late nights

- wholesome content yuh
- short cause i'm tired lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

vinnie had been gone so long all i wanted was to lay with him. finally when he had gotten out of the shower and gotten dressed he came to bed.

he sighed as he laid on a familiar area he so dearly missed. "god i forgot how comfortable our bed was." he chuckled. he then looked over at me who was on the other side of the bed.

"what are you doing?" he asked in a serious tone. "uhhh nothing...i'm just laying here v.." "what are you all the way over there for?" he complained. i smiled. "come here." he said in a tired and raspy voice. i quickly scooted over.

"god i missed you." he said as he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me into him. i inhaled his scent, finally smelling home. i felt safe enough to finally close my eyes.

"relax baby i'm not going anywhere. you got me for a long time i promise." my body released its tension. "i'm not leaving for a few months okay baby? i'm here now. i'm sorry." he burried his face into my hair and kissed my head. "don't apologize vinnie. you're just doing what you need to do to succeed. you're so strong and i'm so proud of you."

we then got to talking about what all each other missed. he told me stories about the times he had while he was away doing things for work. i could listen to him talk forever.

i listened to him while i traced the tattoos on his skin. so soft but so strong. his skin was like silky and creamy milk. being against him was the best feeling. i had gone through all his tattoos before he was done talking.

i listened to him talk all night long until the sunrise crept up over the windowsill. it was perfect. he was finally back in my arms. i looked up at his face just to remind myself that he was here and all of this was real. he looked down at me and smiled. "kiss me i miss your lips." he mumble whispered as his eyes slowly closed. i leaned up more and placed my lips on his.

we tiredly kissed for awhile. "okay you need to sleep you've had a long couple of days." i said kissing his pink swollen lips one more time. he didn't even argue like usual he just made an agreeable noise and kept his eyes closed.

i reached up and laced my fingers into his hair. he sighed and pulled me closer. "stay close to me. i just wanna feel you're here." he kissed me. "i'm not moving anywhere love. i'm here. goodnight." i reassured him. "i love you." he mumbled almost inaudibly. "i love you too." i whispered back.

he pulled me as close as possible and we slept the day away. i loved him so much it wasn't even funny. he was my entire world and if he ever said goodbye forever i would never believe in love. but he was holding me then and that's all that mattered. he had me. he kept me safe.

 he kept me safe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- i'm so tired sorry it's shorter than all my other ones

- sorry i haven't written in awhile i love y'all

- goodnight besties <3 eat, drink, and have dessert because you deserve it and all of you are beautiful love you !!

578 words