π˜πŽπ”π‘ πˆπƒπˆπŽπ“ || STEVE...

By 1andrys

βœ”οΈŽπ˜πŽπ”π‘ πˆπƒπˆπŽπ“ - the summer of '85 in Hawkins Indiana, the new Starcourt mall opened and It's almost... More

π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’!
𝐴 π»π‘’π‘π‘˜ 𝑂𝑓 𝐴 𝐺𝑒𝑦
π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š
𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ πΏπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘¦π‘π‘’π‘”
π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π΅π‘Žπ‘π‘˜
πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›
𝐸𝑣𝑖𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘Žπ‘›
πΆπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘˜π‘’π‘‘ 𝐼𝑑
πΈπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘Ž
π‘…π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘Žπ‘› π΅π‘Žπ‘ π‘’
πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠
π‘†π‘–π‘π‘˜ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘ 
π‘‡π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ 𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑂𝑓 𝐼𝑑
πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’
πΈπ‘π‘–π‘™π‘œπ‘’π‘”π‘’
𝑆𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Œ/𝑁
𝐴/𝑁

πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ

9.6K 181 322
By 1andrys

"The ceiling stopped spinning for me," Y/N groaned looking up at the ceiling with her feet in the air, "Has it stopped spinning for you?"

Steve paused and looked up at the roof, "Holy shit. No."

"You think we puked it up?" Y/N questioned while she sat up in the bathroom stall, it felt unsanitary.

"Maybe."

"Ask me something, interrogate me," Y/N pondered as she played with her H/C locks.

"Okay, interrogate you. Sure," He replied and looked up, "Have you ever been in love?"

"Oh," She hesitated, "Um.... two times."

"When?"

Y/N pulled her knees to her chest, "Well, when I was back home... I began to see this guy, turns out he used me to make a girl jealous."

"Oh, what about the second time?"

"Uhhhh, it was you," Y/N mumbled, a slight feeling of embarrassment arousing, "Like I said, I got over it because I saw that I couldn't change who I was and you preferred other girls."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, anyways I can't really blame you for not liking me."

Steve froze and paused, "Okay, now you ask me."

"Have you ever been in love?" Y/N used his question, "I think I'm still drugged because I know you've been in love, I'm stupid."

"Well, you know, Nancy, she didn't love me, and you're not stupid," Steve replied and imitated a gunshot to his heart.

Y/N just groaned looking at the floor, "Still kind of mad she didn't love you, she just played you."

"Its alright Y/N," Steve remarked.

"Are you still in love with her even though she dropped you?" Y/N inquired.

"No."

"Why not?"

Steve sighed, " I think it's because I found someone who is a little better for me."

"Really?" Y/N mumbled with a gaze in the ceiling.

"Yeah, it's crazy," He explained, "Ever since Dustin came home, he always said find your Suzie, find your Suzie. He always knew something was up even when he didn't know Suzie."

"Suzie doesn't seem 100% real to me."

Steve agreed, "Yeah I know. But that's not really the point, that doesn't matter."

"Who's this girl anyway?" Y/N curiously asked.

"This girl, you know the one I like, it's somebody that was intimidated by me and didn't trust me as much in school," He gave out, "Maybe it was that day, when we both got detention because of me, where we became friends. Everyone wasn't a huge fan of our friendship, but I didn't care, I mean it's just a bunch of bullshit anyways. This girl, really cared about me when no one was around. First of all, she's hilarious, she's so funny and I feel like in a year, I have laughed more than I ever laughed in a long time. And she's smart, badass, and an amazing leader, she's helped fight off the Demodogs. You know, she also gives the best advice to anyone and does what is right. She's unlike anyone I've ever met before. Too bad she said she doesn't have an interest in me because I was afraid to tell her."

Y/N sat there in confusion and dropped her head on her knees. Was Steve talking about her? Didn't he like Robin or that Julia girl? No, Steve was telling is feelings about her, and she was awestruck.

"Y/N?" Steve called out and knocked on the bathroom stall, "Junebug? Did you just OD in there?"

"No, I'm surprisingly alive," Y/N joked with a breathy tone.

He sighed and slid under the bathroom to meet Y/N in her bathroom stall. Watching her facial expressions change throughout her thoughts.

"The floor is disgusting," She commented looking at the ground.

Steve laughed a little, "Yeah well, I already got a bunch of blood and puke on my shirt, so what do you think?"

"About?"

"This girl."

"She sounds awesome," Y/N commented with a weak smile.

"She is awesome," Steve replied looking deep into her eyes. "What about the guy?"

Y/N observed her shoes and mumbled, "I think he's on drugs and isn't thinking straight."

Steve smiled scooted closer to her, "Really? Cause I think he's thinking a little more clearer than usual."

"No, he's not," Y/N breathed, "Look, I'm not pretty, popular, and........ I don't even have proper friends, they're just a bunch of kids. I sometimes feel like I'm a burden and probably you-"

"Hey, in no way that's true," Steve noted, scooting closer to her, " You're amazing."

"Steve, I really like you okay? You're the most caring, charismatic, brave person I've ever met in my entire life, you're special to me and I don't know what I would do without you, the badass babysitter in Hawkins. You're really cool Stevie. I just..... I feel like I've tried way too hard for someone like you. Look, I'm not like Nancy, or those girls, not matter how hard I've tried to be like them, it's never worked out, this is who I am, and if you don't like it and feel bad for me, don't bother telling me that you like me to make me feel better," Y/N explained and looked up at him.

"Y/N that's why I like you," Steve announced try to place his hand on hers, but she quickly moved away.

"Really? I-I thought that maybe......" She trailed off and stared at his face to realize something, "I think you're wrong."

"What?"

"That girl you were talking about who you like, that wasn't me," Y/N uttered making Steve confused, "I think you got it all wrong when it came to saying she didn't have feelings for you."

Steve was dumbfounded, but before he would figure anything out, Y/N shuffled in front of him and was now touching noses with each other. Both of them sat there leaving their warm scents on each other's faces, they made eye contact and waiting for one of them to make a move. Y/N was one step closer to give that longing motion of hers.

"Hey look I-"

Y/N pressed herself against him, her chapped and his bruised lips collided, the kiss was gentle and long, but time stopped for them, Y/N got goosebumps on her fine skin, and her stomach flipped over while she cupped his face. Steve held her and continued to move his lips in sync with her, brushing her hair out of her face and felt the warm sensation fill him. Y/N slowly dug her slender fingers onto his thick hair, slightly tugging his hair, hearing him groan made her smile in the kiss. Steve slowly slipped his tongue into her mouth, almost melting her, it all felt so right. As both of their tongues danced around each other in their mouths, mumbles of promises and breathing filled the bathroom. Steve gently bit her bottom lip, earning a quiet moan in between, and she clearly loved that. Everything felt so right and it looked like their lips were a perfect puzzle as well as made for each other. Y/N and Steve pulled out at the same time, with flushed faces, their foreheads touching.

"Y/N......." Steve panted while he smiled, holding her in his arms seeing that she was trying to catch her breath.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," Y/N tried to catch her breath and gently rubbed his cheek, being careful not to hurt him where he had his bruised eye, "Although you're all puked up and shit."

"You know, ever since the day we became friends, there was something between us and it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever felt, I love you," Steve confessed kissing her again.

"Well that's a horrible decision," Y/N laughed and peppered him with soft pecks on his cheek, making his heart flutter.

"So....."

"I love you more than myself Steve," Y/N kissed him once more and sat next to him to hold his hand.

"Even though we have this between us, I'm still your idiot right?" Steve peered at her.

"Forever."

"I like being with you," He told her, "Everytime I see you, you make me weak and I feel like I'm under a spell. I feel like we've wasted so much time."

"Really? And no it doesn't matter if we wasted time, I'm just fine that we're together now," Y/N hugged him.

Steve replied, "But I love you, more than you can imagine, will you be mine?"

"No."

"What?"

"I'm only joking," Y/N giggled, "I'd love to. How did I get so lucky with you Harrington?"

"Don't know, ask the angels next time you go up to heaven," He smoothly replied earning another few kisses.

"I gotta give it to you, that was smooth," Y/N nudged him as Robin barged into the bathroom, finding them sitting next to each other, and she sat next to Y/N.

"Hi."

"Hey," Steve and Y/N greeted her, smiling but realizing something was up.

"I was looking for you two," Robin stated, and took a breath, "Can I tell you two something? It's fine if you guys don't want to be friends with me after this, but it's just that I need to get this weight off my chest."

"Come on Robin, we're going to be friends with you no matter what, I think that leaving you would be one of the worst decisions of my life," Y/N grabbed her hand and rubbed it, keeping her calm.

"Yeah, you can tell us anything unless if you killed someone," Steve joked, Y/N glared at him.

"Fine," She breathed, looking at Y/N's hands, "Look, do you remember me in Mrs. Clickity Clackity's class?"

"...."

"Exactly, you were just an asshole," Robin muttered at Steve, keeping Y/N confused, "I remember you brought egg and cheese on a sesame bagel every Tuesday and Thursday, you were always late and I was just obsessed with you, even though us band dweebs thought that we could be above it all, accepted, and popular."

The words stung Y/N, she related to her best friend. While holding her hand, Y/N glanced at Steve, "Wait I'm confused is there something that's not adding up?"

"It was sophomore year, Y/N," Robin explained, "I just..........She couldn't pull your eyes away from you."

"Who?"

"Mrs. Click?"

Robin chuckled and hesitated, "Tammy Thompson. I wanted her to look at me, but...... she couldn't pull her eyes away from you and your stupid hair. And I didn't understand, because you would get bagel crumbs all over the floor. And you asked dumb questions. And you were a douchebag, and you didn't even like her. Then, Y/N came along."

Y/N snapped back into reality when her name was called out.

"She....She made me feel special for once, joyful, liked, accepted, something I never felt in years, Years!" Robin exclaimed, "And... and knowing that she would never in a million years return those same feelings, because she likes you, Steve. And I would just scream into my pillow when I got home every night when I came from work."

Y/N sat there, tears welled up in her eyes, hearing her best friend telling her those compliments made her smile, but made her realize that she couldn't share those same feelings towards her best friend, making her feel bad about it and how much it stings to like someone and see them go off "Robin......."

She turned to him, making him sit in disbelief, "There's no need to say anything, I just want to see you happy with him which will make me happy."

"Robin it's okay," Y/N mumbled between them, "I'm still going to love you and treat you the same. Don't worry and I'm so so sorry I could never return those feelings although I tried."

"But Tammy Thompson and Y/N are girls," Steve noted, making Y/N pat his knee, he realized what Robin was saying, "Oh."

The silence grew in the bathroom, Steve and Y/N realized Robin was attracted to girls. Steve still didn't process anything, but without hesitation, Y/N reached for a hug and held her tightly.Steve also joined them into the hug, hovering over both of them, reaching his arms around the two girls. Robin felt relieved and happy to see her two best friends being supportive people. The three of them began to laugh when Steve said, "I mean yeah, Tammy Thompson is cute and all, but she's a total dud."

"She's not," Robin defended as she sat down again.

"Yes she is she wants to be like a singer and wants to do Nashville and shit."

"She has dreams!" Robin continued and rolled her eyes.

"She can't even hold a tune," Steve complained, "Have you heard her? Like yOu SeE mE nOw ToNiGhT!"

Y/N sang along with him, "yOu SeE mE-"

"Shut up!" Robin laughed and scrunched her nose, "She does not sound like that."

"She sounds exactly-"

"That's a great impersonation of her!"

"She does not."

"You sound like a muppet," Y/N giggled, making the two laugh as well.

Steve snapped back, "She sounds like a muppet. She sounds like a muppet giving birth!"

He began to sing in a Kermit the frog tone, "aNd If YoU cOuLd HoLd Me TiGhT!"

The girls chimed in with him, "wE'lL bE hOlDiNg On FoReVeR!"

"Exactly!" Steve exclaimed, making the whole room erupt with laughter.

Robin laughed, "I know!" Making them, giggle more and couldn't stop until Dustin came in the bathrooms to find them jabbering away.

"Okay, what the hell?" Dustin yelled out finding them giggling and feeling comfortable. Like home. Maybe not everything in the world wasn't about love and relationships, it was about trust, feeling, comfort, friendship, something Robin, Steve, and Y/N would cherish in the many years to come.

veessant speaks!
hey there uglies!! Jkjk
Im so fucking sorry this chapter is shit
I promise that As soon as I'm done
I'll rewrite this
I feel like I could've done better
Ew ok bye stay safe kids

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 240 10
-FEMALE! READER-GO READ SEASONS ONE AND TWO FIRST IF YOU HAVEN'T!- In the summer of 1985 in Hawkins, the newly opened Starcourt Mall has become the f...
271K 5.5K 23
βœ”οΈŽ π‡π€π‘π‘πˆππ†π“πŽπ? - Where you move into the town named Hawkins, knowing that your cousin, Dustin Henderson has lived there all his life. What...
2.1K 50 16
⚠️This story is now being edited/extended on ao3 under the same name⚠️ Steve Harrington, a recent high school graduate who didn't get into college, i...
15.8K 443 21
Summer of 1985 and the party is a bit older since last time. Relationships have been made, jobs have been started and a new mall opens in Hawkins cal...