711-720

711 – Slaying the Avatar of the God of VampiresAfter a moment of thought, Yang Feng decided not to attack Vega.

After the half blood beastman army from the surface world quickly captured the tribe, robots draped in artificial human skin brought over various heavy machinery from the rear and started to transform the tribe and build it into a city.

Shayenna, the former great matriarch of the underground world's dark elves in Turandot Subcontinent, stayed behind to preside over the construction of the city.

Yang Feng commanded the half blood beastman army to push forwards and sweep the 1st floor of the underground world.

The 1st flood of the underground world, in front of Blood Castle where kindred gather.

With the Black Dragon God's Spear in hand, Arlet pointed at the Blood Castle and shouted sternly: "Come out, Lord of Vampires!"

The vampires in Blood Castle heard a fearsome voice reverberating in the castle.

"Who are you?"

A frightening aura rose from Blood Castle, and a handsome kindred powerhouse with long silver hair and an enticing demeanor flew out of Blood Castle and gazed at Arlet, Yang Feng, and the rest, an detached and proud look on his face. This very handsome kindred powerhouse is the Lord of Vampires, a kindred powerhouse with a trace of divinity.

In God Blood Plane, this Lord of Vampires should be classified as a kindred baron. But in Feisuo Plane, he is known as the Lord of Vampires, with more than 1 million vampires under his command.

Behind the Lord of Vampires, there are four true blood kindred, each of which possessed Legend rank strength. In Feisuo Plane, they are called Legend rank vampires.

Arlet pointed at the Lord of Vampires with the Black Dragon God's Spear and uttered coldly: "I am Arlet, a general of my Lord Ian! Lord of Vampires, convert to the belief into my Lord. Otherwise, you will die here today!"

The Lord of Vampires uttered with a ferocious smile: "I am a divine descendant of the mighty God of Vampires Ryder! No one can make me betray my faith! To provoke us vampires, I will oblige you and turn you into our food banks, you lowly races!"

In an instant, the eyes of the many vampires flashed with crimson light. Their figures flashed, and they flew out from Blood Castle and rushed towards the half blood beastman army.

Vampires have physiques that surpass those of humans by far. An ordinary junior vampire can easily kill a level-1 Warlock Apprentice. In Feisuo Plane, 100,000 disorganized vampires can easily destroy a human army.

"Attack!"

A clear voice sounded, then the half blood beastman soldiers fired their gauss rifles, and a rain of light shot towards the vampires.

The vampires were blasted full of large holes and were torn apart.

However, there are too many vampires, and a small number still managed to pass through the barrage of light and appear in front of the half blood beastman soldiers.

Half blood beastmen armed with battle suits and blades forged from divine blood steel suddenly jumped out and engaged the vampires.