Hollow ; Satoru Gojo x Reader...

By satoruswhxre

(F/N) (L/N), a seemingly normal girl for the sore eye. Given the opportunity to become a sorcerer since a you... More

Introduction
Prologue.
Ch1 - Sad Prose
Ch2 - Old Acquaintances
Ch3 - Moments
Ch4 - The Exchange Event 1/2
Ch5 - The Exchange Event 2/2
Ch6 - An Order
Ch7 - Skip a Beat
Ch8 - Don't Make Promises, You can't Keep
Ch9 - Baseball
Ch10 - A Valuable Lesson
Ch11 - A Valuable Lesson 2
Ch12 - A Valuable Lesson 3
Ch13 - You're Not Alone
Ch14 - I'd Love to
Ch15 - Memories and Date Nights
Ch16 - Memories and Date Nights 2
Ch17 - Sins ✦
Ch18 - Calm
Ch19 - Deep Buried Past 1/3
Ch20 - Deep Buried Past 2/3
Ch21 - Deep Buried Past 3/3
Ch22 - First Grade Assessment Training
Ch23 - Girls Day Off
Ch24 - Business
Ch25 - The Zen'in Clan
Ch27 - Back When 1/5
Ch28 - Back When 2/5
Ch29 - Back When 3/5
Ch30 - Back When 4/5
Ch31 - Back When 5/5
Ch32 - One's Recklessness
Ch33 - Thorns
Ch34 - There Was Once A Time 1
Ch35 - There Was Once A Time 2
Ch36 - There Was Once A Time 3
Ch37 - There Was Once A Time 4
Ch38 - There Was Once A Time 5
Ch39 - There Was Once A Time 6
Ch40 - Whatever Lies Ahead
Ch41 - Before a Stormy Night ✦
Ch42 - Thunder and Wind
Ch43 - Gamble of Lies
Ch44 - A New Friend
Ch45 - Round two
Ch46 - The Truth Revealed
Addressing everyone's inquiries
Hello

Ch26 - Consequences ✦

3.8K 78 79
By satoruswhxre

A/N: If you ever wanted gojo to rail you in his domain expansion, this is the chapter for you.

Also double chapter as a thank you for being so sweet to this fic mwah.

Explicit Content: Yeah idek what to put here at this point, have fun.

Dominance is described as the supremacy, power and influence over others. Cold sweat went down your forehead as you felt his lips biting on your neck, your hands had made it to his hair and had been pushing him closer to your neck, your head went to the side so that you could give him more space for him to do his work.

The thick sexual tension between you and him, he was holding on your body as if it would leave the moment he let go, a tight hold all over it and it was only getting more and more tight each passing minute.

A sharp and stinging pain made you yelp when Satoru decided to dig his teeth into the sensitive neck of yours, you could only feel him dig his teeth more and more into your neck.

"Satoru, stop please..." You yelped to him in hope it would make him stop from drawing any blood from your neck.

You found your face pressed to the wall and a toned body holding the rest of your body in a tranquil state.

"I've missed you all day." Satoru's lips grazed your ear and the feeling made you shiver. "And here you go, flirting with men that aren't even worth talking to." He started to nibble on your ear and one of his hands went below your dress and made their way into your undergarments.

You moaned out the moment his slender fingers found his way on the inside of your entrance. Satoru used his free hand to brush away your hair before he but down on the nape of your neck.

Satoru grabbed your head and got you on your knees, he unzipped his uniforms pants and revealed his length, you looked at it and then at him in a lustful way which he enjoyed quite a lot.

You closed your eyes and parted your lips, he found it necessary to shove himself in your mouth and take your head and do whatever he wishes with it. And so as his desire was, he held your head as he thrusted himself in the darkest parts of your throat. Tears came from the sides of your eyes and they didn't go unnoticed by Satoru as he smirked at the state you were in, the state he made you be in.

"Quite embarrassing, right?" He asked in a husky sounding tone, pushing himself deeper into your throat.

"Cat got your tongue, (F/N)?" He teased you with that. You couldn't even reply to him at all, and whenever you did he'd say, "Don't speak with a full mouth~"

Red cheeks, sweat all over your face, tears dwelling in your eyes and even leaking out. Quite a lewd expression, the good thing is it's just him that saw you like that.

He sought his release in your mouth and your eyes widened when you felt it slowly drip down your throat. You let out a quiet moan and your eyes started to tremble, Satoru grabbed you by your hair and pulled you up.

"Get up, bitch. Move." He demanded and you winced at the pain, he suddenly grabbed his blindfold and pulled you close to him, the room became quiet as the both of you warped away.

— — — — — — — — — —

Evergreen trees, grass and the moonlight is all you could tell as of right now. You winced when Satoru threw you to the ground and you felt the ground and grass on your feet, you looked up to look at Satoru's eyes and they held so much lust and darkness in them, you slowly stood up and trembled at the look he was giving you.

"A-Are you trying to abduct m-me?" You stuttered it out somehow, his expression truly scared you. "Far worse." He answered and his smirk grew more.

His hands went to your waist and turned you around, then they trailed back inside your undergarments and he started pushing them inside. His fingers got coated immediately, you were close to your release however whenever he felt the clenching feeling or you told him, he would remove his hands.

"P-Please..." You stuttered out in pleasure, the fact that you two were in the middle of nowhere didn't bother you. To shut you up he put two fingers in your mouth, you were extremely close and you couldn't just keep getting edged like this forever.

So, you thought it would be a good idea to simply release on his fingers. But that's another thing that will cause far worse consequences.

When you released on to him, he instantly bit down on your shoulder, you were sure that now you couldn't even hide any love bites anymore.

"You stupid whore, this shouldn't have happened." Satoru said as he watched his coated fingers, he pulled them close to him and licked them, "Now I have to do far worse, why do you always get yourself wrapped up in such situations?"

He removed his fingers from your mouth and turned you to face him, "This will have consequences, (F/N)~" He cooed in a lustrous voice, and god it sent shivers down on your whole body.

You gasped and widened your eyes when you saw the hand gesture he had just done, you wanted to run but your legs could barely even hold you.

"Domain Expansion:" He started and everything surrounding began to turn white, "Infinite Void."

Your eyes widened and began to tremble as soon as you saw everything that was once white erupt into darkness and lines of colors. This was it, he was definitely going to kill you, or were his plans different for you?

When everything stopped you found yourself in front of, what to you seemed like, an eye. You looked around trying to find Satoru, everything looked so beautiful, so unique, it was as if limits don't exist here and you felt like you're floating.

'So beautiful...' You thought to yourself as you looked around. You felt a pair of strong arms snake around your waist and someone pecked your cheek.

You flinched at him when he pecked your cheek, however you couldn't jump from the hold he had on you. "Are you trying to kill me?!" You shouted at him, he simply smirked as he had his head on your neck.

"On the contrary." He said and bent you over, he pushed away the lower part of your dress and took off your undergarments.

He teased you using the tip which gained a few moans from you. "You like that~" He cooed before inserting himself.

You simply nodded in agreement to his question, he smirked and started to pick up his pace and thrust himself into you.

Moments later your vision became dark, Satoru decided to blindfold you and you liked it. It was kinky, and you liked kinky.

He flipped you around and threw away your panties, you felt like floating in his domain, it was truly unexpected and no one could assume you would commit such sins inside someone's domain.

Your moaning became much vivid when he grabbed on to your waist and pushed himself much deeper. "Yeah that's right. Moan for me you bitch." He picked up the pace once again and your eyes rolled at the back of your head.

"Play with my feelings again, I'll play with you. I'll play with your insides~" Gojo said and kept thrusting into you.

You were at loss of words and sight. They say once you lose the sense of sight your other senses heighten, and whoever said that is right. As of right now you felt every thrust, every pleasure given to you. Every word you were about to say was replaced with lewd sounds coming from you. Good thing you two were safe in his domain.

He pleasured you in ways you could not have imagined, maybe he had earlier but you just weren't very attentive. He was hitting all the right spots, each thrust coming with a new wave of pleasure, every grunt he let out made you wish to see his expression.

That's what you wanted to do, watch him as he pleasured you.

Your hand trailed to remove the blindfold but your wrists got caught by him, he pressed on them so hard you winced from the pain, he stopped thrusting while remaining inside.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" His dark tone sent you shivering.

"I just wanted to take it off..." You tried to answer him but when you did you felt him harshly thrust into you once, your back arched when you felt him do that.

"And who said you could..." He thrusted once again before finishing his sentence. "...Do that?"

He leaned down waiting for an answer from you, when you thought of anything you could say to him that wouldn't make you his personal 'cumslut'

"Answer me." He thrusted roughly into you and you let out a moan, "I- I- I just wanted to s-see you."

"You're testing me too much, whore." He said and started his thrusting. "And you better not come until I tell you to." He added and kept his thrusting at a rather fast pace.

"S-Satoru, slow down." You said between moans and a staggered breath. "That's right, moan my name, slut." He groaned out.

After a while you felt him start to throb inside you, he slowed down his thrusting and started to grunt, not a minute later you felt something warm shoot inside you.

"I'm not done yet." He said and picked up his pace, you bit your lower lip as you felt your release come.

"We've done this before and you're still not used to me?" He questioned with a smirk, you couldn't see it though because of his blindfold on your eyes, "We've only done this once before, idiot." You let out a moan of pleasure.

You felt a hand wrap around your neck and you started to twitch from the overstimulation, "You should really watch what you say." He said and tightened the grip on your neck.

You wrapped your hands around the wrist he was strangling you. He pulled you close and kissed you, his tongue swirled on yours. You were starting to enjoy that until he roughly pushed you back down.

"How are you holding up?" He asked with a smirk, "I might make you mine forever if you can take me this good." He said while giving you slow, passionate and effective thrusts.

He removed the blindfold off and revealed a pair of tight shut eyes and a sweaty forehead, he put his blindfold closer to his face and smirked, "Man, that was my favorite blindfold."

"I didn't know you had more than one." You said between staggered breathing, "Maybe I do, maybe I don't." he said while leaning down on you.

"Fuck you, Satoru." Your head leaned back while saying that, "Ever seen what you're doing right now? You dumb cum slut." He insulted you which turned you on more.

Every thrust, every touch, every little thing he said only brought you closer to release, however you couldn't otherwise who knows what he might do...

Unable to keep the pleasure to yourself you finally sought your release. That didn't go unnoticed as Satoru clicked his tongue and shook his head. "Didn't I tell you not to?" He questioned with darkness in his voice.

"I-I'm sorry-" You were cut off when he once again tightened his hold on your neck, making you lack of oxygen.

"You will be sorry." He said and turned you around, he decided tp play with the hem of your dress until you heard a ripping sound. You gasped when you heard it. "Satoru?!" You shouted and turned your head.

"Who told you, you could look at me?" He pushed you down and held you by your neck, "I'll buy you a new one, now shut up, dumb whore." He started to thrust once again, he held you down with his hand on your neck.

The idea of sex in a domain might be interesting for some, and it piqued your interest as well but, if you were to be real it kind of became uncomfortable. Still this is a complete new experience for you.

"Let's put these to use again." Satoru said as he held his blindfold on his hands. He untied the cloth and took both of your hand behind your back and tied them up. "Much better." He said.

"What's that about?" You were curious as of why he would tie your hands behind your back. It just wouldn't make sense to you, that was until he grabbed your hands to support his thrusts, "Do you understand now?" He questioned and you nodded as an answer, "Good girl~"

Satoru decided to tear off the upper part of your dress as well, your chest now showcased, luckily he was behind you otherwise he'd see a whole show.

But then again, he already saw everything of you.

He kept pushing himself deeper and deeper, staggered breaths and moans came out from you, loud groans of pleasure came from him, sweet nothings whispered in your ear, his hands exploring your body, it all just made you want to release all over again, however, you could tell that this time he was rougher, meaner, more excited. He wanted to ruin you completely...

He started to throb once again inside you, once again he was to release. But just as he was to release, so were you. You wanted to feel the overwhelming pleasure that succumbs your body but you were denied to otherwise it would cause him to go rougher than before.

"Please... Satoru." You whined, Satoru unbuttoned his uniform and revealed his toned body to you. "Please what?" He said in a questioning tone.

"Please let me for once c-" He roughly pulled on your hair and even straightened you up. Your cuffed hands were closed to his private area, he pulled on your hair more until you and him were eye to eye. He hummed in thought before he spoke, "Nope. You gotta hold it in. As for me..."

You felt warm liquid shoot once again inside you as you felt him release. You felt some of it even slowly trickle down your thighs.

"Please, I'm begging you... Let me." Ypu whined once again and moaned when you felt him start his slow thrusts. "Not yet. Hold it in, for me."

Your loud pleads of pleasure and your submissiveness only turned him on more and more, your constant begging too. Everything you did to him only added up to his pace.

He suddenly pulled away, you let out a sigh of relief when he did. That was short pause though, he inserted two fingers inside you and you could feel how he spread them and pumped inside you.

He pulled them out revealing his two fingers, evenly coated in his seed. "Quite a mess, huh?" He asked as he spread his fingers apart and the only thing connecting them was a string of his seed.

'Is her seriously playing with his own-' Your thoughts got interrupted when he had pushed himself once again, you gasped at the feeling, you swallowed your moan when he started his normal pace.

"I almost forgot about you. You can come now, baby." He said, "Your body is perfect for me. I can't get enough of you~"

You let out a loud plead filled with lust and pleasure when you finally sought your release after being denied for so long.

Satoru untied your hand and helped you stand back straight. His arm went around your waist trying to help you keep your balance. "I can walk on my own, you know." You gave him a sharp glare.

"For real? Then walk up and go get your panties over there~" He pointed at your undergarments over there. You somehow managed to snatch them but Satoru snickered watching you struggle.

He lowered his domain and you found yourself in middle of the woods, in the middle of nowhere. You fell down meanwhile Satoru just laughed at you.

"You ASSHOLE!" You shouted to him as he zipped his pants. "Hmm, maybe that's something we should try next time."

You deadpanned immediately and blushed immediately, you started to wimp using your legs and hands, Satoru disappeared from your sight and warped himself behind you, your back immediately had contact with his legs and you stopped.

"Stand up, you're getting your dress soiled." He teased with a smirk as he looked down on you. "You tore it off to shreds, why care now?" Ypu asked.

"Because you looked pretty." He said and pulled you up, you looked away with a smile avoiding his eyes. "Now, let's go home." He said and warped you both away to his room in Jujutsu Tech.

The moment you two appeared to his room, you immediately fell down on his bed. You didn't even want anything else but sleep, you were tired and your whole body started to feel sore.

Satoru noticed that and made you stand up, he pulled on the strings of your dress and it fell down exposing your whole body to him, "Haven't you had enough already?" you whined and he smirked at your whine, "I'm glad I got you to this level of submissiveness but I did have enough."  He answered.

He then pulled a plain white T-shirt and put it over your body, he tucked you to his bed and threw his sheets over you. Usually you'd yell at him but right now there's no energy left in you to do so.

You were fast asleep in a matter of seconds, Satoru was still changing and smiled when his eyes fell on you, fast asleep in his bed. He chuckled knowing he'd have the pleasure of waking up next to you in the morning.

He went to bed and immediately pulled you close, he put his head under yours as he caressed your shoulder. He had a frown on his face, he must've felt bad for the harsh treatment he gave you over nothing, over you simply doing anything to make sure his students make him proud.

He smiled when he saw you nuzzle your head to him, showing him your affection and love from beyond the world of dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 83 18
𝓘𝓼𝓮𝓴𝓪𝓲 𝓐𝓤 ===================================================== You lived life as normally as you could. You had a couple of best friends, fa...
53.3K 1.4K 36
Y/N gets recruited from her home country to Jujutsu High in Tokyo after accidentally using Reverse Cursed Technique in an accident as a child. She st...
155K 4.2K 32
edited! All your life, you've been taught to fit in; to be ordinary. But you weren't ordinary, because you saw them. You saw the curses that littere...
13.7K 378 21
Y/n is a powerful sorcerer who survived the massacre of her clan. She was taken in by an old couple who were retired jujutsu sorcerers. They trained...