Ch42 - Thunder and Wind

Third Person Point of View•

The moon was hidden behind a lot of dark clouds which roared thunder through the dark skies above Tokyo. The clock was close to striking midnight.

Under the cover of darkness, two lovers were together under bed sheets. As one gazed the other while sleeping, light blue eyes that would shine across the darkness gazed upon a girl who was fast asleep, her chest rising and falling slowly.

One of his hands were intertwined with hers above her chest feeling her tender heartbeat, meanwhile the other was caressing her beautiful (H/C). Parts of her body had been covered in bruises and she looked rough around the edges.

As the thunder struck once again her hold against his hand tightened, making him tense up by the sudden act. He gasped watching as the girl he sought for most be scared easily by such a common thing as thunder. He snickered to himself.

His hand released the one he held of her, then he placed a light gesture of love on her forehead. He moved away from the bed and looked at her once again before opening the door and leaving her all alone in the darkness.

He sighed once he got out and walked his way down the hall.

•Your Point of View•

The sound of thunder was going ravaging outside, I however had slept it all easily through....

That was until...

A Thunder strike had awoken me from my sleep. It sounded like glass had shattered down. I immediately noticed that I was in one of Satoru's T-shirts, my body may have been more in pain than the usual times me and Satoru had our precious time alone.

Another Thunder strike, this time in my room it emerged the silhouette of a tall man with a sword on his hand. My eyes had widened when I realized that I hadn't awoken from a Thunder strike, I had awakened to glass being shattered.

Thunders were roaring through and giving but a faint glow to everything. In one a Silhouette appeared and in the next it disappeared.

I was quick to grab my bladed fans and to get out, jumping through the bed towards the door of the room in hopes to not step on glass shards.

Another faint fracture of light from a thunder strike and the Silhouette was at the end of the hallway.

I started to chase it immediately knowing it was on the possession of an object so dear to me it wouldn't be replaceable.

"Get back here!" I shouted to the thief I was chasing. I opened one of my bladed fans and started to sprint towards him, closely watching where he runs and feeling where he turns only to know exactly what his motives are and predict what he would do next... Sort of, at least.

I ran and ran after him, he turned for a moment and ran towards me with the Katana, he was only getting closer and closer, I could tell he was about to strike me and possibly decapitate me, which is why I just dodged by sliding down and tackling him through his legs.

When he fell he dropped the sword and that was when my chance arose, but all in vain because he was faster than me, way faster than me. He had already stood up before I did and started to run, I started to chase after him.