Suddenly Married [Completed]

By Cupcake123108

One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry stan... More

suddenly married
1
2
3
4
5
6
7(new capter)
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 [M]
28
29 (part-1)
29 ( part-2)
30
32
33
34
35(part 1)
35 (part-2)
36 [ The End]
hii ❤

31

6.8K 442 71
By Cupcake123108

Gulf looked at mew like he was so done with everyone and everything.

"Babe. Calm down.. " mew said once gulf pushed him away releasing his collar.

He stepped forward to hold gulf but received a wild glare which made him step away.

"Boss. Who is he?"  Aldri whispered to mew once gulf started pacing rubbing his face. He was thinking. He was trying to take in everything he just heard and saw.

"My husband" mew whispered back.

"Husband!" Azlei exclaimed in surprise making gulf turn to look at her then aldri and then mew.

"What's your name?" Gulf asked. He still looked like he wanted to skin mew alive.

Seeing their boss mew scared of gulf. These two fellows minions automatically felt scared of gulf.

"Aldri..." He said looking at mew for help. More like. Save me from slaps.

Gulf narrowed his eyes at him.

"I saw you before?" Gulf asked thinking as himself.

"Steve? Assistant Steve" Gulf eyebrows are raised into his hair.

"Why does he look like Steve? " gulf demanded. Aldri tensed at that tone.

"They are twins " mew mumbled still rubbing his cheek.

Gulf scoffed at that.

"You tell me. Everything. Now." Gulf demanded pocking mew chest with his finger.

Mew looked around taking his hand off from his face. Gulf hand-printed on his cheek. All 5 fingers. Gulf winced at that sight.

"Let's talk about it when we get home," Mew said more like asked.

"You traveled 5 hours to come here for what? To kill them. I...How can.. "  gulf trailed off not knowing what to say.

"Help me..." The man who was kneeling silently all this time spoke once he realized the situation.

"Please help me " That guy pleaded.

"I have a wife and children to take care of. Please help me. Please let me go" The man begged looking gulf

"Babe..." Mew took the hold of gulf hand letting his attention slip from the guy.

"Let's go home," Mew said. Gulf can still hear the man begging when though his looking at mew.

"Let him go, mew " gulf said pointing at the guy. 

"Don't kill him. " Gulf said.

"Babe.Thats not how...shit babe. Let's just go home. " Mew spoke but gulf snatched his hand away from him.

"Let him go, mew " Gulf said again. Mew sighed.

"and I am not coming home with you," Gulf added making mew eyes wide.

"Babe!"  Mew exclaimed holding gulf hands to pull him near. Gulf tried to shake him off but mew already pulled him into a forced hug

"Babe, please. I can explain. Really! I will tell you everything. Please...Come home with me. Babe...Please " mew held him so tight that gulf is lacking air to breathe.

Gulf pushed him away to breathe properly.

"Thats not what I mean. I should go back to the hotel and joined my friends. They will come searching for me if I don't go back. "  Gulf said.

"You can call them and tell them that we are going home " Mew suggested.

"What do you want me to say? Oh, I met my husband in the woods who is having fun with killings and making money that I want to go home with him. Should I tell them that?"  Gulf mocked making mew look away in shame.

"Then I will walk you back. You may get lost in woods" mew said.

"Oh...Seems like you know the woods very well. Is this your regular business spot? How great!" Gulf mocked him again.

"Babe please " mew sighed looking at gulf.

Gulf shook his head.

"Let him go "  gulf said pointing at the man.

"You should go back before it gets dark. " mew said.

"You will let him go right?" Gulf asked almost pleading.

"Aldri , Walk gulf to the other side. Don't let anyone see you. " Mew said nodding his head to aldri.

"Me..." Aldri asked but still walked towards gulf with caution.

"Mm.Sir?" Aldri called. He felt weird calling gulf that. He never called anyone sir before. He called mew as a boss too.

Mew softly pulled gulf near and kissed him hard. Gulf closed his eyes for a second as he felt a kiss on his lips. But he quickly opened them and pulled away lightly.

He gulped looking around. His eyes once again fell on mew cheek.

"Keep some ice to that," Gulf whispered. He can't help but worry. He kissed mew cheek softly and stepped back to walk away with aldri behind him in a safe distance.

Mew was smiling touching his cheek. But hissed lightly when it throbbed.

"Your brother is working 24 hours. But look at you? Killing people for money?"  Gulf asked after walking for 10 min making Aldri flinch.

"I am doing this for Steve. I need to make money for us. This is the only thing I know. Sir.." Aldri replied his head lowered.

"Only way what? Killing?"  Gulf scoffed disbelievingly.

Aldri opened his mouth to speak but closed again.

"You can go now - " Gulf started but stopped when he heard. 

*shot*

Gulf eyes went wide at that.  He turned around to see aldri who is slipping his steps backward with his palms over both cheeks.

"Walk straight with the row of palm trees " Aldri said without stopping his backward steps.

"ByeSir " Then he ran away. Gulf palms formed into fists as he walked along with the palm trees

It took him 2 hours to reach the other end. Where students stood in groups talking to themselves as instructors talked into phones with a worried trio in front of him.

"Gulfy!" Nick saw him first and ran to him followed by the girls and instructor.

"Are you okay? We are so worried!" Nick examined hugging gulf.

"I got lost in the woods. I walked around randomly and finally got my way back. " gulf explained forcing a smile.

"Thank God. I was a second away from calling the search team " Instructor said patting gulf's shoulder.

"Can I go to my room? I want to take some rest." Gulf said. 

"Of course. You don't have to join us in a bonfire if you don't feel good. Take good rest. " The instructor said making gulf nod.

"Got to your rooms guys! All of you! Clear up!"  The instructor said making everyone walk away.

"See you later guys," Gulf said and walked away to his shared room with laya.

That night his friends went to the bonfire themselves seeing gulf was still sleeping. Laya did not come back to the room that night. Sometime in the middle of the night gulf saw nick sleeping in laya's bed.

The next day went in the same way with gulf staying in his room most of the time.

The next day came soon. They were going home that morning. 

Last day gulf opened his phone to see messages from mew. After seeing time he realized mew was sending him texts in the middle of his killings.

-hi babe...What are you doing?
-I miss you already.
- call me tonight.

5 hours felt like 50 hours. With nick sleeping beside him. Laya&Raimi flirting in the front seat.

When the bus pulled up in front of the campus finally.

There he was. Mew. With his car parked at the same spot from the other day. Waiting to pick up gulf. There is no longer a red mark on his cheek.

Gulf walked down the bus with his luggage waiting for his friends to get down.

Nick's phone started ringing by the second he got off the bus. His face turned red just by seeing the ID on his screen. Gulf was not in a mood to spy so he let it be.

Finally, Laya&Raimi stepped down too.

"Ok then. See you later?" Gulf said looking at his friends.

"Is there something wrong gulf?" Laya asked.

"No. What will go wrong?" Gulf laughed but laya did not look convinced

"Call me if needed " she said and gulf gave a dismissing smile telling there is nothing wrong.

"Do you want a ride?" Laya asked Raimi.

"Yes, please. I just want to go home and sleep " Raimi said with all smiles.

"Nick? What about you?" Laya asked her friend.

"I have a ride." Nick blushed mot waiting to mention someone is coming to pick him up

"Ooohhh" laya teased making Nick blush.

"We will be leaving then" Laya said hugged both Nick and Gulf. Surprisingly Raimi hugged them too. And told them she is down to hang out later only If they like to. Gulf said he would to hand with her again. Nick told the same thing in different words. Raimi was all smiling once again.

"Bye," Gulf said and stepped back as the girls walked away.

"Babe.." Gulf stopped and turned around.

Mew gave a little smile and took hold of luggage from his hand. Then he leaned in and pecked gulf lips.

"Let's go" mew took hold of gulf hand and walked to the car. He opened the door for gulf and closed it behind.

Mew turned the car and speed up into the road. Thats when gulf saw a familiar car through the rearview mirror. Jess's car driving towards their campus.

"Babe..." Mew took hold of gulf hand and brought it into his lap.

"Shut up," Gulf said but did not take his hand back.

"I am sorry babe.." Mew tired again.

Gulf did not utter a word until they were home. Gulf just opened the door and walked out...into the house.

Mew parked the car and followed him
with his luggage.

Gulf is sitting on the couch with his arms crossed over his chest staring at the blank TV.

"Babe..." Mew slide beside him moving close to him.

"Why did you kill him? I told you to let him go." Gulf all but growled. Mew instantly put his hand to his cheek.

Gulf noticed it.

What am I thinking? Hitting my husband. Thats abuse. 

"I am sorry..for that.." Gulf said.

"It's okay babe. I deserved it. But hurt a lot. " mew said rubbing his cheek again.

"Tell me. Why did you kill him?" Gulf was back at it again

Mew sighed leaning back into the couch.

"Babe. I can't let him go. He will come after me later if I let him go. He will come after you now that he saw you. I can't risk it and The person paid me...He will come after me for not doing what he asked after taking his money. "  mew explained looking at gulf.

"You have to understand, babe. It's complicated. I had to kill him. I am so sorry babe " mew looked at gulf.

"Why mew? What did you do this for?" Gulf asked so helplessly as he wants just to throw himself off the bridge. He is so done with all this

"Don't tell me it's for money. Thats ridiculous. You had a lot of money. Hell...Your family is the richest family in the country. " Gulf spoke letting his face fall into his

"Thats not true, babe. Maybe a part of it " mew spoke making gulf look at him.

"My parents are the richest family that does not mean...." Mew trailed off when he looked at gulf.

He leaned in and kissed gulf hard.

"Kiss me, babe...Tell me you will always love me and never leave me." Mew spoke with his lips on gulf.

Gulf crossed his hands over mew neck and pulled him near as he kissed him back.

"I love you" gulf breathed when they pulled back a little to breathe.

"I love you too. So much. "

Then they are kissing again.

After few minutes of kissing. Gulf assuring he will not leave him or something like that until he is honest with him, then mew started speaking.

"Remember? I told you how I wanted to study music instead of business. But my parents did not accept with that. So I moved out and lived in dorms?" Mew asked looking at gulf.

Gulf nodded remembering their conversation from the car when they drove back from the dinner his stepmother invited for.

*********

That's all for today.

More 5 chapters until the end.

Vote and Comment.

Okay...Quick question.

Will you throw hands at me if I say I will stop writing "Daddy's little boy"?

No..No...Thats not what I am trying to say. Just asking...hehe...no..no.
No need of bringing knives. Lol.no knife.

Bye 🕳🤸‍♂️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 13.9K 41
2021 WATTYS - NOT EDITED Synopsis- People say that being in a mafia group you should be cold, dark, and frightening, but what happens when the most...
154K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
3.8K 239 2
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
172K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...