641-650

641 – Fate Tablet

Yang Feng frowned slightly. Appearing distressed, he hesitated, and then spoke slowly: "Okay. Since you're unwilling, then let's drop the idea of the Princess marrying me. We demons still hope to be able to form an alliance with you elves to deal with those greedy and petty humans."

"In order to satisfy their desires, the greedy and petty human aristocrats send countless slave traders into the Green Forest to capture your lovely kinsmen and sell them as slaves."

"For hundreds and even 1,000 years, your kinsmen are reduced to the lowest of slaves, and are humiliated and ridiculed by those human aristocrats. Don't you feel even a little indignant? Was the bravery of you elves fed to the pigs?"

Yang Feng snapped his fingers, and images suddenly appeared in the air. Those images depict beautiful elves suffer humiliation and bullying of human aristocrats, leading a life worse than a dog's.

Seeing these scenes, the eyes of Angela and the elven powerhouses in the hall spurted flames of anger.

"These are the images that my people collected from the human kingdoms. These beasts are the greater aristocrats in power of the three human kingdoms. I can swear that I didn't temper with these images."

Yang Feng cast a spell to detect lies on himself, which shoved unequivocally that he is telling the truth."

This has further stimulated the elven experts, making them feel even more disgust, hatred, and anger towards the humans.

Different camps make different choices. If Yang Feng was in the human camp, he would naturally show the good side of humans and the bad side of demons. But he is now in the demon camp. As such, it's only natural for him to show the dark side of the humans and sow discord between the humans and the elves.

The elves who are filled with anger towards the endless stream of those murderous slave traders coming into the Green Forest to begin with started hating the humans even more due to Yang Feng's instigation.

Unmoved, the Elven Lord said indifferently: "Your Majesty, there are good and bad people in every race. Whether it is humans, elves, or demons, there are good and bad people. There are indeed many scumbags among human greater aristocrats, but there are also good people among the humans. We elves won't ally with you. Please leave."

Yang Feng smiled slightly and changed his request: "It's really regrettable. Since this is the case, then please agree to my last request. Please show me the gray tablet. If you do that, then I will leave. At the same time, my demon army will withdraw completely. Moreover, no war between us demons and you elves will break out during my lifetime."

All of a sudden, the eyes of the until now indifferent Elven Lord brightened, as if the person has come alive. For the first time a smile appeared on his face. He waved his hand: "Leave us alone!"

"Yes! Your Majesty!"

The guards next to the Elven Lord responded respectfully and took their leave.

"Gray Tablet? That is your ultimate goal, right, Your Majesty? I did wonder why you would focus on my daughter. Although she is the most adorable girl in the world, but there are many Succubi among your race who don't lose out to my daughter. With your insight, Your Majesty, you would never place my daughter in your eyes."