Destined [GakuenBabysitters]

By beatrixwenner

[On Hold until further notice] "Your mine, my sweet Giraffe" Warning : much fluff The story takes place 12 ye... More

Quick Intro of this book (Spoilers)
Chapter 1 Kotarou Kashima
Chapter 2 Clubs
Chapter 3 Kirin Kumatsuka
Chapter 4 School life
Chapter 5 Notes
Chapter 6 A Number?
Chapter 7 Weekend
Chapter 8 Company
Chapter 9 Date?
Chapter 10 Fear
Chapter 11 His Hoodie
Chapter 12 Sleepy
Chapter 13 Last Walk
Chapter 14 Sports week
Chapter 15 Reminisce
Chapter 16 practice
Chapter 17 old friend
Chapter 18 a shocking return
Chapter 19 a new rival
Chapter 20 i want to be
Chapter 21 I will
Chapter 22 Date? Date!
Chapter 23 Bento
Chapter 24 Comfort
Chapter 26 Gold
Chapter 27 Music
Chapter 28 a small twist
Chapter 29 Festival
Chapter 30 struggles
Chapter 31 my pain is different
Chapter 32 Kyoto Day 1
Chapter 33 Kyoto Day 3
Chapter 34 green and white
Chapter 35 Christmas
Chapter 36 Tipsy on a new page
Chapter 37 11th Grade
Chapter 38 A choice made
Chapter 39 Dreams, nightmares.
Chapter 40 hearts and chocolates
Chapter 41 tiger, giraffe, hawk
Chapter 42 falcon, hawk and snake
Chapter 43 tiger fever
Chapter 44 the offer
Chapter 45 tiger's birthday
Chapter 46 the hospital is my home
Chapter 47 1 down forever to go
Chapter 48 a mark
Chapter 49 mom? dad?
Side Story : Takuma and Shimizu

Chapter 25 Beach

44 8 3
By beatrixwenner

"Finnaly a chance you all can relax" Ryuu-Nii told us of in the big van the adults decided to rent, because today we're going to the beach

"Yeah, if not your gonna end up like her" Haya-Nii said and jerked his head to Maria-Nee's direction making her gasp and fume red.

"Hey! Don't drag me into this, its the past!" She exclaimed earning almost everyone's laugh in the van.

It was just us, excluding jin because he's gonna go with Yuna-Nee his big sister that decided to join this beach trip and go all the way from her town.

"Its alright Maria-Chan you got the best grades for years remember?" Yuki-Nee with a look of envy that made Maria-Nee plain embarassed.

"No *Cough* life" Hayato-Nii said, making her look at him like she was about to kill him. But maria-Nee restrained herself from doing so because Haya-Nii was was driving the van.

"You ended up marrying her though" Ryuu-Nii sweat dropped while asking the question to Haya-Nii who had his usual deadpanned look.

"I love her yes, but not the part where she is a freak for studying, Honey~" he said making Maria-Nee fake gag and scowl at the end.

"Not that easy Yato!" She crossed her arms that made Haya-Nii let out a long long sigh but continued driving anyways.

"I remember Maria-Nee being scary as hell when we were still kids" Midori added to the pot of teasing that Haya-Nii already heated up.

"Yeah! We used to call her a monster!" Takuma added once again, and the whole way to the beach was basically the others excluding me and Kazuma teasing Maria-Nee and the other adults.

I was just idling the drive away, headphones on, music on a safe volume, favorite playlist on loop and then i continue to have a staring contest with the road beside us.

My hand was holding up my chin as i stared at the passing cars, buildings and trees that will eventually lead us to the beach.

"We still have about 2 hours till we reach the beach you guys should take a nap first" Maria-Nee told us of.

I internally sighed to myself and tried to drift myself to sleep listening to the soft and slow music that was playing in my earphones.

But i felt warm on my hand, the hand that was on the van seat. And i look to Kirin who had a red tinted all over her face and her hand on top of mine.

'Well atleast everyone is asleep, no one will notice' i thought as i silently leaned closer to her and kiss her cheek, making her blush harder and redder.

"Hey!" She silently exclaimed and pulled me who was trying to get back where i left of and returned the kiss that i gave.

I poked her who was looking away and offered her one of my earphones so we can listen to music together.

She accepted and leaned closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder, i did the same and leaned my head to her direction.

Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?
I'm fallin'
In all the good times I find myself longin' for change
And in the bad times, I fear myself
Tell me something, boy
Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keepin' it so hardcore?
I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself longing for change
And in the bad times, I fear myself
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now

Something about it this song just makes me want to hug Kirin, but eventually after seeing her already fast asleep i wrapped my arm around her shoulder and dozed of as well.

-----

"Yo! Everyone" a voice called out to us as we were unloading our stuff from the van, the voice was all to familiar.

We all looked at the guy, tall, pink hair on a side pony tail and a smug ass face with a lazy smile, no other it was Usaida.

"Usaida!" Taka the twins and Kirin exclaimed and ran to him while i was right behind.

"Hey guys, you all sure have grown up, sorry i Haven't had the time to visit you all in the academy, new work and family matters" Usaida explained and gave us all a hug.

We had some small talk for about 10 minutes, catching up and all and then it was back to unloading, i called Kirin to tell her to give me her stuff so i can carry it. But Usaida stopped us before we could walk back to the van.

"Also, congratulations on you two! You both make a cute couple" Usaida congratulated and finger gunned us.
"Thanks.." I said back to him with a small smile.

We continued unloading and Kirin was just zipping her bag when i noticed something, a two piece? Her two piece.

It was her swimsuit, i blushed a hard red at the thought of her in it. I tried hard to not think about it right now but well.. hormones are just being hormones.

"Is something wrong Kotarou?" She asked innocently while starring at me who was fussing around and a blushing mess.

"N-no let me carry them for you" i retorted and she gave me her bag and we started walking to the beach.

"My god its hot!" Taka complained as we reached the beach area. We started setting down our umbrellas and and matts to sit down.

Takuma and Kazuma also complained, Ryuu-Nii gave a solution and asked Kirin to buy some cold drinks to cool us all down.

"If its hot why don't you just go and swin already" Haya-Nii told and the three took of their shirts and ran to the waters.

"Haha! Its a good thing your not a scardey cat anymore Kazuma!" Takuma mocked Kazuma remembering a single touch of ocean water would make him ball out.

"Hey! I was just a kid back then, what do you want?!" Takuma said before they all jumped and olympic swimmed the way to the more deep parts.

"Kotarou? You're not going?" Haya-Nii asked me, i nodded my head before "I'll go later"

"Is there anything wrong Kotarou?" Ryuu-Nii asked and once again i gave a negative answer.

"Ara ara Kotarou, Don't tell me you're waiting for Kirin in her swimsuit?" Usaida asked making Ryuu-Nii Haya-Nii grin widely.

I tried to brush of the burn that was trying to get to my ears, so hard but all was in vain as it made its way to tint my cheeks red.

"Shut your face Usaida, or i'll send you flying" i threatened making the three adults laugh out loud.

-----

After a little while it did get a little hot i decided to take of my shirt anyways, i was sweating too much, the ocean breeze din't help jack squat.

3rd Person's Pov

After the long wait Kirin finnaly showed up with Shizumi and Shimizu who coincidentally was at the same beach.

"Hey guys! Sorry the line was a little long- Kotarou?!" The girl exclaimed the Green Haired teenager who had his face flushed red and having a small nose bleed, as the sight of his girlfriend in her swimsuit and her hair tied in a high pony tail with the pink hairband/tie he gave. (Fk that was-)

"What the heck is wrong? Here here i have some ice packs that went with the cooler, put it on your forehead!" The girl panicked and got some tissue to stop the nosebleed while the twins and four adults laughing in the back ground.

The boy obliged while eyeing her figure, her body that she hid from the world behind a big sweater, behind his hoodie, now in a swimsuit exposing her soft and flat stomach, small waist and perfect figure, the sight of her showing this much skin, made him slip away from reality a little made his stomach churn (...)

Too innocent to notice his starring, Or too caught up to notice the boy's starring because the girl was also trying to avade her gaze from The boy's toned abs, chest and shoulders who were completely exposed in front of her, 'this is the body of a 10th grader?!' (Hm)

The twins went on to greet their boyfriends as well, and the adults have a front row seat to this adorable sight.

"They make an adorable couple, your brother sure is lucky Ryuuichi" Maria said earning a nod from Ryuuichi and a squeal from Yuki.
"I know right *fangirl squeal*"
"Yes, i've never seen Kotarou this happy before he started dating Kirin-Chan"

"At first i thought the brat would end up with her because of the little dog fights they frequently have when they were kids" Hayato said earning laughter from the other three.

Suddenly KotaKirin became the topic amongst the four adults.

Kota's Pov

"Thanks Kirin, im alright now" i said putting the ice pack back in the cooler.
Silently sighing my releif that my heart finnaly cooled down.

"Are you sure? I was really worried"
"Yeah, sorry for worrying you. Come on" i took her hand and stood her up, but before we could walk to the guys.

"Kotarou! Kirin!" We look behind us to see Jin and Yuna-Nee already in their swimsuits walking towards us.

"Sorry we took long, Nee-Chan is a slow driver and she forgot the way here"

"Jin!.. Its been a while time Kotarou, Kirin, Congratulations on being a couple" Yuna-Nee beamed and hugged Kirin.

"Thanks Yuna-Nee, the others are right over there" i said pointing to the other adults.

And after so, we three walked to the others and its time to play beachball!

-----

After a long game of beach ball and other games we finnaly stepped out of the water and are going to take our showers and we also planned to stay until it gets more dark, because a firework show is going to be held.

I walked Kirin to the girl showers because it was already dark, and i don't want her walking alone.

As i was walking her i noticed guys older than us starring at her and i wrapped my arm around her waist out of protective instinct while giving glares to them.

"Wear this Kirin, its cold out here" i gave her my hoodie
"What about you?"
"Its alright, i just wanna see you in it"

She blushed red but nodded anyways. After my shower i waited for her, she came out, her whole upper torso cutely covered in my hoodie.

I smiled at the sight and took her hand, we walked back to the others where they're already sat down under their umbrellas.

Kirin dragged my to the umbrella that was unoccupied and we sat down, just the two of us.

"You don't wanna sit with the girls?"
She shook her head and i felt my heart flutter, i brushed the bangs to get a better look at her. 'Beautiful'

I don't find showing affection in public embarrassing, i don't get why its embarassing,to me it is to show how lucky i am to have the Girl i have now.

I sat behind Kirin and wrapped my arms around her. "This is already warm, i don't need my hoodie" i whispered to her and lay my chin down on her shoulder.

She lets out a cute giggle and touches my cheek with her hand that was in my hoodie sleeve, i snuggled in the warmth of her small hand, an amazing feeling.

The high pitched whistle of the fireworks ascending to the sky was heard and then the sky was like a canvas for the colourfull art that was exploding above us lightening up the sky, Blue, Yellow, Pink and Green glittered the dark night sky.

"They're so pretty, i had so much fun today!"
I tightened the hug a little and smiled to myself while watching the fireworks.
"Yeah, they are. Im happy that im watching it with you Kirin"
"So am i, Kota"

Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?
Or do you need more?

My void is already filled, and i don't need more as long as i have Kirin. As long as i get to spend time with her, as long as she's smiling. I don't need more.

-----

Jin's Pov

"I know you're upset that they're a couple, but that doesn't give you any excuse to try anything, its her choice Jin" Nee-Chan sternly said to me while we're driving home.

"Im not giving up, not yet" I muttered under my breath.

I still have a chance, i just need the perfect time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
327K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...