Devil Saint
41.Urge
42. Cruel you
43.Mine Mine Mine
44. Pregnancy Tales
45. Dadddy Mew
46.Scary Mommy
47.Oh my babies..
48. Ready to pay
49.You are no different from me
50.Mewie
51.I am the Boss
52.Punishment Time
53.Kao will always be Kao
54.Secret
55.Our love
Author's Note

13.Miserable

4.5K 279 110
By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf who was returning after taking medicine heard an alarm and one of Mew's men come with Tin and grab his hair and started dragging him Tin said..you dared to put your legs out now you will know what you did...the other guard tried to say something but Tin won't allow him to speak...

The guard runs towards Zee's room though he is not allowed in that part of the mansion but that guard is too loyal to zee and understood that no one will listen to him...he needs someone on his side and something is really fishy here...

Gulf: leave me you bastard leave ...ahhhh gulf was shouting in anger till he was dragged to Mew's room...

Mew was already burning in high fever plus Maze has fed him few lies....Mew, you are the king of this castle but your queen never listen to you ...you asked him not to leave this room but he runaway...coz you have given him all the leve...what your boys will think the Mew Suppasit always gets week in front of his wife...and now a hostage is leading this castle...

Mew: maze stop playing with my mind...I know what I am doing and who is leading this castle...Mew got a call from an unknown number and what he heard made him pale...like his soul left his body...you bastard how dare you....Mew was shouting his lungs out cursing someone but the call gets disconnected....

When Mew heard a voice he saw Gulf was dragged by his boys ...he said how dare you...Mew's eyes were red and he looks so scary ...

Gulf: Suppasit what the hell is that ...how dare this bastard to touch me...I swear you and your boys have to pay very bad when my dad comes...and Gulf can see the moment he mentioned his dad... Mew's face turned red and his eyes looked like if he cried now only blood with flow from these eyes...

Mew: what you and your dad think you can do anything to anyone...Mew took out his belt and push gulf on the bed and in no time everyone can hear the sound of the belt on Gulf's body...Gulf shouted mom...mom...ma...and after 5th belt, he stayed silent didn't let a single voice come out of his voice....Mew was beating him with all his strength till Mew's hand started shaking and he lost the strength to beat more....

Zee and Saint run towards mew's room and heard Mew saying....

Mew: I won't let that bastard do anything to my Annie...my Annie ...I will kill you all....I won't let him do anything to my baby...

Gulf somehow tried to get up but he fell and he looked to the door from where Zee and Saint entered ...gulf thought Saint will come to help him but instead of going towards Gulf Saint went to Mew and said...Mew shhh nothing happened...relax...

And Zee runs towards Gulf...shit...Mew have you lost your mind...

Mew: Paaa helps me...He will sell my Annie ....Dad... Mom....Paa help...Mew was looking at zee and calling him Paa...(Zee's father)

Saint: No Mew..sweety you are hallucinating it's Zee ...Paa is no more sweety please understand you are hallucinating...Annie is not more....please....Maze calls the doctor...and everyone out of the room...Zee that bastard is again playing with his mind...Mew, please look at me...he is not paa...

Mew: Paa...save my Annie...Paa...aahhh Paa my body is paining...I am hungry..I haven't eaten for two days....my back is hurting...aahh I got this injury due to a gunshot...paa I am scared...

Zee: Saint his fever is getting high I guess ...he thinks he is that 13-year boy whom paa took home....please ask someone to bring medicine...

Gulf: who didn't understand anything who is not able to move coz of excessive pain he extended his hand and offer medicine which he brought for Mew but Mew didn't listened earlier and beat him like an animal....

Zee looks at the gulf and took medicine...I am sorry I should be here to save you...I am sorry Gulf....zee is equally worried for Mew and Gulf....

Saint is sitting on the ground letting Mew rest on his lap he gave him medicine...and Zee is doing the same with Gulf coz Gulf can't stand....

Maze brings medicine preferred by a doctor and now both boys are laying on the bed...and both were burning in fever...Gulf started shivering due to excessive pain and he is laying on his chest...Zee gave medicine to Gulf too but as medicine is not working on any of them...

Maze: I think we should take Mew to the hospital...I am scared his condition is getting worse...

Saint: Grab collar of Maze...listen to me bitch I know what you have done to him...how you manipulated the things...if you think I will spare you then you are wrong...Zee marks my word after Mew get well no one will touch this bastard except me...I will show you how scary I can be...

Maze: wanted to punch Saint for grabbing his collar or threatening him but he didn't coz of Zee...he knows even if he touched him..Zee will kill him without any regret...

Zee: hmmm babes sure...Maze stay in your room and ask the team to prepare the van we are taking both of them...

Saint: who is not looking at Gulf ...agreed ...

Zee: saint you know it's not Gulf's mistake...why are you being harsh on him...he is your friend right...

Saint: It is all happening coz of his dad Baby...how much Mew will suffer more ....do you remember last time when he got the fever he started seeing Annie...and this time that bastard played with his mind...he said Annie is still alive and he will sell him how can someone be so cruel babes....(The call which Mew received was from Akil threatening Mew to leave Gulf else he will sell Annie to an old man.. and Zee got info from Mew's call recording..there is an auto call record in Mew and Zee's phone for business purpose..)

Zee and Saint bring them to the hospital and the doctor starts treating them..Gulf was the one who got his consciousness first...he looked at Saint but saint avoided eye contact...

Zee: how are you feeling Gulf... don't worry you will be fine...I am sorry for what you have gone through...we know you tried to help and that Maze fucked up...

Gulf: saint why are you not looking at me... are you blaming me for this...are you taking this bastard's side...

Saint: do you really want to know why I am mad at you...coz you are the son of that bastard who did this with Mew...

Gulf: Don't say anything about my dad Saint I will forget that you are my friend....

Saint: oh so you think your dad is a priest then let me tell you how cruel, insensitive and evil your dad is...

Zee: baby stop it he hasn't done anything...he doesn't need to know all this... don't please...

Saint: No honey let him know what his dad did to Mew 13 years back and what made a topper boy to a gangster....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Zee: Shit Akil kanawut and his men are in the hospital searching for his son...baby please take mew and gulf somewhere and hide I will be there as soon as possible...

Akil: Mew if you didn't show up I will kill this boy...

Mew: Akil let Saint go else I will kill your only son...mew has pointed a gun on Gulf's head...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 372 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
292K 13.5K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...
54.4K 2.5K 14
Forever is what they are going for but maybe it was just not meant to be for them. Divorce seems easy when the spark and love weren't there anymore o...
161K 8K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...