Ch18 - Calm

Bright lights came in through the window of the hotel room, you were in deep sleep but not for long as you felt multiple pecks in your face. Your eyes slowly fluttered open taking in the bright light and the sight in front of you becoming clearer.

Satoru was drowning your face in an endless sea of kisses, you smiled at that sight.

"Finally, you're awake." Satoru grinned as he watched you smile at him. "Good morning." You murmured that out while snuggling back into his chest. He was drawing circles on your back, and just now you noticed the heavy arm around you and the one under your head that you probably used as a pillow after you finished having your... moments.

"Don't fall asleep again, I know I must've tired you out but..." Satoru cooed in your ear, you couldn't help it though. His scent of his cologne, the way he had his arms all around you, the soothing circles he kept drawing on your back... It all made you want to fall back asleep. "Shut up." You said as you hit his chest, he sighed in defeat but then his mischievous grin came back to him.

His hand that was once drawing circles on your back made its way down to your bottom, he groped it harshly and the feeling made you jolt up in his arms and gasp while your face also tinted itself in a red blush.

"Thanks for last night." He said as he tightened his grip around your bottom. You jolted up again as you felt him grope you, "S-Stop it, idiot." You whimpered and looked him in his light blue eyes, Satoru chuckled at how you behaved as if he was enjoying it.

You moved your legs only to find out they're completely entangled with his, you peeked through the duvet and immediately got flustered and your head shot right up to Satoru's. You were greeted by a smirk on his face, you didn't know why you even got flustered like that, nor why your heart started to beat faster than before.

"Did you enjoy the view?" Satoru gave you a closed eyed smile, innocent but so teasing and irritating. You hid your face on his chest as you whispered "Why do you always do that to me?"

"Huh? Do what?" Satoru's expression was the one of blank confusion, he had no idea what you were talking about and you couldn't burst out in anger just yet and show him his teasing is getting to you.

"You tease me all the time, why?" You whined in his chest, the arm of his which you were using as a pillow went around your neck, his other hand went up to your chin and using his fingers he made you face him.

"Because I love you." He whispered and your eyes widened at that. His lips moved to yours and he slowly crept his hand from your chin to her neck, however the moment he made contact with it, you winced and parted involuntarily. His hand struck away the moment you winced and worry filled over him and it was very visible on his face.

"Are you alright?" He questioned you as he got up and leaned his abdomen on the headboard. You followed his acts and looked over yourself on the mirror above the headboard, you noticed love bites which surprisingly stung a bit when you touched it, not unbearable but still strong enough to make you wince.

You grazed your fingers over them and sighed. "I'm fine, but congratulations on marking me." You rolled your eyes at him knowing he could see that from the reflection of the mirror.

"So, what will you do about that?" Satoru gave you a toothy grin as he eyed your neck up and down, "This is nothing a concealer won't remove." You stated as you got back on the covers. "And besides you should worry about the hickey on your neck." You added as you turned your back on him.

"Are you mad at me?" He questions as he pulls you closer, your back now meeting his toned chest and his arm laying over your waist.
"No? What makes you think that?" You closed your eyes and tried to fall back asleep.

"You act like you are." That sentence made you open your eyes once again. "I'm not." You simply said hoping that'll answer but to be real, you did sound mad, maybe unintentionally?

"I know what will cheer you up!" He said before the warmth he provided on the bed disappeared. 'Was it always this cold without him?' You thought.

The faucet of the bathroom started to run, you closed your eyes once again trying to lull yourself to sleep, failed however when you felt arms snake around and without hesitation, Satoru had hung you over his shoulder and dragged you along to the bathroom, you yelped and hit him on his back demanding that he let's go off you.

Satoru got inside the bathtub and gently lowered you to it as well, he had his legs over the rim of the bathtub and his legs were spread wide. You calmed down the moment your bare skin was met with warm, soothing water. You two were facing each other from the sides the bathtub provided and stared into each other eyes.

"Is the time window for aftercare still open?" Satoru smiled at you, "I- I don't know?" You questioned your own answer. Satoru hummed as he had his hand on his chin, he smiled once again before he started to speak. "Let's pretend it is."

"I'll pay child support if needed." Satoru smiled widely, you just stood shocked... Child support? You completely forgot that he didn't even pull out last night, you sighed in defeat and massaged your temples and closed your eyes.

"No, I'll just get a plan B." You said and started to sink lower on the bathtub.