Ch10 - A Valuable Lesson

The Exchange event was over, it has been a few days since the Kyoto students went away to their own school and lived continued their training.

You had become quite the teacher for the first and second years, always out for advice and enhancing their fighting abilities.

The weather was remarkable, sunny, no coulds at all. Question is, why spend this day inside in a boring classroom teaching three teenagers about curses?

So what you did is assemble the first and second years all outside in the training ground to simply spar and see how much they've learned so far.

You did believe they were capable of taking care of themselves, you saw what they could do in the exchange event, but you wanted to see what they would do if they were to be face to face with a first rank curse or special rank curse. And as a teacher, it is your responsibility to train them for it.

"Alright everyone, gather up and listen." You clapped your hands getting the attention from the students.

"This will be an easy sparring match, but with a small twist." You winked at them, they all looked confused. They were wondering what you mean by that, Kugisaki and Itadori looked at each other and shrugged as if they expected an answer from each other.

The second years were rather calm and just looked at you, Panda was scratching his head and Inumaki and the Zen'in were rather looking at you in a bored way.

"You'll be all fighting me." You confidently said putting your hands on your hips as you tilted them a little. "Now please go converse whether you want to do it all one by one, or simultaneously."

Fushiguro raised and your eyes immediately darted to him waiting for him to speak up.
"Uhh... (L/N)-sens... I mean, Miss (L/N), what do you mean by 'simultaneously'?" The young raven haired student asked.

You smiled at his question, it was indeed a good question and it would most definitely answer all his classmates and upperclassmen's questions.

"Fushiguro, as a jujutsu sorcerer you'll be facing a lot of challenges." You said as your hand trailed to one of the fans and grabbing it. "You'll either be alone on that journey, or with colleagues."

What you said did make sense to the children, it was indeed true that they could be, like the old phrase from the three musketeers always said:

'One for all, and all for one.'

Or they could be alone, which would make it extremely mandatory for them to survive a fight on their own with minimal casualties.

"Which is why I have decided that this training session is rather mandatory." You unsheathed the fan on your hold and opened before throwing it around the training field.

The fan flew around the whole field and landed right back in your hand, you closed the fan and pointed at the children.

"Which is why I'll be testing your skills to see what you can do against a special rank cursed spirit." The confidence in your voice made their faces all lit up in small smiles.

You pointed with the closed fan at a spot with a smile on your face, "Now, please go there and discuss whether you want to go in this simultaneously or one by one. Of course, I can't let you go in on a special rank, so you'll be fighting me, a special grade sorcerer, instead."

"But, you're not a special grade sorcerer."

The annoying voice of Gojo Satoru was beside you, a vein popped in your head as you heard him say that, you may have told him you forgave him but that comment he made was anything but necessary to this.