Silent wind (Ninjago x mute r...

Illo_wat tarafından

A little girl name (Y/n), who had a mother and father, and lost them at the age of 5. She became traumatized... Daha Fazla

Info
a little something
Prologue part 1; Lost
Prolage 2; first meet.
Prologue 3: first meet with Garmadon and Nya
Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Part 1
Chapter 3-Part 2
Chapter 4- Part 1
Chapter 5-Part 2
Chapter 6-part 1
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8 part 1
Chapter 9: part 2
Chapter 10- part 1
∑(ΦдΦlll NANI
I need a break
1
Chapter 11: part 2
Chapter 12: Part 1
Chapter 13- part 2
Chapter 14- part 3
Chapter 15-part 1 (Short)
Chapter 16- part 2
Chapter 17 part 1
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 2
Chapter 21 part 3
Chapter 22
Not an update
Gender swap (requested)
Babies (Requested)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 part 1
Chapter 25 part 2
Ch 26 Part 3
Make a choice + backstory
Chapter 27 part 4
Chapter 28 part 1

Late Mother's day

3.8K 94 66
Illo_wat tarafından

⚠️ Bad grammar, spelling, probably won't make sense. ⚠️

(Illo: I wanted to get this over with.)

Third-person POV

A day where it is very busy from different shops. A day where husband and children's gives fresh flower, gifts, or something sweet for their loving mother or wife. But not every child can give a gift or show their love to their own mother. (Y/n), a young girl sitting on her bedside looking down at a picture of her and her parents smiling so happily.

Today is Mother's Day, and that day is a sad day for (Y/n), for she can not celebrate with her mother and father. The ninjas, Nya, and Wu notices the small girl absent or anti-social state. Each and one of them would check on (Y/n) every 30 minutes, but for (Y/n) it's 5. They would try to make her happy, giddily self again though in every attempt didn't succeed. Momo even tried to do the same, but to avail.

The ninjas and Nya went up to their Sensei for help or to any clues. "Sensei, what is wrong with (Y/n)? She's never like this all of a sudden?" Nya asked. "It is because of today." Wu explains though it wasn't enough to answer their question. "What about today?" Zane cluelessly asked with his eyebrows scrunch. Suddenly, it hit the students, except for Zane.

They did know today is Mother's Day, though it would seem they didn't think about how (Y/n) would feel about that day. "0hhh." Nya, Kai, Cole, and Jay said in a synchronized way. Zane looks at all of them, unaware of what the answer is to their little (Y/n)'s problem. "It's Mother's Day." Jay concluded. Zane now understands what's going on.

"It seems (Y/n) will not be able to honor her mother because of the pain." Zane explains. "Alright guys, -" Cole calls, but is cut off by Nya. "And gal," she adds and let Coel continue. "Yeah, we have our mission, and that mission is to make (Y/n) happy again." Cole declared. "But how will we do that?" Zane questions, making Cole stay quiet for not have a full idea how they will make (Y/n) herself again.

"Oh, I know!" Jay exclaimed with his arm raised. "Let do a 'Friends day' where we all spend lots of time together, like make something out of..., " He trails off, thinking of an answer "paper, " he stops himself to think another, but Cole said something before him. "Or food!" Then Kai chips in "or some challenges!" The four ninjas grin at each other, while Nya and Wu hear their plan.

Nya sets her hand on her hip. "I think I have a bad feeling about this." Nya worriedly said. Wu strokes a long white beard and nods, agreeing with Nya.

For 2 hours and a half, everyone that include Wu is standing in front of (Y/n) and Nya's door that only leads the girl's bedroom. Jay is the first to knock on the door. "Uh, (Y/n). We're..." Jay turns around and goes to the back. Nya shakes her head an sighs. She knocks on her door then opens it just to poke her head.

Her voice soften as well as her face. "Hey there," she greets the sad 7 year old child, though (Y/n) didn't greet her back with any small gesture, instead she sat at the side of her bed looking down with dead like eyes at family picture of her and her happy parents. Nya goes in the room with the door wide open for the others to come in.

(Y/n) finally turns away from her family picture and face everyone. Kai was about to speak but Jay had spoke first before him. "Out of your room because you are going to be with us the whole day." Jay grabs (Y/n)'s the small waist and takes her out of her room and onto the deck. The others follow Jay and (Y/n) out of her room and on to the deck. When they got to the deck, (Y/n) see different items in different places. She looks up at the other in a look of confusion. Cole was the first to explain. "So we noticed that you where down and we wanted to do something about it." Kai sets his worm hand on the small girls hand. "So we want to make something thing fun for you and all of us."

{I'm sure you will have fun.}

Momo said. Slowly (Y/n) smile stated to form up on her face. The ninjas, Nya, (Y/n), and Wu begin to play different games and changes. After many hour of play and doing changes the ninjas, Nay, and (Y/n), are in a team of three facing each other in a food competition, wall Wu is task testing or judging the appearance of the food. In group one its Nay and Jay, in group two it's Zane and (Y/n), and in group three its Kai and Cole.

"You three teams are going to make crapes and a drink with a requirement of fruits. You  must go to the grocery store to get yours and your team ingredients. The challenge will last for an hour, so you will have time to grab and make your crapes. The challenge will begin..." Wu trails off for a moment. "Now." he announced. The ninjas and the two girls run out of the bounty and on the ground of Ninjago City. (Y/n) gets a piggyback ride from Zane until they get to the grocery store with the other teams. Both sides of the team split from each other to find their ingredients while Zane and (Y/n) stick together holding each other's hand.

Zane grabs a basket for them and went to the fruit section.

{Why do I feel like he is going to eat them?}

'Who?'

{Wu}

Zane leads him and (Y/n) to the yellowish bananas with few small brown spots. While Zane looks for any good bananas with less brown spots, (Y/n) so happens to to look around the fruit section and a box of red strawberries. "Hm, " She hums to Zane and points towards the box of Strawberries. Zane sees the strawberries. "Good job for spotting the the strawberries." He praise her, even though he already saw the strawberries before but decides to pretend he didn't see them.

He grabs the bananas he found with out any brown spots and set it in the crate.

Time skip~

Zane and (Y/n) are the first to leave the grocery store, despite them being the last to get there and sticking together. They got to the ship into the kitchen and begin to make crapes. Zane had to do all the cutting and cooking, however, he knows (Y/n) is going to feel bad for not doing much. "(Y/n), " Zane softly calls to (Y/n). She looks up at him. "Can you cut these bananas into thick pieces?" (Y/n)'s smile grows bigger and violently nods her head yes.

Zane didn't plan to let (Y/n) to use an actual knife, instead, he plans to let her use a butter knife. Zane went to go grab the butter knife while (Y/n) grab a stepping stool. When they came back Zane begins to out in the ingredients for the crapes one by one and let (Y/n) mix it before she begins to cut the bananas.

Later then, Zane pours in the batter into the hot pan and at that time groups 1 and 3 came back from the grocery store. They question about Zane and (Y/n) as they hurried to do they're crapes, while Zane and (Y/n) to took their time.

Not much has happened after the time runs out. Jay was being told what to do from Nya, because he doesn't know what to do, Zane and (Y/n) finished on time without having any problems, and Kai and Cole argued here and there thinking their wrong.

Wu judge each of the crapes from each group. He starts by group 1: Nya and Jay. "Hm," he judge the crapes before taking a small bite from it then give his answer. "Looks good, taste good." Is all Wu said. He goes to group 2: (Y/n) and Zane. He does the same as group: 1. He judged the appearance before tasting it. "Looks good, taste good." He said the same thing. Then he moves on to group 3: Kai and Cole. As he looks at their crapes, it didn't look edible to eat. Wu decides not to try group 3's crapes and says "Failed on the appearance and disqualified."

Wu walks to group 1 again to judge and taste the beverage he inquired. "Now it's time for the beverage." Wu announced to the two four contestants. "Jay and Nya sweats drop. "Where is the beverage that I require?" Wu question the two with a raise eyebrow. "Um about that," Jay rubs the back of his neck. "We didn't do the beverage." Nya finished for Jay.

Wu nods his head in a understanding way. "I see." There was silent for a moment, but then Wu shouts startling everyone in the room. "FAIELD, and disqualified." He announces and walks the last group. "Surly you had lots of time making a beverage, no?" Wu asked (Y/n) and Zane. They both nod at the same time. "Yes, and it's right here." Zane reviled a yellowish-orange color in a cup of glass. "This beverage has oranges, mango, and pine apple juice." Zane explains.

Wu tries the beverage. "Hm taste good. We have a winner."

(Author This is where it's going to be rushed.)

After cleaning the mess they made, they hand a large white balloon. They thought they get a balloon write down something to their mothers, dead or not. You were the last to write something in or so you thought, because Momo asked if you could add something in for him. You question him if it was his mom, and it so happens. This is what you wrote and then what Momo told you to write.

(Y/n): love you mommy, and happy Mother's Day up in the sky with the fluffy clouds. (she means heaven)

Momo: The sun and moon goes up and down and it keeps repeating the cycle, missing every second I should have spent with my family. You open your arms wide for me to come but I only depart away from you to prove destiny wrong.

Everyone were confused why you wrote but didn't question it nor look at it and they set it free. You all dance, smile, and laugh to the point you fell asleep outside and someone had to take you to your room to let you sleep comfortably.

————-
Words: 1835
Publish: 5/18
Edit: 5/18 (forgot something)
Credit for the idea: icxedcoffe
——-
Thanks for reading, sorry for the late update (Mother's Day) not much to say soo, bye

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

797K 19.9K 24
You are alone. With you abusive parents who hate your guts. According to them, you ruined their chance at a normal life. For 5 years you experience...
2.9K 56 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
508 35 33
This is a Ninjago Fanfiction, and I don't own the characters or the plot that is related to the show. A young girl wakes up to find herself on top o...
2.7K 75 9
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED, I am currently writing a new one and am leaving this one open for anyone who wants to read it! "Being transported into th...