Mechanical God Emperor 466-

By user85938811

------- More

466-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-560
561-570
571-580
581-590
591-600
601-610
611-620
621-630
631-640
651-660
661-670
671-680
681-690
691-700
701-710
711-720
721-730
731-740
741-750
751-760
761-770
771-780
781-790
791-800
801-810
811-820
821-830
831-840
841-850
851-860
861-870
871-880
881-890
891-900

641-650

3 0 0
By user85938811

641 – Fate Tablet

Yang Feng frowned slightly. Appearing distressed, he hesitated, and then spoke slowly: "Okay. Since you're unwilling, then let's drop the idea of the Princess marrying me. We demons still hope to be able to form an alliance with you elves to deal with those greedy and petty humans."

"In order to satisfy their desires, the greedy and petty human aristocrats send countless slave traders into the Green Forest to capture your lovely kinsmen and sell them as slaves."

"For hundreds and even 1,000 years, your kinsmen are reduced to the lowest of slaves, and are humiliated and ridiculed by those human aristocrats. Don't you feel even a little indignant? Was the bravery of you elves fed to the pigs?"

Yang Feng snapped his fingers, and images suddenly appeared in the air. Those images depict beautiful elves suffer humiliation and bullying of human aristocrats, leading a life worse than a dog's.

Seeing these scenes, the eyes of Angela and the elven powerhouses in the hall spurted flames of anger.

"These are the images that my people collected from the human kingdoms. These beasts are the greater aristocrats in power of the three human kingdoms. I can swear that I didn't temper with these images."

Yang Feng cast a spell to detect lies on himself, which shoved unequivocally that he is telling the truth."

This has further stimulated the elven experts, making them feel even more disgust, hatred, and anger towards the humans.

Different camps make different choices. If Yang Feng was in the human camp, he would naturally show the good side of humans and the bad side of demons. But he is now in the demon camp. As such, it's only natural for him to show the dark side of the humans and sow discord between the humans and the elves.

The elves who are filled with anger towards the endless stream of those murderous slave traders coming into the Green Forest to begin with started hating the humans even more due to Yang Feng's instigation.

Unmoved, the Elven Lord said indifferently: "Your Majesty, there are good and bad people in every race. Whether it is humans, elves, or demons, there are good and bad people. There are indeed many scumbags among human greater aristocrats, but there are also good people among the humans. We elves won't ally with you. Please leave."

Yang Feng smiled slightly and changed his request: "It's really regrettable. Since this is the case, then please agree to my last request. Please show me the gray tablet. If you do that, then I will leave. At the same time, my demon army will withdraw completely. Moreover, no war between us demons and you elves will break out during my lifetime."

All of a sudden, the eyes of the until now indifferent Elven Lord brightened, as if the person has come alive. For the first time a smile appeared on his face. He waved his hand: "Leave us alone!"

"Yes! Your Majesty!"

The guards next to the Elven Lord responded respectfully and took their leave.

"Gray Tablet? That is your ultimate goal, right, Your Majesty? I did wonder why you would focus on my daughter. Although she is the most adorable girl in the world, but there are many Succubi among your race who don't lose out to my daughter. With your insight, Your Majesty, you would never place my daughter in your eyes."

"You purposely proposed two conditions that I cannot accept so that I refuse them, and then feel guilty and have no choice but to agree to your third condition. That's a great negotiation skill."

The Elven Lord suddenly smiled strangely and said: "However, the gray tablet is possibly a legendary Fate Tablet. You don't think that I'll let you see it just like that?"

Yang Feng's gaze gradually became cold and surged with killing intent: "That's indeed what I think. For you elves, it's just an ordinary gray tablet, just a relic of the first Elven Lord. I just want to take a look, not take it away. Of course, if you don't show it to me, Your Majesty, then even if I have to destroy your entire race, I will get it!"

The Elven Lord stared at Yang Feng carefully for a while, and then smiled and said: "Compared to my entire race, the gray tablet is indeed lackluster. However, I have a condition. I want to be present when you take a look at it."

Yang Feng's eyes are filled with firmness. As a knowledgeable and experienced individual, the Elven Lord knows that Yang Feng isn't kidding.

Once the Elven Lord refuses Yang Feng, the latter will spare no cost to uproot the elven race and seize the Fate Tablet.

Only fate force can contend with fate force. In addition, only absolute power can break all boundaries and counter fate force.

Since Yang Feng doesn't has the absolute power of a Warlock Emperor to break fate force, he can only use fate force to counter fate force. If he does nothing, he will be slayed by the Hero in the future. This is his fate, an inevitable fate.

The Elven Lord spread the fingers of his hand, gray light shone from his hands, and a palm-sized, dull gray tablet without anything standing out appeared in his hands.

The Elven Lord spoke meaningfully: "This is the tablet the first Even Lord left. It is most likely a Fate Tablet of legend. It doesn't appear anything special when in my hands. However, all the Heroes have come to borrow this tablet."

Yang Feng grabbed the gray tablet. No matter how he looks at it, it is an ordinary tablet without any special power.

"Fate Algorithm!" Yang Feng operated the secret method. There was an enigmatic flash in his eyes, and he looked towards the ordinary tablet. Countless weird and mysterious Fate Algorithm components containing fate force slowly emerged from the ordinary tablet.

Yang Feng took a closer look, memorized this part of the Fate Algorithm recorded on that Fate Tablet. He secretly made a fake Fate Tablet and replaced the real one with it.

The Elven Lord observed Yang Feng carefully, but he didn't see anything strange. The fate force emanating from the Fate Tablet cannot be perceived by Legend powerhouses.

Yang Feng is only able to see through the Fate Tablet because he practices the Fate Algorithm.

Yang Feng smiled slightly and handed the Fate Tablet to the Elven Lord: "Your Majesty, thank you for your help! I will have my people retreat immediately."

"Your Majesty, it seems that you gained a lot from the Fate Tablet." The Elven Lord took the Fate Tablet. After a moment of silence, he said unhurriedly: "In fact, it's not that I have no hatred towards humans. Unfortunately, the power of fate cannot be violated. Fate cares for humans. In every era, the humans give birth to a Hero who is despairingly powerful. If we elves join forces with you demons, then our future prospects will be far from good."

Yang Feng smiled and said: "I understand! Be at ease, Your Majesty, the war between us demons and humans won't spill over to you elves."

The Elven Lord asked, curious: "What do you plan to do with the beastmen? They also are suspected to have a Fate Tablet. However, beastmen hate demons to the bone. And unlike me, the Beastman Lord isn't easy to deal with."

The beastmen used to be vassals of the demons, living like slaves. The first-generation Hero instigated the beastmen to join forces with many races in the Eternal Continent and defeat the demons together and overturn the demon's rule over the Eternal Continent.

After the first-generation Hero disappeared, the humans betrayed and defeated the rest of the races one by one and occupied the most fertile land. Now the humans are the strongest race in the Eternal Continent, their population is far greater than the sum of the other races, and their economy is extremely developed, far stronger than that of other races.

Only demons can compete with humans. Demons have countless experts, and many advanced demons can command demonic beasts. Additionally, demons are far stronger than humans in terms of individual strength.

Demons are far more united than humans, with every demon being loyal to the Demon Lord. Were it not for freaks like "Heroes", it stands to reason that it would be impossible for the human army to block the advance of the demon army, unless the Demon Lord is incompetent.

In every war between the demons and humans, the demons dominate the early stage of the war, but then the Demon Lord is slayed by the Hero. Next the Hero leads the humans to defeat the leaderless demons.

There is a deep hatred between the demons and beastmen. Many Beastman Lords died in the hands demons, and many demonic creatures are demonified beastmen slaves.

If the Demon Lord Yang Feng goes to the beastmen, he will surely be besieged by countless beastman powerhouses.

Yang Feng uttered with a light smile: "Now that I have already seen the Fate Tablet of the elves, I have no interest in the Fate Tablets of the beastmen and dwarfs. Now I am most interested in the largest Fate Tablet, the Fate Tablet of the humans. Legend has it that after the first-generation Hero acquired the Fate Tablet, he condensed the Holy Sword, which enables you to control fate and quell our Demon Lords. I will destroy that Fate Tablet."

The Elven Lord smiled lightly and said: "Good luck!"

Yang Feng smiled slightly, then his figure fluttered, and he turned into a black mist and disappeared: "Goodbye!"

After the Elven Lord saw Yang Feng disappear, the smile on his face faded, and he revealed a pensive look, the Fate Tablet in hand.

642 – Slaughter"The demon army has retreated, please go back! The Green Forest is a forbidden place for humans. We do not welcome you anymore!" When Yang Feng's team reached the entrance to the elven forest, they were surrounded by a dozen plus elven soldiers. The leader figure of these elves, a level-8 fighter (level-2 Warlock) spoke coldly.

Mana fumed: "These sharpears are a bunch of scoundrels! We came from so far away to help them, yet they treat us like this. What a disagreeable bunch."

Brigina smiled and said: "Forget it, let's go. Anyway, there are still many missions in the Green Forest area. And there are many demonic beasts we can hunt."

Demonic beasts are everywhere in the Green Forest area. For a Star of Fate who likes to fight, and can quickly increase their cultivation base in battle, this place is simply a paradise.

Yang Feng smiled and said: "How about we go to the beastman tribe? I heard that the beastmen are short on salt, so I got 20 carts of salt from a friend. As long as we transport the 20 carts of salt to the beastmen, and then bring back their specialty products, we'll be able to make a 20 fold profit in a round trip. We should be able to earn 40,000 gold coins."

As the Demon Lord, Yang Feng has countless spies scattered in the various kingdoms and in the Green Forest, and so he can easily obtain information through the spies that ordinary people cannot.

Salt is actually a strategic good that the three human kingdoms have banned from exporting to the beastmen. The beastmen living in the Green Forest need to import a lot of salt every year. Only the elves who live on fruit and have special physiques do not need salt.

Mana's eyes lit up and appeared to turn into gold coins, and she pleaded with Brigina: "40,000 gold cons! Brigina, split him with me 50-50? No, 10-90 is okay. Split him with me 10-90."

A gold coin can be exchanged for about 200 copper coins. For an ordinary adventurer, the 40,000 gold coins are a huge sum of money.

In the Eternal Continent, a female tutor's annual income only amounts to 5 gold coins, which is enough for a person to lead a fairly good life.

Holding Yang Feng's arm, Brigina refused firmly: "No!"

Mana lamented: "Dammit!"

Yang Feng's group of three hired 20 plus adventurers in the Green Cliff City to form an escort team, and then headed for the beastman tribe.

Six days later.

When the convoy was going through a tract of woods, a firework suddenly rose and a strange explosion sounded.

When Brigina heard the sound, her face changed greatly, and she clasped the Absolute Piercing Dragon Spear and shouted loudly: "Enemy attack, prepare to fight!"

The 20 plus adventurers of the escort team drew their weapons, formed a circle, and watched the surroundings, alert.

The underbrush rustled, and a figure flew out. It is the female thief Mana.

Looking pale, Mana shouted: "Enemies, there are more than 60 enemies moving this way."

The countenances of the adventurers changed dramatically when they heard that there are more than 60 enemies approaching.

A man of average build wearing a thin leather armor and carrying a dagger walked out from the woods and said with a cold smile: "No, we aren't merely 60, but 135 people!"

From various parts of the woods, adventurers holding different weapons appeared and surrounded Yang Feng and his party at once.

"Sir, run away. We will try to buy you some time!" The captain of the Bull Squad, a tall level-7 fighter that looks like a straightforward and simple chap quickly approached Yang Feng and shouted loudly.

"You worked hard, you can die now!" Yang Feng smiled slightly, waved his sword, and cut the captain of the Bull Squad in half at the waist.

After the captain was cut in half at the waist, he didn't die immediately, but instead issued miserable, hair-raising screams.

Seeing Yang Feng murder the captain of the Bull Squad, the shocked Brigina asked: "Randt, what are you doing?"

"Captain! You bastard, you killed the captain! I will kill you!"

Eyes shot with blood, the five adventurers of the Bull Squad rushed towards Yang Feng.

"The Bull Squad are an accomplices of the bandits. Coveting the 20 carts of salt along with the horses pulling them, they colluded with other adventurers to take everything in one go. Therefore, I killed him! Among the 24 adventurers we hired, apart from 6 adventurers, the rest were roped in by them, and became traitors. Brigina, don't trust anyone but us. Use your power to kill all the scum that has tarnished the reputation of adventurers!"

Yang Feng smiled slightly, took a step forward, brandished his sword, and a resplendent sword ray cut the five Bull Squad members into pieces.

The bandit leader's complexion changed greatly, and he roared: "Do it!"

From the adventurer team hired by Yang Feng, a dozen plus adventurers became turncoat and rushed towards the remaining 6 adventurers.

20 archers hiding in the woods fired at Brigina.

Yang Feng silently chanted an incantation and pointed with a finger, and wind blades emerged instantaneously and slayed the dozen plus turncoat adventurers easily.

With Absolute Piercing Dragon Spear in hand, Brigina rushed into the midst of bandits and unleashed a massacre.

Following Yang Feng's order, Mana hid in the dark and waited for opportunities like a beautiful snake.

"Stop her!"

Seeing Brigina rushing towards him, the face of the bandit leader fell, and he retreated briskly and shouted, exasperated.

The eyes of the bandit leader's eight confidants flashed fiercely, and they darted towards Brigina.

Following spear afterimages, the 8 level-6 fighter confidants were riddled full of bloody holes, and fell into their own pools of blood.

Like an undefeated goddess of war, Brigina rushed towards the bandit leader.

"Enough! Stop!"

Accompanied by a cold, proud voice, a beastman girl with a beast bone mask, a two-meter-long sword in hand, a pair of lion ears, and a lion tail wrapped around the waist emerged from the woods.

More than 200 beastman soldiers came out from all directions and stared at Yang Feng and company with killing intent.

When Brigina saw the beautiful beastman girl with a lion tail wrapped around her waist, her hairs stood up, and she broke through the limit forcefully and reached the stage of level-8 fighter (level-2 Warlock).

The bandit leader knelt in front of the beastman girl and begged in a tearful voice: "Madam, save us. These people, these people are demons. They snatched away our salt. Please do justice to us and kill those bandits. We are willing to offer you 10 carts of salt, Madam."

Yang Feng sliced a bandit into two pieces, and the bandit issued blood-curdling screams.

There was a fierce flash in the beautiful eyes of the beastman girl, and she spoke coldly: "I told you to stop, didn't you hear me? Or do you want to be an enemy of us beastmen?!"

"Brigina, kill all those small fries. Let me deal with the beastmen!" Yang Feng smiled slightly and took a step forward, and the fearsome fluctuations of power of a level-9 fighter spread out in all directions from him.

"Level-9 fighter!"

"He's a level-9 fighter!"

"..."

When the beastman soldiers sensed Yang Feng's aura, they revealed dignified looks in their eyes and gripped their weapons tightly.

"I heard that some beastmen will collude human bandits and specially hunt the merchants going to the beastman tribe and plunder their riches. I didn't expect to meet the beastman bandits here. Let I, the future Hero, Randt, bury you beastman bandits together with the human bandits here in these woods!"

Yang Feng spread the fingers of a hand, and the light of Physical Enhancement, Dragon Force, Cheetah's Speed, Gale Speed, and other boost spells lit up on him. The faces of the beastman soldiers became unsightly.

"A fighter who is proficient in both magic and martial arts, is he the human Hero?"

"No, he doesn't have the Holy Sword, so he shouldn't be the Hero yet. He should be of the strongest class among humans, a 'brave'!"

"A human brave, and a human brave who has mastered magic and martial arts at just level-9."

"..."

Seeing Yang Feng glow with magic light, the faces of the beastman soldiers changed dramatically and their eyes flashed with alarm.

On average, humans are very weak. Only fighters can contend with powerhouses of other races. Among those fighters, 'Heroes' and 'braves' are the strongest. They can easily slay demons.

643 – BraveThe beastman girl spoke in a magnetic voice: "Human brave, this is the territory of us beastmen. We are not the scum that colludes with bandits. Please put down your weapons, and we will give you a fair trial! If they are bandits, then I will make them pay!"

Without giving in an inch, Yang Feng holding a sword pointed at the beastman girl and said sternly: "In my life, I, only believe in my companions and the sword in my hand! If you aren't their partners, then give those bandits to us. Otherwise, I can only treat you as their partners and kill you. As a level-9 brave, I can wipe out more than half of your subordinates."

A level-9 brave can kill hundreds of beastman soldiers. But this is a woodland environment. Besides, these beastman soldiers won't stay here and fight him to the death. After discovering that they can't beat him, they will naturally choose to escape.

There is a look of hesitation in the eyes of the beastman girl.

Yang Feng sneered: "For the sake of some human bandits, will you let your subordinates die. Is this how beastman aristocrats are? It looks like beastman aristocrats are a shameless bunch."

The beastman girl's eyes almost spurted fire, and she gritted her teeth: "Human, what evidence do you have to prove that the goods are yours?"

Yang Feng flicked a finger, and a parcel flew towards the beastman girl: "These are the things I prepared beforehand, you can check them."

In the parcel, there are various transaction receipts for the purchase of the 20 carts of salt, which are the best evidence.

"Catch them."

The beastman girl rummaged through the parcel, and then waved her sword, and the bandit leader's head flew into the air. She said coldly: "This is for trying to deceive me."

The hundreds of beastman soldiers flocked over. After a period of fighting, they captured all the human bandits, tied them up like Zongzi [1], and threw them before Yang Feng.

Yang Feng pointed at a cart of salt with his sword and uttered with a light smile: "Thank you for your help. As an expression of gratitude, I would like to gift you this cart of salt. Please accept it."

The beastman girl gave Yang Feng a deep look and said flatly: "Are you a Hero candidate? Very well, we will meet again soon."

"We're leaving!" The beastman girl shouted loudly and quickly left with the hundreds of beastman soldiers and the cart of salt.

Stars flickered in Mana's eyes, and she uttered excitedly: "Amazing. Randt, you are really amazing. You even forced those beastmen back. Level-9 brave, it turns out that your of the brave class. No wonder your speed of advancement is much greater than Brigina's. In other words, I am in a party with a brave. Who knows if my name won't appear in history books one day."

In the Eternal Continent, in the three human kingdoms, the brave class is a class that only rare talents will possess. At times, there won't appear a single powerhouse of the brave class in decades, in other times, dozens of powerhouses of the brave class will appear in a span of several years. However, no matter what era it is, experts of the brave class are the influential figures of that era.

The advanced class of the brave class is the Hero class, but there can only be one powerhouse in the Hero class. In every era with a Demon Lord, many braves will appear and fight over the title of Hero.

Brigina pointed to the human bandits who were subdued by the beastmen and asked: "What do we do with these guys?"

"Let's kill them! They plundered the wealth of numerous innocent merchants and killed many innocent people, they have blood on their hands. Killing them is equivalent to eliminating harm for other people."

With a flash of cold light, Yang Feng slashed out with his sword, and sword rays flickered and slayed all the human bandits.

Brigina sighed slightly and looked away. Although she can't bear to lay her hands on people who can't defend themselves, but she knows that those human bandits are all scum and scoundrels who have blood of who knows how many people on their hands, and so she didn't dissuade Yang Feng.

Seeing Yang Feng slay the bandits mercilessly, the 6 adventurers had chills go down their spine.

After killing all the human bandits, Yang Feng silently recited an incantation and pointed with a finger, and pieces of paper flew out and turned into coachmen with cold faces driving the 19 carts of salt. Yang Feng and company continued towards the beastmen tribe.

A few days later, a huge beastman tribe made of stones and sharp wooden spears appeared in front of Yang Feng and entourage.

In the huge beastman tribe, there are small wooden huts without any sense of aesthetics scattered haphazardly all over the place. The place contains the smell of livestock feces.

Many small beastmen with the characteristics of both beasts and humans are running around the huge beastman tribe barefoot, adding a little vitality to the scene.

Yang Feng frowned slightly: "Such a primitive beastman tribe, no wonder the elves look down on them this much. This is really not a place for people to stay."

The beastman tribe in the Eternal Continent is different from the Beastman Empire in the Feisuo Plane. The Beastman Empire in the Feisuo Plane has the guidance of the gods. Although there are many backward beastman tribes in the Feisuo Plane, but the Beastman Empire's capital is refined and luxurious city full of a boorish sense of aesthetics. It is not the least bit inferior to the capitals of human empires. However, the beastman tribe in the Eternal Continent is backward to the extreme, and is even far behind medieval cities.

"Are you the leader of this caravan?" Guarded by a dozen plus tigermen, a handsome, shrewd-looking Foxman with a pair of huge fox ears and a fox tail wrapped around his waist walked their way.

Yang Feng answered: "Hello, I am the leader of this caravan! The name is Randt."

The Foxman smiled and said: "Ferdinand. What goods do you transport?"

Yang Feng responded: "All 19 carts are filled with salt."

"Salt!"

"That's all salt!"

"..."

The eyes of the surrounding beastmen lit up and flickered with excitement, and they gathered. Throwing apprehensive looks at the tigerman guards, theystopped some distance away.

Ferdinand's eyes lit up, and he uttered with a smile: "Salt! Let me check the goods. If it's really all salt, then I'll buy it all. I'll pay with magic rubies."

Yang Feng spoke: "Go ahead!"

Magic ruby is a specialty product of the beastman tribe. Magic rubies are necessary for mages to set up magic arrays and manufacture magic equipment and tools. No matter how many there are, the Mage Guild is willing buy them all.

Of course, magic ruby is also a strategic resource for the beastman tribe to keep human society in check. It is difficult for ordinary people to get them.

Ferdinand immediately sent someone to check the nineteen carts of salt before he finally showed a satisfied smile, saying : "It's fine salt without any sand in it. I want it all. Come with me, I'll get you your money."

A trace of vigilance streaked through Yang Feng's eyes, but he smiled slightly and agreed with Ferdinand's request.

Yang Feng can currently exert the power of a level-9 brave, which is currently the strongest class among humans. Even some weaker Legend powerhouses are not necessarily the opponents of a human level-9 brave.

Yang Feng and his party walked into the tribe. The further they entered into the tribe, the more planned the buildings are. With a rough sense of aesthetics, the buildings here don't have the messy feeling of the periphery of the tribe.

Deep in the tribe, there are vast manors built everywhere, and each manor belongs to a greater aristocrat of the beastman tribe.

Ferdinand took Yang Feng and company to a large manor and had them wait outside, while he himself entered the manor.

Before long, Ferdinand brought a bag of magic rubies worth 40,000 gold coins in the human kingdoms and gave it to Yang Feng.

A 200 plus-strong wolf cavalry galloped out of the palace, surrounded Yang Feng and his entourage, and the leader Wolfman exuding level-8 fighter fluctuations of power glanced coldly at Yang Feng and asked: " Are you the human brave Randt?"

Yang Feng answered: "Yes, I am Randt!"

The Wolfman pointed at Brigina and Mana and said coldly: "Her Highness the Grand Princess of our beastman tribe is recruiting a groom. As a brave, you are eligible to participate in the groom contest. Come with us. Otherwise, even if you have the ability to leave by yourself, but the two of them will stay."

Brigina's eyes flashed with rage, and she grasped the Absolute Piercing Dragon Spear and wanted to rush out to fight.

100 Centaur archers emerged and pointed their arrows at Brigina and Mana.

The Centaur archers are veteran soldiers. After being locked on by them, Mana's body stiffened, and a premonition of death welled up inside her.

Yang Feng's eyes flickered slightly, and the aura of a level-9 brave seeped out from him: "Fine, I'll go with you. However, you must ensure their safety. Otherwise, even if the whole Beastman Kingdom has to be dyed red, you will pay."

The Wolfman powerhouse took a step back, his eyes shimmered with apprehension, and he uttered lightly: "Got it!"

Yang Feng's group of three left with the Wolfman powerhouse.

It didn't take long before a colosseum occupying an area of tens of hectares, more than 10 times larger than the ancient Roman Colosseum appeared in front of Yang Feng and company.

Beastmen are warlike, and many beastman powerhouses are powerful gladiators who have gone through the colosseum. Even the current Beastman Lord is also a top expert who has gone through the colosseum.

644 – Suppression in the ColosseumAs soon as they entered the colosseum, the overwhelming cheers and sounds of excitement assaulted them.

There is a huge ring in the middle of the colosseum. On the ring, a male human powerhouse is fighting with a Tigerman powerhouse. Evenly matched, both sides are riddled with wounds.

"Kill him!"

"Tear him apart, Tyrel!"

"..."

Countless beastmen in the spectator seats roar wildly.

For beastmen, the colosseum is the most sacred place. Once you enter the ring of the colosseum, you must try your best to tear your opponent apart. Here, the audience only praises the winners. No one will pay attention to the fate of the losers.

Yang Feng looked at a dais specially prepared for the most distinguished figures in the colosseum and saw a gorgeous girl with honey-colored skin, a pair of lion ears, and a tall and sexy figure, and a wild temperament dressed is a sexy leather armor that exposes a large patch of skin sitting on lofty throne and watching the fight in the ring with excitement in her pretty eyes.

As if she sensed Yang Feng's gaze, the gorgeous girl with a wild temperament turned her head slightly, glanced in his direction, and then revealed a smile of provocation.

A trace of enlightenment suddenly surged inside Yang Feng, and he revealed a smile: "It turns out to be her! She is the Grand Princess of the beastman tribe!"

The beastman girl who led numerous beastman elite soldiers to intercept Yang Feng in the woods is the Grand Princess of the beastman tribe.

Suddenly, bursts of cheers rang in the colosseum. The Tigerman powerhouse has torn the human powerhouse to pieces.

After tearing the human powerhouse apart, the Tigerman powerhouse issued a violent tiger roar, eyes shot with blood. At the same time, his strength gradually advanced from level-8 to level-9.

"Level-9 beastman! Tyrel has advanced to a level-9 beastman, how astonishing. He is indeed a most formidable beastman prodigy."

"A level-9 beastman, astounding! Tyrel will definitely be promoted to a Legend in the future, and may even become the next Beastman Lord!"

"Tyrel!"

"Tyrel!"

"..."

The spectators in the colosseum showed looks of excitement and discussed spiritedly.

The title of Beastman Lord isn't hereditary, but belongs to the strongest powerhouse. Once a beastman is promoted to a Legend, they are eligible to challenge the current Beastman Lord. If they can defeat the current Beastman Lord, then the beastman Legend will become the new Beastman Lord, and the old Beastman Lord will be executed. If the challenger fails, the challenger will become a servant of the current Beastman Lord, unable to betray them their entire life.

Therefore, whenever a Beastman Lord grows old, they will use the method of recruitment to select the most powerful beastman to be their son-in-law. When the time comes, they will abdicate the throne to their son-in-law, so as to ensure that the new Beastman Lord won't mess with their family.

The new Beastman Lord who got the throne thanks to abdication cannot kill the old Beastman Lord. This is an ancient custom of the beastmen, which serves to ensure that the struggle in the beastman tribe isn't too fierce.

The groom contest is in fact a competition that decides the next Beastman Lord. Therefore, it attracts countless beastman talents to participate, and Tyrel is one of the most outstanding candidates.

A Foxman referee came to the ring and pointed at Yang Feng: "Tyrel's next opponent is the human level-9 brave Randt. Let's give him a warm welcome!"

"That's a human level-9 brave?"

"Go to hell!"

"Tear him to pieces!"

"Trash!"

"You're dead!"

"Go and die!"

"Go to hell, motherfucker!"

"..."

A rain of abuse came from the spectator seats. The beastmen are well aware of the strength that a human level-9 brave wields. Now that a human level 9-brave came come to their colosseum, it filled them with anger at once.

Amid the flurry of abuses hurled his way, Yang Feng calmly walked onto the ring and unsheathed the sword on his back.

A fierce gleam in his eyes, Tyler smiled coldly and ejected 30-centimetre-long, sharp claws from his hands: "A human level-9 brave, interesting. Apart from the Hero, breve is known as the strongest class! Let me see what you're really made of! Later everyone will see what difference there is between you entrails and those of an ordinary human!"

"Then as a show of respect, let me show you the power of the brave class!"

Yang Feng smiled slightly, and the light of Dragon Force, Cheetah's Speed, and various other boost spells lit up on his body.

The referee on the edge of the ring said: "Start the fight!"

Smiling fiercely, Tyrel tapped his foot lightly, and afterimages of him approaching Yang Feng from different directions appeared in the ring, making it impossible to distinguish which is the true him.

"So fast!"

"Is this how fast Tyrel is? Incredible!"

"As expected of a level-9 beastman, the most outstanding beastman genius!"

"..."

The eyes of the beastman in the spectator seats flickered with excitement, and they commented, animated. Only level-8 beastmen can catch a trace of Tyrel's movement, while the rest can only see the afterimages of his movement.

Contempt shimmered in the beautiful eyes of the beastman Grand Princess sitting on the throne and a cold smile crept onto her pretty face: "The most outstanding beastman genius?"

Faced with the approaching afterimages, Yang Feng only took a step forward and slashed out once.

A sword ray flashed, and a copious amount of blood sputtered from the empty void. The corpse of the No. 1 beastman genius Tyrel cut in half fell to the ground.

As if time has suddenly stopped, the stunned beastmen in the spectator seats made no sound.

"Instakill!"

"Instakill! Tyrel was instakilled by him!"

"What's going on? How could Tyrel be instakilled by him?"

"Are human braves this powerful?"

"..."

As if an explosion was set off in the colosseum, bursts of noise reverberated in the air for a while. The beastmen cannot believe that the level-9 beastman Tyrel was instakilled by Yang Feng.

The referee stepped forward and dragged Tyrel's body away at once. Only a pool of blood remained in the ring.

Although the ring is regularly cleaned by the staff, but there are countless dark red blood stains on the ring, and the air here reeks of blood.

With a sword in hand, Yang Feng smiled straightforwardly and said loudly: "Who else wants to come up and fight me?"

"I will fight you! The name is Gary!"

A three-meter-tall Wolfman covered in fur looking like a giant wolf standing upright and exuding a violent aura appeared on the ring.

"Gary, a Wolfman genius who has become a level-9 beastman three years ago. Although he's far less talented than Tyler, but his current combat strength is absolutely above Tyler's!"

"If it's Gary, then he should be able to defeat that human brave! After all, he has already fought a round against Tyler!"

"..."

Countless voices sounded in the colosseum, and the beastman audience showed excitement in their eyes.

Yang Feng smiled slightly and glanced at the referee: "Interesting, let's get started!"

The referee announced aloud: "Start the fight!"

Yang Feng took a step forward, blurred into motion, and appeared behind Gary.

There was a flash of incredulity in Gary's eyes, and then his body fell apart and scattered on the ground.

"Instakill!"

"Gary was killed even faster!"

"Are human braves really this powerful?"

"What a monster!"

"..."

The beastman spectators took in a breath of cold air, and a look of awe flashed in their eyes.

As a quasi-Glorious Sun Warlock and veteran of countless fights, whether it is in terms of combat sense, combat experience, or even power, Yang Feng is far above those beastman geniuses, and can instakill them easily.

The restless beastmen who originally itched to go challenge Yang Feng became well-behaved. If they were evenly matched, they would be willing to fight for the glory. But they are reluctant to just throw away their life.

Yang Feng showed a smile of provocation to the beastman geniuses: "Is there anyone who dares to come and fight me?"

The beastman geniuses near the ring almost spurted flames from their eyes, yet they all lowered their heads. Bravery and throwing away your life are two different concepts. These beastman geniuses are very brave, but they aren't willing to throw away their life.

"I will fight you!"

A voice sounded from the human camp, and a handsome, tall, and burly human powerhouse with black hair leaped lightly and jumped onto the ring.

Yang Feng swept the black-haired human powerhouse with a glance. Then his eyes narrowed slightly, his muscles stretched taught a little, and a dignified gleam flashed in his eyes: "Jiang Shi!"

645 – Defeating Jiang Shi"Jiang Shi! He is one of the Hero candidates of the Fengy Kingdom, the brave Jiang Shi!"

"He is the brave Jiang Shi? I heard that he once slayed a vicious poison dragon with his party!"

"It's the Fengy Kingdom's strongest brave Jiang Sh!"

"Interesting, the duel between two human braves promises to be really interesting!"

"Is it time for human braves to come forth in droves again?"

"..."

The beastmen around the ring watched Yang Feng and Jiang Shi in the arena with complicated looks in their eyes and wagged their tongues.

Most of the beastmen in the colosseum are of the upper echelon, and they all know that human braves appear in large numbers in the Eternal Continent periodically. At such times, the strongest powerhouses are human braves as well as the Hero at the apex of braves.

Each brave is very powerful, and can easily grow into a Legend powerhouse. It is very difficult for other race powerhouses to kill a human brave.

Despite this being their territory, but the numerous beastmen don't dare enter the ring and confront the human brave, which fills them with shame.

After Jiang Shi entered the ring, he smiled slightly, and his eyes flashed with suspicion: "Brave Randt, why haven't I heard of your name before?"

Yang Feng showed an unruly smile and pointed at Jiang Shi with his sword, saying: "Brave Jiang Shi, as the Fengy Kingdom's strongest human brave, you are said to be the brave who is most likely to become the Hero. I am just a child of peasants who longs to be the Hero. Naturally, I cannot be as famous as someone born into the aristocracy like you!"

Many human braves have different identities. Among them, braves who originate from the aristocracy are more likely to become famous worldwide. Because her background isn't impressive enough, Brigina who is born as a Star of Fate needs to work a hundred times harder than ordinary braves in order to become famous worldwide.

An enigmatic gleam flickered in Jiang Shi's eyes, and he tried to recruit Yang Feng: "Randt, I think highly of you! Join my party and become my companion! Let's work together to defeat the Demon Lord! After defeating the Demon Lord, I will let you enjoy endless glory and wealth, and become a greater aristocrat with a vast territory!"

Most of the powerful Stars of Fate will become human braves when the Demon Lord goes rampant. The people will worship, and the kingdoms will try to rope them in. However, after defeating the Demon Lord, those Star of Fate will lose the support of fate force. Many braves of humble origins will lead miserable, poverty-stricken lives in their later years.

To defeat the Demon Lord, and then get the merits to become a greater aristocrat of a human kingdom, that is the greatest dream of the commoner Stars of Fate. Without the rise of the Demon Lord, it is impossible for a poor person to quickly become a greater aristocrat in a society where the social class is rigid.

Yang Feng responded with a bold smile: "Jiang Shi, I also think highly of you. Become my subordinate and fight alongside me. After we defeat the Demon Lord, I will make you Prince of an Empire!"

"It's a pity, and I thought that we could be good friends!" Jiang Shi sighed slightly, and then erupted with junior Legend rank fluctuations of power. At the same time, he silently recited an incantation and radiated the light of boost spells. Countless elemental particles enveloped him, making him look like a Transcendent.

"Legend! He's a Legend powerhouse!"

"A Legend powerhouse!"

"So young, and he's already a Legend? No wonder he's Fengy Kingdom's strongest Hero candidate!"

"..."

The numerous beastmen in the spectator seats revealed shock in their eyes. To become a Legend powerhouse in your twenties is simply heaven defying.

Most of the beastman Legend powerhouses have reached the rank in their forties. Legend powerhouses in their twenties are as rare as Phoenix feathers.

The judge said quickly: "Start the fight!"

Followed by an afterimage, Jiang Shi appeared in front of Yang Feng in an instant and thrust his sword towards Yang Feng lightning-fast.

Ding! Ding! Ding! The sound of metal striking metal echoed hundreds of times in the colosseum. Dozen plus cuts appeared on Yang Feng's body, and blood oozed out from them. At the same time, he was forced to step back again and again.

"That Jiang He is awesome, no wonder he's the Fengy Kingdom's No. 1 Hero candidate!"

"So strong! The two human braves are really formidable!"

"The two human braves are freaks. No wonder the human Hero can slay the Demon Lord who is supposedly the strongest powerhouse!"

"..."

Seeing this scene, the surrounding beastman spectators inhaled a breath of cold air. Both Yang Feng and Jiang Shi's swords are extremely fast, appearing to have exceeded the speed of sound. Even though they are spectators, only some level-8 beastman experts and above are able to see the swords.

Watching Jiang Shi in the ring, Mana took in a breath of cold air: "That Jiang Shi is so strong! He's worthy of being a Hero candidate of the Fengy Kingdom! He's frighteningly strong! I'm afraid Randt isn't his opponent!"

Brigina clenched her white teeth and looked at Yang Feng in the ring with worry in her beautiful eyes.

"Fate Algorithm!" Yang Feng stepped back repeatedly. His eyes flashed coldly, and he operated Fate Algorithm and stabbed with his sword. As if guided by fate, his sword strangely deflected Jiang Shi's sword and stabbed towards the opponent's heart.

Dazzling white light shone, the phantom of a White Dragon streaked past, and Yang Feng was sent flying by a dozen meters.

"Fate Algorithm! You're a Warlock of the Cangzhi Plane! However, you're not the only one who knows Fate Algorithm!"

Jiang Shi looked at the position of his heart and saw a sword cut on the pure white mirror before his heart, and killing intent shimmered in his eyes. He silently recited an incantation and activated Fate Algorithm, and the aura of fate shrouded him. He stubbed at Yang Feng with his sword.

The two Fate Algorithms cancelled one another out, and Yang Feng was once again put at a disadvantage.

"I won't lose! Legend rank, break!" Yang Feng roared, and was instantly promoted from a level-9 brave to a Legend brave.

"Legend! Randt has also promoted to a Legend!"

"Incredible! human braves are really incredible!"

"To advance in rank in the middle of a fight, no wonder he's a human brave, a most powerful existence!"

"..."

Stunned, the beastman audience shouted wildly.

Legend powerhouses are top existences in the Eternal Continent. In the entire beastman tribe, there are no more than five Legend powerhouses.

Despite being this young, Yang Feng and Jiang Shi have already broken through to the Legend rank. This achievement is simply incredible in the Eternal Continent.

Eyes shot with blood, Jiang Shi stared at Yang Feng like a violent beast: "This bastard must have broken through to the Legend rank beforehand. He deliberately waited until now to reveal his true strength. He wants to use me as a stepping stone."

"That Jiang She is astounding. With the both of us at the Legend rank, it won't be easy to deal with him."

"Amazing, this guy called Randt is really amazing. No wonder he's a freak who can enter the Eternal Continent, explore the mysteries of Eternals, and have Warlock Emperor rank talent!"

After Yang Feng advanced to the Legend rank, he became nearly on par with Jiang Shi in terms of strength. Countless sword rays intertwined. None of them is able to eliminate the enemy in a short time. Both sides are surprised by the strength of the other.

"Bring it on!" Yang Feng's eyes flashed gravely, he roared, and his strength advanced from the junior Legend rank to the intermediate Legend rank in a flash. With the gap in strength, Jiang Shi was placed in a bind.

A look of shock and anger in his eyes, Jiang Shi resisted desperately: "Damn bastard, he's using a higher cultivation base to suppress me! Scoundrel!"

"Great, the human brave Randt is really great!"

"To continuously advance in rank during a fight, no wonder he has the potential of becoming the Hero!"

"..."

The beastman audience who doesn't know the truth praised.

Only Jiang Shi and Yang Feng understand that human Warlocks are different from other experts. No matter how angry a human Warlock is, it is practically impossible to advance in realm during a fight. In a fight between human Warlocks, the calm side has a much higher chance of winning than the angry side.

Despite how hot-blooded Yang Feng pretends to be, in fact, his mind is as cool as ice.

"Bring it on" Yang Feng roared again, and his strength increased to the advanced Legend rank from the intermediate legend rank. With a sword strike, he deflected Jiang Shi's sword and left a huge cut on his body.

"Dammit! Virtual Holy Sword, Soul Holy Sword, come out!" Jiang Shi bellowed, and countless wisps of soul poured out of him and formed a gray Soul Holy Sword that slashed towards Yang Feng.

"Virtual Holy Sword, Soul Warlock!"

As soon as the Soul Holy Sword appeared, a premonition of deadly danger welled up inside Yang Feng. Despite his advanced Legend rank strength, in front of the Soul Holy Sword, as long as he made a slight mistake, he will die directly.

"2nd chapter of Fate Algorithm!"

Yang Feng frantically chanted an incantation, extracted the power inside him, and formed an arrow of fate that slashed through the void toward Jiang Shi.

"Fuck, it's the power of fate! He got the 2nd chapter of Fate Algorithm!" Jiang Shi's face fell, and he silently recited an incantation. His soul left the body, and he controlled the Soul Holy Sword to split open the void and reveal the Astral Boundary.

The arrow of fate entered the void and stabbed Jiang Shi's soul, making his soul scream.

When Jiang Shi's soul was about to die out, a strange storm suddenly kicked in, and Jiang Shi's soul disappeared without a trace.

646 – MatchlessYang Feng looked at the place where Jiang Shi disappeared with a dignified look in his eyes: "Really amazing. If I hadn't gotten the 2nd chapter of Fate Algorithm, I'm afraid it would be a lose-lose situation.

Virtual Holy Sword is the manifestation of the law that Jiang Shi studies. Soul Holy Sword means that Jiang Shi studies a most mysterious and abstruse law of soul and walk the Soul Warlock path.

Even the Eight Warlock Emperors only managed to master part of the law of soul, unable to achieve immortality of the soul.

To refine the body isn't too hard, but the same cannot be said about the soul. The Eight Warlock Emperors have refined their bodies until they gained the traits of eternity and immortality. Without external interference, even if it is after tens of millions of years, their bodies won't decay at all. The reason why Warlock Emperor rank powerhouses die is because their soul will age over time and eventually extinguish. Once the soul extinguishes, then even a Warlock Emperor rank powerhouse with an immortal body will die.

If the Soul Holy Sword had cut Yang Feng, it would have dealt a heavy blow to his soul. After that, even if he leaves the Eternal Continent, it will be very difficult to heal the injury.

The Heroes of the Eternal Continent are peerless geniuses who formed a true law path. Each of the eight Heroes could use the Holy Sword to easily slay Yang Feng with advanced Legend rank cultivation base.

"Jiang Shi lost!"

"The Fengy Kingdom's strongest brave Jiang Shi was actually defeated!"

"So strong! This human brave Randt is really strong!"

"Advanced Legend, how fearsome! I'm afraid there is no Legend rank powerhouse in our beastman tribe that is his match!"

"..."

The eyes of the beastman spectators flickered with astonishment, and they discussed wildly. In the beastman tribe, the only Legend powerhouses are at the junior Legend rank. Beastmen revere the strong, so it's normal for them to be filled with worship and respect for Yang Feng.

Yang Feng waved the sword in his hand, looked around, and shouted loudly: "Who else wants to fight me!"

A beautiful and adorable girl with black hair combed into a pair of ponytails, a slender figure, wheat-colored skin, and youthful spirit jumped onto the ring and shouted, tears flowing down her face: "I want! You scoundrel, you killed Jiang Shi! I will take revenge for him!"

A tall, burly warrior with black hair shouted sternly: "Zhao Qiqi, come down, you aren't his opponent!"

"I will avenge Jiang Shi, go to hell!"

Eyes spurting proverbial flames, an endless power erupted inside Zhao Qiqi, and she broke through and advanced from a level-8 fighter to a level-9 fighter. Her figure fluttered, and she disappeared as if she entered stealth.

"Star of Fate? Fate Algorithm!" Yang Feng silently chanted an incantation, and a wisp of the power of fate appeared and enveloped Zhao Qiqi. Zhao Qiqi's rising power suddenly stagnated.

A merciless and cruel sword ray hardly visible to the naked eye sped past Zhao Qiqi.

"No!"

The other three adventurers in the party formed by Jiang Shi issued a heartbreaking cream.

A bloody line extended downward from between Zhao Qiqi's eyebrows. She lost all vitality in an instant, and then torrential flames enveloped her body.

"Beautifully done!"

"Well, as expected of a brave!"

"So decisive, so manly!"

"..."

The beastman spectators burst into cheers.

If Yang Feng was lenient during the fight, he would make the beastmen look down on him. Instead, him mercilessly cutting down Zhao Qiqi earned him the respect of the beastmen.

Yang Feng pointed at the three remaining adventurers of Jiang Shi's party with his sword and said lightly: "Do you guys want to take revenge for them? Although only one-on-one fights are permitted in the ring. However, I can make an exception and allow you to take revenge for them together."

"Randt, we will keep in mind what happened today. Let's go!" Nearly spurting flames from his eyes, the warrior gritted his teeth, turned around, and took his companions outside.

Yang Feng pointed at the surroundings with his sword and shouted: "Who else wants to fight me!"

The beastman powerhouses outside the ring lowered their heads. In the beastman tribe, the top powerhouses are at the junior Legend rank. The Legend powerhouses who have become famous a long time ago are not Yang Feng's opponents.

"Randt!"

"Randt!"

"Randt!"

"..."

A beastman shouted, and then as if the atmosphere in the colosseum ignited, numerous beastmen roared with excitement and cheered the birth of the lord of the colosseum.

A sweet smile on her face, the beautiful and sexy beastman Grand Princes sitting on the dais walked to the center of the ring, took Yang Feng's hand, and proclaimed loudly: "From today on, I, Wilana, am Randt's woman!"

"Wilana!"

"Randt!"

"Wilana!"

"..."

Cheers erupted in the colosseum.

Excitement flickered in Mana's eyes: "That's Randt for you, even the beastman Grand Princes fancies him. He's indeed the man who's going to become the Hero!"

Brigina looked at Yang Feng and Wilana in the center of the ring receiving the cheers of countless beastmen, and a stinging pain welled up in her heart.

Sensing that Brigina is in low spirits, Mana quickly comforted: "Brigina, I know you are uncomfortable with it. But after all, he is the future Hero. It's normal for him to have more than one woman. Just like those aristocrats, they all have three wives and four concubines. You have to turn a blind eye. After all, he is an excellent man."

Brigina nodded slightly and mused: "I know! I will become stronger and make him need me more!"

Amidst the blessings of countless beastmen, Yang Feng and Wilana entered the palace together, where they had a night of passion.

Early next morning, Yang Feng stroking Wilana's skin that is smoother and tenderer than the best-quality silk said: "Wilana, I want to see your father."

Wilana smiled sweetly: "Okay. It just so happens that my father also wants to meet you, the future Hero."

With Wilana leading the way, Yang Feng came to a hall with a rugged and wild flair. In the hall, there is Lionman expert with blond hair and an overbearing temperament sitting on a throne. This is the Beastman Lord.

"You are Randt? Very good, you're worthy of my daughter. Ha-ha! Come, have a drink with me!"

The Beastman Lord scanned Yang Feng with his gaze, and then smiled boldly and clapped his hands. Several beautiful Foxman servants immediately stepped forward and served jars of fine liquor.

The alcohol tolerance of beastman Legends is measured in jars. With their powerful bodies that can easily digest alcohol, only some secret brews made from extraordinary plants can intoxicate them after a few cups.

Without any trace of politeness, Yang Feng lifted a jar of liquor and downed it.

The eyes of the Beastman Lord shone, and he praised loudly: "Good!"

The beastmen respect men who are strong and drink boldly. Since Yang Feng has displayed both qualities, the Beastman Lord is more and more satisfied with Yang Feng.

After three rounds, Yang Feng's face was a little flushed. He uttered with a light smile: "Sir Father-in-law, there is something I would like to discuss with you. Please dismiss everyone else."

The Beastman Lord waved his hand, and everyone left. Only Yang Feng and the father and daughter duo are left in the hall.

A flame of ambition flashed in Yang Feng's eyes, and he spoke with a smile: "Sir Father-in-law, I hope you can lend me 2,000 soldiers. I want to borrow the forces of the elves, dwarves, and beastmen to overthrow the rule of the three human kingdoms and establish a new kingdom."

Hearing this remark, Wilana was stunned, and shock shimmered in her beautiful eyes.

All braves have taken upon themselves to fight the Demon Lord. None of them has ever attempted to overthrow the human kingdoms and build a new kingdom. Yang Feng's idea is extremely daring.

Upon hearing this, the Demon Lord's mind cleared from the intoxication of the liquor, and he squinted and gazed at Yang Feng, a dignified look in his eyes. After a while, he asked calmly: "Why do you have such an idea?"

Yang Feng answered righteously: "The humans have dominated the Eternal Continent for thousands of years, and their social class has already solidified. Most of the human aristocrats have fallen into depravity, while the people lead hard lives. As a brave, I naturally want to cleanse all the evil of the humans, so that the people can live prosperous lives."

In the next moment, Yang Feng's eyes flashed gloomily, and his words filled with reality and cruelty: "Besides, after vanquishing the Demon Lord, most braves led very miserable lives in their later years. Even the children of the braves were killed by the aristocracy. I don't want to be regarded as thrash and thrown into the garbage can of history after vanquishing the Demon Lord and coming back with a body full of injuries.

Before fighting the Demon Lord, braves are favored by the power of fate. They will find treasures on the side of the road and break through during battle. No matter what difficulties they encounter, misfortune will turn into fortune again and again. But after slaying the Demon Lord, the power of fate will no longer care for them. By then, how will braves who only know how to fight be able to contend against greater aristocrats who grew up soaked in conspiracy?

Many braves (other than those who came from the Cangzhi Plane) led miserable lives in their old age. The worst of them was a brave who was seriously injured and turned into an ordinary person. A greater aristocrat snatched away his wife, and then abused and slaughtered her. After the incident came to light, the greater aristocrat was only fined some money, because after the brave was stripped of all titles, he was just a ordinary civilian.

647 – MarriageThe Beastman Lord sighed slightly: "Interesting, your thinking is really interesting. It would be nice if the Jenaco was the same as you. That stupid thing actually believed in the law which serves to protect greater aristocrats. Even when his head was about to be cut off, he never thought of rebelling. Compared to you, he's really stupid."
The Hero Jenaco had his wife murdered by a greater aristocrat. However, since he believed in the law, he never rebelled. In the end, he was framed and sentenced to death.
The Beastman Lord's eyes constricted slightly, and he bargained: "I can help you, but what is in it for us beastmen?"
Yang Feng smiled faintly and responded: "I will set up laws so that beastmen have equal rights to humans in our human kingdom, and no one will be allowed to enter the beastman tribe to capture slaves. As long as I am alive, anyone violating these laws will be executed. In addition, 10 cities can be established to carryout fair trade with the beastmen. And if Wilana and I have heirs, they will have the same rights as the children of my other wives, including the succession of the throne. If you give me more support, then I will give you more rewards respectively."
The Demon Lord's eyes lit up, and he smiled boldly and said: "Okay! As long as you sign a contract with us, then we beastmen will fully support you and help you become the sole king of humans!"
Trade, slave ban, and equality, these are the things that beastmen have dreamt of. The reason why beastmen are so backward is that apart from a few human cities on the border of the Green Forest, the remaining cities discriminate against beastmen.
Outside the sphere of influence of the beastman tribe, beastmen are basically slaves. If they don't have a master, they will be captured by slave traders.
Additionally, many slavers enter the Green Forest every year to capture beastmen to serve human greater aristocrats as slaves. This is the thing that beastmen hate the most. Every one of Yang Feng's conditions pulled the heart strings of the Beastman Lord. Elated, the Beastman Lord agreed with Yang Feng's proposal at once.
Of course, the fact that Yang Feng has advanced Legend rank strength and his class is the strongest brave class are also crucial points.
A flash of excitement in his eyes, the Beastman Lord uttered: "Randt, you are the first brave in history who wants to overthrow the three human kingdoms. I will contact the Elven Lord and the Dwarf Lord for you. Together, our three races can support you to become the sole human king."
Yang Feng then said as if thoughtlessly: "Right, Sir Father-in-law, I hope to be able to look at the suspected Fate Tablet left by the first-generation Beastman Lord."
The Beastman Lord waved his hand carelessly, and a hand-sized gray tablet flew towards Yang Feng: "Take it!"
When Yang Feng received the gray Fate Tablet, he immediately exchanged it for another gray tablet secretly. After pretending to look at it for a while, he returned the fake Fate Tablet to the Beastman Lord.

The Beastman Lord immediately went to a secret room, came before an ancient bronze mirror engraved with countless incantations, and inlaid several magic rubies into the sockets.
The ancient bronze mirror blurred, and then the voice of the Elven Lord came from it: "Old Lion, what can I do for you?"
The Beastman Lord uttered: "I want to see you and Firecracker Dwarf in the usual place. I have important things to discuss with you guys."
The Elven Lord responded: "Alright!"

The Beastman Lord stroked the bronze mirror, and the bronze mirror blurred again. A hoarse, grumpy voice came from the mirror: "Old Lion, if you have anything to say, do it quickly. Don't waste my time. I am creating a Legend grade weapon. If I succeed, it will be the 37th Legend grade treasures in the world."

"I want to see you and Old Elf in the usual place. I have something to discuss with you guys."
"Okay!"

Two days later, deep in the Green Forest, in a small valley surrounded by illusions, on a small mountain that ordinary people can't approach, the three bigwigs of the Green Forest – the Beastman Lord, the Elven Lord, and the Dwarf Lord – gathered here together.

The Dwarf Lord who is only 1.4 meters tall and has white hair and beard asked impatiently, "Old Lion, what do you want to discuss?"
The Elven Lord looked at the Beastman Lord with a suspicious look on his face.
The Beastman Lord answered: "My son-in-law is an advanced Legend brave, a Hero candidate. 

He intends to overthrow the three human kingdoms and establish a kingdom of his own."

The Elven Lord uttered with a cold smile: "Establish a kingdom of his own? This Hero candidate really has some ideas, he's much better than that fool Jenaco. I knew that after the Jenaco incident, it would be very difficult for selfless braves to appear. This Hero candidate is really ambitious. However, what does this have to do with us?"

The Jenaco incident was extremely vile. As the previous Hero, he went all out to fight the previous Demon Lord. But in return, his wife was abused and slayed, and then he himself was framed and sentenced to death. Since then, the probability that human braves would be selfless has decreased dramatically.

The Beastman Lord said: "He hopes we can send troops to support him."
The Dwarf Lord uttered impatiently: "He is your son-in-law, not ours. Why should we support him?"

The Beastman Lord replied: "If he becomes the new Human Lord, he will crack down on slavery, kill all the human greater aristocrats who enslaved our people, and give us fair trade opportunities. And as long he is alive, he promises to live in peace with our three races. He will sign a written contract!"

The eyes of the Elven Lord and the Dwarf Lord lit up and revealed pensive looks.
After they drove the three races into the Green Forest, he humans still incite some skirmishes from time to time and hunt the beautiful girls of the three races. If a Human Lord who'll fight the slavers ascends the throne, then the elves and dwarfs are absolutely willing to support them.

The Elven Lord frowned slightly: "Slavery involves the benefits of many human aristocrats. Does he really have the courage to eradicate those greater aristocrats? After all, the tentacles of greater aristocrats are spread throughout the human kingdoms, and many braves and powerhouses are linked to them. By purging all those greater aristocrats, half of human elites will be purged as well."

"Let me answer this!" Following laughter, Yang Feng stepped into the valley and said with a smile: "Your Majesties Elven Lord and Dwarf Lord, I am Randt, the son-in-law of His Majesty the Beastman Lord, a Legend brave."
Surging with biting killing intent, Yang Feng carried on righteously: "These greater aristocrats are a malignant tumor that stagnates the progress of the humans. Those greater aristocrats who stand in my way, I will use my sword to eliminate them one by one. I will use my power as the future Hero to crush all resistance. Even if I have to get rid of more than half of human elites, I won't hesitate. This times Demon Lord is unprecedentedly powerful. Only when united, can we humans contend with him. Those greater aristocrats are just a tumor weighing us down; they must be eradicated!"

The Elven Lord revealed a smile: "You're an interesting Hero candidate! The Hero candidates I saw in the past were all brave, but empty in the head. They knew nothing but slaying the Demon Lord. You are really special, Randt. You use grand-sounding words to cover up and justify your actions. You have the bearing of a politician."

Yang Feng smiled and said: "The winner is king. As long as I win, I won't shy away from any means. In fact, with my strength, as long as I have the support of the beastmen, it is enough to sweep away the three human kingdoms. However, I like peace, and need a pretext to conclude a peace treaty with the elves and dwarfs. I hope that the elves and dwarfs join hands with me to destroy the rotten human kingdoms and create a peaceful and beautiful new world."
The Elven Lord smiled and said: "Interesting! I can help you, but I hope you marry my daughter as one of the Princesses of the new kingdom!"
Yang Feng replied: "No problem. I promise that if she bears my children, they can enjoy the same succession rights as my other children."

The Dwarf Lord spoke: "Then you must marry a dwarf girl as a Princess as well. Although I don't have a daughter, but I have a niece who looks beautiful according to the aesthetics of you humans. If you marry her, we dwarves will support you!"

Yang Feng replied: "All right! By the way, Your Majesties Elven Lord and Dwarf Lord, I am very interested in your suspected Fate Tablets. Can you please show them to me?"
The Dwarf Lord and the Elven Lord agreed readily.
"No problem!"

A few days later, Yang Feng obtained the Fate Tablet of the dwarves and the fake Fate Tablet of the elves that he created before when he came to meet the Elven Lord in his capacity as the Demon Lord. From the Fate Tablet of the dwarfs, he got another chapter of the Fate Algorithm.

Garennese City is a large city at the border of the Green Forest, and it has a population of about 70,000. It is one of the large slave trading centers.
A team of soldiers is patrolling the city walls of the Garennese City. One of the soldiers routinely glanced into the distance, but then his face suddenly changed dramatically, and he roared wildly: "Enemy attack! Enemy attack!"
A loud alarm sounded in the Garennese City, and countless soldiers rushed to the city wall.

648 – Taking 10 CitiesOutside the Garennese City, there are 1,000 wolf riders, 300 Minotaur soldiers, 100 Tigerman guards, 100 Lionman guards, and 3,000 Pigman slave soldiers. There are also 300 elven archers and 300 heavily-armed dwarf soldiers. This is the force Yang Feng borrowed from the three races.

The Eternal Continent cannot compare with the Feisuo Plane in terms of population, much less with the Cangzhi Plane. The number of elves in the Green Forest is less than 5,000 people. 300 elven archers is already a very powerful elven force.

Looking nervous, a city guard officer shouted loudly: "Use the smoke signal to ask for help at once! Ask for help at once!"

In the Garennese City, there are only 4,000 human soldiers who have very little training. In field warfare, they are not the opponents of the troops Yang Feng borrowed. Even in urban warfare, the city guard officer doesn't have the confidence to defeat the enemy.

The city guard officer roared madly, a fierce look in his eyes: "Deploy all weapons! Fuck these damn other race bastards! Even if I die, we must kill as many of those bastards as we can!"

The adjutant pointed in the direction of the other race soldiers and shouted: "Sir, look, a few humans have come out of their ranks!"

The city guard officer saw Yang Feng and Brigina donning gold armor come out of the enemy ranks and head towards the city.

"I am Randt, a peasant human brave, the future Hero. The three human kingdoms have trampled the glory of the Heroes by slaying the former Hero Jenaco. I entered into an agreement with the beastmen, elves, and dwarves. Borrowing their troops, I shall eliminate the three kingdoms that have sunk into depravity and colluded with the demons. I give you a choice! Surrender and serve me, or be nailed to the pillar of shame as conspirators who colluded with the demons!"

With one of the 36 legendary weapons, the Radiant Sword, in hand, Yang Feng released advanced Legend rank fluctuations of power and slashed out.

A fearsome, cross-shaped sword ray slashed the city gate. With a loud bang, the city gate made of steel exploded and spattered in all directions. .

"The Hero, this is the power of the Hero!"

"Dammit! Why, why would the Hero fight us?"

"The Hero! How, how can we be a match for the Hero?"

"The Hero, a being who can contend with the Demon Lord, a freak who is even stronger than a dragon. How, how can we resist him?"

"..."

Seeing this scene, the morality of the human soldiers plummeted, and fear flashed in their eyes.

"Randt!"

"Randt!"

"The Hero Randt!"

"..."

Cheers came from the other race soldiers. The beastman and dwarf soldiers released beast-like cries of excitement. The eyes of the elven soldiers flashed with brilliant light as they gazed at Yang Feng with admiration. He is a being who stifled a city alone.

"Don't panic, everyone- No matter how strong he is, he is only one person. If we work together, we'll definitely be able to defend the..."

While the city guard officer tried to boost the morale of his men, Yang Feng appeared on the city wall with Blink. A sword ray flickered, and the city guard officer fell apart into countless pieces.

"I already slayed this heretic who colluded with the demons. According to law, all his family members will be put on the stake and burned to death. Do you surrender, or do you want to be nailed to the pillar of shame for colluding with the demons!" With the legendary Radiant Sword in hand, Yang Feng glanced at the dozen plus human officers atop the city wall with a cold gaze and uttered frigidly.

When Yang Feng glanced at him, the adjutant broke out in a cold sweat from his back. He knelt down on one knee and made a vow of loyalty to Yang Feng: "My name is Powell, and I wish to serve you and fight the three kingdoms who colluded with the demons, Sir!"

Now that the city gate is broken, it is equivalent to the end of the fight. Next comes a feast of slaughter. Seeing at a glance that the Garennese City is doomed, Powell chose to change sides.

"My name is Gare, and I also wish to serve you, Sir!"

"..."

Helpless, the rest of the human officers exchanged looks, and then also knelt on one knee and swore to serve Yang Feng.

Yang Feng waved his hand, and the three race coalition army immediately entered the Garennese City.

Once the three race coalition army entered the Garennese City, according to Yang Feng's orders, they began to capture slave traders and liberate the slaves of the three races. Next they convened a trial and sentenced the greater aristocrats as well as the slave trades to death.

Yang Feng asked Brigina to start the reorganization of the 4,000 human soldiers in the Garennese City, and then divided them into two corps – the Dragon Corps and the Lion Corps.

In addition, Yang Feng used Warlock secret methods to infuse management knowledge into the children of some civilian families with good reputation and promoted them to city management personnel.

In a short period of time, Yang Feng took control of the entire city by various means, and then led the Dragon Corps, the Lion Corps, and the three race coalition army to continue the attack.

Like crushing dry weeds and smashing rotten wood, the human cities along the way were directly captured by him. Within a month, 10 cities fell into his hands.

After going through fights and Yang Feng's training, the Dragon Corps and the Lion Corps have become rather capable armies.

Actual combat is the fastest way to enhance the battle prowess of an army. Following repeated victories, the seed called honor begun to slowly germinate in the Dragon Corps and the Lion Corps.

The Lunis City, the capital of the Angelos Kingdom.

Within the royal palace, it is very chaotic at this time.

"Damn, where did that smelly peasant called Randt come from?"

"Brave, this damnable brave dares to defy the mighty Angelos Kingdom. Disobeying the aristocracy of our kingdom, that's treason and heresy.

"What do we do? He has already captured 10 cities. if this continues, our Angelos Kingdom will be conquered!"

"That untouchable, that damn untouchable actually killed Duke Feinus just because he had 10 insignificant Foxman slaves! If he takes the Angelos Kingdom, we'll all be killed!"

"We must immediately send troops to quell those rebels! Kill them all! Hang them all!"

"..."

Panicky and anxious cries sound in the royal palace.

Looking like a woman in her 6th month of pregnancy, the King of the Angelos Kingdom with a large protruding belly watches the panicked greater aristocrats with disgust in his eyes.

Crafty at plots and machinations, these greater aristocrats have even framed the Hero Jenaco and put him to death. But now that a brave has assembled a foreign army and, crushing everything in his way, is marching their way, they show their weak side.

The fighting power of the greater aristocrats' private armies isn't weak, but before the advanced Legend Yang Feng, they can't resist a single blow. All the private armies of greater aristocrats that stood in Yang Feng's way were flattened.

Apart of some aristocrats who have a good reputation, the rest were all killed mercilessly. Terror-stricken at the news, these greater aristocrats don't dare to go fight Yang Feng. They all fled to the Lunis City.

The King of the Angelos Kingdom spoke coldly with a gloomy expression: "Shut up!"

The greater aristocrats closed their mouths one by one.

The King swept an old man with white hair standing aside with his gaze and asked kindly: "Poke, are those Legend Lords still not willing to come out to serve the kingdom?"

Poke sighed slightly: "Your Majesty, those Legend Lords have secluded themselves completely. Although I contacted them through a secret method, but they expressed unanimously that they are no longer willing to fight for the kingdom due to the Jenaco incident."

Upon hearing the name of the brave Jenaco, the faces of the greater aristocrats turned unsightly.

The Hero Jenaco was a man with a very strong sense of justice. Before he slayed the previous Demon Lord, he has offended many greater aristocrats in the Angelos Kingdom, and even killed the son of a greater aristocrat who committed heinous crimes.

Before the Demon Lord was slayed, no one dared to show the Hero Jenaco any disrespect. But after the Demon Lord was slayed, the greater aristocrats joined forces to plot against him. They abused his wife, and then framed and beheaded him.

Of the companions who ventured with the Hero Jenaco at that time, the only remaining two Legend powerhouses, were stopped by Merlin and her party of three Legend powerhouses who cared about the general situation. Now, however, two of the Legend powerhouses have died, and Merlin's whereabouts are unknown.

The two Legends of Jenaco's party don't want to serve the kingdom, leaving the kingdom in a predicament due to the lack of high-level combat power.

The King gritted his teeth and said, "Poke, tell the two that the kingdom will hand over the person behind the tragedy that year, and ask them to kill that fake Hero. As long as they kill the fake Hero, I will confer them the titles of hereditary peer earl."

649 – Capturing the Angelos KingdomSuddenly, a panic-stricken bodyguard rushed in from outside and shouted: "Your Majesty, it's bad! Randt, Randt is here. He and his men are 30 kilometres away from Lunis City!"

"What, Randt is here?"

"It's over!"

"Who else can stop him?"

"Let's run!"

"..."

Upon hearing the news, the faces of the greater aristocrats changed greatly, and they scattered like birds and beasts and disappeared from the royal palace hall.

When he heard this, the King's face turned pale white, and he shouted: "What, he's already here!"

Three hours later, Yang Feng flew to the city wall by himself, unleashed a massacre, and opened the city gate with ease. The 4,000 elite soldiers of the Dragon Corps and the Lion Corps entered and captured the city.

At night, Yang Feng is walking inside the royal palace with a light smile on his face.

The fall of Lunis City means that one of the three human kingdoms has been conquered. If he stops here, he can build a new kingdom belonging to him on the ruins of Angelos Kingdom.

Suddenly, there was a look of alarm in Yang Feng's eyes, and he took out the Radiant Sword and uttered coldly: "Come out!"

"Please stay calm, we come in peace!"

A warrior with white hair and beard and an archer came out from behind a rockery. Yang Feng saw at a glance that the two of them are junior Legend powerhouses.

The warrior saluted Yang Feng and said: "I am North and he is Sam. We used to be adventurers who formed a party with Jenaco. Thank you for taking revenge for him."

Yang Feng smiled slightly and tried to recruit them: "You are welcome, Seniors. I am now in the need of capable men. Would you like to join my camp and fight alongside me? Let's eradicate those degenerate aristocrats together and create a new kingdom that belongs to us."

North's eyes narrowed a little, and he spoke solemnly: "Randt, you already have taken Angelos Kingdom. You can build a new kingdom here. Are you still not satisfied?"

Yang Feng smiled slightly: "As the future Hero, now that I have such a powerful force, there are things I must do. Rotten to the core, those greater aristocrats have lost all virtue of their ancestors. I decided to use the power at my disposal to wash away the stain on our human race and create a beautiful world where everyone is happy. I invite you two Seniors to help me."

North smiled and stepped aside, revealing the figures of two young people: "Randt, we two are already old and do not want to participate in a war between humans. These two are Galão and Med, they are disciples of Sam and I. They will assist you and help you create the beautiful world where everyone is happy you spoke off."

Of the two young people standing behind North, one is a straightforward-looking shield warrior in a warrior's armor holding a huge shield, and the other is a handsome archer with a big bow.

"These two are also Stars of Fate!"

Yang Feng operated the Fate Algorithm, and his mind jolted and his eyes brightened slightly. He immediately understood that the two standing in front of him are Stars of Fate.

Yang Feng spent a lot of effort to get Brigina, and now two other Stars of Fate have come to him of their own accord. This is the benefit of having strength.

When the shield warrior Med and the archer Galão joined Yang Feng's troops, he gained two capable men. Using Angelos Kingdom's remnant forces, he quickly formed the Shield Corps and the Bow Corps. As level-9 fighters, the two Stars of Fate Med and Galão are appointed as corps commanders of the two corps.

Displaying amazing internal affairs capability, Yang Feng deployed the four corps to clear private armies of the remaining Angelos Kingdom's aristocrats in order to temper the four corps. At the same time, he used Warlock secret methods to quickly cultivate a large number of internal affairs officials, which he placed in Angelos Kingdom in order to maintain order in the kingdom.

After the kingdom settled down a bit, Yang Feng commanded the four corps with a total of 10,000 elites and the three race coalition army with 4,000 elites to attack Fengy Kingdom.

Although Fengy Kingdom has taken precaution, but in front of Yang Feng and the three Stars of Fate commanding the human army and the three race coalition army, its forces nearly collapsed at the first encounter and retreated in defeat.

After a fierce quarrel, the council of Garemo Kingdom finally dispatched 20,000 elites and spent a great sum to hire a Hero candidate and his party to enter Fengy Kingdom.

Ninuo City is a large city that you have to go through in order to reach the capital of Fengy Kingdom. At this time, a large army of 40,000 humans is garrisoned in the city. The army of 40,000 humans is composed of the elites of Fengy Kingdom and Garemo Kingdom.

Except for a few people, the rest of greater aristocrats of Angelos Kingdom were publicly executed, and their property was confiscated. Even those greater aristocrats who escaped the calamity had most of their assets seized using war bonds to serve as military expenses.

Seeing the end of aristocracy in the neighboring kingdom, the greater aristocrats of Fengy Kingdom and Garemo Kingdom united together. After a bout of heated discussion, they let their elite experts join the war.

Ninuo City has become the last line of defense of the two kingdoms. Once the city falls, it will be difficult for the two kingdoms to organize a strong force to contend with Yang Feng.

Above Ninuo City, there are several Griffin knights riding Griffins serving as scouts. Griffins are demonic beasts capable of flight, and they can release lightning spells. Each Griffin knight can defeat a level-7 fighter. They are the best scouts.

The face of a Griffin knight patrolling in the sky fell suddenly, and he reaching for his waist.

Flying over from far away like shooting stars, arrows accurately hit the heart of the Griffin knights, shooting them down.

Almost instantly, the eight Griffin knights scattered in different directions fell from the sky.

Yang Feng smiled slightly and praised: "Good job, Galão!"

"They are but ordinary Griffin knights. There is nothing to be proud about killing them." Galão revealed a reserved smile and placed the Bullseye Bow, one of the 36 legendary weapons, back on his back.

Yang Feng smiled slightly: "To accurately hit 8 Griffin knights flying 5 kilometres away, only you can do this in our army. Not even our elven archers can accomplish this."

Galão looked at the elven archers, saw that they are looking at him with admiration in their eyes, and smiled.

The elven archers can hit a target within a scope of 1,000 metres, and even moving objects can't escape their arrows.

Elven archers have played a huge role in many wars. They can suppress human archers completely. Now seeing Galão's fantastic archery, it curbed their arrogance somewhat.

"Enemy attack! Enemy attack!"

Alarms sounded in Ninuo City, and countless human soldiers poured out of the city and looked into the distance with fear.

Outside Ninuo City stands the battle-hardened allied army assembled by Yang Feng.

Under Yang Feng's command, the allied army is virtually undefeated, only experiencing a few minor setbacks. The repeated victories filled the army with a sense of pride.

Yang Feng dressed in a gold armor is standing at the forefront of the army. He is surrounded by 15 human level-9 fighters and 3 Stars of Fate.

At this time, Brigina, Galão, and Med have all already been promoted to junior Legend powerhouses, becoming Yang Feng's capable assistants.

"That's Randt, a Hero candidate!"

"That's Randt, the most famous Hero candidate!"

"Dammit, a Hero candidate has become our enemy, a most terrifying enemy!"

"I heard that the previous Hero met a tragic death. Unwilling to be slayed after he served his use, this Hero candidate staged a rebellion!"

"..."

There are 40,000 troops in Ninuo City. But in the face of Yang Feng's 10,000-strong elite army, they withdrew into the city. Looking at Yang Feng from afar, most of the soldiers tremble in fear and comment in low voices.

Although the matter of the Hero Jenaco was suppressed by the three human kingdoms at the time, but with Yang Feng's propaganda, the humans of the three kingdoms learned what had happened. Now many of the powerhouses of civilian origin feel discouraged and are unwilling to fight for the three kingdoms, and even the lower strata soldiers are all discussing it.

"I am the human brave Randt. Today I came to fight the greater aristocrats who framed and murdered the previous Hero and colluded with the demons. Open the gate! Otherwise, Ninuo City shall be your burial place!" Yang Feng spurred his mount until he reached the range of Ninuo City's archers, and the pointed at the city with the Radiant Sword in his hand and shouted loudly: "Randt, as a human, you raised a rebellion at a time when we are fighting against the demons. You are a traitor of the human race, the greatest..."

A general with a greater aristocrat background popped his head out and yelled at Yang Feng. He has just scolded halfway, when a shooting star-like arrow streaked across the void and stabbed into his head, nailing him to the city wall.

650 – Instakilling Mitt

"General Myron!"

"General Myron was killed!"

"Darn it!"

"..."

Seeing this, the countenances of human soldiers in Ninuo City changed dramatically, and their morale became even lower. Myron was a level-8 fighter, and he was considered to be a powerful general among the two kingdom coalition army. Yet such a powerhouse was shot dead by Galão with a single arrow. The impact this has on the morale of the two kingdom coalition army is obvious.

When they saw how Myron died, the rest of the generals of the two kingdom coalition army stepped back, not daring to protrude their heads.

"How scary!"

"These damn peasants, to dare rebel against us greater aristocrats, they deserve to be killed!"

"As I told you, those peasant braves and other fighters are criminals that should be sent to the gallows!"

"..."

In Ninuo City, hiding in a secret room, some ashen-faced greater aristocrats cursed angrily.

In their view, only talents who have an aristocratic background can be respected. Otherwise, even braves and Heroes are just pawns in their eyes that can be used and discarded. At that time, when the Hero Jenaco's family was slaughtered, the greater aristocrats joined forces behind the scenes to force the Legend powerhouses who sympathized with the Hero to be unable to take action.

Now Yang Feng commanding thousands of troops has raised the flag of betrayal, easily defeated Angelos Kingdom, and slayed numerous greater aristocrats, which gave those greater aristocrats a taste of fear and despair for the first time in their life.

Atop the city wall, a general barked: "Fire the arrows, Fire the arrows! Shoot him!"

A rain of arrows poured down on Yang Feng from above the city wall.

Standing still, Yang Feng silently recited an incantation and pointed with a finger, and an Advanced Warping Force Field appeared around him.

When the countless arrows hit the Advanced Warping Force Field, they all shifted and, as if they had grown eyes, avoided Yang Feng, hitting the ground nearby.

"So fearsome!"

"That's a brave, what a freak!"

"That's just terrifying!"

"Is this the power of the Hero? Shouldn't the Hero be the guardians of us humans? Why are we facing each other with swords drawn?!"

"..."

Seeing this scene, the despair and fear surged inside the soldiers atop the city wall. The Hero is the guardian of the Eternal Continent, and is the object of worship of countless humans. As a companion, the Hero is the most reassuring individual, but now that the supposed future Hero is an enemy, it fills these human soldiers with overwhelming despair.

"Die!" Yang Feng waved the Radian Sword, and light plumes flew out of the sword, traced an arc in the air, and blasted into the group of archers.

A copious amount of blood splashed as more than 100 archers were run through by the light plumes, and then ignited with white flames. Issuing hair-raising scream, the archers burned to ashes.

The rest of the archers scattered, no longer able to organize a formation. The morale of the soldiers atop the city wall declined once more.

Yang Feng took a deep look at the city gate, smiled faintly, and returned to his coalition army.

If it was an ordinary city, Yang Feng could cut through the city gate with a sword strike. But the city gate of Ninuo City has been specially strengthened. Even as strong as he is, Yang Feng cannot cut it apart with one sword strike.

Besides, the city is filled with experts. Yang Feng isn't careless, and so won't rush to open the city, and then be besieged.

Compared to being ganged up by others, Yang Feng prefers to gang up on and eliminate the enemy with absolute advantage. After several rounds, the morale of the soldiers in Ninuo City has fallen to the bottom. In this way, they can't even display 30% of their strength, which plays right into Yang Feng's hands.

"One person can suppress a kingdom, this is really amazing! Worthy of being my son-in-law! Ha-ha!" From amid the three race allied army, the Beastman Lord looked at Yang Feng showing off in front of Ninuo City and spoke with a complacent smile. Wilana standing beside the Beastman Lord showed a happy smile.

"Yes, he's a terrific fellow. And he fulfilled his promise with us elves. He's worthy of being my son-in-law!" The Elven Lord showed a satisfied smile. Standing beside him is a pure and gorgeous elven girl with blonde hair who looks like she's 15 or 16 years old. This elven girl is the elven Princess Marina.

"Ha-ha, incredible. This brave Randt is really powerful. I thought that he'd need at least a dozen plus years to defeat those kingdoms. Yet unexpectedly, he got rid of Angelos Kingdom so quickly." The Dwarf Lord also smiled with satisfaction. Beside him, there is a beautiful dwarf girl 1.42 meters tall. Despite being fairly short, she has a full figure with somewhat slender limbs. She is Garlum, Yang Feng's bride that will links him with the dwarves.

In this war that is related to the future of the three races and the future prospects of Yang Feng's army, the Legend powerhouses of the three races all came to this battlefield, ready to fight at any time.

After Yang Feng got rid of the Angelos Kingdom and showed his strength, the Beastman Lord, the Elven Lord, and the Dwarf Lord began to put all their chips on Yang Feng, ready to fight the remaining human forces to the death.

A young man with short silver hair, tall build, and handsome appearance wearing a silver armor said loudly: "Randt, I am Mitt, a Hero candidate of Garemo Kingdom! Do you dare to have a fair, one-on-one fight with me?"

"That's Garemo Kingdom's Hero candidate Mitt!"

"As expected of a Hero candidate from Garemo Kingdom, he got guts!"

"If it's him, he may be able to defeat Randt! After all, he's also a Hero candidate!"

"..."

In Ninuo City, everyone looked at Mitt with excitement in their eyes, pinning all hopes on him.

At the same time, countless eyes also focused on Yang Feng.

In Yang Feng's coalition army, there are now three other race Legend powerhouses as well as three junior Legend Stars of Fate. The number of Legend powerhouses on Yang Feng's side exceeds that of the two kingdoms by far. Everyone is very curious about what choice Yang Feng will make.

Yang Feng took a deep look at Mitt and proclaimed heroically: "Okay, I will fight you! Everyone, retreat by 5 kilometres!"

Yang Feng's coalition army immediately retreated by 5 kilometres in accordance with his order.

Yang Feng is the leader of the coalition army thanks to his almost invincible power. But his foundation is unstable. If he has everyone rush to get rid of Mitt regardless of honor, it will have a big impact on his prestige, which will be detrimental regarding his later operations. Besides, if he slays Mitt, it will cement his image as an invincible figure. This is the best method to deter the enemies hidden in the shadows.

On the plain located between Ninuo City and Yang Feng's coalition army, Yang Feng and Mitt stand opposite each other.

"Randt, you'll be buried here to day!" Mitt sneered, and intermediate Legend rank fluctuations of power seeped out from him. With the legendary weapon Invisible Blade in hand, his figure suddenly fluttered, and he disappeared, and then re-appeared in front of Yang Feng and slashed out.

"Ambushed by a Legend assassin and locked on by a Legend archer. This is what gave you the courage to challenge me? You're really naive."

"Three chapters of Fate Algorithm, merge!"

Yang Feng smiled coldly and instantly merged the three chapters of Fate Algorithm he got from the demons, beastmen, and elves. For a split second, he suppressed the fate of Mitt and the other two Stars of Fate and took a step forward.

An afterimage flashed, and Yang Feng appeared at Mitt's original location.

"This, what's going on? I, I am the man who is going to become the Warlock Emperor, how can I die here!" A look of despair in his eyes, Mitt released an anguished scream, and then disintegrated.

A dignified look in his eyes, the Beastman Lord spoke solemnly: "So strong! This is the strength of a Hero candidate? What a monster!"

A complicated gleam streaked past his eyes, and the Elven Lord sighed lightly: "The gods really care for the humans. Although they are weak on average, but they give birth to a monster know as the Hero in every age. It's really frustrating."

In the Eternal Continent, the average physique of beastmen and elves is far above that of humans, yet they were still driven into the Green Forest by the humans, and that is because the humans give birth to monsters like braves and the Hero in each generation. Even if the beastmen and elves can defeat the humans short term, but once the braves and the Hero enter the stage, they will lose again and again, and become minor characters.

Without any sign, a Legend assassin suddenly emerged from Yang Feng's shadow and stab with a dagger towards Yang Feng's heart.

On the city wall, eyes filled with grief and indignation and tears rolling down her pretty face, a beautiful Legend archer with black hair combed into a pony tail released the string of her bow.

An arrow dazzling like the sun, with the power to burn everything shot towards Yang Feng.

The coordination between the Legend assassin and the Legend archer is perfect, as if is has been polished thousands of times.

"A shadow assassin? Wishful thinking! After all, I have mastered the law of shadows!"

Yang Feng smiled faintly and waved the Radiant Sword, and a sword ray swept towards the Legend assassin.

The Legend assassin burst apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 760 26
Minizerk high school FF - Kstar sideship
33 0 9
sdvsvsdvs
648 12 10
hi hi. 𝘒 𝘧𝘒𝘯𝘧π˜ͺ𝘀, π˜₯𝘢𝘩?- 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 -𝕕𝕠 π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕔𝕠𝕑π•ͺ 𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕑𝕠𝕀π•₯ π•žπ•ͺ π••π•’π•žπ•Ÿ π•¨π• π•£π•œπ•€ -π•š π•₯π•’π•œπ•– 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕀 𝕀�...