rough *

- smut warning
- TW (pain, hitting, everything is consensual)
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

vinnie and i had a very kinky relationship. i trusted him with my entire body. i considered it to be partially his. we had our laid out rules. those were very important. he did everything perfectly every time. i liked it all.

later that night

"you're gonna wanna listen to me baby." vinnie said with his finger in my face after he had just slapped me. he was hovered over me as he pushed my hip into the bed with one hand. i wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled my face to his. "and what if i don't want to huh?" i spat. he licked his lips and smiled.

he grabbed the back of my hair and pulled hard so my head couldn't move. i tried to keep a straight face and i glared at him. "oh come on baby you know you wanna be good for me." he leaned down and bit my lip, leaning back until it slipped out from between his teeth.

"take off everything. now." he backed off of me. i took everything but my bra off and leaned back on my hands. "come on. don't pretend like you're not a whore now. it's too late for that." he leaned against the wall. i reached behind my back and unclasped my bra with one hand. "good girl." he licked his lips.

"spread those pretty thighs." his eyes were all over me. "take off your clothes first." i demanded. he walked towards me slowly. "oh you think you can tell me what to do princess?" i stared up at him. "i can do whatever i want." he laughed at my words. "i. said. spread." i felt my heartbeat in between my legs. i placed one leg to the side of me, then the other. on full display. he just stared at all of me.

i cringed slightly. "can you please take something off?" i said breaking eye contact. i was starting to feel uncomfortable. he bent down and kissed my lips. he pulled his shirt over his head. "can i touch you?" i breathed. "since you asked so nicely.." he smiled. i ran my hand down his stomach. i ran my fingers over his belt, looking up at him. he nodded.

unbuckled it and pulled his pants off. he kissed me again and slowly climbed on top of me. he gripped my bare waist, digging his nails into my skin. "fuck me.." i whispered against his lips. he groaned. suddenly he grabbed me really hard and flipped me over. "please.." i begged. soon i felt him enter me. he was going so fast already. he smacked my ass so hard it left handprints. he continued to do so.

he leaned over my back so his chest was touching it. he picked up pace. he bit my shoulder, trying to conceal his moans. i moaned loudly at the feeling. he smacked me again. "yeah that's my girl fuck-" he pulled my hair. "harder.." i moaned. "yes ma'am." he moaned. he picked up pace. "can you take it even harder for me baby?" he said out of breath, and close to my ear. "yes daddy...always." i smiled from all of the euphoria. "fuck you feel so good."

"be rough with me daddy..i want it to hurt." i moaned. "good girl...tell me what you want." "i want my fucking soul to leave my body. make it happen." he laughed tiredly at my comment. "that's my girl." he pulled out and flipped me over again to face him. he wrapped his hand around my neck and slapped my face, as he entered me again. "is that all you got?" i tested.

he chuckled and shook his head. "no come on i'm serious. hit me like you mean it pussy." his grip around my throat tightened. his hand collided with my face once again. the sting burned across my face. my back arched. i dug my nails into his chest, leaving scratches all over him. "fuck baby.." his head leaned back and he held my hips into place.

"i'm gonna-" i shut my eyes tight. "hold it." "but-" "what did i fucking say hm?" he glared at me. "yes daddy." he lifted my leg over his shoulder and went as hard as he could. "please!" i screamed, begging him to let me release. "now baby." we both released at the same time. he dropped my leg and huffed out air. i kept my eyes closed as my mouth gaped open, breathing heavily.