Ch19 - Deep Buried Past 1/3

A/N: Very slight manga spoilers ahead.

(L/N), (F/N), Current Age: 15, soon 16.
Jujutsu Tech first year - Tokyo.

They say your past can become a good friend or your biggest enemy. That's something everyone should know, it can haunt you or it can help you. After all one small hit of a butterflies wing, can cause a whole whirlwind.

Walking with your arms interlaced, you and Shoko were on your way to back up the self proclaimed 'strongest sorcerers.'

Obviously walking slowly since they like to call themselves the strongest they wouldn't mind to get back up late, right?

Although those orders came from Yaga, you couldn't help but wonder what kind of curse they're currently fighting...

The main reason why he sent you two off is for casulties, and because Geto Suguru and Gojo Satoru are not necessarily known to make a mission go without a hitch and that it won't be on the news as an incident.

"Are you sure you can protect me?" Shoko asked sounding calm and reserved, "Doubting my skill, princess?" You countered with a question and the nickname rolling off your tongue sweetly.

"Yes." She simply replied and your eye started to twitch as you heard her say that. Shoko started to giggle at the sight of you, "Don't worry, I'm just joking." She said as she then burst out laughing, her laughter was rather contagious so you started to laugh.

"And, what do you think the idiots of classmates you have are currently fighting right now?" You rolled your eyes with a smile, "Probably a first rank, or maybe they're playing hide and seek with it, we'll find out soon enough." She answered and fiddled her hand in the air.

— — — — — — — — — —

Walking in the walls of an abandoned building, you and Shoko were rather creeped out by the scenery, so the best way to distract each other by everything in front of you would be by doing small talk.

"So, (F/N)... What's your type?" Shoko smiled looking as if she's tired and bored to hide the fact that she's shivering in fear.

"Shoko-senpai, you sound like Tsukumo." You stated and rolled your eyes while walking with her. Shoko sighed and looked a little gloomy at your answer, "I was just curious."

"Curious?" You said in a questioning tone and a cocky smirk on your face, "Well, if you want to know, you'll have to stick around. Maybe you're exactly my type~"

Shoko immediately widened her eyes in shock and sweatdropped, you simply let out a laugh, "Aww, don't be like that. You actually asked for that." You laughed at her state, her eyes went down and noticed that your arms are still interlaced and have been ever since, she immediately jumped away from you, and you bursted into laughter even more.

"You're far worse than Gojo or Geto." She lowered her head. You simply laughed, "That's debatable, Geto looks innocent whenever he teases someone. He's like a burning coal, hidden under ash."

Shoko sighed and got over herself quickly, "To answer your question, this time seriously." You winked at her and held your arm out for her to interlace, "Tall, interesting personality, funny, can be a man, or a woman. I go both ways." You turned your head to her and gave her a closed eyed face, "Is that a problem with you?" You asked in a sweet tone and then proceeded to open your eyes to watch her shake her head in denial. "Good."