tell me you want me *

- smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

"can you shut the fuck up.." i rolled my eyes. his head turned at that comment. vinnie had always gotten on my last nerve but we sadly had to work together and i was in no place to quit my job. we were in the back room of the store. he walked towards me and i backed up into the shelf. he got super close to my face.

"you wanna make me?" his breath danced across my ear. "you'd like that wouldn't you?" i toughened up. "please.." he whispered. his fingers intertwined into my belt loop, pulling my hips into his. "let me prove how much you don't hate me.." his lips brushed against my neck. i had never wanted him more. i nodded.

he smiled. his lips pressed against my neck. i shivered under his touch. soon his hand was unbuttoning my jeans. "touch me.." i whined. "someone's impatient.." he chuckled and kept kissing my neck. "i'm not the one who was just begging..you want me so bad.." i huffed. "i do.." he breathed. "tell me you want me then."

i challenged. "i want you...i want it so bad.." he begged again. my knees got weak and it was harder for me to stand. his hand was in my underwear now. my head fell back as i enjoyed the feeling of his fingers on me. "just like that.." i moaned. his lips stayed pressed against me. my breathing got deeper. i grabbed his jaw and pulled him to kiss my lips. he hummed in satisfaction onto my lips.

i gripped the back of his hair and moaned into his mouth as he hit all the right spots with his fingers. i traveled my kisses down his jaw and neck as he continued to pleasure me. i rocked my hips onto his hand. soon my head was falling back again and i released. "atta girl."

butterflies flew throughout me at his words. why am i feeling like this all of a sudden? i can't even stand him. thoughts rushed through my head and i continued to be confused about my feelings towards him. "my turn?" he pleaded. i kissed his lips. i slid down his body and got on my knees. he took his fingers that were just inside of me and sucked them clean while looking me in the eyes. i pulled down his pants and wrapped my hand around him. his head fell back immediately and he moaned.

that sound alone helped me make up my mind about my feelings. "p-please.." he whined. "please what baby?" he whined at me. "tell me what you want." i wanted to hear the words slip off his tongue. "put me in your mouth..please.." he whined again. "all you have to do is ask baby.." i teased. i took him all the way to the back of my throat. his moans filled the room.

his hand reached out and gripped the shelf till his knuckles turned white. "fuck yes- oh- just like that baby.." he moaned. he grabbed the back of my head and held it still. he thrusted himself at a fast pace in and out of my throat. he was moaning like crazy. and good thing we were the ones closing that night or i would've been worried about someone catching us.

"please- fuck- i'm almost there.." and right when those words left his mouth his eyes squeezed shut and he came into my mouth. i swallowed and looked up at him. i stuck my tongue out and batted my lashes to show him i swallowed all of it. "fuck...good girl.." he pulled me up off my knees and kissed me. "my place after we close up?" he was still breathing heavily. "already eager for more hm?" i kissed him. "definitely." he responded shamelessly.

i smiled and agreed to go over. i wanted more too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- a short one 😩

- y'all i lowkey just agreed to be friends with benefits with this guy and i'm kinda scared i'm gonna catch feelings 😐 wtf do i do if i catch feelings... 😀

- anywaysss i'm working on y'all's requests so those are coming soon 😁

- i love you <3

- goodnighttt

707 words