491-500

491 – Magic NoteIn the Mange Palace, Yang Feng was sitting on the throne, and there was a person sitting beside him. It was Saijo Yatsuki. Saijo Yoruwa and Jiang Lang were sitting aside.

Yang Feng said flatly: "Cangyue Xiongtian, tell me who is supporting you from behind."

Cangyue Xiongtian didn't want to answer, but an answer still came out of his mouth: "My Lord, this old slave also doesn't know. It's a very strict organization. After this old slave joined the organization, I obtained the secret methods and a lot of treasures from the organization, and finally promoted to a Moonlight Warlock. This old slave only knows that the organization is called Magic Note and it has an Infinity Warlock. It is extremely powerful.

Yang Feng was surprised: "Magic Note? The name of the 7th Warlock Dynasty!"

Of the Cangzhi Plane's Eight Warlock Dynasties, the Warlock Emperors from the 1st to the 7th Warlock Dynasties were unparalleled existences who suppressed countless planes.

Among the Eight Warlock Dynasties, apart from the 8th Warlock Emperor the Dawn Lord who was a bit weaker, it wasn't clear who was stronger or weaker among the remaining seven Warlock Emperors. After all, when the seven Warlock Emperors were alive, they were invincible.

Magic Note Dynasty was the name of the 7th Warlock Dynasty. If this organization was connected to the 7th Warlock Dynasty, then the it was certainly dreadful.

The Magic Note Dynasty was famous for its powerful secret treasures and secret methods. During the era of the Magic Note Dynasty, human Warlocks developed countless new secret methods and created countless powerful secret treasures. Among the Eight Warlock Dynasties, the Magic Note Dynasty took the cake when it came to the number of developed secret treasures.

After making repeated inquiries, Yang Feng found out that Cangyue Xiongtian's position in the organization wasn't high and what he knew was very little. Cangyue Xiongtian mainly earned massive resources in the Wei Sea City and purchased various rare materials, which he sent to the Magic Note organization.

The reason why Cangyue Xiongtian thought that the Magic Note organization had an Infinity Warlock was because the organization instructed him to collect as many precious materials as possible needed by Infinity Warlocks.

The precious treasures needed by Infinity Warlocks to practice cultivation were priceless. Over a 1,000 years, Cangyue Xiongtian has only collected a dozen or so pieces. The resources he spent on these materials were enough to nurture two or three Moonlight Warlocks. Without an Infinity Warlock, ordinary forces wouldn't squander their resources to collect such materials.

Saijo Yatsuki asked with a smile: "Sir Husband, what do you plan to do next?"

Yang Feng's eyes radiated a cold glint: "Of course I'm going to attack the West Sea State and the Anto State and take control of all of the Nishino State's original ancillary states. Those who follow me prosper and those who oppose me die."

The greater the territory Yang Feng controlled, the more resources he will have. God knows how many resources it will take for him to evolve the semi-plane inside him into a world. The resources Yang Feng collects from the Turandot Subcontinent and the Feisuo Plane coupled with the Fuso Subcontinent's Nishino State were still far from enough.

There was a look of happiness in Saijo Yatsuki's beautiful eyes, and she said loudly: "As expected of my Sir Husband! How heroic!"

Saijo Yatsuki was silent for a while before carrying on: "The West Sea State's head of state Soma Shinichiro is very cunning! It'll be very difficult to cheat him out of the West Sea State! And although the head of state of the Anto State Akagi Ja only has a junior Moonlight Warlock rank cultivation base, but he never leaves his royal palace. However, we have moles in both states. We can arrange for assassins to go there. Sir Husband, you have a peerless assassin as a subordinate. You can ask him to go assassinate the two rulers! In this way, you can easily get hold of both states."