661-670

661 – Yu TianlingIn Great Cloud Dynasty, ordinary people who can't practice cultivation make up a class, level-1 Warlocks to Starry Sky Warlocks make up another class, and Moonlight Warlocks and above make up the last class.

In the eyes of these ordinary students, Moonlight Warlocks are aloof heroes of Wuxia [1] novels. Any Moonlight Warlock is eligible to establish a sect. Once such a sect is established, countless Warlocks will flock towards it. It should be mentioned that the strongest powerhouses in ordinary advanced Warlock academies are just Starry Sky Warlocks.

Lan Chuxia and Murong Yuling also looked at Yang Feng in amazement, unable to believe this fact. They both knew that Yang Feng is very strong, but they never expected him turnout to be a Moonlight Warlock.

His face deathly pale, Shentu Feng knelt on the ground and implored, mucus and tears running down his face: "Senior, I know I was wrong! I won't bother Murong Yuling again. For the sake of our Shentu family, spare my life!"

"Since you wanted to cripple my arms, then I'll cripple yours."

Yang Feng pointed with a finger, and two rays of light flew out and slammed into Shentu Feng's arms.

Shentu Feng's arms burst apart, and countless fragments flew into the air, and then were obliterated. He squealed like a pig from the pain.

Yang Feng spoke coldly: "Get out!"

Shentu Feng gritted his teeth, struggled onto his feet, and left, cutting an extremely sorry figure.

After driving Shentu Feng away, Yang Feng smiled and spoke to the students: "Let's continue the party!"

The party went on, but the students looked now at Yang Feng with awe in their eyes.

After the party was over, Yang Feng received many date invitations from girls.

When Shentu Feng escaped the villa, his eyes flashed with resentment, and he roared in his mind: "Damn that wretched Zhao Fan! To cripple my arms, we are now sworn enemies! I will destroy you!"

Great Cloud Dynasty's healing secret methods are extremely mature. Except for Warlock Monarchs, Holy Spirit Warlocks, or Warlock Emperors, even if most of an Infinity Warlock's body was destroyed, they can fully recover by means of alchemy, healing secrets treasures, or healing secret methods.

With his arms destroyed, on Earth, Shentu Feng would be a disabled person for the rest of his life. But in Great Cloud Dynasty, as long as he goes to a hospital and spends hundreds of thousands of magic stones, he can be fully restored. But even so, Shentu Feng is still filled with killing intent towards Yang Feng. This is the first time that someone dared to treat him this way.

Shentu Feng silently recited an incantation, a communications device lit up, and an impatient voice came from the other side: "Feng, what's wrong? Hurry up and spit it out, don't waste my time!"

Shentu Feng gritted his teeth and said: "Brother, someone blew apart my arms! A Lei and A Hu were killed. You have to avenge me!"

Shentu Feng told Shentu Xiong everything that happened, not forgetting to embellish here and there.

Shentu Xiong said coldly: "You idiot, to provoke a Moonlight Warlock from Secret Treasure Division, are you looking to die? If he wasn't apprehensive of our Shentu family, you would have been dead already, you fool. Don't ever provoke him again. In Imperial Court, there are many people who have malicious intentions towards the Eight Great Families. Don't give them ammunition to use against us, understood?"