๐•๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ž ๐‡๐š๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ โœฐ ๏ฟฝ...

By comfxrt_vin

๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ โ˜… ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜‚๐—ป... More

hiii
"i missed you" *
back home
jealousy pt. 1
jealousy pt. 2๏ฟผ *
jealousy pt. 3 *
โœจaftercareโœจ
"say it to me"
rain
i'm right here ^
button up *
unexpected
late nights
after hours
spicy cuddles *
the window
insecure ^
something new *
the shower *
permission *
beg *
city view *
do it yourself *
reminising ^
i wish that it was me ^
attention
intoxicated
dance with me
fck the pain away *^ pt. 1
fck the pain away * pt. 2
fogged glass *
ice *
confide into me ^
my favorite things
eyeliner *
dream *
rough *
author's note
frat party
bike rides
caught
sick
suit *
club *
episode ^
first date
messages *
tell me you want me *
i hate you for what you did ^
it's ok baby ^
texts
sub vin *
marks *
if you're happy ^
cherries *
more messages *
rain check
anniversary
no matter what ^
needy *
at the hip ^
teach me *
makeover
bookstore
anxious ^
author's note
tense*^
reading
i can't stop ^
kiss it off me ^*
clingy
what you're missing ^
legs apart *
switches *
holiday packing
2 hour naps *
what you're missing pt. 2 ^
i just need you ^
more texts
girls trip *
games *
bad high ^
pretty *^
one night only *
under the stars ^
gentle *

fantasy *

19.5K 160 77
By comfxrt_vin

- smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

i was on tik tok and got bored so i took it upon myself to look through who vinnie followed. after awhile of going through it i realized there were a lot of the same girls. girls who wore eyeliner and short skirts. they looked like they just crawled out of an anime. i felt stupid for not realizing that this was obviously one of vinnie's kinks. honestly it was one of mine too.

the thought of crawling around for him in a short skirt and long socks sounded weirdly very appealing. he was busy so i told him i was gonna go to the mall for the rest of the day. "where's my kiss?" he said as i was halfway out the door. i smiled and ran back to him. i kissed him and he smiled into it. "thank you." he blushed. i kissed his cheek and left.

i roamed the mall and eventually found all the perfect things. when i got home it was night time. he greeted me at the door. "i missed you.." he smiled down at me in his arms. "i missed you too baby.." "what did you buy?" he leaned to try and see the bags i was holding behind my back. "why don't i just put it on for you hm?" i bit my lip into a smile.

his eyes lit up. he nodded and i headed to our bathroom to change. once i had it all on i admired myself in the mirror. i tried to see if there was anything i needed to change. i wanted it to be perfect. i then had the perfect idea. no underwear. i pulled them off and looked at myself one last time. perfect.

the outfit choices (y'all can imagine whichever one you like best)

i opened the bathroom door and leaned onto the doorframe. he was laying on the bed on his phone. i cleared my throat. his eyes looked up at me. his face turned pink. "you like?" i teased. he nodded furiously. he locked his phone and tossed it to the edge of the bed. he sat up. he was basically drooling. i giggled.

"come here..." his eyes didn't leave me. i walked slowly towards him. he stood up and got right in front of me. he lifted my chin and kissed me. "i'm going to admit...i want to do ungodly things to you right now.." he shook his head like he was in disbelief of my beauty. "i got all this for you cause.." i smiled and looked down. "you figured it out hm?" his voice was deep. he leaned into my ear. "i want you so bad right now." he sent chills down my body.

"turn around for me." i turned around in a full circle slowly for him. "fuck..." he muttered. i then bent down in front of him. i stared at him with puppy dog eyes. i undid his belt and pulled off his pants. "i wanna suck you daddy.."

vinnie's pov

good god. she had her hand wrapped around me. she was on her knees in that short skirt. all i wanted to do was fuck her with it still on. i nodded and she took me in her mouth. my head fell back and i put my hand on the back of her head. after awhile her eyes began to water. she looked so good. "stand up princess."

she looked confused because i didn't release yet. "i want you all the way." she didn't respond she just wiped her mouth.

y/n's pov

i walked past him and crawled on the bed. i was on all fours as i looked back at him threw my false lashes. "no panties either? shit-" he groaned walking toward the bed. "open your legs right fucking now." i laughed at his eagerness. "yes daddy." he pushed my face down into the bed and entered me. i moaned loudly into the sheets. "fuck-" he couldn't keep his sounds to himself.

he picked up pace and grabbed both of my wrists. he crossed them behind my back and pulled. this allowed him to get deeper and have more grasp on my body. i basically screamed into the mattress. "that's my girl fuck.." he moaned without shame. he pounded into me mercilessly. i didn't want it to end. we both released. "fuck yes baby.." butterflies flew around my stomach at his praises.

he laid down and i thought he was done. i was highly disappointed. "no more?" i whined. "no silly...you really think i'm done with you?" i licked my lips in excitement. he grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him. i giggled. he gripped my waist firmly and lifted me. my eyes widened as he placed me onto his face. i put my weight on my knees. "vinnie...i-" "shhh baby that's not my name." my stomach did flips. "you're not gonna hurt me sweetheart. come on." he pushed my hips down and my knees slid out from underneath me.

all my weight was now on his face and i was scared. his tongue roamed my insides and suddenly nothing had ever felt better. i leaned forward, gripping the headboard. he smacked my ass telling me to move. to use him. suddenly the thought of pleasure took over and he became an inanimate object. i rocked my hips back and forth, doing whatever felt good. his tongue slipped in and out of me as his nose rubbed against my clit. it was overwhelming.

i was unaware of how loud i was moaning. he was groaning against me. he began to touch himself while i road him. this was by far the hottest thing i had ever done. my fingers pulled aggressively at his hair. i wanted more. i was so close. "please! fuck!" he pushed my hips farther down and i came undone. he sucked and licked me clean. "fuck...okay.."

soon i was off of him and we were in a different position. we didn't get any rest. we just kept going relentlessly. my makeup was running down my face and smearing onto his as he kissed me. once we finally wore each other out we showered and got into bed. "yeah you're gonna wear that every time now." he chuckled. "every time???" i questioned. "mhm.." he smiled widely. "that was the hottest thing ever. you're so beautiful." he tucked my hair behind my ear. "all i'm gonna be thinking about now is you in that skirt." he rolled his eyes back and groaned, arching his back.

i playfully hit him. "shut up! it couldn't have been that good." i laughed. "oh it was that good." he nodded aggressively, smiling his half smile. "hm..maybe i should buy more then." i teased as i turned over to my side of the bed and closed my eyes. "you're just gonna leave me with that thought?!?!?" he groaned leaning over me from the side. "goodnight v." i talked to him like he was a puppy. he groaned and laid back. we both slept amazing because of how physically exhausted we were.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- SHEEESHHH

- anyways can i please get a significant other because I AM SO DOWN BAD

- i need to go touch some grass yall-

- anyways i have a raging headache and i need to sleep 😩

- goodnighttt

- i hope you liked this one i love you <333

1248 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 1.5K 45
Imagines of our boy vinnie I don't write smut
4.5K 147 12
แด›แดกแด ๊œฑแดแดœสŸ๊œฑ แด…แดษด'แด› ๊œฐษชษดแด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ส™ส ๊œฑษชแดแด˜สŸแด‡ แด€แด„แด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
30.6K 211 10
Just a wholesome Y/n x Vinnie fanfic :)
105K 997 51
Just some imagines of Vinnie pg 13 in here sometimes anyway don't read if you don't want to ๐Ÿช๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿงธ some of them are sad but ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™: 3.29.2...