✨aftercare✨

- wholesome content yuh
- talks of smut but no actual smut
- let me know recommendations i'll actually write them <3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"come on baby you can't fall asleep yet." his eyes opened again. "but you're so warm and i'm so tireddd." he groaned. "we can sleep after we clean up." i laughed. "come on baby i know you're tired let me give you a bath." i pulled on his arm. "mmm fine.." he groaned again.

i walked into the bathroom and turned the water on warm, filling up the tub. i set the bath up beautifully. very romantic. he was still drifting to sleep in the bed. "baby come on!" i laughed. he whined. "i'm cominggg." he didn't move. i walked out of the bathroom back into the bedroom. "babe!" i scared him awake and he sat up. "okay! lead me to the bathroom."

he flashed me a smile with his eyes closed. he was beyond cute. he reached his hand out acting like he couldn't see. he felt around the air being silly. i was right in front of him so he felt around me pretending to find my hand but instead he poked my stomach and then grabbed my boob. "vinnie!" i swatted his hand away laughing. he opened his eyes and looked up at me smiling.

"come here really quick." "baby come on our bath is getting cold." "shhh just come hereee" he grabbed my waist and pulled me between his legs cause he was sitting at the edge of the bed. "i love youuuu" "hehe i love you more vin." "give me a kiss." i bent down and kissed his lips. "moreee" "nope! bath time." i smiled big. "fine." he rolled his eyes as i dragged him to the bathroom.

our tub was very big. we got it like that for a reason. "wow baby it's so pretty." he smiled at me kissing my cheek. he took off his boxers again and climbed in trying not to knock anything down. he reached his arms out wanting me to sit on him. the bubbles surrounded him and he looked so pretty in the candle light. i got in after removing the clothes i had on and i sat on his lap.

he attached his lips to mine. he was so soft. his eyes kept shut even after i pulled away. "i'm sleepy baby." he leaned back. "i know let me just clean you up. i got a loofa and dipped it in the water so i could run the hot water over his chest and shoulders. "mmmm.." he kept his eyes closed. i wet his hair and grabbed the shampoo. he mumbled sweet nothings to me as i ran my fingers through his hair massaging in the shampoo. i placed little kisses on his lips.

i didn't take this time for granted. i could stare at him all i wanted when his eyes were closed. he loved me and i loved him. i finally had the one thing i always wanted. returned love.

as i rinsed the shampoo from his hair he kissed my neck. i kept trying to lean him back a little bit so i could rinse him properly but he kept attaching himself to my neck. i finally got it all out. "come closer" he wrapped his arms around my lower waist and pulled my bare chest to his. i could feel other things touching me but i ignored it because this moment was too sweet.

"do i do a good job?" i opened my eyes cause i had closed them for a brief moment. "hm? what do you mean love?" "like do i do a good job with you? am i what you want? i just want to know how much you love me.." "you do a perfect job. you're more than what i've ever dreamed of. i long for you when you're too far away and my body aches when you're not in town. it tingles in the places you usually touch me. my whole body misses you when you're not around. my mind suffers and my lips crave you. the question is not do i love you it's do you love me?"

"do i love you? are you crazy? of course i love you. you're the woman i want to spend the rest of my life with. i can't stand to be without you. when i'm gone i call before bed just to hear your voice because i can't sleep without it. sleeping in hotel beds kills me because i'll wake up in some beautiful place but it's dull to me because you aren't there. you make any place beautiful. all i need is you."

tears welled up in my eyes and i blinked trying to get them to go away but they just fell down my cheeks. he wiped them away with his soapy hand. "now enough with being cheesy... let's get out of here so we can sleep." we laughed and kissed each other for a while longer and then left the bathtub.

i climbed into his arms and we both fell asleep instantly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- bye that was so cheesy
- i definitely didn't almost cry while writing that 🙄
- also do the songs i put at the top show up for you guys? and if they do do you actually listen and like them? cause i do 😏
- do y'all like the fluff or the smut more?
- recommendations PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

909 words