861-870

861 – Siege on the Battle Demon Sect

In the fight of annexation between two universes, the strong get stronger and the weak get weaker. In order to survive such a great tribulation and take control of your own destiny, you have to become the strongest.

The starry sky outside the Battle Demon Plane. Suddenly, lights gleamed, the space distorted, and six Gumana Universe's battle unit hives appeared.

"This is the Battle Demon Sect, one of the former Ten Great Sects of the Great Cloud Dynasty as well as one of the emerging forces in this universe. If we destroy it, we'll receive great recognition when we go back."

In the deepest part of a hive, a handsome young man with a red rhombus crystal on the forehead and red hair smiled slightly.

In front of the young red rhombus race powerhouse, there is a huge round table with a blurry shadowclaw powerhouse, a tall hyperion powerhouse, a shirake powerhouse who seems to be engulfed by endless darkness, a purple rhombus race powerhouse with a purple rhombus crystal embedded in the forehead, and a hideous looking ghostblade powerhouse covered in sharp blades.

These six powerhouses are the masters of these six hives.

The blurry shadowclaw expert said: "The Battle Demon Sect? This Warlock group is not only extremely powerful, but they also have Monarch grade secret treasures. It's a little troublesome to break through their lair. I can't help but admit, but the aboriginals of the world of Warlock are rather strong, second only to our former great enemies of the Muja Universe and the Sarah Universe."

The Muja Universe was the first powerful enemy the Gumana Universe encountered. At the time, the Spirit Eyes Eternal nearly died in the war with the Muja Universe, giving the Wing Eternal a chance to advance to an Eternal, and then defeat the Muja Universe and annex it.

The Sarah Universe is the second strong enemy the Gumana Universe encountered. At the time, the Spirit Eyes Eternal and the Wing Eternal were forced to let the Frost Eternal advance to an Eternal.

The shadowclaw powerhouse clearly thinks highly of the world of Warlocks.

The red rhombus race powerhouse said slowly: "This is a powerful universe that gave birth to Eternals before after all. It cannot be underestimated. That's why we have to destroy all forces with potential. Otherwise, even though they are rubbish now, but with the meddling of the universe will, they may become a great enemy of our universe."

The remaining powerhouses fell silent, and then nodded.

Whenever two universes devour each other, the universe will of both universes will try their best to breed strong entities of their to compete with the strong entities of the enemy universe.

When the Gumana Universe devoured other universes, it had encountered this situation many times. Seemingly unassuming nobodies developed rapidly in the universe war and eventually grew into terrifying existences that could threaten the Gumana Universe.

If it weren't for the Gumana Universe's Eternals, who quelled one outstanding individual of the other universes after another, The Gumana Universe might have already been devoured by another universe.

Lately, the Battle Demon Sect has developed at an astonishing speed and annexed many minor planes. It has become one of the key targets of the Gumana Universe.