Suddenly Married [Completed]

By Cupcake123108

One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry stan... More

suddenly married
1
2
3
4
5
6
7(new capter)
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 [M]
28
29 (part-1)
29 ( part-2)
31
32
33
34
35(part 1)
35 (part-2)
36 [ The End]
hii ❤

30

6.4K 446 68
By Cupcake123108

[Multiple updates today. Do not forget to vote and comment though ]

"Shit!"  Nick facepalmed when they finally arrived and sat under a tree a little far away from the point on the blanket waiting for the other students to arrive.

"What now?" Gulf asked.

"Camera. I left it near waterfall " nick mumbled in a low tone almost afraid like he will get some beating.

"I will go get it, " gulf said shaking his said at Nick.

"What no! It's already 4. We should go back. " laya exclaimed.

"I will be quick. Give me the torch nick " he said and stood up

"I will come with you. " laya said but gulf shook his head.

"No need laya. I will be back soon. Just sit here and watch the show" Gulf said pointing to the stick where the flag was supposed to be.

"I am sorry " Nick mumbled.

"Shut up, dork " gulf hit Nick's head and walked away towards the waterfall.

Babe...I like you so~

Thats why...I need a one dance~

Gulf sang under his breath as he walked towards the waterfall.

"Ahh. There you are " he found the camera beside the rock they sat a few minutes back.

He quickly grabbed it and slid it into his jacket. It took him almost an hour to walk here.

*Shot*

"Fuck!" Gulf exclaimed dropping to the ground when he heard the sound of the gun going off.

His heart breathing like crazy. Fear getting into his body. He pulled himself to his feet. Looking around in caution as he stepped forward slowly.

Sweat forming on his forehead. His heart seemed like it was about to fall out of his ribs.

"Shut up!"

Gulf stopped in his tracks eyes wide. He heard a voice. It was from far away but he still heard it. Thats how loud the person shouted.

Then he heard some groans. He barely heard them over the water sound. He is sure they are at least 10 min away from the place he is standing now. But that does not make him breathe in relief.

I should go back. I should go back and take my friends out of here as soon as possible.

His mind said but his ears are still trying to hear. Any sound. There is no sound for a few seconds before he heard shouts. Shouts from pain. He can tell it just by hearing it.

Then his legs started walking towards the shouts. He walked for 10 minutes before the sounds started increasing.

He is near to them.

He walked with caution looking round. Very carefully. He doesn't want to die today.

"Don't make me kill you painfully. Open your mouth already " His heart almost fell at the familiar voice.

He gulped rubbing his forehead as he walked slowly without making any sound.

"Ok then. I can't do anything if you want to have a painful death " Gulf stopped breathing when he heard the same voice again.

Then he heard someone shouts of pain.

"Boss.." He heard a deep voice. A female. Followed by a light. More like torch dancing around the area he stood. Almost near him.

He quickly ducked behind a tree. He turned off his torch and leaned his back to the tree trying to hear whatever it was. 

"Yes" The familiar voice said. Very familiar that the person that voice belongs to shares a bed with him every night. His husband.

Gulf gulped. His body shaking as he leaned back into the tree.

"Nothing boss. " The same female voice said.

"Call Amiro " he heard his husband say.

Everything went silent for a second before he heard some unknown voice through the phone. That, someone, spoke in Spanish.  He could not understand what the person is saying. 

Then he heard the person who is groaning in pain reply back in Spanish.

"Excellent Mew. I know I can count on you. " Gulf heard the same person from phone say to mew in an accent.

"Thats good. You want me to kill or let him go" He heard mew ask.

Gulf's mouth went open in shock. His mouth went dry as he started sweating even more.

"Please don't kill me! I told you everything!"  The man exclaimed.

"Kill him. " gulf heard the person from the phone say followed by a shot.

Gulf gasped out loud but quickly covered his mouth as he sat down digging his back into the tree. A few tears traveled down his cheeks. It was like a nightmare. Everything is happening fast. He can't even think what to do at this point.

"You heard that? Aliza"  He heard some new voice say.

Gulf is so close to crying out loud. He clutched his plan tightly over his mouth. Not letting any sound come out from him except the loud breaths from his nose that he could not control.

"You heard that too, " Aliza- The female voice asked.

"Stop playing around Aldri " mew said in a warning tone making everyone shut their mouths.

Gulf slightly leaned over to look at what's happening.

He saw a car.  A black one. Mew sat on the hood of the car with a gun in his hand. He is wearing that black outfits that he used to wear when he sneaking out. Black T-shirt and black pants. Then there a girl. She stood to the left side of mew. She seems young. Around 19 maybe. She wore black skin-tight jeans with a Zipped up leather jacket along with leather boots.  Then there is a guy. He seemed the same age as the girl. He is wearing a blue shirt and black jeans. Two bodies are lying on the ground with a bullet on their chest whose faces are unknown to gulf. There is blood around those bodies which almost made gulf puke. Almost.  Another man is kneeling beside the two dead bodies. His hands are tied behind him with a cloth covering his face.

"Next one.." Mew said lazily as he swung the gun back and forth in his right hand and scrolling through his phone in his left hand.

The girl - Aliza walked to the kneeling person and removed the cloth from his face.

"Boss" The girl side when she noticed her boss is still scrolling through the phone.

"Huh yes" Mew said smiling at the screen.

"Yeah. Rathod..right?" Mew asked looking at the body -Adri.

"Yes, boss "  The boy replied.

"So Rathod...Zade asked me to kill you because you stole his 100 million project" Mew spoke.

Then looked up from his phone when he heard no reply.

"Are you listening?"  Mew asked followed by Adri kicking the man's face with his shoe. Hardly. Gulf could swear that he heard a bone-cracking sound.

Gulf palms fisted in furious. He cannot just sit there and let his husband kill people. For what? Money?

The guy almost fell but Aliza caught his shoulder and made him kneel again.

"Now. Are you listening?"  Mew asked again this time in a serious voice.

"How much money did he give you? " he groaned in pain as he spoke. Blood flowed out of the nose from the former kick from Adri. Hearing closely. He sounded like an old man. Not every old. But maybe around his dad's age.

"I will give you double! Please spare me " The guy shouted looking up at mew.

"Really? You will pay me 80 million?" Mew asked without taking his eyes from the phone.

"Yes! Yes! I will pay you 100 million. ! Please let me go!"  The man shouted hope showing on his face.

"Umm...Tempting offer. " Mew chuckled finally taking his eyes from his phone.

"Aliza. Call Zade " mew said. Soon Aliza bought an Ipad from the car and face timed Zade turning the camera to mew.

"So Zade. Rathod just gave me an awesome offer " Mew spoke pointing his gun at the man who is kneeling on the ground.

"What!" The man zade shouted through the phone.

"100 million. He said he will give me 100 million if I spare him " Mew repeated.

"I will give you 110 million. Kill that bastard " zade replied from another side.

"Do you have anything to say? Rathod. Do you still wanna pay the double price" Mew asked. Gulf can hear the smirk on his husband's face.

What is he doing! Gulf shouted in his mind.

That guy did not reply. He just stared at mew hardly.  Hate fully.

"240 million is 60 percent of my company. I am not giving it up. You can kill me " The man stared at mew like he is not afraid to die.

"Ok then. As you say. " Mew chuckled. Gulf felt sick hearing that.

How can mew be that relaxed? How can be so cool but killing someone?!

"Ok Zade. I am killing him once you send me the money.  "  mew looked at the screen.

"N-now " the man zade asked.

"Yes" mew replied in serious tone.

Then the call went off. Everything was silent for a few seconds. Before mew phone tinged with a message.

"Good. " Mew said keeping the phone away.

"Go on Adri," Mew said motioning his hand to Adri.

"What!No!"  Gulf shouted. He did not plan to!

Gulf was so into that conversation he did not realize he said that out.

"Oh my God!" Gulf hissed under his breath.

"Azila! Go check it " The boy Adri shouted at his panter.

"Fuck it " Gulf exclaimed jumping out from his hiding spot.

His face flushed red with eyes red with some fallen tears. His clothes became dirty due to his hiding behind the tree. He looked like he fell into an animal trap and managed to get free somehow.

Mew slid down from the hood of the car in shock teeth clenched together as he was caught red-handed. He quickly threw the gun to the ground planning to act something and get over it.

But once he looked at gulf. He knew, There is nothing to cover up. Gulf knew everything already.

"Shit!" Mew hissed rubbing his face.  It's his time to sweat.

Gulf who was looking like a fierce tiger ready to kill is caught by Azila.

"Let go! " Gulf shouted trying to pry his body from the girl who is around his age.

He did not expect her to be this strong. He saw her muscles flexing under her jackets as she caught him in place.

"Let go! I will...ahhh " Gulf shouted when his hands are forced behind him painfully.

"Aliza! " Mew shouted at her angrily that made her let go of gulf with wide eyes as she stumbled back.

"Fuck!" Mew hissed as he stepped forward.

"Gulf..babe...Did he hurt - " Mew was cut off by a slap on his left cheek.

"Oww" Mew hissed rubbing his cheek. He looked up to see gulf looking at him with red fierce eyes. He gulped looked around rubbing his cheek.

Everything went silent. Both Aliza &Adri stood there with wide mouths as they watched the scene.

"Babe..."  Mew started as he sneaked his one more look at the fierce gulf.

"There is nothing to worry- "

Gulf bitch slapped him so hard that there was a red print of gulf fingers formed on his cheek instantly.

"Oww...Ouch..oww " mew whined rubbing his cheek furiously. His both minions winced at that like they are the ones who got slapped. 

"Shut. It .up." Gulf growled catching mew by his collar of this T-shirt.

"You killed them," Gulf stated as he looked at mew like he could not believe it.

"I did not! Adri did!" mew spoke in a high pitch voice. Gulf must have laughed so hard if the situation was different.

"I'm...Not...Aliza did" Adri shuttered when gulf turned to look at him. He doesn't want to get slapped like his boss.

Mew gave a 'shut up' look. But acted normal when gulf looked back at him.

"What are you doing this for?" Gulf asked. He is so serious this time. Mew has no choice to back away or brush it off like usual.

"For money! You are killing for money!" Gulf shouted in his face.

"Babe... Calm down...You know...This all...Its.." Mew don't what to say. Where to start. He was looking around not knowing how to deal with this.

His minions are nervous too. They don't know why their boss is scared of some guy and got bitch slapped twice by him and hadn't don't anything.

Mew raised his hand to catch gulf hands which are holding his collar tightly he was worried gulf may tear the shirt off.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me. " Gulf said in an angry tone. Almost warning.

"Don't tell me to calm down "

"Don't tell me not to worry"  Gulf said through gritted teeth. Barely holding his anger.

"Answer me. Are you killing people for money?"  Gulf asked.

Mew looked at him for a second before nodding. He looked away but gulf made him look at him by tugging on his collar.

"Thats what you did all these days? All those sneaking outs? Fuck! Jess was correct. He saw you killing someone. You did all that for money too?" Gulf asked. Expecting a real answer this time. No more 'Dont worry about it' . he had enough of them. He caught mew red-handed. He will not let go of this issue.  No matter what.

"Yes.." Mew mumbled looking straight into gulf eyes.

********

To be continued.

[And yeah...Mew is killing people. Yes. For money. Oh yes!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
172K 8.6K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...
3.8K 239 2
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
171K 7.7K 35
Mew and Gulf, two different personality.One, popular boy another one is nerd boy. Their fate was crossed when Gulf enter Mew class... What will happe...