You (Cold Heart) [Jenlisa Sto...

By EunoiaKyra

Lalisa Manoban is looking for a new opportunity in one of the biggest companies not only in Korea but around... More

1. Waiting
2. Cold eyes (The interview)
3. The elevator (Waiting again)
4. First day (You)
5. You (Again)
6. Lunch (Maybe)
7. Sweet dreams (Clubbing & Drama)
8. Pancakes (Friendship & Bikes)
9. Call me friend (But keep me closer)
10. The project (Jealousy & Donuts)
11. Concept Art & Lunch (At last)
12. New campaign ( Aliens & Ukelele songs)
13. You & I (Exploding Hearts)
14. Important meetings (Coffee & Cake)
15. Nobody said it would last forever (darling)
16. Kill 'em with kindness ( unexpected encounter)
17. Do you think about me? (maybe)
18. Stand by me (Dinner & Leather jackets)
19. Ask me to be nice (and then I'll do it extra mean)
20. Studio (dancing & pictures)
21. Girls night (just wanna have fun)
22. Will be there for you (unicorns and cuddling)
23. Let your guards down (Try)
24. You look at me (Something about you drives me crazy)
25. Campaign (Fashion & Art)
26. Can't stop my heart from beating (Confessions)
27. Beating hearts (oblivious)
28. New friend? ( Jealousy)
29. Little bit jealous (I need to tell you something)
30. You should be here (just my luck)
31. Cold heart (I'm an idiot)
32. Sorry (Ice cream and photoshoots)
33. I'll miss you (little bear)
34. Dance moves (Hidden talents and calls)
35. The other Mrs. Kim (FBI and Lunch)
36. Shopping spree (Be fully aware of your surroundings)
37. Au revoir Paris (will see you again soon)
38. You (always has been you)
39. Yellow (Step up your game)
40. Kiss & Make Up (Be mine)
41. Lovesick (First date?)
42. Injuries (You just need a little bit of my encouragement)
43. Let's do this (filming)
44. Home (kiss me and cook for me)
45. Dinner (the moment of truth)
46. Madness (I don't have anything to hide)
47. Mine (curious about you)
48. Preview (Drive me crazy)
49. Preparations (You better behave)
50. Home (I feel complete)
51. Fashion Runway & Cocktails (Panic)
52. Rescue me (food war)
53. Why? (You should go back to where you belong)
54. You (Not again)
55. You would know (if you stayed)
56. My heart can't take a loss (Is your love gone?)
57. What should I do (shattered hearts)
58. Please (take care of her for me)
59. Is this the best for me? (us)
60. Am I nothing to you now?
61. Fight back (I miss you)
62. Don't you ever dare again (Mistakes & Consequences)
63. Where are you? (Need you now)
64. Photoshoots & Friends
65. Change of plans (Just go for it)
66. Take the risk (May the odds be ever in your favour)
67. Stay with me (I love you)
68. Just love me (I'm all yours)
69. Family dinner (sparkling happiness)
70. Fun (Going back + crying hearts)
71. The letter (I wish the best for you)
72. My heart & soul (belongs to you)
73. Be my future
74. Take me to the sky (I love you)
75. Kisses and confessions (Second thoughts)
76. Breaking news (Now or never)
77. Power couple (Fashion industry have mercy)
78. She is the one (Think of me)
80. Hey there! (Manoban effect)
81. Nothing to think about (business)
82. Working hard (extra hours)
83. Special chapter: New beginnings
84. Special chapter: I thought we could be more...
85. Special chapter: Everything I need is...
86. Special chapter: Your eyes
87. Special Chapter: Miss Manobangs
Author's note:
88. Special Chapter: It's YOU, it has always been You
Author's note: Thank youuuuu 💜
More stories
New Story!

79. Let's talk (Family weekend)

7.9K 200 41
By EunoiaKyra

Lisa was nervous, she would get lunch with Sunmi and even if Jennie told her she was ok with this, she would keep her distance, a friendly one of course, she called her earlier today to know if she was able to eat something and just talk and the latter answered right away.

----

When Sunmi got the call she was quite busy but seeing that name on her phone made her leave everything she was doing just to answer "Fine, lunch will be, Lis can you pick me up? My car wasn't working so I had to call someone from here to bring me over, wait what if you come over and we just order something?, It will be better, perfect, I can't wait to see you" Omg I can't believe I just said this, Sunmi get this , it's not a date, she is not even approachable anymore, out of the market as people say, Lisa Manoban, I hope you still want to be friends with me, she thought for herself.

For the first time in years Sunmi felt really attracted to someone, maybe love at first sight?, If that really exists and it turned to be a girl she could never have, not without hurt a friend, and a real friend like Jennie was hard to get in this industry, so that wasn't even an option, most of the people only approached to her for the sake of date someone famous and Lisa was really transparent, no hidden intentions, just pure kindness and joy, that girl was really something.

She kept working, many things to plan, many things to achieve, a company like this would only work perfectly if every piece was in total synchronisation, CEOs have a really hard life, not all of them are really prepared for the challenges ahead, yet she never gave up, that's why she went back to school, many people hated the fact she ditched the idol life, but for how long being an idol could give her what she needed?, stability, a challenge, she wanted to prove she could do more, it's not like she was suffering, but she knew she wanted something more, being an idol was fun, really exciting, but after the lights are off you are totally alone, it's funny CEOs pass for the same thing, you don't really know who is trusthworthy, you don't know if people like you or like your position, she kept on modeling cause it was something that still gave her the rush of adrenaline she needed once in a while.

It was lunch time and she was still trapped in a meeting, so this is what Jenjen feels when she can't see Lis right away?, it's awful, but at the end of the day they still get to see each other, that made her smile, someone waiting for me would be great, if only she was the one always waiting for me, she thought for herself, and when she was done, she left as fast as she could evading some coworkers just to see her, with that bright smile that always made her heart beat madly.

"Lis I'm sorry, I was in a meeting, I hope you haven't been waiting for a long time, but you know how is this" she said shyly, Lisa kept smiling and then shook her head "It's been 84 years", both burst into laughter, "Manoban, seriously are you trying to make me feel guilty with one of the lines from Titanic?", Lisa laughed "I always wanted to say that, but don't worry, good I planned ahead and I brought the most amazing and tastiest food in the world, Thai food of course, I'm sure you will love it", Sunmi blushed and Lisa pretended to don't see it, while she took out the containers "So my dad, that is a Swiss angel made this for us, I hope you like it, don't worry I didn't help, I'm terrible at cooking", Sunmi laughed "Come let's sit here, it's usually for meetings but I think It will be perfect for today's lunch" Sunmi said and they sat in front of each other, "So this smells amazing, your dad is a chef?", "He is a Swiss angel disguised as chef" Lisa said proudly, "By the way will go to the Kim's beach house this weekend, do you want to come? I would love to have you there and you can meet my parents, Rosé is going, Chu as well, say yes Mimi", Sunmi was lost Mimi? She just called me Mimi?

"Mimi huh?" She asked, Lisa blushed "Sunny sounds better?, I'm sorry I just want to be... Friendly and I wasn't even thinking, I didn't want to..." Sunmi cut her off, "I like it, I really do but I don't want to cause troubles between you and Jennie, I know you are here to talk to me as I asked you, but let's eats first and will see how this goes ok?" Lisa smiled, "Sounds fair Sun so let's eat, and yeah I called you Sun, and I like it so yeah, Sun it is" Lisa said and Sunmi laughed "You are such a dork Mimi was better" both laughed.

"You are right, the food is amazing, now I want to meet your parents, they are probably as nice and friendly as you are" Lisa smiled "So you are coming? Come on you should, I promise you'll have fun" Lisa wiggled her eyebrows, "What about Jennie?, Does she agree?", "Don't make me call Jennie, she said this would happen" and Sunmi laughed.

The food was really good and Sunmi seemed delighted, asking about every dish, she really wanted to tell Lisa everything, but at the same time she just wanted to enjoy their lunch without worry about what Lisa would think or say.

Lisa helped to clean the table and put everything in order "Here is some cake, I hope you like it cause I bought it before get here, and I just ordered some beverages I hope it's ok as well" Lisa said and Sunmi smiled "That's why it's so easy to fall for you, you are a really nice thoughtful girl, and this is what I wanted to tell you, I'm happy for you and Jennie, but I would love to be in her place and that makes me feel terrible, like seriously, I feel really guilty and just sad, I have been really sad Lis, since the moment you told me about her, I thought maybe I had a chance, Jen is not an easy going person, I thought I knew her well but she has changed a lot and she is not what she used to be, don't take me wrong, she is my friend, I really love her, she was nice towards me like always and treated me really well, I just can't help feel all this for you, you don't really notice how charming you are, you have have half of this company drooling over you, and I decided to keep my distance, be your friend and that's all, I thought I just needed time, I actually felt really good around you both but when you guys announced your engagement, damn reality hit me right in the face, and I cried all night, like a dumb teenager, I think I have more than just a simple crush on you, and it makes me feel terrible as I said, am I a bad person? I just want to know your opinion, and I do want your friendship if that's all I can ever have, I can't afford to lose someone like you in my life but it will take me some time, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, gosh why you didn't come to get an interview here damn it" she laughed and Lisa smiled to her.

She took Sunmi hand on hers, "I don't think you are a bad person, after all we can't control how we feel, I'm not annoyed, you don't make me feel uncomfortable, if anything every single time you are around I'm happy, because I do want to be your friend, best friend and I think we should give this a try, I can only offer you my unconditional friendship, I really hope is enough, I would love to know it's enough for you, cause I wouldn't like to lose someone like you either, maybe time will let you see I'm one of the coolest friends you could ever have, I mean have you ever rode a bike before?" Sunmi smiled weakly "Never", "I could help you with that, also I don't want you think this doesn't hurt me, it does cause I wish you could have what you want, I wish I wasn't the reason why you have been crying at night, but Jennie Kim is really fast and she stole my heart right away, so do you want to try to be my friend? If you say no and walk away you will break my heart", Sunmi giggled "That's not fair Lisa, you want me to feel guilty", "Of course, after all you are almost leaving me, and don't say you wouldn't when we both know you thought the best was we stay away from each other, I can see it in your beautiful face, and this is why you wanted to talk to me, to say goodbye" Sunmi was perplexed at Lisa's words, all this time she thought to really keep a real distance from Lisa, she was planning how to say good bye to her, how to maybe work in some other country.

Lisa looked at her "Maybe if we met first, maybe if I was here asking for a job instead things would have been different or maybe not, things just happen for a reason, who knows if we would actually meet over here, even working on the same company", there was some silence between them.

Lisa got closer "Don't push my friendship away, I can give you space, but don't ask me to don't see you ever again, and don't look at me like that, you really want me away?" Sunmi shook her head, "Then let's be friends, my cousin is available you know", Sunmi laughed "I bet you are better than him", Lisa chuckled "Of course I am, that's why you are still here, but let's see what happens, can I hug you?" Sunmi just nodded, and Lisa took her in her arms tightly, "This is what you get when you are my friend, tons of hugs", and then Lisa pecked her cheek, and Sunmi just buried her face on Lisa's embrace, smelling her perfume, vanilla and flowers".

Sunmi was just glad she could feel this, Lisa embracing her, and slowly they let go from each other, "Jennie is gonna kill me, she said no touching, no kisses" Sunmi said still feeling Lisa's lips on her cheek, Lisa laughed "She is not here, but this was her idea, so she's fine with this, you can ask her, so I'm expecting you come this weekend , If you say no, I won't hug you ever again" Sunmi smiled, "I'll be there, I want to spend the weekend with you guys, I think it would be fun, Lisa smiled widely "It's gonna be fun, you'll see" and Sunmi smiled.

Then she just wanted to do something before she couldn't gather the courage anymore "Lis... can I kiss your cheek?", Lisa nodded and she got a shy little kiss, "Hey, what about this, I'll take you home tonight, I'll pick you up, you don't live that far from Jennie, what do you think?, She nodded, "Fine be ready, text me when you are done ok? And I'll be here as fast as I can, I have to go now but please text me, it's not a problem", Sunmi smiled "Lisa thanks for everything, I do feel better now and thanks for don't leave and run away from me, for keep trying to be my friend" Lisa smiled at her widely "You are stuck with this friendship Miss Lee, with my hugs and amazing jokes, I'll see you later", and Lisa  left but came back again to give Sunmi another hug.

"Lucky Kim, I'll do this for you and Lisa, I don't want to lose amazing friends like you guys" she said for herself, the truth is that after everything she felt free, no more hiding, no mores pretend, she just came clean, and now it was easier to breath, it was easier to move on, knowing Lisa wouldn't leave her or ignore her.

----

Jennie was nervous, what if ... She didn't want to think anything, she just left herself plop on her chair.

"Miss Kim, are you busy, I mean am I interrupting your cuddling session with that green buddy?" Jennie ran to hug Lisa, "I thought you wouldn't come back", Lisa smiled "Jennie it was lunch, nothing more, and I did hugged her and kissed her cheek, just like you asked me, nothing more, because you are the only girl for me, the only one that I want to marry, I'm not even sure what am I, is there a label for only want Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, and no one else?" Jennie laughed and kissed her fiancé, she did it like she was away from her for years, the kiss got really intense and Lisa was already turned on "Kim you want to drive me crazy, cause I'm about to make love to you right here", Jennie laughed "We can't, I still have things to do, unfortunately, but take me home tonight, and I promise to let you do anything to me, like anything" Lisa was speechless, and Jennie took the chance to grab Lisa's ass and squiz it a little, "Jen I told Sunmi that I would...", Jennie cut her off "Pick her up to take her home, she called me to see if it was ok with me and I said yes".

Jennie took Lisa's hand, "She is a friend, she needs someone take her home and I will help with that, but after you drop her at her home, come back to me, spend tonight with me, be mine", Lisa smiled "I do belong to you, since the moment you dared to fire me when we met" Jennie laughed, "Yet you still work for me huh?"

Jennie winked at Lisa "My mum had to go to Busan, so you better arrive early, so we have more time together" Jennie said.

----

Lisa was on her way to Sunmi office and Jennie called her, "Just to remind you she better use your helmet, not mine ok?, Lisa laughed cause Jennie didn't say anything else before end the call.

Sunmi was already in the parking lot "Lisa I think I'll take an Uber", Lisa took her helmet off and adjusted it to Sunmi, She lift the seat and took out Jennie's helmet, "Non sense, we are already here, so hop in Miss Lee, I'll take it easy, will drive slowly at first, if you are scared just tell me, you'll have to get a good grip of me, I don't mind just don't squish me too hard" She nodded, "Don't be scared, if you need a ride in the morning call me and Jennie and I will pick you up, so are you ready?", "I think so" Sunmi said and they left, Lisa did exactly what she said and then she found herself enjoying the ride, "This is actually cool Lis, I could do this more often" Lisa smiled and after 20 minutes they arrived, "Here is your home, it wasn't that bad right?", Sunmi smiled widely "It was amazing, I definitely would do it again" Lisa chuckled, "I'm afraid I have created a monster" and both laughed.

"Sun I have to go, but don't forget about this weekend, I'll send you a text when I'm home", the other girl nodded "Lisa, thank you so much, I'll see you guys this weekend, tell Jennie to send me the info" Both smiled and Lisa left.

---

Jennie was home already when she got Sunmi call "Jen I just want to thank you, I almost quit today, I was actually planning how to tell Lisa that I was leaving Korea, I thought I could have transferred to USA or some city in Europe, I didn't want to face you guys, I still feel bad but not as sad as I was since yesterday, talk with Lisa made me realise many things, and well she invited me this weekend, I said yes, I hope you don't mind", Jennie smiled "Are you out of your mind?, it's a great idea, Rosie and Chu will be there too, so you are more than welcome, I'll text you the info ok?", after end the call everything seemed better for both.

Lisa was taking longer than she expected, she left Sunni more than a half hour ago, so Jennie wasn't in the mood anymore, "Uncle tell Lisa I'll be in my room, I ordered pizza so it won't take long", she walked all annoyed and then she was about to fall asleep when someone knocked her door, she opened the door lazily and it was Lisa, she smiled, "Nini, I'm sorry I had to do some things before come here" Jennie went to her bed, "Your room is ready, so after dinner you can go to sleep, good night".

Lisa got closer, "I just went home to pick up some clothes that's all, also to bring these" Jennie didn't move at all, "I'm sorry for bother you, you must be tired, I'll bring the pizza when it arrives".

After 10 minutes Lisa came inside with Pizza, "Hey Kim let's get dinner" again no response, "Jennie are you mad? Do you want me to leave?" Lisa asked worriedly.

Jennie sat down, "You took so long, I already lost my appetite, go to sleep, I'll do the same" Lisa seemed sad "I'm sorry, I'll just go back home, I was just trying to..." Jennie was already laying down with her eyes closed, "I'll see you tomorrow", she walked out, "Uncle Jennie feels too tired, she didn't want to eat, can you please make sure she will eat in the morning "Lis, you should stay, Jennie is probably mad at you because you took longer than she expected, leave the pizza here and take this back to her room, then sleep in the guests room, but don't leave tonight, Lisa nodded.

Lisa got inside Jennie's room, "Hey before I leave I brought this for you, that's why I took longer, I hope you like them, and well I'm sorry for take time, I just wanted to get you this, and pack some clothes for work tomorrow, I thought... well I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

Again no response... She put the flowers right in front her bed, with a little note, and walked away.

When the door closed Jennie looked at the flowers "She brought me daisies" she took the little note:

For the most beautiful woman out there, I'm so lucky cause I can get to call you my fiancé 🖤

LM

Jennie rushed outside the room, then went back right inside again to see if Lisa's bike was still parked outside in her usual spot, when she saw the bike still there, she went to the guest's room, just to see if Lisa was about to leave or she decided to sleep there, she open the door quietly and Lisa was looking outside the window with a sad face, she closed the door and went downstairs to get the pizza and some lemonade, "You changed your mind huh?" Mr. Jeong said, and Jennie got startled "Uncle, for God sakes you are trying to scare me huh?", He laughed "Not really, I was hoping you would come back to your senses, I asked Lisa to stay because it was late, I know it's not even 10pm but I still insisted and she couldn't say no", Jennie sighed "I got mad at her because she took longer to arrive, she just went home to get some clothes and bring me flowers, I'm such a dumbass".

Uncle Jeong laughed "Kid go back to her, I'll help you with this, come I'll carry the glasses and the jug, you get the pizza" both walked in silence for a while "Jen just give her time to explain things, instead ignoring her, you always give time to everyone to at least say what's going on but with Lisa you get short-tempered easily, think if you wouldn't feel bad when people do that to you" Jennie just sighed again "Yes uncle I know, I try but... Idk". Uncle Jeong put the things on a table outside guests room and rushed Jennie to get inside "Go kiddo and come back for this".

Jennie opened the door and Lisa looked at her "Lili are you hungry? It's kinda cold but pizza is always good don't you think?, Lisa just smiled "Pizza is always good, sure let's eat" Jennie put the pizza on the bed and got outside to get the lemonade jug and the glasses, Lisa helped her and put the lemonade on the night table.

Jennie hugged her "I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you feel bad, I got moody because I don't like to wait and I don't know, maybe because you took Sunmi home, I know you are doing only what I told you and I'm being such a dumbass, plus she is just a great friend, we talked about you and how you were all nice, she was scared you would push her away after everything she had to tell you and she was actually thinking about go away and you just asked her to stay and be your friend", Lisa smiled "I just think she is a great person, you know how people act around this industry, she is just nice and kind, I wouldn't like to lose her friendship and you neither, also I invited her this weekend and she said yes, I had to say 'don't make call Jennie', and she immediately said yes", Jennie laughed "I told you it would work".

Jennie pecked Lisa's lips "Babe I'm sorry, thank you for the daisies, they are beautiful, and I'm just so dumb, I think I was just frustrated you know, I always want things go my way, I need to change that, I will change that, please forgive me and let's eat, sit here", Lisa pecked her cheek "Actually I think it's my fault because I should have told you I was going to go home and bring some things" Jennie feed her with pizza, "Lili it's my fault, you didn't do anything, just eat, this damn pizza is so good, even cold, I actually like cold pizza, I don't know why" Lisa smiled "It is good", they ate almost all the pizza and drank lemonade.

They got ready to go to sleep, Lisa cleaned around, she was just wearing an over sized shirt and Jennie took things downstairs, "Lili will you sleep here?" Jennie asked hesitantly, "Yeah, why? You want me to sleep with you?" Lisa said with a playful tone and Jennie just blushed, "Well yeah, I wanna cuddle with you, if you don't mind, I know I told you we would be having..." Lisa cut her off, "Cuddling sounds great, let's go" and Lisa took her hand, Jennie just smiled but she mentally facepalmed herself If I wasn't that impulsive and stubborn we would be having great sex right now, she thought for herself.

They got under Jennie's covers and Lisa just caressed her face "Sleep well, I love you", Jennie got closer, "I love you too Lili please cuddle with me, I want to feel you close" Lisa wrapped her arms around Jennie, and that simple gesture was enough for Jennie's heart to beat madly.

----

After a long week everyone was ready to leave early this Friday, Jennie's mum took the day off to make sure the house will be ready, Mr. Jeong called the staff since Wednesday so they would get food and prepare the rooms, the house was pretty big since all the Kim's used to spend long summers there almost every year but with time only a few of them would visit the place.

By 7pm everyone was already there, it was easy for Lisa's parents to arrive earlier, since Marco was off since noon, they already had a room ready, Jisoo and Jennie would share another one, Lisa, Rosé and Sunmi would share a room that was bigger, Jennie's mum and Jisoo's had their own rooms and there was a mini room ready for Lisa's cousin that would arrive on Saturday, it was the smallest but still enough for a person to be comfy.

Sunmi was all smiles, she felt like home surrounded for lovely people, "Mum and dad, she is one of my best friends here, her name is Sunmi, Marco looked at the girl and said "Chitthip we have another daughter our family is getting bigger", Lisa's mum smiled "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lisa have been talking amazing things about you", "It's a pleasure to meet you both, I can say the same, Lis made sure to tell me wonderful things about you both" they talked for a little while and Lisa's mum whispered "So this is the reason why Bambam was invited huh?" And Lisa just winked at her, both giggled.

Lisa's parents and Jennie's mum prepared dinner along with Jisoo's, they all got along really well, and they all were talking non stop and having fun, Lisa couldn't stop smiling "Babe I'm glad your parents came, I love them" Jennie said and Lisa pecked her cheek, "Thanks for having us and I'm sorry for that loud chipmunk" Rosé was running away after ruin Jisoo's online game and Sunmi was just laughing at both, till Jisoo tried to get a revenge from her as well.

Marco came out "Kiddos behave and come already, dinner is ready" they all went to the beautiful dinning room, and Jennie took Lisa's hand, "I'm sorry we got those rooms, I thought I could escape to your room at night but my mum made sure to guard you with two companions, Lisa chuckled, "I don't mind as long I get to see you all day and we all have a great time, plus that won't stop me to kiss you, we can always hide around, this house is big enough" and she smiled mischievously, Jennie winked at her "I have the perfect place already".

Dinner went amazing and the girls volunteer to help clean after, Lisa was washing the dishes and Sunmi was drying them, "Lis thanks for invite me, I'm really having a nice time with you all and your parents are amazingly funny" Lisa smiled "I told you, but seriously I'm glad you accepted to come, thanks for don't give up on our friendship Sun" Sunmi smiled "Same here, thanks for try, and Rosé is really easy going, she seemed so shy" Lisa laughed, "She is an evil chipmunk, a natural prankster so beware, once she feels comfortable she gets clingy and annoying".

Jennie was smiling looking at both girls "So you are ok with them being friends even if Sunmi has a thing for Lisa?" Jisoo asked and Jennie nodded "They need good friends, both have been alone for a long time, I can't be selfish and tear them apart, what kind of girlfriend I would be, I can't control Lisa's life, I'm in love with her, but she needs her space, her friends, like Rosé, she is fun to be with but another best friend sounds great, and at the end we all win, we get another person to trust" Jisoo nodded "My Jendukie, so mature of you, you are growing up" and faked a proud tone that made Jennie slap her arm, "Chu! You better calm down or I'll make you cry" Jisoo looked at her "I want to see you try" and then ran away for her life.

______________

Author's Note:

It's such an honor for me when you guys include my story in your Reading lists, they have the coolest and cutest names ever, seriously 💜🙈 It fills my heart with joy 😘 you guys are the best!

Stay safe my fave kiddos! 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 18.5K 138
Jennie Kim is a typically cold-hearted person in everyone's eyes. She's been in a cave after what happened in her past, locking her heart and transfo...
328K 11.9K 32
She was unemployed, had a dream she thought she was never going to be able to fulfil, and a fiancé that she was going to tie the knot with in a years...
44.4K 1.7K 9
By a twist of fate, Lisa Manoban, the mischievous maknae (youngest member) of the Korean girl group Blackpink, has acquired a device that enables her...
11.1K 527 20
Lalisa Manoban a little girl from Thailand recently moved in South Korea with her mother. Leaving her father behind was difficult enough for her... L...